Doing the Most He Can Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eduardo refused the money explaining, "The food is delivered twice per week, Maria orders online and they bring it. You pay them once per month. But now we will get honest people to provide the food, no under the table money to the housekeeper and butler."

Todd and Eduardo got talking about food, totally ignoring Gary and Kim.

Kim laid her hand on Gary's arm and asked if they could talk in private. He nodded and she led him back into the house. She went up the stairs and turned in at the first bedroom.

"I am very impressed with your friend," she said.

"He is a really good guy, we have been friend's a long time," he said, wondering where this was going.

"That's nice. I am also impressed with you."

"And why would that be?"

"When we walked up the stairs for the first time you were behind me. When we got to the top I looked down at your crotch. One advantage of being short is that my eyes are nearly at crotch level. I notice things like an impressive bulge. I noticed that I had made your bulge very impressive indeed. What I would like now is to suck you hard, have you lie on the bed, climb onto you then ride you until you come inside me."

Gary smiled down at the short woman and said, "There is nothing I would like better than to see if I could get my cock in that tiny body of yours. The only problem is, I have a girlfriend."

"Yes, she is Todd's sister I believe I heard you say. So, the two of you are exclusive?"

"Yes and no, we fuck other people, but only when the other one is in the room."

"I see, how do you feel about blowjobs? Is that cheating, do you think?" she asked.

"No, I've never believed that a blowjob was cheating. Do you think you'd like to try to blow me, Kim?"

"Oh, I am not only going to try, I'm going to succeed in milking you dry. Now get those pants off and lie down."

Gary stood up after pulling his pants and boxers down. Kim said, "Wow, I might not be able to deepthroat that monster, but I sure as hell am going to try. Do you come a lot? I hope so, I like to take the first shot in my mouth then let the rest spray all over my hair and face. Are you up for that?"

He laid down on the bed, it was a high one with a pillowtop mattress. Kim was so short she could suck him without bending over too far.

"Move to the edge so I can get at that magnificent slab of meat," she told him with excitement in her voice.

She had an unusual technique of using her tongue to swirl around the head while taking it as deep as she could. She had been correct, she wasn't able to get more than five inches in her mouth, but Gary was in heaven anyway.

"When I say so, get on your knees Kim. That way I will be sure to get my hot white cum in that black hair of yours."

She popped his cock out for a moment to say, "Yes, I want that, I want it so bad. I'm going to leave it in my hair so I can show Coco."

Gary assumed the hot receptionist was Coco, but he didn't really care. The thought of her driving them around town with his load in her hair put him over the top.

He pulled his cock from her mouth, saying, "On your knees."

She moaned, "I want to taste it while it rains down on me."

"Then stop talking and open up my little cum dumpster."

His first blast was a large one, Kim nearly choked on it. He pulled his cock out letting her close her mouth and deal with that part of his load. He aimed for the part in her straight black hair, letting four more shots give her a shampoo.

"Tilt your head back," he ordered her.

She did, then opened her mouth to show him what she had collected before swallowing and licking her lips.

There was a large glob of cum hanging from the tip of his cock and he asked Kim, "Where do you want this?"

She moaned and said, "Right on my nose for everyone to see."

Gary did as she asked. When it was gone, she took his cock in her mouth to make sure she had it all.

"Gary that was fantastic, thank you."

"Oh man, no, I need to thank you," he wheezed, trying to catch his breath.

"You did say your girlfriend went both ways, right?"

"Yeah, both giving and receiving."

"OK, just so you know, in the interest of full disclosure, when I meet your girlfriend, I will suck her too, no need for anyone to be jealous that way."

"I can't wait to see that. I think she will fall in love with a tiny girl like you. Would you like me to return the favor for you?"

"Mmm, I would love it, but it would mess up my cum coiffure, I'll take a rain check."

Just as Gary got his pants up, they heard Todd calling from the first floor. Kim waved Gary ahead of him.

"Oh no," he insisted, "ladies first."

Kim smiled and said, "You just want to watch my ass sway as I go down the stairs."

He laughed, "Yeah, that and I want to see the look on Todd's face when he sees that cum in your hair."

Todd was waiting in the foyer, he started to ask what they had been doing upstairs when he noticed something in Kim's hair.

He burst out laughing and said, "I want to do that to you also. Sometime soon, that looks so hot."

