Doing Business With Sarah

Story Info
A business trip with my boss Sarah turns naughty.
3.1k words
4.4
20k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on one of my regular business trips to Europe and this time I was with my boss, Sarah. After a day of tedious meetings, arriving back at our hotel I'd promised myself an evening of porn and masturbation in my hotel room. But my plans for the evening were shattered when Sarah said she wanted us to go through the figures and our position again for our meeting the next day. That was the last thing I wanted to do. Sarah asked if I could come to her hotel room in half an hour, at 7 pm. Knowing Sarah was a stickler for punctuality there I was at 6.55 knocking at her door.

"Door's open," I heard Sarah call from inside and I stepped in.

Like many business hotels, there was a small desk and a swivel chair. Sarah was seated on the swivel chair in front of the desk with her laptop open. No sooner had I taken that in that I saw there was a pair of creamy white silky panties hanging over the back of her chair. Then I noticed that instead of the sheer black nylons she'd been wearing, below her charcoal grey business skirt Sarah's shapely legs were bare except for her black high heels.

As I closed the door behind me Sarah swung in her chair to face me. Her skirt was pulled up just above her bare knees. She leaned back a bit and her big breasts thrust against her blouse. It was obvious that under the well-filled white blouse, I'd been ogling through our meetings she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were peaking against the thin white cloth. Sarah looked at me with a mischievous grin. I was fast realising the evening was not going to be as dreary as I'd expected.

"You were trying to look up my skirt and see my knickers all through that meeting, weren't you?" Sarah asked.

I felt my face go red. In fact, I hadn't just tried, I'd succeeded. When Sarah had risen from her seat at the conference table she'd turned to face me and swung her legs wide. I'd seen she was in open crotch black tights and through the open crotch I'd seen those same creamy white panties. Sarah's an attractive brunette aged around forty, about ten years older than me, with an excellent figure, shapely legs, and big breasts. That full frontal view of her panties had given me plenty to work on for my masturbation fantasy for the evening. I didn't say anything but my face must have said it all.

"You liked it when I showed my knickers didn't you?"

With a shock, I realised she'd deliberately shown me her panties during the meeting.

"Do you want a better look at my knickers?"

As she spoke Sarah tossed her panties to me. I caught them. They were smooth and silky, still warm from her body, and very brief. They were just a thin thong gusset at the back and the tiny triangle of cloth at the front bulged with the memory of her sex mound. Where they would have covered her slit there was a faint yellow stain. They smelled of a mixture of her perfume and her juices. A strand of her dark pubic hair was caught in the stitching.

Sarah wouldn't have known it, but I have a panty fetish. Ever since as a frantically masturbating teenager I'd discovered the contents of my big sister's laundry basket few things turn me on more than playing with girls' used panties. Running Sarah's panties through my fingers was turning my already stiffening penis into a steel bar.

"Or was it this you really want to see?"

As she spoke Sarah, still sitting on her chair, swung her legs as wide as she could, and pulled her skirt up as high up her bare thighs as she could. My eyes went to the neatly trimmed bush of dark cunt hair between her spread legs. Her vagina slit was gaping wide with her pink labia glistening with her arousal juice peeping through her cunt bush.

"Touch me!" Sarah said excitedly.

The way she thrust her pussy toward me and spread her thighs a little wider made it clear where she wanted to be touched. My hand started on the inside top of her thigh and she gasped as my hand enjoyed her soft smooth flesh. She grunted and her breasts bounced in her blouse as she juddered with sexual pleasure when I touched her cunt. She nuzzled her pussy against my hand as my fingers ruffled her juice-moistened pubic hair and slipped between the lips of her slit. I reached up to unbutton her blouse but she stopped me.

"My turn now," Sarah said with an edge of excitement in her voice.

"Strip naked and show me what you've got."

Her voice made it clear that was an order! My boss had become my sex mistress! Sarah watched as I stripped to my underwear. I was just in a tiny deep red silk male thong nearly as brief as Sarah's panties. The front was only just big enough to cover my balls and my straining erection. The thin cloth taut over my straining hard penis showed the outline of my penis shaft and head in perfect detail. I wanted to show Sarah my sexy underwear so I stood facing her just in my thong. I saw her eyes go down to the big bulge of my erection. I let her wait a moment then I slipped my thong down around my thighs to just below my balls. My eight inches of hard muscle bounced out and bent up from my thickly-haired balls. I swayed my hips a little to swing my cock stiffly in front of me. I let my thong fall and kicked it aside. I stood in front of Sarah thrusting my naked erect penis toward her. She stood and had a good long feel of my cock, tickled my balls, and ran her fingers through my thick cock fur. I fought not to cum as she lightly stroked my hard erect penis.

"Nice big, stiff cock," Sarah said, "bigger than my husband's."

As I stood there wide-legged, Sarah moved behind me and fondled my bum.

"Nice bum too." She patted my bottom.

