Doing Debbie

Story Info
A dream I wish would come true.
3.6k words
3.24
14.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well it was one of those days again. I was walking into work not really wanting to be there. Luckily without me knowing it this would be the best day at work and with more to come. As usual the work was boring and the patients were the same. I just wanted to get back home and do nothing. That was to change at five. After finishing the first rounds it was time to go to lunch. For some reason everyone was leaving the department to head somewhere or the other. This would turn out to benefit me and I would think Debbie also.

I left the hallway from the department and waited for the elevator so I could head to the cafeteria. At least five of the rt's hopped on also. Since the weird experience with Debbie two years ago I had not really spoken with her. I was delighted when she came on also and stood right in front of me with everybody else in front of her. The usual conversations were going on in front of us but I wasn't paying attention to them. I was in my own little world. The thoughts that were going through my mind were all over the place. Or should I say all over Debbie's body. All those times previously when the two of us had been in the elevator together, and I had hoped for a huge gust of wind to blow her shirt up had not happened.

It wouldn't matter as I had other ideas. I hoped that I knew Debbie well enough that she wouldn't say anything in the crowded elevator so I had to take a chance. With me standing so close to her I reached forward and ran my hand on her ass. The touch felt electric. I could feel her tense up. I hoped she thought it was an accident. The best thing was she did not say anything to me but she did move slightly. This caused me to pull back my hand and wonder what was going to happen. She did slowly turn her head and the look on her face wasn't what I expected it to be. She had a devious grin in her eyes. Almost like the look as she would do as she looks up at you right before she would give you a blowjob. At least that's what I pictured it to be. The thing that really shocked me was the wink of her eye. Was it permission to try it again?

When the elevator stopped on the second floor everyone got off except Deb and I. The doors closed but yet she didn't move from where she was to give us space. From that I assumed I had permission. I had a hard-on that was controlling my desires now. From that text a long time ago I knew that she had 38D's for boobs. If I was going to be fired I wanted this to be worth it. What surprised me first was that she backed up into me. Where was this going? What kind of luck would I have for the elevator to stop mid floor and the doors not be able to be opened for hours? I went for it. I reached around her and up under her scrub top. Her skin felt great against my fingers. The question I was asking myself was where was her tee shirt? Every day when I try to sneak peeks at her nice boobs, she is always wearing a tee shirt underneath her scrub top. Today she wasn't.

Why I hadn't noticed her uncovered breasts in report, I don't know. Since she wasn't moving I was going to. I moved my hands up and cupped what I had long desired. This was better than all my birthdays. I was opening up two presents that I hoped would lead to lots of pleasures for me and even more for Deb. I was holding her and I could just make out her hardening nipples. When she leaned forward it shocked me but what she did next shocked me even more. With her ass pressed against my cock, and time standing still, she reached back between us. I couldn't tell what she was doing but I soon found out. She grabbed my cock. Here were the two of us fondling each other in the elevator at work. What more could I ask for? Well that more was to be fucking her but I could only dream for that.

Our breathing was the only sounds besides our clothing moving. She did surprise me by saying it snaps in the front. Did we have enough time before the elevator stopped at the basement floor? I was surely going to find out. I managed to unsnap her bra and get my hands on her breasts. Wow, oh wow!! They felt incredible in my hands. I really liked the way her nipples felt so hard. The moan that came from her as I pinched her nipples was driving me wild.

And then it happened. I felt the elevator slowing down and reached the bottom floor. Debbie stepped forward and crossed her arms. The doors slowly opened and she stepped out. But before I lost sight of her she said that we would talk about it later. I agreed reluctantly with not knowing where that conversation was going to go.

I made it to the line in the cafeteria without anyone pointing out the raging hard-on that she caused. And to add to my luck there was country fried steak and mashed potatoes waiting for me. After ordering and heading back to Brian's office to eat I thought about where this could go. She had always said that we would never have sex since she was happily married. But why had she let me feel her up? Could I go any farther? With Debbie not saying anything I really wanted to try. You can't just fondle a sex toy and not get to really play with it.

I guess since I was lost in my lust filled world I didn't notice the door handle twisting and Debbie walking in. Here I was sitting in the chair eating, with my free hand rubbing my cock. I was caught red handed again. What do I say? I was trying to read her expression but the only one I saw, or make that wanted to see was a look of pure lust. Once she closed the door I expected the full force of her verbal assault. What happened next really flabbergasted me. She leaned forward and pulled the vee of her scrub top out. Her bra was still unhooked. Why hadn't she hooked it back from the time in the elevator? Could it be because she had her lab coat on now. Either way I was going to enjoy the view before the pain of tongue lashing I expected to get.

After what seemed like hours at admiring her boobs, Debbie leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. Was I being greedy by wanting her to kiss me outright? Should I say something to her now? Too many thoughts were running though my mind besides Debbie being pressed up against the glass in the top floor of the Embassy Suites. If I ever did get her up there, I wonder if the athletes practicing inside the stadium could see us pressed together with me behind her with my cock deep in her pussy and my hands all over those boobs? No sooner then one fantasy had passed though my mind when another walked out the door.

As she left I just enjoyed the perfume she was wearing. Wow this day turned out better than I expected. I didn't get to actually talk with her the rest of the day because I started my second rounds and she went home. The next few days that we happened to work together nothing else happened at least with me trying.

Friday came and before I went into the department Debbie was "waiting" for me in the locker room. I say that with air quotes because she wasn't waiting for me as much as I hoped that she would be in there. When I rounded the corner she was bent over. Why couldn't I be so lucky to have her wearing some sexy lingerie and being bent over on a king sized bed right now? I guess I would just have to enjoy the view!! After saying hi to her with not a single sexual response back she left and I guess headed to the department. My phone alerted me with a text message. I looked and saw that it was from Debbie. There was nothing on it. I guess she texted me by mistake. Then another text came from her with make sure no one sees these in the message. I didn't know what she was talking about until my phone alerted again. She had sent me three photos. The first was her wearing a buttoned down white shirt. It was unbuttoned to just below her bra. A whole bunch of cleavage was showing along with a black bra. What was strange was it wasn't unsnapped but it was showing a huge amount of cleavage. i just happened to press on the picture. It was one of those live action photos on the iPhone that are really interesting. It came to life with Debbie pulling open the shirt. She was wearing a cup-less shelf bra. Her nipples were in view of my lusting eyes. They were incredible. To me it was such an erotic sight.

The next picture showed her in a long sexy lingerie gown. It was black in color and the slit on the slide of it showed off her leg as she was turned to the side with her foot lifted slightly. Now that was a picture that I would store in my mind for when she was giving report to me.

Finally the last picture showed her inside a shower with her head tucked out looking at the camera. The curtain was clear so I could see the water running down her back. Seeing her breasts hanging down was too much!! Too bad I wasn't there for this picture to help her wash the soap off.

What was I to do now? Do I run to the restroom and stroke my cock till I cum? Not counting this possible time, I don't know how many times I have came thinking of fucking her. Now things started too run through my mind. Did she want me to try something else? The only way would be to try. It's not like I wasn't on shaky grounds at work.

Now I just had to think of what else I could try and do. I was in it now. Or at least I hoped I would be in Debbie. Having just dreamed of fucking her I had too many ideas as to what she was like in bed. She said that she didn't like giving blowjobs but one could only hope that would change. That time I talked with her in Brian's office and I told her I wanted to lick her pussy I hope had the reaction I was wanting. Did she go out to her car that day and play with her clit before she drove off? I wonder if that night as she was sleeping if she dreamt of me sliding my cock into her? I like to use my tongue to massage women. I know she would appreciate that.

One day at work my Vocera went off. It was Debbie asking me if I needed her help. I told her I was finishing up and I was good. She asked how good I was. I didn't know where this was going but I was enjoying it as much as I think she did the first time we were sexting while she was at work. I guess you can't really call it sexting since she was just responding back with the answers to my questions. Well to get back to what happened that day, Debbie asked if I could show her the workout room. I told her to give me fifteen and I would meet her there.

When I finally made it up there to the seventh floor she was waiting for me. Luckily it was after five so no one was around. I thought she had been up there before. What did she need me to show or help her with? I was soon to find out. After we unlocked the door she pulled me into the locker room area. I didn't get a chance to ask her what's up when she grabbed my cock and kissed me hard. Here I was in a locked room with this woman that I have lusted over for over two years and she has my cock in her hand. With her other hand she twisted the knob on the lock to lock it. No one uses the workout room anyways. I was at a loss for what to do but I might as well enjoy it.

My hands go for her but I get sidetracked by my cock. If she is going to fondle me I am going to give her the same pleasure and more. I was able to turn her slightly while still maintaining our kiss. From there my hand went into the waistband of her scrubs and I was going to round third base. The panties she was wearing felt soft. They were cut high on her hips and low in the front. I felt something on the front what I was later told was a small bow. I had to ask. After feeling the softness of her panties I wanted to feel her. I slipped inside her panties and was delightfully surprised that she told me the truth. She had a small patch of pubic hair above her clit. I really wanted to explore that later. My fingers made it to her pussy. I wanted to give her an orgasm, but how? Do I slide a finger or two into her, or do I play with her clit till she shakes in my arms from the orgasm that I have been wanting to give her for so long? Why couldn't I do both? Even though she was the aggressor by initiating this lust filled session I had to take over. I turned her so that she was against me with my cock pressing on that ass. That same ass I had felt in the elevator the month before. From this position I could play with her clit and place a finger into her. She ground her ass into me when I slid my middle finger into her.

