Doing the Most He Can Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa came into the room carrying a backpack and said, "Let's get this show on the road. Todd, help her to the car, don't let her get dizzy and fall down."

Jenna stood up and wobbled a bit.

Todd said, "To hell with this," and scooped her into his arms.

They were almost to the car when Jenna said, "You OK? I'm not too heavy, am I?"

Todd groaned and said, "It's a good thing we're going to the hospital, they can fix my hernia when we get there."

It gave everyone a much-needed laugh.

The ER wasn't busy, she got in right away. As Rebecca had predicted they put eight stitches in her forehead. The X-rays showed nothing was broken. Jenna decided she would wear her bloody clothes home, she needed a shower and didn't want to get the clean clothes dirty.

Knowing they all needed to unwind, Todd pulled in to the DQ to get them treats.

They got home and sat in the kitchen eating their ice cream. Lisa looked at the clock and said, "Wow, I can't believe it's not even eleven. Seems like we packed a lot into a few short hours."

Rebecca yawned and said, "It might not be eleven but I'm going to toddle off to bed. Goodnight children, I love you."

They all answered her and then sat quietly, each with their own thoughts.

Finally, Todd poked Jenna in the ribs with an elbow and said, "Jesus, go take a shower, you look like a victim of the Manson family."

"Shoot, the Manson's can't hold a candle to my family."

"Well I for one, have school in the morning, so let's get you cleaned up and tucked in."

"I have school too, you know."

"Not tomorrow you don't, you need a day to rest. Now no arguments from you, young lady, let's go shower."

When they got up, Todd watched anxiously to make sure she was steady on her feet.

She looked up at him and said, "This isn't going to work, get on your knees."

He looked at her funny, then shrugged and went down on one knee.

"Perfect," she said, then leaning down slightly, she kissed him lightly on the lips. "You were my hero tonight, thank you."

Todd's face turned red, he mumbled something that sounded like 'you're welcome' before hastily regaining his feet and fleeing.

"Keep that up and we'll have to take him to the hospital," Lisa said and snorted.

The rest of the week went quickly. Everyone was getting into the rhythm of having an extra person in the house.

They had just finished breakfast on Saturday when Todd said, "What are you going to do about clothes and makeup and shoes and all that stuff?"

Lisa said, "I have tons of makeup, brushes, curling and straightening irons, we use the same palette, so we're good there."

"I understood about three words of that whole thing you just said, but I'm glad, I guess?"

The three women laughed at him and he joined in.

Jenna said, "As far as clothes go, I have always shopped at Goodwill, so our first stop today is there. You can find incredible bargains there."

Todd pulled an envelope out of his pocket and laid it on the counter. Looking very flustered he said, "I get like one new shirt a year, so I don't know what things cost, especially like, um, female undergarments. So please take this and spend it on whatever you want."

With that he rushed from the room.

Jenna picked up the envelope. She opened it and her eyes bulged out. With shaking hands, she counted out twenty-five, one hundred-dollar bills. She laid them carefully on the counter and just stared at them.

"That son of a bitch, that asshole," She said jumping up from her chair. "He thinks I'm some charity case that he should pity. Well fuck that. And fuck him."

Jenna sank down to the chair and laid her head on the counter and started sobbing like her heart was broken.

Lisa looked at her mother helplessly and Rebecca motioned her out of the room. They went into the den and listened to Jenna sob.

"She's got a lot going on right now, sometimes you just have to lash out at something, or someone, then have a good cry." Rebecca quietly said to Lisa.

"I suppose, she just sounds so lost and alone."

"Well, it's our job to let her know she will find her way and that she has us, she will never be alone again."

After half an hour Jenna came into the den with her head hanging down and said, "Sorry, I don't know what happened, I just lost it. Lisa can you ask Todd to join us please?"

Lisa silently rose to her feet and went to drag Todd from his room. They came in and sat down next to each other on the sofa, waiting for Jenna to say something.

"First, I want to apologize for my horrible behavior, this family has been nothing but kind to me and that was not the way to repay that kindness.

All my life I have been the poor kid that everyone felt sorry for. From the Goodwill clothes, to the free school lunch, to not being able to afford the field trips or go to camp. It was always pity, pity, pity until I wanted to scream. Todd can you ever forgive me? You were not pitying me, you were being kind. I saw the effort it cost you to give your little speech. I appreciate it more than you will ever know. We are not going shopping at VS, but I will find something special to buy with a little of your money. Thank you all for being patient with me, I'm kind of, broken right now. I'm going to go to Lisa's room now to cry a little more."

She started out of the room, at the doorway she turned and said, "I love you," then hurried out.

