Doing The Do'er

Story Info
Ronnie, getting all the "dessert" he deserved on his BDAY.
1.6k words
4.31
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
123 Followers

"Surpriiiiiiiissssssssseeeee, happy birthday, Ronnieeeeeeeeee!"

This man barely flinched as Casey brought him into the bar, as me, her and the rest of the 30 or so neighbors wanted to throw a small surprise birthday bash in honor of one of the best neighbor slash friends to have. We were all tight on our Attleboro street, as we all came from different backgrounds and just had an unwritten oath to look after each other. No one did it better than Ronnie.

"You know, a guy doesn't shift the older he gets," he said to the group, and we all blurted out laughing.

We all still sung to the five foot nine, 300 lb. proud Englishman, as the guy who worked on everything from cars to children's bicycles, sometimes for free, the guy who made the best clam chowder, the guy, who sometimes had homeless sleep on his couch for no charge, deserved all the love. He and I became close when I divorced my ex wife, Kelli, eight months prior. He'd become a shoulder to cry on, and a helpful mouth as he was the first guy to blow me.

"You'll never find someone to suck you off like I do," he said after.

That was true, but he really was there for me as a friend, helping me pick up the pieces to my life after what I thought was a good 12 years."

"I can't thank you all enough. Feels good to be recognized and appreciated like this. Now, let's party," he said in his deep, northeastern drawl.

We managed to get the owner to allow us in holding this private party on a Saturday afternoon, after Ronnie would finish his shift as an electrical engineer at the local hospital. We paid the owner for a bartender, and two cooks to prepare some small finger foods, as well as a 12-layer cake. We just all basked in seeing Ronnie smile, looking happy as the guy usually carried a reserved look, and was more quiet than assertive. I knew he looked extra delicious on this day and I personally wanted to give him some birthday oral, as an exclamation point, me saying this as folks hugged on him.

"Ronnie, when's the last time you took a vacation," Jeff asked.

"Hell, I can't remember," he said back, as we all laughed.

"Well, the vacation Jeff speaks of, you won't need a passport or even a vehicle, just some strong lungs," I told Ronnie, as it was a nice strand Jeff brought in from his dispensary.

Jeff, a tall, burly Italian bear gentleman who was in his early 60s, handed "the goods" to Ronnie, with Ronnie taking a whiff, then pledging he would smoke it later. This meant he would break it down with his closest friends: Myself, Casey, Jeff and Trey.

Once the party was over, and we handed Ronnie gifts, the four of us would meet at Ronnie's back deck, where Jeff would evenly distribute the ounces into these specially imported leaves, then literally roll joints for each of us. We began toking shortly after, and I would experience a high almost of the psychedelic nature.

"Ronnie, you wearing a dress," I remembered asking, as the others laughed out loud, then agreed.

We were blunted, as we could only credit Jeff for letting us test drive his product that was literally making us feel out of this world.

"It's all natural. It's called 'the color strand," and the seeds come in from Asia," Jeff told us.

I needed only soft drags to feel the way I felt, and would put out my blunt as I wanted to save it for another time. The others puffed on, and when the weed finished, Casey and Trey would depart as they were feeling freaky and needed to be with their significant others. Jeff, myself and the birthday boy were feeling just as frisky, so we ended up going into the house, kicking our shoes off and relaxing in Ronnie's living room.

"Hell, I might need to get unhigh," I told the both of them, geeking, as the three of us were sitting on the couch. "Jeff, if this ain't some intergalactic shit, I don't know what is."

I rambled on, thinking I was starting a conversation when I noticed things were quiet. I looked to my left and saw Ronnie and Jeff with their shirts off, kissing and rubbing on each other. I took my shirt off, too, then my pants, and got off the couch.

"Got damn, we were hoping you got the hint," Jeff said to me. "You just wouldn't shut the fuck up."

Ronnie laughed as I told Jeff to fuck himself.

"Not until after you let us suck that cock," Jeff said in response.

