Doing the Most He Can Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't know that. And what do you mean we're not permanent?"

"Oh come on, I'm certainly not your first fuck toy and I'm sure I won't be the last."

The guilty look on his face told her he knew it was true.

Lamely he mumbled, "I just thought, I don't know."

"So, I'm thinking tonight, so neither of you have a chance to back out. How about it mister, you up for your second virgin in a month?"

"Well, when you put it like that it's hard for a guy to say no," he said.

Lisa came back with, "Well it better be hard, or she will be disappointed. I'll drop her off at your place about eight, OK?"

"Are you going to come in? Like to help her to relax."

She laughed and said, "Nobody helped me."

"Yeah, but you are cum hungry little slut."

"Trust me, so is she. Thank you for doing this," she said standing on her toes to kiss him.

Lisa gave him a little wave as she drove away. He stood thoughtfully looking at where she had disappeared then shook his head and walked into the shop.

Randy said, "That is a very nice girl, just what you need. You should stop cheating on her and get married."

Gary stared at him for a minute and said, "For once in your life, you may be right."

"No, it's the second time now. The first was when I quit fucking every skirt I could raise and married Beth."

The rest of the day passed quickly. He went home and spruced up the place as best he could and took a shower. He dressed casually and sat down to have a drink, then changed his mind and grabbed a soda instead, he didn't want to smell of booze. Gary suddenly remembered the candles Lisa had left, he lit them, then sat down to wait.

Lisa picked up Jenna after leaving Gary and they spent a few hours at the mall. They stopped and picked up burgers for everyone, they ate them while watching TV.

A little before eight, Lisa casually said to Jenna, "I'm bored, let's go for a ride."

Lisa drove to Gary's and parked on the street.

"Come on, we have to talk to someone here for a minute."

"Who do you know that lives in this neighborhood?"

"Just someone I know." Lisa said, knocking on the door.

Gary opened the door and Lisa pushed Jenna in saying, "Hi Gary, Jenna has a V card she wants to give you. Call me when you're done."

She closed the door on a spluttering Jenna. Running to her car she peeled out before Jenna could do anything but stay with Gary. She smiled to herself thinking how much fun Jenna was going to have. She drove to the Cineplex and chose a movie almost at random then settled in with her popcorn to await a call.

Jenna and Gary looked everywhere but at each other for a long time before Jenna blurted out, "Do you really want to fuck me?"

That broke the ice and Gary came and hugged her saying, "Lisa had to talk hard and fast but, yeah, I want to show you how much fun sex can be. You want a drink or something? I've got soda, juice, water."

"No, I'm good. Actually no, I'm not good, I'm nervous as hell."

"Well we can't have that," he said wrapping his arms around her and kissing her.

She kind of melted into his arms, kissing him back. As they stood there kissing Gary ran his hands up and down her back before dropping them lower, cupping her ass in both hands.

Jenna moaned and took her lips from his saying, "I'm glad you wanted to kiss me. I thought you would just drop my pants and stick it in. I didn't expect this."

"I want to explore every bit of your luscious body. After I take a piece of your clothing off, I am going to kiss every bit of you that gets exposed."

"Oh god, I think I am going to have an orgasm just from you talking to me like that."

Gary took her hand saying, "I think it's bedroom time, don't you?"

Jenna just nodded her head and let him lead her into the small room. Standing next to the bed Gary pulled her top over her head. Leaving it on the dresser, he kissed her neck and shoulders. Jenna was eager for more and reached back to unhook her bra. She lowered her arms, the bra hung on her big boobs for a minute before gravity took over and it dropped to the floor. She moaned as Gary moved lower and took a fat nipple in his mouth.

He worked her nipple over for a minute, on his way to her other breast he breathed out, "These are absolutely the nicest large breasts I have ever seen."

She smiled, pulling his head into her chest. He finished his exploration of her mounds then slowly went to his knees as his kisses moved down to her stomach. While he was tonguing her belly button, he hooked his fingers into the waistband of her leggings, slowly peeling them down, kissing the exposed skin as it came into view.

When he had the leggings down over her butt cheeks, he stopped licking her vulva and turned her around. He groaned when he saw her perfect little bubble butt. He started kissing and licking her butt cheeks until it was Jenna's turn to groan. He pulled her cheeks apart, burying his tongue in the groove.