Todd quietly said, "For all intents and purposes her family is dead to her now. Remember how broken we were when dad died? If anyone can understand, I think it should be us."

Rebecca moved over to sit next to Todd so they could all share a long hug.

Jenna came out in about twenty minutes and said, "My god, I look grotesque. I have one red eye, one black eye, my nose is red and runny, I look like an escapee from Night of the Living Dead."

"Does that mean you don't want to go shopping?" Lisa teased her.

"Oh no, we're going shopping, I just wish it were Halloween."

The girls were gone for most of the day and had to make two trips to get it all inside. They disappeared into Lisa's room. They only came out to eat the spaghetti Rebecca had made.

Gary had shown up just in time for dinner. As they ate, Todd asked what all they had bought.

"Not to worry, we are giving you three a fashion show after dinner. Mom I can't believe the cute clothes they have at Goodwill. We also hit a couple of other thrift stores. Then we got something special for Todd from Tommy John."

After cleaning up the dinner mess the girls went to put on their first outfits, the other three went into the den. Gary and Todd moved the coffee table into the corner to give the girls space for a runway.

The girls finally came out wearing outlandish make up and swaying their hips in a parody of runway models. They had an incredible amount of clothes and it took them over an hour to show them all off. Lisa informed them they were nearly at the end of the show and had one more thing to show them, then disappeared.

Lisa came out first wearing a lime green push up bra that produced a tremendous amount of fake cleavage. Her panties were a bikini style with lace around the waistband, also in lime green.

All three of them gave her wolf whistles when she turned around and bent over.

She straightened up and moved to the side of the door and grandly announced, "Now, all the way from the room at the end of the hall: Jenna, wearing the Todd special."

Jenna came in the room slowly and shyly posed for them. Her bra and panties were a light blue microfiber material. Her nipples were very visible through the thin material. The panties looked to be the same style as Lisa's. Jenna's camel toe was plain to see. They sat there stunned for a moment then Gary whistled and the other two joined in. Jenna smiled and started backing out of the room.

Lisa stopped her and said, "Oh no you don't, turn around and bend over." Jenna hesitated and Lisa said, "Do it Jenna."

Jenna slowly turned and then, with her legs together, bent at the waist. What had looked like a bikini from the front was in fact a thong, a very narrow thong. Rebecca jumped to her feet and whistled and began clapping. The boys jumped up and joined in. Jenna slowly straightened up and then turned and waved before running back to the bedroom.

The audience was still standing there making comments about the show when the girls came out wearing their jammies.

Jenna asked, "So how was the show Todd?"

"It was fantastic, I can't believe you bought all that for only $2500."

She reached into the waistband of her sleep pants and handed him a wad of cash. "Actually, this all came to $1500. I think they gave me the edge of apocalypse discount. Lisa owes you like $250 for her stuff."

"I'll pay you next week bro." Lisa told him.

"No, my treat sis, and Jenna you keep the rest of that, I'm sure you forgot some stuff you're going to need."

"When someone is being nice to you, is it OK to call them an asshole?" Jenna asked the room.

Gary said, "Sure, when it's Todd, it's fine."

The other four looked at him and said, "Asshole."

Rebecca asked, "Did you guys eat all the ice cream or is there enough left for all of us?"

"There's like two tubs of Rocky Road in the big freezer in the garage."

"Well don't just stand there boy, fetch."

Todd jumped as high as he could, saying, "Yes ma'am."

After the ice cream Gary hit the road, everyone else headed for their rooms.

Lisa and Jenna had to try to find room for all their new things. They finally gave up and crawled into bed.

Lying there in the dark Jenna said, "What do you suppose Todd's cock looks like?"

"Jesus, where the hell did that come from?"

"I was just wondering. Do you think it's long and thin like he is?"

Lisa said, "I don't know and as his sister, I don't want to know."

"I bet it is. I bet it's longer than Gary, but maybe only half as wide."

"By god that's enough about my geeky brother's penis, OK?"

"I'm just saying, you know."

"Here," she said jumping out of bed, "get up, come on get up."

Taking hold of Jenna's arm, she said, "There's only one way to find out."

She pulled Jenna out of the room and down the hall to Todd's door. She knocked twice then opened the door and pushed Jenna in.

"Show her your cock Todd." And closing the door, she went back to her room.

Todd was in bed with his laptop on his chest. There was a tent in the bedclothes and Jenna thought he had probably been watching porn and jacking off.

He quickly closed the laptop and set it on the table next to the bed. Then he put his hands in his lap and said, "What was my sister babbling about?"

"Well, we were talking, no I was talking, and I wondered what you looked like with no clothes. She didn't want to talk about her brother with no clothes, but I kept asking questions so she pushed me in here, can I see your cock."

