Doing the Most He Can Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, a treat for both of us then," Todd fired back at her.

Gary asked, "Do you have a number for these girls?"

"No but I can Facebook them, why?"

"It's early yet, why don't you invite them over to see your new digs, we'll see what happens."

Amelia, looking at Jenna and Lisa, got the nod and picked up her phone. She barely had time to put her phone down when she got an answer.

After reading the message, she input her phone number. "That was Bonnie, she said yes, but has to wait for Donna to get home to ask her."

They got up, picked up their dirty dishes and carried them into the kitchen. Maria and Consuela jumped up from the kitchen table. Consuela rushed over to take the dishes from them.

"Senor's, Senorita's, I did not hear the buzzer, please forgive me."

Frowning Todd asked, "What buzzer? And why are you two still here? Go home, we can put some dirty dishes in the dishwasher."

"Oh no, you can't do that, it is my job," Consuela said as if the very idea was a foreign concept.

Maria said, "Consuela, calm down. Senor Todd I will show you the call button. Come, please."

Maria showed him the button on the table leg and telling him there was one on the other end of the table also.

"One push means come here, two means bring the next course, three means clear away. Simple and easy. Please, do not be angry with Consuela, she is new after all."

"Maria, it is you that should be angry. We have kept you here until nearly seven o'clock for no reason."

The rest of them came out of the kitchen.

Amelia held up her phone saying, "They will be here in an hour. How do you want to play this?"

Gary frowned, then his eyes lit up, "You meet them at the door and bring them out to the pool. The rest of us will be in the hot tub. Offer them a drink and get them to relax. Tell them they are welcome to get in the hot tub, then strip down and get in."

"That will either get them to show us what they've got between their legs or they will run screaming and never speak to me again," she said.

They stood there mulling Gary's idea over. Finally, Todd shrugged, saying, "Anybody have a better idea?"

No one did, then Jenna pushed Lisa out of her way screaming, "Last one in is a rotten egg," and tore out the doors leading to the pool.

The others ran after her screaming like little kids and leaving a trail of clothes behind them. Gary went into the linen room next to the sauna and came out with a stack of towels in one arm and thick terry cloth robes in the other.

He put everything on a table close to the hot tub.

"I never noticed it before, but there is a washer and dryer in that linen room," he told the others.

Lisa said, "I think we are going to discover a lot of things we didn't see at first. This place is amazing Todd. Thank you again."

Before getting in the tub, Gary looked in the refrigerator near the pool. He called out, "Beer, sodas, wine, or hard stuff?"

The girls wanted white wine. Todd and Gary had Gentleman Jack bourbon.

They soaked and talked for the next hour. Occasionally one or another of them would get out and dive into the pool to cool off.

Lisa's phone buzzed and she looked at it, saying, "They're here, it's showtime folks. Hang on, I just thought of something. When Amelia introduces you guys, I want you to stand up to shake hands. Their reaction might tell us how things stand."

The guys smiled and nodded their approval.

Amelia came out to the hot tub leading two good looking women.

"Bonnie, I would like you to meet my friends," introducing them."

Gary and Todd stood up to shake the redhead's hand. She was nearly as tall as Amelia and had a nice easy going way about her. She didn't seem to react to their nakedness at all.

"Pleased to meet you all," she said smiling.

"This is Donna everyone," Amelia said, guiding her to the edge of the tub.

Gary and Todd shook the short dark-haired girl's hand then sat down. She didn't hide the fact she was checking them out. Lisa said, "Amelia get your friends a drink, please."

Both girls opted for white wine then stood next to the hot tub and talked about where they were from, their majors, how they hated living in the dorms.

The new girls told about how they had met at a soccer camp in high school and become pen pals. When it came time for college, they decided to be roomies and picked State.

Donna giggled and said, "The reason we chose State was because it was close to Bonnie's folks and far away from mine."

"Well, you two are welcome to join us," Amelia said as she pulled her top off.

She turned away from them and skinned down her shorts and panties. She straightened, then turning toward the girls, let them get a good look at her cock and tits, then asked, "Are you coming in?"

Without a backward glance, she stepped into the hot tub and with a sigh, settled down into the hot water.

Bonnie and Donna were sharing a look, not one of shocked disbelief, but more as if they were weighing the consequences of revealing their true selves.

Bonnie finally nodded and started removing her top and bra. She stood up and showed off her firm C cup breasts then looked at Donna.