"She wants to leave it in her hair to show the receptionist," Gary told him.

"Fuck yeah, that works for me. My sister is going to think that is so sexy when Gary tells her."

Kim looked up at Gary saying, "You are going to tell your girlfriend that you blew your load in a girl's hair and she drove all over town like that?"

"Sure, why wouldn't he tell her, it's sexy as hell, she will love it," Todd told her.

Kim shook her head and said, "Where have you people been all my life?"

When they got back to the office, Kim walked in like nothing had happened.

"Did I have any calls, Coco?"

"Yes, I put them on your desk for you," she winked at Gary and Todd then said to Kim, "I think you still have a bit of cream rinse in your hair, boss."

Kim nonchalantly did the head bob thing to flip her hair, saying, "Oh, I hadn't noticed, thanks for mentioning it." She almost made it to her office before she started giggling. Her door closed and they could hear her cackling like a maniac.

"So, which one of you did the honors?"

Gary raised his hand. She smiled at him and turned to Todd. "So, you're the lucky one that gets to do me then?"

"I would really love to, and I will do you soon, but regrettably I have to tell my girlfriend first before I can have fun with you. Those are our rules, sorry."

She smiled and said warmly, "I'll be waiting. So, did you buy that monstrosity? Don't get me wrong, I love the inside, but I am not a fan of Tudor style."

"Yup, done deal. One point eight million."

"Good for you, a fair price for everyone, I think," she said nodding.

When they were in the car Todd said, "Did you want to see Lisa or get everything arranged before we tell them."

"I think we should wait in case something goes wrong. I wouldn't want to disappoint them."

"I agree. If things go well, we can take them to their staffed and stocked home next weekend."

In the end, it was a good thing they waited. There was trouble with the pool filter and an electrical problem in the walk-in freezer had to be repaired. It was Thursday night before Eduardo called to say everything was up and running. He reported that the maid had started the day before. Maria had been helping her wash the bedding, dust and vacuum. The walk-in cooler and freezer were well stocked.

Eduardo said he was sorry, but he had not asked them what types of liquor and wine they preferred, so he had the liquor store bring over a few cases of booze, five cases of wine and ten different cervezas.

Todd laughed and told him if the selection included Jack Daniels that was good enough.

Todd called Jenna and told them he had a surprise. He and Gary would be there early Saturday morning and to not plan anything. She nearly got angry with him for not giving in and telling her what was going on.

He had also arranged for a moving company to meet them at the dorm at 10 a.m.

Todd had asked Rebecca if she wanted to go with them.

"No, not this time, I want you to share with Jenna and your sister this first time. When you have the housewarming party I'll come over."

"Well," he said, "I can't offer you an entire wing, but there are seven bedrooms in the joint you know."

She laughed and said, "Yes, and I will pick one when I come over, probably the one furthest from you and Jenna's."

They had agreed Todd would pick Gary up at eight a.m. He pulled up, jumped out and beat on Gary's door until he groggily answered it.

"What the fuck are you doing at this time of the morning?" he asked grumpily.

"We said eight o'clock, right?"

"Yes, we did, so why are you here at seven?"

"Oh, I ah, guess I may be a tad early."

"Hang on, let me shower and dress. Shit, I need to pack some clothes too. You want to make coffee, or you want to stop for breakfast."

"I am too nervous to eat. We'll just hit a 7-11 for coffee."

"Suit yourself, I don't really care."

"Where's your bag, I'll pack for you while you're in the shower."

"Oh, for fuck sake, sit down and relax before you explode."

"I'm trying, but how many times in your life do you get to do something like this?" he exclaimed.

Gary was ready to go in twenty minutes. To Todd, it seemed like twenty hours. They pulled into a 7-11, getting coffee and a pastry.

When they came out of the store Gary went to the driver's side and demanded the keys.

"Why, what's the matter?"

"The matter is that red light you drove through on the way here. I'm not going to die because you are too excited to watch the road."

They arrived earlier than expected and banged on the girl's door. They heard some scrambling around in the room then the door opened, with Lisa cautiously sticking her head out.

"Thank God it's you guys," she said opening the door wide.

They guys went in and saw Jenna lying on the bed. The closet door opened with Amelia stumbling as she came out.