Todd slowly processed everything she said and then nodded and threw his covers to the end of his bed.

Jenna gasped, "It's like I imagined it would look. What is it, about ten inches? And about an inch wide?'

Todd blinked and said, "Yeah, those numbers are about right."

"You have a really big knob on the end," she observed.

Todd blurted out, "That's to keep my hand from coming off when I masturbate."

Jenna laughed at the look of horror on his face as he realized what he had said.

"Relax Todd," she told him, "what were you watching on your computer? Some nice juicy porn that featured a girl in a thong, I hope."

Todd looked uncomfortable but finally said, "Something like that I guess."

"Fire it back up so I can see."

"No, I don't think that's not a very good idea."

"I want to stroke your cock and watch porn with you. I might even suck you until you come."

Todd reluctantly opened the file he had been watching. It featured a girl that looked remarkably like Jenna, her face was on the bed and her butt was in the air. A guy was behind the girl really pounding her. Jenna thought it was amazing then realized the cock was in the girl's asshole.

Jenna moaned and said, "That is so fucking hot. Is that what you like Todd? Do you like buttfucking? You like that long cock up a girls rear end?"

She reached down, wrapped her hand around it and gave it a few strokes.

"That feels good, doesn't it? I bet you want me to finish it, right? Maybe you want to, oh fuck, my pussy is so wet, put it in a nice tight butthole."

"I've never done that in real life," Todd told her, "I've always wanted to try it, but every girl looks at how long I am, and they won't let me."

"I've never done it either, but I bet once that golf ball sized head gets inside, the rest of that long dick of yours would go in easily. I can't believe I'm saying this, but do you want to take my anal V card?"

His cock twitched in her hand and she heard him moan and say, "That would be fantastic. You want to get on your knees, like in the video?"

"Nope, you just stay right where you are. I'm going to climb on, then have fun sliding down that pole." She giggled and said, "I'm going pole dancing."

Todd pulled a jar of lube from the nightstand and scooped out a generous amount onto his cock then spread it out evenly. Jenna sat on his legs facing his feet telling him to do her too. When he had two fingers sawing in and out easily, she stood up and turned around. She lowered herself down and encountered his cock long before she thought she would. She could tell he was right on target and relaxed all her muscles. There was some resistance and suddenly with an almost popping noise he was four inches deep. She found her legs wouldn't hold her up, she sank down until her butt cheeks landed on his thighs.

She rested there a moment then lifted herself up, there was a slurping sound as the head of his cock acted like a plunger. She raised her butt up until the head hit the inside of her tight ring. Raising up a little more she felt the head trying to stretch her open. She sank all the way down then Todd put his hands under her thighs to help her move up and down.

"Oh fuck, baby that feels so nice. Let me grind my ass on you with that long dong buried in me. Does it feel good for you? You like anal sex?"

"Oh Jesus yes, only this isn't anal sex, this is buttfucking. This is about pounding you as hard and deep as I can. Let me play with your clit so you can come."

"That feels great, abuse my clit, I'm going to come all over that cock of yours. Where do you want to shoot your load."

"Where, oh god, where do you want it?"

"That's my problem, I want it on my face, in my mouth, up my ass, all over my big titties, I can't decide."

"Well then, I'll make an executive decision. I'm going to fill your ass and you are going to flip around in a sixty-nine. By the time you finish cleaning my cock I will have a mouthful of come right from your ass. Then you are going to lie on your back, I will snowball the load into your mouth so you can swallow."

"That's too much moving around, just tell me what to do because I'm coming right now." She started to yell, and he reached up to put a hand over her mouth. She quit screaming but put the side of his hand in her mouth and bit down hard.

The pain was intense, but it only seemed to focus all his nerve endings. With his heightened senses it felt like the head of his cock had swollen to tennis ball size.

He pumped his hips up into her, then started shooting in her ass. He held her tightly as they both came down from their highs.

Jenna panted out, "You wanted me to do something, I think."

"Doesn't matter, just let me hold you. You were magnificent."

She laughed weakly and said, "I think you mean Maleficent."

"Possibly, you are certainly horny enough."

"Oh, that was bad, like really, really bad."

"I take it you enjoyed yourself?" he asked.

Oh my yes, it was what I wanted and you certainly delivered."

"I would like to do this again someday," he said.

"I don't think so," she said.

Todd looked disappointed, then Jenna clarified, "I want to do this every day."

Thanks for reading and please vote. Reading comments and suggestions is how we improve our writing.

Chapter 3 is coming soon.

A special thanks to Clyde A. for the editing.