Donna shrugged and unzipped her hoodie. She threw it on the table and turned toward the hot tub. She had small A cup breasts with very prominent nipples. Looking right at everyone, she peeled her shorts and panties off together. She had a nice little uncircumcised cock that looked perfect on her short, slim body.

Bonnie pulled off her sweatpants showing she had gone commando this evening. It also showed she was a true redhead with a wild bush of flaming red hair above her cock.

The two joined hands and stepped into the tub. Lisa and Jenna moved apart to create a space between them.

"Bonnie, why don't you come sit here," Lisa urged her.

Donna picked a spot between Gary and Amelia.

Todd laughed and said, "Whatever shall we talk about tonight?"

They all laughed, then Donna said, "How about we talk about how long that cock of yours gets when it's hard."

Bonnie said, "Donna has a one-track mind. She is a straight bottom. She loves a cock up her ass, the longer the better."

"It tops out right at ten inches," Jenna told her, "it's an inch wide with a really big head. Just right for ass fucking."

Donna moaned, saying, "That sounds lovely. I take it you two are together?"

"We are," Jenna confirmed, "but for a girl like you, I will definitely share."

"How about you Bonnie?" Gary asked.

"I am an equal opportunity lover, I will give or receive with no favorites," she said smiling.

Lisa put a hand on her cock and gave it a few pumps. Looking at Gary she said, "I think these two girls are going to fit right in with this crowd. I think this cock is going to fit in me also."

Donna turned to Amelia saying, "I have had my eye on you all semester. We thought you were packing but we weren't sure. Would you do me, please?" she asked shyly.

"I would love to fuck that cute little ass of yours. Would it be all right if Todd joined us?"

"That is so hot, you want him to do you at the same time, don't you?" Donna said excitedly.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Amelia said, "that leaves Gary and Jenna together, that won't do, will it?"

Todd looked at Jenna and she smiled back.

"I suppose it would be OK for Gary to fuck Jenna's ass tonight."

Jenna said, "Oh no, I want that fat fucking cock of his to stretch my pussy. I'll make him come in my mouth though."

"As long as I know he's doing it, he can come anywhere he likes," Todd told them.

He got out and went to the pile of robes, handing them out as the others came over to get one.

Lisa laughed and pointed at Todd and Donna. Todd's robe was so short it barely covered his privates. Donna's was so long it was nearly dragging on the ground. They switched and had much better fits.

As they walked and talked their way back toward the house, they picked up the articles of clothing they had discarded in their mad dash to get in the hot tub.

Amelia asked, "Since there are three of us would anyone object to us taking the big bed?"

There were no objection's and the three groups each found their way to a bedroom.

When Donna saw the master suite, she let out a whistle. "This is like something out of a movie."

Amelia laughed and said, "We should film this scene we are about to do. Not that often you see two trannies and a huge dicked straight guy fucking."

Donna and Todd laughed. They discarded their robes and had that moment of hesitation, embarrassment and doubt that happens the first time.

Amelia broke the spell by going to the dresser and getting a tube of lube. When she came back to the side of the bed Donna bent over and sucked Amelia's cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, Todd she is good at that," Amelia cried.

Donna backed off and stood up saying, "That is a nice sized cock, it's going to feel good. Don't use any lube, I like it to hurt a little. I like it to hurt a lot actually, so don't be gentle."

He glanced at Todd's cock. It was nearly at full mast after watching Donna suck Amelia.

Donna reached over and gave it a couple of pumps with her hand, then smiled, "You on the other hand, are going to need a lot of that lube to get that long meat up your ass."

"I believe you are correct. I've taken it in my mouth, but this will be a first for me," Amelia said a little worriedly.

"Don't worry, I will take it slow. The last thing I want to do is hurt you."

Donna climbed on the bed on all fours. "Get on the bed behind me Amelia. Todd can stand next to the bed."

They nodded at her that they understood.

Amelia asked, "Are you going to play with your cock while we fuck?"

"No, I don't normally. "

Todd said, "I bet Amelia would give you a reach around, if you asked her."

"You would do that for me?" Donna asked wonderingly.

"Of course, I want all of us to have the best time we can. When you get close, let me know, I'll see if I can get us all to the finish line at once."

"That sounds incredible," Donna said, shaking her hips. "Now just ram that nice hard dick into my ass pussy."