Jenna began bouncing up and down then started shaking as she cried out, "You're making me come from licking my ass Oh god that feels so damned good. I think I am going to want you to butt fuck me, like you did Lisa."

Gary held her open watching her sphincter wink at him as she shuddered through her orgasm. He brought his tongue down and pressed it against her pucker. With every spasm his tongue sank a little deeper.

Jenna couldn't stand it any longer and fell forward onto the bed, still twitching and moaning about how good it felt. Gary peeled the leggings off her feet, then starting at her calves kissed her legs until he got to her butt.

Jenna stopped him and turned onto her back, spreading her legs for him. He took the hint and trailing kisses up her thighs, he soon had his tongue lapping up her pussy juice.

After coming twice Jenna couldn't stand it any longer.

"You have to stop," she told him. "Get up here so I can suck your cock and make it hard. Then I really, really need you to put it in me."

Gary knew his cock was as hard as it had ever been but didn't argue. He knee-walked up the bed getting his hard dick in position to be sucked.

"Oh god, that thing is huge. I might have to rethink what I said about this going up my rear end."

"Don't worry about it, when the time comes, it will fit. Lisa is smaller than you and it fits in her just fine."

Jenna was very enthusiastic, but her gag reflex kept her from getting more than half of it in her mouth.

"I'm sorry, I just can't take anymore."

Gary said, "Don't worry about it." As he moved between her legs he said, "I bet I can find a place where it goes in all the way."

With that he picked up a condom, quickly rolling it over his hard cock.

Jenna said, "I don't want you to use a condom, I want you to fill me with your sperm, I want to feel it gush into me."

"No Jenna, this is the way to do this, trust me."

"Well OK then, but when you get ready to shoot, I want you to cover my face, please?"

"Sure, I can do that," Gary said happily.

He slipped into her with no problem, she was even tighter than Lisa and all to soon he was ready to burst. Pulling out he stood over her, quickly peeling the condom off then raining cum down on her smiling face. The more he shot, the louder Jenna moaned. He finally finished, sinking downwiping the last drop onto a nipple.

"Oh Gary, that was great. Thank you so much."

"You were so tight I couldn't last any longer, you didn't come, did you?" he asked.

"It's weird, I didn't come from the fucking, but I worked three fingers into my pussy while you were coming on me and that set me off very nicely," Jenna told him.

Gary lay down next to her, watching as she scooped his load off her face, neck and chest then fed the sticky fingers into her mouth.

When she was done she said, "I want to kiss you but I better go rinse my mouth out first."

Gary said, "Nonsense, it's just a little cum," pulling her onto his chest and kissing her.

She nestled into his chest saying, "Thank you for this. It was everything I hoped my first time would be."

Gary said, "I'm glad I could be of service my lady."

"I'm going to have to figure out how to thank Lisa for sharing you."

"You and me both," he said, "although I can probably figure out a nice reward for her."

"I might have to reward her the same way." Jenna said without thinking.

"Wait, what? Are you saying you and Lisa have sex? Together? I mean, with each other?"

"Oh god, she is going to be so pissed at me. It happened for the first time yesterday, before that we had never even kissed. We were in her room, she was telling me about you guys doing it, we were both horny. It just kind of happened."

"Did you like it? Are you going to do it again?"

"It was wonderful, I came so many times, so did she. Yes, we are going to do it again. We are going to be roommates at State you know."

"Wow, I'm stunned." He said.

"You're stunned, how do you think we feel?"

"This might seem weird to you, but I am incredibly turned on by thinking about you two together."

"No, it's not weird, my stepdad once said that it's a guy's favorite fantasy. To see two girls together. Was he right?"

"Yes, I think most guys are turned on by girls making out. I think it's because we know how good it feels to be with a woman and right there in front of you there are two of them."

"Anyway, I better call Lisa, it's almost ten o'clock."

They sat and chatted until Lisa pulled up, she didn't come in, she just texted and said she was outside. Gary and Jenna shared a nice kiss before he opened the door to let her out. He looked at Lisa's car but couldn't see in. Gary didn't know if she was looking, but he waved anyway."

Jenna got in the car and Lisa pulled away. Neither of them said a word until they turned the first corner.

"Stop the car," Jenna demanded.