"Now get those legs wide!" Sarah ordered.

I spread my legs for her exploring hand. She ran her fingers slowly down my bum crack and reached her hand right under me between my legs to tease my arse and tickle my balls from behind. Then my next order came.

"Now bend over that desk and stick your bum out."

I bent over the desk, arching my back a little so my bum stuck up and out.

"Thwack!" Sarah's firm hand spanked my buttocks. It was slightly painful but exquisitely erotic. I'd never been spanked naked by a woman before.

"Thwack!" Sarah spanked me again.

"That's what naughty boys deserve for looking up women's skirts! You want it harder don't you!"

I realised Sarah had her sex fantasies too! I decided to play along for all I was worth.

"Spank my bum as hard as you want, you filthy whore!" I grunted, wiggling my stinging bum at her.

"Thwack!" It was painful that time, but delicious!

"That's for calling me a whore! Do you masturbate thinking of me?"

I certainly did. During the coffee break in that meeting, after I'd seen Sarah's upskirt display of nylons, bare thigh above, and her panties I'd needed to go to the men's restroom to add a fresh semen stain to the cubicle wall thinking of Sarah peeling off those panties for me.

"Yeah! I jack off thinking of how tight your hairy cunt is round my cock and those big tits of yours bouncing as I fuck you hard."

That was just one of the masturbation fantasies I had involving Sarah, and one of the least kinky.

"Thwack!" "You dirt pervert!"

Sarah slapped my bottom but the tone of her voice told me she was enjoying what I was saying. After a couple more slaps of her hand set my buttocks quivering and my penis swinging my punishment ended.

"Get up and undress me," my sex mistress ordered curtly.

With my buttocks stinging and my penis straining hard I obeyed. It didn't take long. She was just in her blouse and skirt. I unzipped her skirt and undid the clasp first as her blouse was tucked into her skirt. I had a brief play with the neat triangle of almost black cunt hair between her legs. She played with my cock and balls as I treated myself to a feel of her bulging breasts through her blouse before I slowly unbuttoned it. I discovered she'd already taken her bra off for me as well as her panties. Her big round firm breasts were every bit as good as I'd imagined when I'd stripped her in my masturbation fantasies, and even more delicious in my hands for real. I'd got her nude and I was trying to urge her toward the bed when she stopped me again.

She sat on her chair again, swung her legs wide, leaned back so that her breasts swung up and forward, and held her breasts up.

"Wank over my tits. I want to watch a man cum over me!"

I stood between her spread legs and shoved my hips forward. The chair she was sitting in got her breasts to just the right height for the head of my erect penis to poke them. Sarah purred softly and very lightly tickled my balls. Then, just for fun, she hung her panties on my hard cock. Back at my all-boys school, I'd masturbated enough times with other boys to know how to put on an impressive display of my wanking technique. At wild student parties at university, surrounded by nude girls excitedly squealing for boys to show them some wanking I'd perfected my skills at putting on a good show. I determined to put on a good meaty performance of my masturbation technique for Sarah.

I had a good last fondle of her tits. Then, with a deep growl, I wrapped my whole hand around my straining penis shaft. I pushed my lust- and erection- swollen penis head just a little way between her breasts. Then I started masturbating. I tugged and stroked my cock full length from my hand brushing my pubic hair to my hand patting her breasts as it slid over my cock head on every upstroke. I pumped my cock methodically, gasping and grunting noisily. As I wanked I grunted things like:

"Wanna fuck you hard you dirty bitch!" Sarah loved it!

I made lots of noise grunting and gasping like when I'm fucking a woman. I showed her I knew how to take my time. I edged, holding back on the almost agonising brink of orgasm, made even more exquisite by Sarah tickling my balls. Finally, I couldn't hold back anymore, and I smoothly and methodically wanked myself through to my cum. As my orgasm rose I rammed my penis between Sarah's soft warm gently squeezing breasts so far that its head peeped up above her cleavage. Its deep pink head contrasted with the pale flesh of her breasts. I let out a loud grunt as my semen fountained up over her breasts and face.

I staggered back from Sarah with her panties still dangling from my swinging half-erect cock and a strand of semen dripping from my cock head onto her panties. I stood there panting, watching my semen running down her cleavage to catch in her navel and in her pubic hair and drip from her nipples. Sarah took her panties from my cock and used them to wipe my semen off her body and her cunt bush.

"I'm covered in your cum," Sarah said. "Shall we take a shower together to wash it off?"

I wasn't saying no to that. We spent delicious penis-straining minutes in the confines of the shower cubicle. My wet naked body brushed against Sarah's, her erect aroused nipples brushed my chest, and my rapidly rising penis poked and rubbed against her thighs, bottom, and belly. We lathered each other, I licked suds off Sarah's tits, she licked suds off my penis, and we both licked suds out of each other's bum crack and pubic hair. I was more than ready for more when we tumbled out of the shower and fell together onto the big wide double bed without bothering to dry ourselves.