Gary said with a straight face, "I thought you were already out of the closet."

They all had a good laugh and did a round of hugs and kisses.

"So why are you hiding in the closet?" Todd asked.

"We hate it that Amelia is way across campus, so she stays here almost every night. She's not supposed to be here. Apparently, you can't have more than two people living in the same room. The RA is suspicious and uses any excuse to come in and look around," explained Lisa.

"So, what is this big surprise you have for me, or is it for all of us," she asked.

"It's for all of you. We have to hang around until ten, so you guys want to go get a cup?"

Amelia said, "More than coffee for me, I'm starved."

"Yeah, I could eat," Jenna chimed in.

They had a leisurely breakfast and were almost back to the dorm when the moving van pulled up. Todd ran ahead to show them what they had to do.

When the others got to the room Todd said, "Amelia, give this guy your address and room key."

The girls all started talking at once trying to get some answers. Gary put two fingers in his mouth and let out a shrill whistle. When he had their attention he said, "We will explain everything, but right now we need to get out of the way and let these gentlemen do their job."

He opened the door wide and ushered everyone into the hall. They had just started down the hall when the RA came running after them.

"I knew it, I knew you two were violating the rules. The Head of Housing is going to hear about this."

Very politely Gary said, "Well, when you talk to him make sure he knows that I told you to go fuck yourself, with a large pink dildo."

"I'll see you girls thrown out for that," the RA screamed.

Their room door opened, the movers came out with the first load of boxes.

"Too late, I'm afraid." Todd said as they moved down the hall toward the elevator.

The girls were quiet but looked worried as they drove to the house.

Gary pulled up to the guard shack and told the girls, "You have to give them your ID, so they have it on record."

After a five minute wait the guard returned their ID's and gave each a gate card with their picture on it. Todd gave the guard the name of the moving company and asked that he give the movers directions.

Gary pulled in at the house, entering the code to open the gate.

Lisa sounded a little frightened when she said, "Um guys, what are we doing here?"

"Well, if you like it and don't think you will be too cramped, this is your new home."

All five of them got out. The girls were looking around when the front door opened, a man and two women came out of the house. The man came over and greeted the women by saying, "I am the gardener, my name is Eduardo, this is my wife Maria, she is the cook. This is my wife's cousin's daughter, Consuela, she is the maid. We do not have a housekeeper yet, but I think we will have one soon."

Amelia started laughing and said, "This is like an episode of The Twilight Zone."

Maria and Consuela walked up to them, Maria politely asked all of them their names.

"Well, let's get you inside, I have tea and cakes in the sitting," she said, using the Latin or perhaps English way of saying living room. "Please, make yourselves comfortable."

All three girls were a little intimidated by Maria and their surroundings. They meekly followed Consuela, who after seating them, poured tea. She left them, closing the door after her.

Lisa finished her tea and set her cup on the table in front of her.

"OK Todd, this isn't funny. What the fuck is going on here?"

Gary said softly, "Hey, take it easy Lisa, Todd is trying to be nice."

Todd took a deep breath and started his story, "When I went to work for Charley... so I bought this place for you girls to live in while you are in school," he finished.

"Jenna, you haven't said a word yet." Todd said anxiously.

She kept her cool saying, "I am reserving judgement on the house. You and I are going to have a serious talk later, in private, about secrets."

Trying to salvage something from the poor start Gary jumped up saying, "Let us take you on the ten-cent tour."

They moved through the first floor looking into every nook and cranny. They were all impressed with the walk-in freezer and cooler.

Amelia commented, "My first apartment was smaller than this cooler, warmer too I think."

They looked at the pool, hot tub and pool house next.

Jenna said, "When are the movers going to be here Todd?"

He frowned and said, "I don't know, maybe an hour or so, why?"

"Because I can't wait to get in that pool, and I need a suit."

Lisa said, "Really Jenna? You have this great, beautiful private place and you want to ruin it with a swimsuit?"

Jenna laughed and curtsied to Lisa, "I'm sorry, please forgive me for my stupidity, my lady."

"What about the staff? What will Eduardo, not to mention his wife, think about us all traipsing around here naked?"

Todd declared, "As king of this realm, I declare anything in the back of the house to be a clothing optional zone. By optional I mean no clothes unless there are strangers around. Furthermore, staff are not strangers. I, the Great Todd, have spoken."