Lisa gave her a concerned look but did as she asked. As soon as Lisa had the car in park, Jenna took off her seat belt and attacked Lisa with kisses saying, "Thank you, thank you, you are the best friend ever. It was so hot, so sexy, so fucking good. I nearly exploded like a hundred times, thank you."

Laughing, Lisa said, "Jesus Jenna, how about you tell me how you really think."

"I really can't tell you what I think, right now I am just nothing but nerve ends. If I touched a light bulb right now it would light up."

"Damn girl, what the hell did he do to you?"

Jenna took it as a request for information and related the whole evening beginning to end.

"And by the way, you are a way better pussy licker than he is."

"I'm glad I am better at something than he is. The way you were carrying on I expected you to tell me he can walk on water too," Lisa said laughing.

"Um, yeah, about that. It, um, kind of came out that you and I did some things together."

"You absolute fucking cow, how could you?"

"It really was an accident, he wasn't mad. He said the thought of us together turned him on big time. If he had the chance, he would like to watch us."

"I still can't believe you told him. You know, thinking about it, it might be hot to lick you with him watching."

"The scene I have in my head is you on your hands and knees licking me while Gary fucks you in the ass."

"Jesus, you are insane," she said pushing Jenna back into her seat and starting the car. She didn't even wait for Jenna to get her seatbelt on before roaring into the street.

"Lisa slow down, what the hell is the hurry?"

"Unless you want me to pull over and lick your puss on the hood of the car you will let me drive fast."

Jenna laughed and said, "You are a come crazy little bitch, aren't you?"

"Well you and Gary have sure turned me in to one."

Gary sat at the table after Jenna left thinking about how this was all going to end. He feared it would end badly. He hoped he wouldn't lose his best friend, or any of the Strom family for that matter. He thought about Allen Strom and wondered if Allen were still alive if he would be as close to the family as he was now. Obviously, he wouldn't be fucking Rebecca, he probably wouldn't be with Lisa either. He decided he would still be a part of the family, that made him happy.

Not that his own family was that bad. Just a typical middle-class working family with never quite enough money to go around. Gary had moved out as soon as he had saved enough money working at the shop. There were two boys and a girl living at home yet but still, his was one less mouth to feed. He slipped his mom a few bucks every payday and helped his dad fix things around the house. They cared about each other, just not like the Strom family did.

He had a couple more drinks then decided he was not going to find a solution sitting in the dark by himself.

At the Strom house, the girls had a great make out session, even if they had to keep reminding each other to be quiet so they wouldn't wake Rebecca or Todd.

They slept in late Sunday morning, wolfing down the huge plate of pancakes Todd made for them. They lazed around, did their laundry then dusted and vacuumed the whole house. Rebecca made a pot roast for dinner and they ate like famine survivors at a banquet.

About eight Jenna said, "Well, I can't put it off any longer, I'm going to head out." She hugged Lisa and Rebecca and gave Todd a wave and a 'see ya'. She was outside when she put down her laundry basket and went back in.

Rebecca said, "Did you forget something?"

Jenna nodded and said, "I forgot to say, I love you." She turned and hurried out before they could see her tears start to fall.

The Strom's just sat there silently for a moment before Rebecca said, "OK, what's up?"

Lisa explained about Jenna's mom and stepdad constantly fighting.

"It has gotten worse and now one or the other has to go to Emergency on a regular basis. Jenna is very unhappy. She's afraid they will wind up killing each other."

"Why haven't the police gotten involved," Todd asked.

"They have been to the house a dozen times, but when they get there neither of them will press charges. They never hurt each other in front of witnesses, so the cops can't do much. In fact, the cops told Jenna not to call them again unless she heard gunfire."

"Why haven't you told me any of this before?" Rebecca wanted to know.

"Jenna tells me, but then she says it's really no one else's business."

"Well in a way, she's right," Rebecca admitted.

Todd said, "Hey mom, would it be the worst thing in the world for her to stay here until they go to college?"

"That would be fine with me, but it would have to be Jenna's decision, and Lisa's, of course."

"Naturally, it's fine with me, I'm going to be living with her for at least four years, so why not start now. I am a little surprised you spoke up bro'." she added.

Jokingly Todd said, "Me too, now that I think about having another female living here, I'm a little nervous. Two against one I could handle, but three to one, I don't like those odds."

"Oh, poor baby," Rebecca said, "I feel for you, but I can't quite reach you."

Lisa said, "I'm not sure how Jenna would feel about mooching off us for three months. I know she doesn't make much money working three nights a week at the drug store."

Todd and Rebecca exchanged looks, then Rebecca said, "You tell her not to worry about money."

"Yeah, we'll work something out, no sweat," Todd added.

The next day at lunch Lisa told Jenna about the family discussion.

"Oh my god, that is so generous of your mom. You say Todd started the whole thing? I wasn't even sure he remembered my name from one time to the next."

"Well yeah, but that's because he's a nerd. If you looked like a line of code, he wouldn't forget you."

"Kinda glad I don't, actually," Jenna laughed. "Tell them thank you, but I'm going to try to tough it out at home until we go."

"Well," Lisa said, "it's an open offer."

It was Wednesday night, Lisa had just changed into her sleeping pants after drama class. Rebecca had dished them up a bowl of ice cream and they were talking while they ate. Just as Todd walked into the kitchen the doorbell rang. He turned on his heel and went to see who it was.

They heard the door open then Todd yelled, "Lisa get out here, you too mom."

They rounded the corner and saw Todd supporting Jenna. She had a nasty looking cut on her forehead and a swollen cheek that would lead to a black eye by morning. Her face and shirt were pretty much soaked in blood.

Rebecca took charge, saying firmly, "Todd get her on her back on the dining room table, the light is better in there. Lisa get the big First Aid kit from the shelf in my bathroom. She went to the kitchen, filled a saucepan with warm water and pulled the roll of paper towels from its holder.

Todd had her on the table by then and was putting a couple of chair cushions under her head.

Lisa came in with the kit and handed it to her mom.

Rebecca told Lisa, "Get a couple of blankets out of the hall closet. We have to keep her from going into shock."

"Jenna, are you with us honey" she asked.

"Yes, I'm here. Why am I lying on your dining room table?"

"You hurt your head somehow and you came here."

"Yeah, I kind of remember something. Why can't I see very well?"

"You have a lot of dried blood on your face, I'm going to wash it off now."

Jenna laid there quietly while they got her cleaned up. Todd filled a baggie with crushed ice wrapped it in a dishtowel then held it to her cheek.

Rebecca finally got enough dried blood off to see the cut. It looked worse that it was, she cleaned it out closing it with surgical tape. She examined the bruise on her cheek and didn't think anything was broken.

Jenna asked if she could sit up, when they got her upright, Todd helped her into a chair.

"How bad is it?" she asked.

"Nothing that a few stitches and an ice pack won't fix," Rebecca told her.

"You mean I have to go to the hospital?" Jenna asked nearly panicking.

"Whoa, calm down. Yes, they will have to put in maybe eight stitches. Your cheek needs to be X-rayed to make sure it's not broken."

"OK, my Medi-Cal should cover it. But can we go to Memorial Hospital instead of Eastside?"

"Sure, it's closer and that's where we go when we need to," explained Lisa.

Todd asked her, "Do you remember what happened?"

"Yeah, unfortunately it's all coming back. So, I got home from work at seven o'clock and they were yelling and screaming. Apparently, they were fighting about mom buying herself new clothes, so of course, they went to my room and started destroying all my clothes. Mom had these huge shears and Ray had a butcher knife. Between them, I don't have a single thing to wear.

"I pulled out my phone and said I was going to call the police. Mom grabbed the phone from me and threw it against the wall. I knew it was broken but I went to pick it up anyway. Ray beat me to it and tried to throw it against the wall again, but he hit my forehead by mistake. I fell and hit my cheek on the coffee table. They panicked and threw me out into the front yard. Thank god I had my car keys in my pocket. I started for the hospital, but wound up here instead, I'm sorry."

Lisa hugged her and said, "Don't be an idiot, you did the right thing. I have to get dressed and we'll get you to the hospital. Todd, don't leave her alone."

He put his hand on Jenna's shoulder saying, "I've got her, nothing bad is going to happen to her now."

Rebecca said, "You better get some clothes for Jenna to wear on the way home."

Todd stood by Jenna like a statue. Rebecca could see the gears turning as he worked out a problem.

"Son, you aren't thinking of doing anything foolish, are you?"

"No, but I was thinking, I know some really good corporate lawyers. I bet they have friends that are really good criminal lawyers."

Rebecca pointedly looked at Jenna then said, "Well, that is a discussion for later."