We got out cold beers from the room's minibar and as we lay together naked on the bed Sarah reached for the TV remote and switched on the hotel's free porn channel. It was a movie about a posh girls' school, with the teachers and the girls performing almost every straight, gay, and lesbian sex act I could imagine. I assumed all the "schoolgirls" were actresses over eighteen, if only just.

I was watching one of the male teachers bent naked over a school desk just like I'd been for Sarah but with another naked male teacher standing behind him masturbating with his cock head poking into the bending teacher's bum crack. Sarah rolled onto her back, spread her legs so wide her naked body was almost "T" shaped, and reached out to pull my hand to her moist hairy pussy.

"Pleasure me!" Sarah said softly, "My husband just gets on top of me for his two minutes of fun. I never climax. Bring me on! ... oh please!"

As she spoke Sarah trembled with excited anticipation. I'd had enough girls to know a woman is best when she's been played with, and I knew exactly what a woman wants. I knelt on the bed next to her with my legs wide, close enough to poke her side with my hard-up cock. I slid my hand down her belly, through her bush till my hand was down between her spread legs. Sarah's excited hand gripped my bum to pull me toward her.

As I started massaging her pussy and caressing the inside tops of her thighs I leaned over her and started kissing her breasts and licking her nipples. Sarah moaned, her breasts jiggling as she squirmed with pleasure and she thrust her pussy against my hand. I moved my hand up and started to stroke her juice-sodden vagina lips with my fingertips, slowly working her to the peak of arousal. From time to time I eased off and slipped my hand down between her legs to tease that sensitive spot between her arse and cunt. She gasped with renewed excitement when my fingers returned to her vagina. Her pubic hair was soaked with juice. All the time I pleasured her she lightly caressed my cock and balls and stroked me between my legs.

She was whimpering with excitement and arousal when I slipped my fingers into her vagina and up to the hard little peak of her juice-lubed clitoris. She gasped then moaned deeply when my fingers began to criss-cross and circle it in the final stages of fingering her to her climax. Suddenly her whole body tensed. Sarah yelled:

"Coming!"

She squirmed, cried out a stifled shriek, then thrust her pussy up into my cupped hand. Her breasts bounced as she juddered in the pulses of her orgasm and her legs kicked. Her orgasm went on for ages. As she lay there panting afterwards with her eyes closed I held my hand cupped over her juice-sodden hairy pussy mound as she enjoyed her throbbing afterglow. I find few things more erotically exciting than a woman's orgasm cry and as she climaxed my cock strained stiff enough to snap. I was desperate to shoot a load into her vagina but I've always been cautious about unprotected sex. For a moment I thought of just wanking my straining cock over her again. Then her eyes opened and she looked at me.

"In the bathroom ... if you want!"

I suddenly remembered. Our hotel rooms were well supplied. In the bathroom were soap, toothpaste, shampoo ... and a condom. I almost fell off the bed, and I had the thin plastic sheath out of its wrapper by the time I was kneeling between her spread legs on the bed. My hands were trembling with excitement and lust as I tried to fit it over my so hungry cock.

"Let me," Sarah said.

Cupping her one hand under my balls I struggled not to cum as she slipped the condom down my shaft till it met my pubes. Then she lay back and spread and folded her legs up till her knees were near her shoulders. Her pussy spectacularly displayed between her spread legs looked so delicious I bent down, kissed her on her cunt, and licked my lips along her labia. Still sensitive from her orgasm she moaned with pleasure and squeezed my head between her thighs. Then her thighs spread wide again.

I kissed her up her belly and over her breasts as I moved up between her spread legs ready to enter. I always prefer fucking a woman with my naked cock. But I was between girlfriends, my sex life consisted of porn and solo masturbation and I wasn't saying no to enjoying Sarah's vagina with my hungry cock in a condom. My hard cock entered her with a single thrust deep enough that our pubic hair entwined. I hardly noticed the condom. Her vagina was tight, warm, and smooth round my cock.

As I lay on her she wrapped her arms over my back and her legs round my bum. I thrust into her for ages, far longer than her husband's "two minutes", long enough for her to have a second orgasm though smaller than her first. I was still pumping her when she cried out, her hips thrust up against me, her hands clawed my back and her heels beat against my bum. She relaxed under me and I kept going till my penis exploded in a cum that was utterly exquisite after months of solo wanking, and of course with Sarah's naked body under me. I pushed Sarah up the bed in my orgasm thrust and filled the condom with a massive load.

I rolled off Sarah just as two schoolgirls on the screen were pleasuring a teacher, one girl hand-jobbing his cock while the other sucked it. We lay naked on the bed drinking cold beer and watched the movie to its end.

"There's another condom in your bathroom," Sarah said, reaching across to touch my steadily stiffening cock. I remembered there was. That's another story, and it was certainly better than a mere evening of just porn and masturbation!