All Comments on 'Doing Sis a Favour'

by EnglishMuffins

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Nice Start

I hope there will be part 2 or 3 so we can see what happened next, very good start and hot, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice sister

Now there's a smart girl , why give money to strangers and take chances when you can get it at home for free . What about "do it and you can fuck me anyway you want for a lifetime of sundays " .More -more-more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good start

good start but needs a second or third chapter do they continue fucking after that night do the parents find out do his kids find out you never said how old the kids were please continue soon

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 16 years ago
Good tale!

I really enjoyed it! Thanks for having written a really good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

What a great story. It feels nice and caring - having romantic tendencies and some to-the-point dirty talk. The language of the "appetizer" were to rough contrary the ending that are bordering perfection.

Some questions that needs answer:

Why did their parents not revert to being guardians of truth and good morale on their (adult, pun intended) daughter? The hardcore answer - they them self are brother and sister or have the national championship in swinging at their place. A more romantic answer could be that their love started a bit the same way with one peaking at the other - a siblings hot friend. That way making them lost in their own moments.

Next, what does the husband get in return and why in the family? The hardcore answer - he likes to watch & touch and could not find a black cock big enough. More romantic, it is a dare on her dirtiest fantasy and now with her knowing that hubby wont get children all over town he will be free to have fantasy flings with the voluptuous space cadets.

Another question, how many romantic weekends will it take to reach the goal. Will she have had enough then or ever? The hardcore answer - she got a baby the first time and invites him, his friends and the gardener to keep her and the rest of brothers new harem happy for the rest of her brood-mare life (don't forget the dog). More romantic - they meet on weekends without his daughters and away on vacation resorts. She will mother most of his children - have a loving husband and help her brother to temporary fun with her hot, intelligent and diverse girlfriends for stud service, emergency relief or getting on after marriage class.

How will his daughters react? The hardcore way - father makes babies, sounds good - lets have some. The romantic way they discovers letters, diaries or such, investigating their "lost in Amazonas" or "past" fathers life while living their own sensual lives.

Closing this comment before it needs a publisher, it must be remarked that having the ex-wife as a symbol of uncaring fleshlust it a genius detail. That in itself sets this story apart from the cold hearts of all to many erotic stories. Please stay off the hardcore road.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more

needs another chapter to finish it off way to many loose ends and things left unsaid and undone

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Need More

Good Story but she admitted she wanted to be with him as Much as Possible. So you would think that the next Day the Folks would go home take Grand Kids with them and Jeff would Leave to visit Friends and Let Brother get Sister in the AZZ. and do her 10 ways from Sunday

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where did her jersey come from?

At one point fairly early in the sex scene, they removed her jersey; he was awed by her boobs; then, etc. A few minutes later, you say he moved a hand up under her jersey to play with her boob. When (and why?) did she put it back on in the middle of the diddle?? (in the midst of the, um, activity)?

Gotta watch for these things if you're gonna write. That means thinking about every detail, but how ya gonna do that while you're wanking? When you're done ya gotta re-read what you wrote and look for every detail. (Then you can go back to wanking.)

EnglishMuffinsEnglishMuffinsover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

It's a fair cop, guv. I lost track of the jersey and didn't realise it had been shed earlier.

Mea culpa but hopefully it didn't spoil the readers' enjoyment of the rest of the story.

I try to do spell checks and pov checks to ensure it's always from the same perspective and that names of characters are consistent.

Will try harder (no pun intended) next time

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
Good read

Was a good read, it's much easier for others to find fault in peoples writing, but sometimes you just got to read the story and enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so-so

it started good but you rushed into the sex part then rushed the sex as well. this should have been spread out over weeks so she could slowly work him into the idea. you need to build more plot and give some background to justify him agreeing to fuck her so fast. the end sucked we were left hanging with a lot of questions and holes in the plot like why do it with the parents and his kids there seems to strange and dangerous. think about a rewrite and more chapters and use a good editor before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Looks like Jeff may an ace in the sky, but on the ground he's a loser, who in the hell would want that guy for a husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"C'mon Big Brother. Fuck your little sister and make me a woman. Fill me full of the family jizz and make me a baby. Make yourself an uncle-daddy!"

This is a terrific story of hot sisterfucking by a highly talented and literate writer. I love how Lisa talks about "family jizz," that's exactly right, it's family jizz from family balls, the best jizz there is. It doesn't take long for big brother Robbie to get with the program, and get his big hard cock up his baby sister's adorable little coochie. It's an urge that's programmed into big brothers; they have a thing about the cute little cunt between their kid sister's legs, and plenty of them nowadays just grin and stuff their big prick up their baby sister's warm wet twat. Lisa needs a baby fucked up her twat, and Robbie's got the heavy loaded balls to do that righteous job. He unloads his brotherly balls up his sis's sweet slit and shoots her full of his creamy--and potent--semen. Robbie's got plenty of semen for all his sister's future babies. Brothers and sisters making babies together--just beautiful.

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 8 years ago
Needs an editor

I don't mind a mistake or two, but this story has far too many considering its length. More problematic is that, with incest stories, you need to stretch imagination to just the safe side of disbelief, but this story jumps right over and does the extra mile. A daughter telling her parents how she masturbated naked while watching her brother - their son - have phone sex?

Which is a pity, because if you took care of the editing and the plot holes, you'd be a pretty decent and witty writer. I doubt you could improve it with this particular story, because the plot is simply too far fetched. The USAF/RAF/whatever would have serious issues if it were full of men who prefer their brother-in-law having sex with their wives over a sperm bank. But maybe it's something you can improve upon in other stories.

Oh, and please, no more 8" cocks. I'm not at all interested in the male anatomy, but those 8" appear to be a requisite of far too many stories.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzachealmost 8 years ago
more please

please write another 1 or more chapters, with little sis having charted her fertility cycle, then have them making sweet baby making love on those days she is most likely to conceive, also include if u wish a threesome with her hubby with lots of hot sex talk too, an when they are having a dp towards the end, she gets her wish for a baby that's when they all realize it was when they were in the dp that it came true. rated 5 stars of baby making wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
daddy

I became a daddy and granddad at the same time, my daughter wanted children but her husband was firing blanks, so she asked me for help.

HardXsRHereHardXsRHerealmost 6 years ago
very good

a few words (names spelled wrong, LISA & LISE)

but otherwise story was great. please continue

writing. Gave you a big fat FIVE

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
???

How is being humiliated erotic? That make you Horney??? I would have stopped it and asked sis and hubby to leave. What kind of family would have listened to that story??? 2 stars for effort?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TOO FUNNY

Poor little brubber played the innocent. Truth told he was a filthy little degenerate! LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

Bro wasn't much of a Dad calling his kids rug rats. I guess he didn't think much of them being his whore ex wifes kids.

auhunter04auhunter04over 2 years ago

please learn your subject before writing about it. ^6'2" is too tall to be a fighter jock

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too distractedly silly in the details to be erotic. Either get the details perfect or leave them out and just have more sex scenes to get a second page out of the idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishMuffins@EnglishMuffins
I was a forty-something red-blooded male with all the usual appetites when I started, now I've turned fifty I'm writing less and doing more I like to write stories for grown-ups, to entertain, to amuse and to get you excited If you like what you read, drop me a line to inspi...