Doing It with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Win-win all round, in my humble opinion.

What about Mother, I hear you cry. Okay, she was the big unknown. I hoped she'd be jealous as hell of Doreen but she just might be glad. And if she could see an edge in the budding relationship, she'd exploit it like a miner forty-niner.

'You have to,' Doreen was saying as I joined them, noting that Daddy's basket was well-provided for wine but lacking in veg.

'Oh, hi Nat,' said Daddy, fudging it.

'He has to what?' I asked Doreen.

'He has to do something about his situation,' Doreen replied. 'I've heard your mother at work, telling everyone that she's been to see her solicitor, forecasting her walkover in the divorce court.'

'Sounds like the message I got,' said I, being slightly economical with the truth. 'Get your retaliation in as soon as you can Daddy. She isn't taking prisoners.'

'Did she ask you to go home?' Doreen asked me.

'Sort of; she told me her home would always be mine.'

'Well there you go then! She wants to turn it into the family home!' Doreen's face was closer than ever to Daddy's. 'If she can get little Natalie back she can claim it's the family home. And, if she can make it look as if you've walked out of the family home, you've lost before you've even started.'

'Doreen's right,' I said, seeing Mother's game plan at last. 'But don't worry, there's more chance of me sharing a cell with the Yorkshire Ripper than moving back in with her.'

Doreen patted my hand in a curiously maternal gesture. 'That was exactly what she was angling for, wasn't it?'

'I guess it was.'

'Rounding on Daddy, Doreen gripped him by his broad shoulders. 'That woman has to be stopped.'

Wow, direct physical contact! She was a fast operator!!

And being impassioned didn't detract from her appearance at all.

Sensitive as ever, I went to peruse the choice of washing up liquids while Doreen harangued Daddy. And whatever she said had an effect. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him staring back at her and nodding like a donkey.

Chapter Seven

Daddy and I spent most of the rest of Saturday on the couch, supposedly watching TV but doing little apart from drinking vino and having various forms of sex. Eventually, as the spooky electronic music announced the end of Doctor Who, I produced my just-in-case purchase.

'I didn't know you needed that stuff,' Daddy said as I squeezed the jelly out of its tube, liberally coating his cock. 'Don't say I've been hurting you.'

I was trembling again and my heart was thudding in my chest. Even so my voice sounded smooth and seductive when I replied.

'My pussy has no problem with you, Daddy. It's dripping wet as we speak. But you aren't going in my pussy right now, are you?'

He gulped. For the first time ever I noticed he had an Adam's apple. Only a small one, mind, and only visible because that gulp had been an exceptionally big one.

'No arguing,' I went on before he could protest. 'Don't think, just do.'

Getting into the most whore-like position imaginable, I raised and spread my legs as widely as I could then, rather clumsily, squeezed jelly onto my butt. Then, with Daddy watching very closely, I used two fingers to lubricate my anus.

And believe me; I was by no means relaxed. Daddy's cock looked like a weapon of war, twitching as it waited to wreak havoc. The very sight of it encouraged me to use all my lubricant supply. Convinced I had finally done as much as I could, I took the plunge.

'Nice and slow, Daddy,' I murmured. 'Slow and easy wins the race.'

I can't really describe that initial penetration. I remember the feel of him against me, gently pressing. I remember a rush of sheer pleasure when he ultimately entered me. And I remember the sensation of his large cockhead moving deeper and deeper into my insides.

There was no pain, just a moment of discomfort before that pleasure rush.

Then I realized I'd never been so full in my life. Daddy's enormous dick was suddenly humungous. My lungs didn't seem capable of drawing in sufficient air. My throat was doing strange things . . . like sort of gulping and contracting without rhyme or reason.

But all said and done Daddy was in me and it wasn't a bad feeling at all.

And then it got better still; then he slowly withdrew all but an inch or so of cock and, tender as tender could be, pushed back in.

I came instantly. Nothing I'd ever experienced compared to Daddy's first proper in-stroke. And he did it again and again, never varying the speed, always as gentle as zephyrs blowing beneath the violet.

(Yeah, so I'm paraphrasing Shakespeare. The guy had a way with words just as Daddy had his way with his in-strokes.)

Was I enjoying it? You bet your cotton socks I was. My insides were gripping Daddy's cock tighter than tight and that bone of his was doing wonderful things. I swear it was applying internal pressure to my G-spot as well as squillions of previously undiscovered nerve endings.

By then I had hold of the backs of my legs, pulling them higher and wider, bending myself in half in my eagerness.

'Harder,' I gasped.

Daddy obliged but, being Daddy, he was still tender and gentle.

'Harder,' I gasped again. 'Please Daddy, I need harder!'