I walked closer to them as they parted, both sitting up and staring at me smiling, eyes glossier than furniture polish. Jeff put his hands on my hairy stomach, rubbing my abs, but Ronnie wasted no time as he reached in and grabbed my balls with his right hand, and commenced sucking them. Jeff followed his cue and started sucking my dick, getting me hard almost instantly.

"Guess we need to have birthday parties more often," I joked.

"Well, if it's gonna make you hard like that, and make your nuts cook juice like they are right now, then of course," Ronnie said, kissing my balls, and my thighs. "You smell good, kid."

I took pride in keeping myself clean, showering once, sometimes twice a day due to me being a regular in the gym and working for a construction company. I also always wanted to be prepared to play, whether with Ronnie or someone else.

"He does smell good," Jeff said, taking a breather from gliding back and forth on my cock.

Ronnie since I split with the wife was my regular, as he serviced this big, black dick better than anyone else I'd been with, the ex included.

"Ron, he can't seem to stop precumming," Jeff said, as he showed off his own skills. "Taste him."

Ronnie reached upward and started gobbling the dick while Jeff watched and rubbed Ronnie's upper back.

"Tastes good, don't it," Jeff whispered.

Ronnie agreed, but Ronnie knew my flavor being my regular, and knew how to make me drip from how he to talked to me, how to touch me, and just through anything else.

"When you touch his balls, he does that," Ronnie told Jeff, right before the two of them started briefly kissing. "He's hot as a firecracker right now, and by far the best cock I've ever tasted."

Ronnie just set me on fire, and now I needed him and Jeff to get fully nude so we could continue this party.

"Not until you cum first, big baby," Ronnie said to me as they stopped kissing. "I'll get naked with you, but I need some birthday cream."

Ronnie stuck his tongue out, and Jeff reached over to me to begin sucking me again, using his tongue to massage the bottom of my shaft as he took my nine inch prick in and out of his mouth, the head of my dick getting rubbed by his throat at each interval. Jeff used his upper lip to give pressure on the top part of the shaft, and I looked down to see his blue eyes locked into mine, and I was swooning.

"There you go, suck that cock," said Ronnie as he took the tip of his tongue to the middle of my balls while rubbing my ass with his big hands.

There was nowhere else I'd rather been as I put my hands on both their shoulders, trying to keep myself up. Jeff kept pulling on my meat as his head glided back and forth, and Ronnie, knowing my exact spot, took his lips to the exact middle portion of my balls sack and began sucking. I wanted to scream, as my toes curled and I got goosebumps once Ronnie focused on that area.

"You got two bear daddies on this fat cock of yours. We want our honey," Jeff said to me.

They became relentless, and I was embarrassed at the sounds I was making, groaning and moaning uncontrollably as that reflected the orgasms they caused. These two, middle aged bears had me in an inescapable zone of pleasure, as much as I tried to hold back, I couldn't.

"I think I'm cumming," I whimpered.

"Don't think, cum baby," I heard Ronnie say.

I'd wail as I came like a bull, shooting my seed deep into Jeff's mouth as he moaned and gagged not one bit while sucking me until I was empty. Ronnie let go as he wanted some.

"Greedy bitch, gimme a taste," Ronnie said.

The two of them kissed, and I witnessed them snowball my load through their active tongues.

"When's the last time you came," Jeff asked when they finished.

"A couple of days," I said.

He looked shocked as he didn't expect me to blow like that.

"He's a big shooter, when you touch him right," Ronnie said, as I felt his hands rubbing my inner thighs.

Jeff's head game was spectacular, but Ronnie propelled the climax as he just knew my spot. I chuckled when Ronnie advised him of what happens when I'm touched appropriately, as he proved time and time again it was true.

"Now its your turn, birthday boy," I said to Ronnie, as I told him to lay back.

"Hold on, lemme pour us some whiskey," Ronnie said as he stood up, and took his naked person into the kitchen to prepare drinks.

Jeff and I sat on the couch then Ronnie would come back with three red cups for a toast. We then take a break once Ronnie sat down, drinking and chatting, as that was only round one.

To be continued.

tchina85
tchina85
123 Followers