All Comments on 'Doing More for Daddy'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just a suggestion

Since you are not using a running title. Maybe add chapter numbers. It really would make it easier to follow and keep up. I like the story so far but might miss future installments if it is hard to connect to the previous chapter by title.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Thank you for taking time to comment. I hear what you say and agree entirely. A lot of my other Literotica submissions (mostly to be found in the Lesbian category) have included "Pt. 01" etc, often up to Pt. 07 or Pt. 09. "Daddy's Girl" was meant to be a one-off so I didn't give it a number. And, to be honest, up until now I didn't realize how fast stories turn over in the Incest category. This latest offering wasn't on the main menu for 12 hours. In other categories it would have been there more like a week! If I ever do submit to Incest again I'll amend my ways!!

mjolnir9mjolnir9over 6 years ago
Continuation?

Will this story continue? Would like to see Natalie and her mother realize an attraction for each other, neither of them knew was there.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for mjolnir9

You must by psychic because Nat is going to sleep over at Mother's to "keep an eye on her" and a little more than mere attraction is going to occur. I'm halfway through a story for another genre right now but will be continuing Nat's adventures afterwards. I expect to submit the continuation in a week or so.

Thank you for reading and (I hope!) enjoying.

nik12345678nik12345678about 4 years ago

Your such a great writer way to be right were I'm feeding .you make me sound like a fucked up mess .lol there's a few people that need some 🌈🤣😪🤯🤗😭

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous