Doing the Most He Can Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna made no comment, just dug her tongue into the juicy pussy in front of her.

Lisa continued, "He kept pushing her, then letting her swing back onto his huge cock."

Jenna was not hesitating at all in her assault on Lisa's pussy.

Lisa moaned and said, "Right there, that is so good. So, when the guy was ready to come, he walked around in front of the girl. Every time she swung towards him, he shot a rope of cum on her face. He gave her like ten spurts before he stopped the swing making her, oh fuck, here we go. Oh shit I'm coming, I'm coming on my best friend's tongue. Can you taste me Jenna, do I taste good?"

Jenna paused in her sucking and said, "Of course I can taste your nectar you idiot, I've got your cream all over my face and down my throat, yes, it tastes good. So then what?"

"He made her go ass to mouth and suck his cock clean," she moaned as she had another orgasm hit.

"Where is that dildo," Jenna demanded, blindly searching around in the nightstand drawer. She finally found it and stuffed it to the hilt in her own hot pussy.

"Hey damn it, that was supposed to go up my pussy," pouted Lisa.

"Finders keepers, baby, sorry. I need it really bad."

"Selfish bitch, next time bring your own toys."

"I would, but every time I buy one, my mom or my sister steal it from me," she groused.

I'll buy you one, you can keep it here," Lisa offered.

"So, oh fuck I love this dildo, continue the story."

"So, I watched the video like twenty times on Saturday night and all-day Sunday. I even went out in the middle of the night checking to see if I fit in the tire like the girl in the video. By Monday morning I couldn't even touch my pussy it was so tender. I went to school, finally getting up the nerve to call Gary and ask him to come over here at lunch time, I didn't tell him why, I don't think he cared. He knew he was going to get lucky if he showed up. Damn it, if you are going to hog that dildo, stick a couple fingers in me."

Jenna reached into the bedside drawer again, this time came up with a long slender can of hair setting gel. It looked like it was too big to fit but Lisa had been bragging about how big Gary's cock was, so she thought, here goes nothing. She brought the can to the entrance of Lisa's pussy and rubbed it up and down to lubricate it.

She started to push the can in, Lisa grunted saying, "What the fuck are you trying to put in me?"

Instead of answering Jenna kept pushing until Lisa's vagina stretched far enough for the can to get past the lips. Suddenly it was as if her pussy was sucking the can in with no effort at all. Jenna tried to push more in but it wouldn't go. Well, she thought, at least I won't lose it inside her and started ramming the can in and out.

"Fuck, I don't know what you have in me, but it is doing the job. So, Gary showed up and I was sitting in the swing naked, waiting for him. I told him about the video, then handed him a tube of K-Y. He very gently took my anal virginity and when I got used to having a cock up my butt, he pounded me through two orgasms, then shot his load in my bowel. It felt... Oh fuck me here it comes, ram it in me hard. Yes, ah fuck yes, pull that thing out, suck up my cunt juice. I could feel every spurt he shot out. When he pulled his dick out the cum just poured from my butt and I farted for like ten seconds. That was kind of embarrassing, but Gary never said a thing. He just helped me out of the swing and... Geez Louise keep licking, I'm coming again. Oh shit, that was a nice one. He carried me in the house and right into the shower."

"Lisa that is so hot, so you liked anal then?" Jenna asked, getting to her knees, and really working the dildo around in her own wet pussy.

"Oh yeah, it was great. I don't have all that much experience in either hole, but I do know I can come from both vaginal and anal sex. So, what do you think? Am I a complete cum hungry slut now?"

"You have always been a cum hungry slut, but now you actually have cum to work with. Speaking of which I'm going to come in a minute."

Lisa sat up and reached for Jenna's clit saying, "I can help you with that. Oh, you are so wet and slippery. Come on, I want to see your juices coat that fake cock."

"Oh, fuck here it comes, oh fuck that's n-n-nice. Are you going to take that thing out and lick the cream off?"

"I'm going to do better than that, I'm going to share it with you."

Jenna let out a shriek as her pussy juice started to drip out. Lisa pulled the dildo out and stuck three fingers up Jenna swirling them around to collect as much of the thick liquid as she could. She pulled her hand out and fed her fingers into Jenna's mouth. She titled her head back taking the dildo all the way to the base as she sucked it clean.

Jenna was using both hands, trying to get Lisa's fingers further into her mouth.

She was moaning, looking like she was going to cry as another orgasm shook her body.

"Holy fuck Jenna, you just came with no stimulation at all," Lisa exclaimed excitedly.

"I certainly was stimulated, I had a cum covered hand in my mouth, that was extremely hot for me."

"I need a shower after that workout. You want to take a shower with me?"

"Oh, hell yes, but only if I can wash all the nasty parts," Jenna said grinning.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

By the time they had showered, dried their hair, put on makeup and gotten dressed it was time to order the pizzas. They decided they would need three large pies, a cheese, a sausage and a pepperoni and mushroom. They called the order in then set outs plates and napkins.

"Did you want a salad?" Lisa asked.

"When there is pizza to eat? Are you a madwoman?" Jenna asked her.

"Yes, I'm mad about you. Come over here and kiss me."

They stayed locked together until they heard the garage door opening. They broke apart, grinning at each other.

Rebecca came into the kitchen carrying a 12 pack of Diet Coke and a bottle of Chianti.

"Don't get any ideas you two, this is for me and the guys."

"Well one of your guys is going to be late. Gary had a job to finish that carried a very nice bonus. He said to save him some pizza."

"Did you get a pep and mush for those two?"

"Yup, so there will be plenty left for him because I am not going to eat fungi, how about you Jenna."

She turned up her nose and said, "Not hardly, for me it's the texture."

The doorbell rang and Jenna and Lisa went to collect the pizzas. They brought them back to the kitchen and Rebecca said, "Put Todd's in the oven, I have in on two hundred to keep it warm."

"I'll put ours in there to, I want to eat together so we'll wait, if that's OK with you guys?"

They were both saying OK when they heard the door to the garage slam, a moment later they heard Todd yell, "Unhand my pizza you fiends."

He came around the corner, dropped his backpack on the floor next to the island and gave his mom a hug saying, "Or maybe that was friends, not fiends."

Jenna laughed, Lisa and Rebecca just rolled their eyes and smiled.

The pizza was great, Todd let Lisa and Jenna steal healthy swallows of his wine when Rebecca wasn't looking. The talk was all over the place with Jenna and Todd getting into some friendly, but spirited, debates.

They had started to clean up the remains when they heard Gary's bike pull up. They pulled his half of the pizza from the oven then sat back down so he wouldn't have to eat alone.

He came in the kitchen and said, "I hope you didn't wait for me. Lisa, I told you I would be late."

Rebecca said, "No, it's OK. We already ate, we just wanted to keep you company while you ate."

"Yeah, we're just going to sit here staring until you get uncomfortable and leave," Lisa said.

"Fat chance of that with a Sammy's pep and mush in front of me. Did you get enough Todd?"

"Yup, I ate my half then had a couple squares of mom's sausage, I'm good."

"There's more sausage if you want some," Rebecca offered.

"No, I'll be fine. Randy's wife brought over half an apple pie this afternoon and we finished it off about five."

Todd asked the girls what they were going to do, they shrugged and said they were just going to hang out.

"I have a new game Gary and I are going to try out. I have a six-slot box and six controllers. We could all play, you too mom." He sounded excited about them all playing together and they quickly got in the mood to play.

They got settled in the den and Todd explained, "This is an adventure/shooting game. You can go it alone or have up to six people on your side. Since this is a beta test version, I have to play it both ways. Since there are five of us, I'd like to play the team version and see if everything works. I have the hacks on this paper so I will lead us through them, any questions?"

"Yeah," Jenna said, "This sounds like it's kind of a, well, a rip-off of Tomb Raider."

"Sure, it is, just like every shooter game is a rip of MOA or COD. The difference is in the graphics. Wait until you see it, it's like watching a movie that you control. We'll start with the tutorial and then pick our characters. And yes ladies, there are ten different female characters to choose from."

It was as amazing as Todd had said, they all really got into it. Rebecca was not much of a gamer, but turned out to be very good at tactics. The girls had never played much as a group, but they caught on quickly.

It didn't seem like they had been playing that long, but during a lull in the action Rebecca glanced at the clock and said, "Holy cow, it's one in the morning. I have to get to bed."

"Yeah," Gary said, "I have to be at the shop at seven so that guy can pick up his bike and give me my just reward."