*****

I woke first on Sunday morning and sucked Daddy off as he continued to slumber. Such forwardness by then shouldn't have come as a shock. I always woke first and invariably used that same tactic to pull him out of sweet dreams.

Call me a slut if you like; it's fun to do and, going by Daddy's reactions, it's fun to be on the receiving end too.

And oh my, didn't he cum!

Later, after an hour or so of fooling around and a relatively fast and furious fuck, my legs still wrapped around my incestuous lover, holding him in place, I made conversation.

'You need to get close to Doreen,' I said. 'As close as we are right now.'

Daddy flinched at that. He liked to be close to me but didn't like talking about our closeness. Come to that, like most men, he didn't like talking about relationships at all.

Same as he didn't like kissing.

And in all honesty, "closeness" and "kissing" weren't my specialized subjects either.

Not ones of choice, anyway.

Determined to be open, I persisted.

'Doreen is fit as heck,' I told him. 'And she's gagging for you. Make sure you give her what she wants as soon as you can.'

Daddy blushed, shrugged and otherwise seemed embarrassed.

'Mother's gone,' I said. 'Mother's no intention of coming back. She's going to try to ruin all you've ever worked for and bankrupt you in the process. Don't sit back and let her do it.'

'I can't drive her out of our home,' he said. 'What sort of a man would I be if I reduced her to being no more than a bag lady?'

'Trust me, Daddy; Mother will always land on her feet, if not flat on her back. There's more chance of Kate Middleton becoming a bag lady than her.'

Daddy sniggered at that. I'm not sure if it was the image of my derelict mother tramping the streets or the totally improbable one of the delectable duchess doing likewise.

Whatever it was, it stirred him back into life. Slowly sliding down my body, calling off to say hello to my tits, he steadily and surely made his way you-know-where.

I steadily and surely enjoyed his progress. Knowing full well he was sneakily taking a break from out-and-out fucking, I was happy to let him do his thing. Out-and-out fucking was great but the nuances of Daddy's mouth-play were not to be missed.

If Mother had been telling the truth about his floppiness I wouldn't have cared. I'd have settled for his mouth-play any day.

Talk about skilled!

And don't get me going on girls versus boys. Back then I only had one girl to compare with and Jude was unparalleled. But Daddy ran her close. That other handful of so-called "men" shouldn't have even bothered.

Not that many of them ever did.

*****

It might sound peculiar, but I had opportunity to think while Daddy went down on me. He didn't hurry me in any way and, having already had my share of big cums, I was in easy-going mode. There was no urgency from either of us. And, being female, I could of course multitask.

The situation with Mother was bugging me. She was still in the family home but with a different family. And, no doubt, Daddy was still paying the mortgage. Even worse, there was no sign of that ridiculous situation changing anytime soon. Lawyers and courts didn't exactly race to final decisions, did they?

The way I saw it Mother had come out smelling of roses as usual. Okay, Daddy's solicitor should soon be rattling her cage and (with any luck) Doreen would soon be turning up at work with shiny eyes and just-fucked hair . . .

But would Mother take such events as setbacks? Maybe she wanted Daddy to fund the divorce. Maybe she wouldn't care if Daddy screwed away from home. Hell, maybe her plans accounted for or even required him to react like that. Maybe there was more up her sleeve than we thought.

I decided there and then that a third trip north was required. Phone calls were all well and good but a presence on the ground was needed. So I would make the trip again the coming weekend. I could just about afford it and by then Daddy's solicitor should have at least sent Mother a letter. If needs be I'd find an excuse to meet with her and see if I could tell how she was taking it.

Suss out her baser intentions . . .

By then Daddy should have fucked Doreen at least once; I'd try to find out how Mother was taking that too. In fact I might even get the honour of breaking the news to her.

Hiya Mother Dearest, guess which of your workmates has been riding Daddy's big dick . . .

I wanted to check out this Lionel character as well. From the little I'd seen of him he was in his early thirties. How could he be father to an eighteen year-old?

That got me thinking about Amy. I could still hear her saying, "Promises, promises." I could still picture her ass, come to that. Maybe next weekend I'd bring that harness with me. Jude wouldn't need it with me off on my travels.

Oh my God, I was thinking about shagging Amy!

And oh my God again . . . suddenly I was going to cum!!

Somehow I managed to stave it off. Daddy noticed, however. He was always alert and attentive when it came to eating pussy. Abandoning my clit, removing two fingers from deep inside me, he circled the mouth of my vagina with the tip of his tongue.

The feeling was heavenly.

Putting my worries and intentions of hold, I lay back and appreciated the merrymaking.

And yes, he was making me very, very merry.

'Oh yes Daddy,' I purred, 'you know exactly what I like.'