In one of the other bedrooms on the second floor Jenna and Gary were lying on the bed making out like a couple of high school kids.

Jenna said, "This is nice, the kissing and fondling. When Todd and I only see each other every couple of weeks we are so horny that a lot of times we fuck before we kiss."

"To me, this is more intimate then going right for the pussy and tits. It's a nice build up to the main event," Gary explained.

Jenna nodded, "I agree, I remember some kissing parties in seventh, eighth, ninth grades that got me so hot, if a boy would have had the nerve to touch me between the legs, I swear I would have literally exploded. Of course, none of them ever touched me."

"Well, I think I have been giving you a good warmup so let's test that theory," he said as he rubbed her already wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck, Gary," she moaned, "You've got me going for sure. You want me to suck you or are you ready to just plug my tight pussy?"

"Not quite yet my impatient little fuck toy. If I remember correctly that pussy of yours likes a tongue in it."

"She does," Jenna moaned, "but what I really want, is for you to slowly sink in me all the way then gradually speed up until I am coming constantly. You think you can do that for me?"

Gary climbed between her legs using his arms to hold his body off hers. He leaned down to give her more kisses then said, "If you would guide him, I'll see how long I can take to get him all the way in."

Lisa and Bonnie were exchanging kisses and touching each other. They both seemed to enjoy the other one's breasts. They both had very sensitive nipples that were standing at attention, almost as if they were sitting up and begging for more.

Lisa broke their kiss and told Bonnie, "I think what I like about having a girl like you fuck me is feeling your nipples scraping my back as you thrust into me."

"I like that too. Have you ever fucked a girl with a strap on?" Bonnie asked.

"No, only with dildos and vibrators. I think it would be fun to try," Lisa said.

"If I had known how the evening was going to turn out I would have brought a couple."

Lisa said, "Well, I think we are going to have plenty of opportunity to experience them. Now I need to suck that cock before you sink it into me."

Bonnie smiled and lay back on the bed, saying, "Be my guest."

Lisa was doing her usual excellent job on the cock in her mouth when Bonnie pushed her head away.

"Much more of that and you won't get to feel my nipples boring into your back."

"We can't have that, can we?" Lisa said with a smile. She turned and got on all fours.

"And where would you like me to bury this cock of mine?" Bonnie asked.

Putting her head down on her folded arms Lisa said, "Dealer's choice."

Amelia stared at Donna's small pucker and wondered how she was going to get her cock in there with no lube.

Donna sensed her hesitation and said, "Don't worry, my ass has had more hard cock than you have had hot meals, just shove it in."

Todd was standing next to the bed so he could see Amelia's assault on Donna's tiny ass. Amelia pushed forward and was amazed that her cock disappeared with no problems. Donna gave a grunt that turned into a low moan almost immediately.

"Holy shit," Amelia said surprised, "Fuck Donna, I'm all the way in your narrow little ass."

Donna grunted again and said, "Yes, I kind of noticed that, now Todd, get your dick in Amelia's ass so we can get some motion going here."

"You don't have to tell me twice," he said spreading lube on his cock and moving into position.

Amelia had been slowly stroking Donna's ass trying to get her loosened up. She stopped moving when she felt Todd's cock pushing against her pucker. She felt her asshole open and the huge head of his cock pop into her butt.

Todd stopped and said, "You are doing great, Amelia. I'm going to just hold my cock here without moving. When you get ready, start fucking Donna, that will move your ass on and off my cock.

Amelia flexed her ass muscles on Todd's invading cock then pushed forward into Donna. She soon built up a rhythm then told Todd, "Push that fucker all the way in. I want to feel it deep."

Todd complied, that made her lurch forward, fucking Donna even more forcefully.

Donna soon cried out, "If you were serious about helping me out, now would be the time."

"Oh god," she moaned, "I'm ready, are you with us Todd?"

"Fuck yes, now, now, now," he cried as he filled Amelia with his cum.

Donna moaned loudly, then grunted out her orgasm.

Amelia was much more vocal yelling out, "Oh Todd, I feel it shooting up my ass. Take it Donna, take my load in your fucking ass."

The three of them stayed in this position trying to regain their breath. They slowly disengaged from each other. Amelia groaned when Todd's cock exited her butt.

"Jesus Todd, it hurts more coming out than it did going in."

"That's because you were so excited to get something inside your ass you could have taken a baseball bat." Todd said laughing.