Todd saved the game and shut everything off saying, "Thanks guys, that was fun, I scored some brownie points with the boss tonight."

Lisa and Jenna stood and stretched, Lisa said, "Goodnight all, I love you."

They all echoed, "Love you too."

Gary yawned and went out the front door making sure it was locked.

Todd hugged Rebecca and said, "Love you mom." He stood there with a thoughtful look on his face and Rebecca asked what he was thinking.

"Well, I was thinking that in less than four months Lisa is going to be off to college. It will just be you and me. Won't that seem strange to you? A grown son living with his mother in this big house."

"No not really, it would be so much worse if you didn't live here. I can't imagine rattling around this place all alone."

"Well, if I ever get married, and right now that sounds like a big if, you can sell this place and move in with me and my wife."

"I'm sure your new bride would just love to have her mother in law living in the same house."

"Well, you would have your own wing, of course."

"Oh of course, just how did you plan on paying for this mansion pray tell," she teased him.

"As you know, I don't pay any rent here, so I have been saving up my money."

"What kind of a house can you buy with the what, fifty or sixty grand you have saved up?" she scoffed.

"I started working for Charlie when it was him and three other people doing piecework for the studios. He taught me code at night after everyone else had gone home. He believed in me and took a chance on me. Actually, we took a chance on each other. He couldn't afford to pay us what we were worth, so he gave us stock options. He sold the company this year for 785 million bucks. I have stock options on two percent of that."

"My god, that's over fifteen million dollars. How can that be, you're only twenty-one, you never went to college. Are you sure about this?"

"I don't profess to know anything about big money, but I have been assured by some very expensive lawyers that yes, I do have that amount of money. I have five years to exercise those options, they tell me if I wait until then they should be worth nearly a hundred million."

"Oh honey, I am so happy for you," she said hugging him hard.

"OK, so yeah, I can afford a wing for my mom. Oh, another thing, can we please get a lawn care service around here?"

Rebecca laughed and said, "Well, I'm still trying to teach you the value of a dollar but yeah, I think we can do that."

"Thank you, see you in the morning."

"Sleep well Todd, love you."

In Lisa's room they had changed the sheets on the bed and were holding each other as they went to sleep.

Jenna mumbled, "I can't believe we never did this before now."

Lisa sighed contentedly and said, "It sure isn't going to be the last time."

"No, it's not, I hope they have good soundproofing in the dorm or we will be keeping the neighbors up all hours."

"Or maybe they will want to join us," Jenna said.

"Now that's a thought to keep a pussy warm on a cold night, now go to sleep."

When Lisa awoke the next morning, she was alone in the bed. She found her robe and slippers and trudged out to the kitchen. Jenna had on sweats and a thick hoodie and was holding a cup of coffee in both hands.

"What are you doing up this early?" Lisa asked.

"I couldn't sleep. I got thinking about us being together when we get to college and I got a little depressed."

"I'm sorry if the thought of spending time with me depresses you."

"You idiot, no I was just thinking about losing my V card to a guy. We have always done everything together. Heck, we even got our first period within a couple of weeks of each other. Now you have, very successfully, given up all your virginities. Who am I going to find?"

"Oh come on, someone will come along."

"See, that's just it. I don't want it to be someone that just comes along. You got your crush to do you. I don't even have a crush I could throw myself at."

Lisa got a cup of coffee and took her time getting the creamer and sugar just right. All the while her brain was churning. Finally, she smiled to herself and sat next to Jenna.

"What if I found an acceptable guy that would treat you right and take that pesky virginity away from you? Would you trust me to make it happen?"

"You mean like buy me a male hooker?"

"No you idiot, a nice normal guy."

"That's an oxymoron you know. Nice, normal and guy in the same sentence."

"You are being deliberately obtuse. Would you do it if I found the guy?"

"Sure, I guess. This guy isn't some serial killer, is he? It's not a plot to get rid of me so we don't have to be roomies is it?"

"My god, where do these thoughts even come from?"

"Hah, you know my family, you know exactly where they come from."

"I am talking about someone you know and would be happy doing the dirty deed with," Lisa explained patiently.

"You make him sound like a good used car."

"Are you trying to piss me off? Because if you are, it's working."

"OK, OK. Yes, I would succumb to this man's many charms if you can arrange it."

"The next question is when. How about tomorrow?"

"Whoa, that soon?"