While this is happening I'm trying not to cum also. Her hands feel great as they are stroking me. Who would cum first? I surely hope it would be her. I liked how she spread her legs to allow me better access to her pleasure zone. Too bad this wasn't more private. Debbie had spoken about the spot under her ear that she said turns her own when she is kissed there. Having her legs spread allowed me to bend over and find that spot. The moan she let out got me that much closer to cumming myself.

And then it happened. She stiffened up and started to shake. It was nice to feel her pubic hair on the inside of my palm while that same hand was playing with her clit. I knew I won the race because she started to moan really loudly at the same time. The excitement I felt was incredible. If she is this aggressive I know having her lying on her back and guiding my cock into her would be that much more fantastic.

After she regained her composure Debbie gave me another kiss and said this is only the beginning. I had to taste the fingers that were just inside her. If I ever get the chance to taste the real thing from her pussy I am going to be overwhelmed.

Before we left the room I had to know something. I wanted to see her breasts. I really like the term breasts for the erotic factor of the word. Boobs or boobies are things you play with but breasts are the two things that you fantasize about. You'll never see a ladies breasts but a girl will flash you her boobs. Either way I wanted to see them. It was now my turn to press her against the door. The look in her eyes showed that she knew I wanted something, just what, I think she knew.

I have always been a boobs man. Now I was going to get to see the "ones". I ran my hand under her scrub top. When I got to her boobs I found this bra also hooked in the front. One quick flick and the bra was unsnapped. Now for going in for the kill. I bent down and lifted her top at the same time. When her top was above her breasts I was able to really appreciate what I had longed for. They were very nice. Round and with aureoles that weren't too big. Nipples like what I remember them being in size but now I could see they were a dark color. I wonder if that was from the passion that was between us right now? Either way I had to lick them. Even though I was going to lick her boobs Debbie put her hands around the back of my head and drew me into them. I couldn't believe the moan that came from her lips as I touched the underside of her breasts with my tongue. I wanted to tease her but I knew we probably didn't have much time before we had to go downstairs. With two rounds of my tongue across her breasts I raced to her nipples and kissed them. Sucking lightly seemed to make her moan the most.

Here I was with this lady that I have been lusting after for the longest time. I have felt her up. She came on my fingers. I finally experienced those breasts. But I'll be damned if we need to get caught making out in the workout room. Debbie could tell my reluctance. She straightened up her scrubs and said I guess you were alright after all.

We left the workout room after making sure no one else was in the room with us. I headed to lunch with my cock dreaming about being inside her. Where was this going? I didn't want to ruin her marriage. I did want to fuck her though. She knew that since I had texted it to her so many times. I guess I will have to wait and see. Or should I just go for it and hope for the best.

After the workout room incident sitting in the report room taking reports from her was hard. Or should I say it made me hard? I liked how it seemed we would fight over who was the first to feel the other's leg as she gave me report. I wish she was giving me something else. That day I came back from report and I heard my phone alerting me to a text was another present. There was another message from her stating for my eyes only. Then three pictures again appeared on my phone. I guess she knows that I really enjoy her breasts. The first picture was her in the white buttoned-down shirt again along with the black bra. This time the shirt was all the way open and she was cupping her breasts as for me to run my tongue over. I would be stroking my cock to that tonight after I got off work tonight.

The second picture was her in a red camisole outfit. She was laying on a bed on her side looking sexy as ever. The third picture blew me away. It was of her but this was the best yet. She was laying on the same bed but this time in the nude. She was on her back against the headboard propped up against a pillow. She had her knees up and spread slightly so I could see her pussy and the rest of her body. She was giving me the come hither finger move. I love how the iPhones can give the live-action still shots. I thought the first picture was going to be the best but this one topped the list. Too bad I could not bend forward and lick that pussy!!

Just when I am about to pull my cock out right there in Brian's office I get another text. It's from Debbie again. It says maybe shortly you can take these pictures for me instead. Just then the Vocera goes off and it's one of the nurses asking for my help. How do I go help the nurse without letting her know that I am about to cum? Luckily it is Valerie. If I never get a chance to fuck Debbie I would really like to fuck Valerie in replacement for Debbie.

But who knows with Debbie??? Maybe I could get her to work on the permission slip that I need to make things official. That way I know us having fun is on the up and up. Oh well we'll have to see what comes of this.