All Comments on 'Doing the Girl Next Door'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Steamy

This was a wonderfully hot and stimulating story...the androgenous twists & turns wrere delightful. Although not for everyone, it's a terrific addition to the inventory

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

What a hot sexy story! I loved the mix of gay, straight, and lesbian sex! I came four times reading it. Keep up the good work.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Very Erotic

Finally, some one on this site that can write a story that includes a torn rubber where the seed spills, possibly inducing an accidental pregnancy.....

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
The shits!

The use of the condoms both times really ruined the eroticism in this story. I'm not sure the need for condoms in stories like this where the parties know each other well and there is no need for concerns about STDs, and the stories are fantasies, anyhow.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
The shits!

The use of the condoms both times really ruined the eroticism in this story. I'm not sure the need for condoms in stories like this where the parties know each other well and there is no need for concerns about STDs, and the stories are fantasies, anyhow.

everlast5everlast5over 18 years ago
Well Done

The story was very good and really got it up for me. I really liked how you made the characters responsible, and more realistic. Look foward to reading more!!!

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Crappy Fantasy

Ass fucking does nothing for me....Condoms are not needed in fantasies.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Crappy Fantasy

Ass fucking does nothing for me....Condoms are not needed in fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Generally good

It bothered me that your protagonist was concerned about "knocking her up" after the condom tore in her ass. That's ridiculous! There is no way for sperm to travel through her ass into the ovum (in her pussy), so there should be no concern about pregnancy. While it could transmit disease, that wasn't the explicit problem here, smearing an otherwise hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Lovee.

LOVED it.

It was amazing. The whole story line was basically everything i was looking for, good job :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
would have been cute

Next time leave out the gay sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
next time bump up the gay sex?

y'know I was just saying how bisexuals should quit fucking whining about being oppressed and then I read the comment above this one, so maybe I don't know what I'm talkin about. totally hot. love the bisexuality, love the condom use and misuse. awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...