"This guy is a productive member of society, he has a job and everything, so it should be on the weekend, when he's off."

"Tomorrow would be fine," Jenna agreed. "Just don't tell me in advance. Just drop me off and push me through the door."

"And you said you weren't a romantic girl. OK, are you staying here again tonight or are you going home?"

"The fights at home are getting more frequent and more vicious. Would it be all right if I stayed here again?"

"Of course, it's all right. If I ask mom, I bet she would let you stay here until we go to college."

"It's terrible of me I know, but I keep thinking that one of these days I'm going to walk in the door and one, or both of them, will be on the floor dead. I don't want to have to deal with that when it happens."

Lisa took her in her arms and said softly, "What a fucked-up mess."

They sat drinking coffee until Rebecca came out and fixed French toast and bacon. They cleaned up the kitchen then got ready to face the day.

"Come on, I have some errands to run. I'll drop you at your house, you can get some clothes, I'll pick you up when I'm done."

"Sounds like a plan. What kind of errands do you have to do?" Jenna asked.

"The kind that don't need you tagging along to do," Lisa said playfully.

"Have I ever mentioned what a horrible person you are?"

Lisa put a thoughtful face on and said, "No, I don't think so, why?"

They were still laughing when they pulled up in front of Jenna's house.

"Well, no bodies on the front lawn, that's always a bonus. Do me a favor, don't take too long on your errands," Jenna said as she got out of the car.

"Quick like a bunny Sweetie."

Lisa drove to Gary's workplace and parked in the back. That way she wouldn't have to walk through the sales floor and get Gary in trouble. She had never been there before, but Gary had drawn a picture of the layout at a family dinner a while back.

Walking in the open garage door she was surprised at how light and modern looking it was. It was also one of the cleanest places she had ever seen. When Gary talked about the place, he made it sound like the black hole of Calcutta.

Randy saw her first and politely asked, "Can I help you with something, Miss?"

That got Gary's attention and he rose up from behind the motorcycle he was working on.

"What are you doing here? Is everything OK?"

"Yeah, no, relax, everything is fine."

"Nice one Gary," Randy said grinning. "The proper greeting is, 'Why hello dear, what a pleasant surprise, how can I be of service'"

"You must be Randy," Lisa said, "no wonder you have three kids, you smooth talker."

He walked up to her and after wiping his hands on a shop towel, shook her hand.

Gary made introductions, then taking a page from Randy's book asked, "How can I help you my dulcet darling."

Lisa and Randy laughed out loud and said, nearly in unison, "The Princess Bride."

Gary joined the laughter then Lisa asked, "Randy do you mind if I take him out in the alley and talk to him a minute?"

"Sure, go ahead. You don't know the number of times I have wanted to give him a talking to out in the alley."

"Yeah, you and what army?" Gary said, giving him a playful punch on the arm. He pointed to the alley and followed Lisa out.

"So, what's so important you had to come here instead of calling?"

"I'm sorry. Did I embarrass you by coming here?"

"No, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. Randy likes you, I can tell, so we're all good."

"How can you tell that he likes me?" Lisa asked.

"Ah, well, ah, in the past there have been women that have showed up here and Randy says hi, then walks away. In fact, this is the first time he has ever laughed with a woman back here, other than his wife of course."

"That's nice, I'm glad he likes me. OK here goes, you know my friend Jenna?"

"Yes I do, in fact, I had dinner with her last night."

Lisa laughed saying, "Of course you did, I'm going about this all wrong. She and I are friends like you and Todd are friends. I tell her everything, I told her about us. All about us, every little detail."

"OK, I can understand that. I have not told Todd about us though."

"Randy seemed to know who I was," saying it like it was a question.

"Just in general, he knew I had someone new and special in my life."

"That sounds so much better than fuck buddy, doesn't it?" Lisa said giggling.

Gary smiled and said, "Well, a little maybe. So is the point coming anytime soon?"

"The point is, Jenna is still a virgin. After hearing about how wonderful it was to have a hard cock in you, she wants to do it too. The problem is she doesn't want it to be just some random guy. I told her I might be able to help."

"That's good of you, who did you hav... Oh no, nope you are not putting me in that position. Are you out of your mind?"

"Look, I know that what we have is not a permanent thing. You are such a good lover. I want you to share your experience and give my friend a great first time. I promise it won't change anything between us."