They took a shower together then dressed and headed downstairs.

Jenna and Gary continued their slow lovemaking, on every full stroke into her he would pause and flex his cock. Jenna was moaning constantly and thrashing her limbs around on the bed.

"Jesus Gary, I didn't think it was possible to come this many times. Every time you bottom out and twitch your cock like that, I have an orgasm. I'm about at the limit of what I can take, you better speed up and come for me."

Gary grunted out a, "Where do you want it Jenna?"

"Oh, in my pussy, for sure in my little pussy."

Gary's hips became a blur as he pounded her before his release hit him. He slowed again, finally stopping with his shrinking cock deep inside her.

"Pull out," Jenna said excitedly, "I want to feel it oozing out of me."

Gary pulled out then moved down the bed to watch as his cum didn't ooze, but rather gushed out of her well used vagina.

"Let's shower and get downstairs," Jenna suggested.

Bonnie moaned and said, "I was going to do your tight ass, but it has been a long time since I was in a warm, wet pussy."

"She's ready for you Bonnie, fuck it good."

Lisa decided Bonnie was about the same length as Gary but not nearly as big around. Her cock slid in to the hilt on the first stroke and had her gasping in no time.

Bonnie leaned over her and Lisa could feel her nipples sliding up and down her back. It seemed impossible, but it felt like Bonnie's nipples had become even longer and harder.

It was enough to set her off, she had an orgasm, when Bonnie kept pounding her it set off a string of orgasms that soon had Bonnie dumping her load deep in Lisa's pussy.

Bonnie collapsed onto Lisa then rolled off onto her back with a panted out 'sorry'.

Lisa climbed on top of her and rubbed her nipples back and forth against Bonnie's.

Bonnie moaned deep in her throat, "Thank you, that was amazing. A girl like me doesn't get many opportunities to make love to a true female very often."

"Why not, I love it. It's like having a very feminine guy to see to your needs," Lisa said.

Bonnie grunted, saying, "Most girls just see a big dick and run away."

"Well, I'm sure as hell not going to run from this thing," she said as she reached over and gave it a friendly squeeze. Let's go wash each other's fun parts and get downstairs."

They all gathered in the kitchen to find something to snack on. Each of them had smiles and satisfied looks on their faces.

After eating the girls headed upstairs to pile onto the big bed and talk. Todd and Gary moved to the study to drink and relax.

In the master bedroom Amelia asked, "So, did everyone have a good time?"

They all answered that yes, it had been a great time.

"It was so, I don't know, maybe natural is the word, with all of you. No judging, no embarrassment, just a bunch of people enjoying each other," Bonnie explained.

Donna nodded, "God, it would be so nice to live with people who just accepted us."

"Yeah, not like those tight ass bitches in our dorm," agreed Bonnie.

Amelia especially could sympathize, but Jenna certainly understood and empathized with being looked at as being inferior.

Lisa frowned and said, "I'll be back in a minute."

Going down the stairs she found the guys having a drink in the study. She shook her head when Gary pointed to the bar.

"I think tonight went very well, don't you two?"

"Yeah I do," Todd agreed, "that Donna is really something."

Gary said, "Well, I didn't get to sample the new girls, but it sounds like you guys approve."

"I do, for sure," Todd nodded.

Lisa sat on the arm of her brother's chair and asked, "Just how much do you approve of them?"

Gary said, "Don't answer Todd, she's leading up to something."

"She's my sister," he said, "I know when she is being a little weasel."

"A weasel, really, a weasel Todd?"

"Yes, dear sister, a weasel"

"Well," she said smiling, "maybe a ferret."

Gary laughed and said, "You guys ever see that old Bud commercial with the frog and the lizard? The frog sends a ferret out to sabotage another frog and the ferret screws it up. The frog says to the lizard, 'never send a ferret to do a weasel's job'."

They both laughed then Lisa said, "Well, maybe I'm a weasel then, because this is kind of a big job. Bonnie and Donna are living in a dorm and being shit on like Amelia was. So..."

"Yes," Todd said.

"Yes, what?" Lisa said frowning.

"Yes, they can move in here. Tomorrow if they want."

Lisa hugged her brother saying, "You are the best, I love you."

She jumped up and ran out of the room. Todd looked at Gary and got a thumb's up and a smile from him.

Five minutes later all five girls came into the study.