They all laughed, Amelia said, "Don't you mean the Great Oz?"

"Ignore that man behind the curtain," boomed Gary.

"No Great Oz, give my brother a brain, I beg you," chimed in Lisa.

Jenna said, "It sure does feel like the yellow brick road, doesn't it?"

They agreed with her as they trooped back into the house.

Todd said, "We saved the best for last, let's go upstairs."

He led them up to the third floor, the girls were impressed with the size and furnishings in the top floor bedroom suites. The two larger suites on the second floor left the girls arguing over who would get each one.

They were still discussing it when they walked into the master suite. They were stunned to silence as they took in the Cal King bed and the two huge closets. The girls split up, Lisa went into the smaller closet, calling out that it was nothing special, just the guy closet. Jenna went into the larger one, squealing with delight at the built-in shoe racks and full-length mirrors.

Amelia had to call twice before getting their attention and telling them to 'get your butts in here right now'.

The girls all had reverent looks on their faces as they took in all the details of the bathroom. They filed out and stood in the main room slowly looking around.

Todd asked, "So, who gets what room?"

They looked at him and said simultaneously, "Yes."

Gary looked puzzled and repeated, "Yes?"

"Yes, we are going to share this one," Lisa explained as if he were an idiot.

"The way I see it, if we want one on one time with someone, we have two other bedrooms on this floor. The bed in here is huge, way big enough for the three of us when you guys aren't here," Amelia explained.

"And if we want an orgy, we will probably use this bed for that too," added Jenna.

Lisa nodded in agreement, "I think they about covered it,"

"I guess that settles sleeping arrangements," Todd said, "so Jenna, pick a bedroom so we can have a little of that one on one time you were talking about."

"Sorry Amelia," Lisa said, "I think I need to do that with Gary too."

Amelia said, "Not to worry, I'm going to the kitchen and find out what our cook, I can't believe those words came out of my mouth, has in mind for dinner tonight. I also want to get a few bottles of wine at the proper temperature."

Lisa yelled out, "Dibs on the bedroom with the pink canopy bed."

Lying naked in the pink canopy bed Lisa said, "I feel like I'm eighteen having wicked after school sex with the neighbor boy."

"Or maybe the neighbor girl," Gary teased.

"Hah, maybe both, so there."

After they had spent an hour getting caught up on their loving they were relaxing, just holding each other and enjoying each other's company.

Gary said, "I can maybe help you out with a girl that looks even younger than eighteen. Her name is Kim, she is the realtor that showed Todd and I this place.

While Todd was rehiring staff, she dragged me upstairs. She wanted to fuck but I said no, my girlfriend would not like that. She said, and I agreed, that a blowjob was not cheating, and she did a good job of it. She made me come in her hair and then left it there while she drove back to her office. She wanted to show it to her receptionist. They are housemates and bi, she is anxious to meet you. I told her they would be invited to the house-warming party."

"I can hardly be mad at you about getting head, I am with one or both of the girls nearly every night. She sounds like she's a lot of fun."

They heard noises from the first floor and Gary said, "Sounds like the movers, we should go down and tell them were to put stuff."

Three hours later the five of them were relaxing around the dining room table. Maria had made her special tamales, refried beans, and pinto beans and rice. For dessert there had been poached apples.

"So, when should we have this housewarming party?" Jenn asked.

Todd answered, "We should probably wait until I actually own the place. In maybe a month or so, I'm guessing."

Amelia asked, "Can we bring people, like from school?"

Todd said, "Yes of course. Who did you have in mind?"

"A couple of girls in my Macroeconomics class."

"Who are they?" Jenna asked.

"Well, I'm not sure who they are." She said cryptically.

"That doesn't make a lot of sense, Amelia," Lisa said frowning.

"Well, they call themselves Bonnie and Donna, but I think they used to have different names."

Lisa was the first to pick up on what she meant. "You mean like Joe or Fred?"

Frowning Amelia said, "Yeah, I think so."

"So, do you think they are into guys or girls. Or both, maybe?" Jenna wondered.

"They seem to really like me," Amelia said.

Todd said, "That's not very conclusive. Everyone likes you."

"You are so sweet, just for that, I'll let Amelia fuck your ass tonight." Jenna said smiling.