Doing the Most He Can Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie said, "Lisa said you told her we could move in here. I wanted to hear it from your own lips before we will dare to believe it."

"You are welcome in our home for as long as you want to stay," Todd confirmed.

Bonnie and Donna came over and kissed Todd and thanked him.

Gary asked if they were going to move in tomorrow.

"Yes, we are," Donna said, "but not too early. We want to be sure every bitch in that dorm lines up to kiss our asses goodbye."

Everyone laughed, giving the two hugs and kisses as they left the house.

Todd yawned and said, "What a night, I'm going to bed."

"Not me," Amelia said, "I'm going to fire up that sauna and try to cook my brains out."

Deadpan, Jenna said, "Too late."

Amelia laughed and said, "Oh, you absolute cow. I bet none of you has ever taken sauna, have you?"

There was a chorus of, "No, never, nope, I don't think so."

Amelia just shook her head as she walked out, "Philistines, I am surrounded by Philistines."

Donna and Bonnie showed up at noon the next day in a borrowed pick up. The bed was piled high with all their stuff. With seven of them it didn't take long to get it to the room they had chosen on the third floor. They had just asked Amelia if she would follow them back to campus so they could return the truck when the doorbell rang.

They were done upstairs for the moment, so they all made their way to the first floor to see who it was.

Todd opened the door and found a short, thin red head with the loveliest green eyes he had ever seen peering up at him. The look on her face told him she was not expecting him to open the door.

"Can I help you with something, miss," he asked.

The girl was trying to look around Todd and did not answer him.

She spotted Donna and called out her name.

Donna came to the door and Todd stepped aside.

"Karen, what are you doing here? How did you find me?"

Todd said, "I have a better question, how did you get past security?"

The girl answered Todd's question first. "My aunt and uncle live here. One of the guards recognized me and let me in."

She turned to Donna and said, "I saw you loading your stuff and I followed you."

"Why would you follow us?" Donna said frowning as Bonnie came to the door.

"I, um, geez, ah," she stammered, suddenly tongue tied. She took a deep breath and started over.

"I saw you and Bonnie doing it in the showers. She had her thing in your butt. You both looked like you were enjoying it a lot. I just stared at your cute uncut penis Donna. Ever since that night I have fantasized about Donna, really the three of us, doing it together."

Everyone stood there stunned until Lisa said, "I think you should come in Karen."

She led them to the living room and got everyone seated.

Jenna said, "You talk like you don't have much experience. Are you a virgin?"

"No," Karen said, sounding offended, "I'm from Colorado, we do fuck there. Although with the repressive religious fanatic parents I had I wonder if they ever did it more than one time. I had two boyfriends that I did it with. Since I started college I haven't been with a guy, but I did have an awkward lesbian encounter."

Bonnie asked, "Why was it awkward, was it an unwanted advance or something?"

"No, the reason it was uncomfortable was because we both liked it, a lot. It was at a freshman bash. She had a bottle of wine and we took it to my room to drink. We started kissing, before long she went down on me, then I returned the favor. By the time we were through, the wine had worn off.

She apologized, saying it was her first time and that she wasn't a lesbian. I told her I wasn't either, but that I had really enjoyed what we had done and that I wouldn't mind doing it again some time. She agreed it was nice and left my room. Since then she has been avoiding me."

"Kinda sounds like you like boys and girls," Gary said.

"I do," Karen said nodding, "I think maybe that's why I am so fanatical about Donna. She has lovely little titties and a, um, cock that I know would satisfy me."

Donna said slowly, "There is something else you should know about me Karen. I am a bottom, that means I only take cock in my ass or mouth. I do not get off by doing the fucking."

"You've never had that cock in a girl's pussy before? Or in an ass, ever?" Karen asked incredulously.

"I tried one time," Donna said sadly.

Lisa said, "I take it that it did not go well?"

"No, it didn't," Donna agreed, "my female cousin set me up with a friend of hers. I was so nervous that I couldn't get it up. When the girl discovered that, she laughed and told me that my cock was so tiny that even if it was hard, it wouldn't satisfy her."

"What a stone cold, cast iron bitch," Karen declared hotly.

Everyone agreed with her and voiced their support to Donna.

She smiled, saying, "Thanks all, I appreciate it. So, Karen, that is why it's not going to happen between us."

Amelia said, "Hang on Donna, you enjoyed it when I made you come tonight, right?"

"Oh yes," she agreed.

Amelia pursued her line of thought, "So if I had say, sucked you off instead of using my hand, that would have gotten you off too?"

"Well," Donna said thinking it over, "If I was being ass fucked and got really excited, I would enjoy it, sure."

"So, tonight, if Todd had been fucking your ass and I sucked your cock you would have come in my mouth?"

"Yes," Donna said slowly, "I would have, definitely."

"What about if someone, say Karen here, was using a dildo on your cute butt and took you in her mouth, could you come for her?"

"You're putting me in a bad spot here. These are a lot of hypothetical scenarios," Donna protested.

Karen leaned forward intently and demanded, "Answer the question Donna."

"I mean uh, you're really cute and all and maybe that particular scenario would make me, uh you know."

"God damn it Donna," said Bonnie, clearly exasperated, "you have never waffled like this about anything in your life. What are you afraid of, that you might enjoy something?"

"No," Donna said quietly, "I'm afraid I will like it and it will be taken away from me."

Karen got up and knelt in front of her, "Oh Donna, I can't promise we will be together for the rest of our lives, but it sure as hell would not be a one-night stand. I can guarantee I won't be going anywhere until I have had that wonderful cock of yours in both my pussy and ass."

Donna opened her arms and they hugged, silently rocking back and forth.

Todd cleared his throat and said, "That leaves one decision to make. Bonnie are you going to pick a different bedroom or are the three of you going to share?"

Karen answered for him, "She is going to move out, temporarily. As soon as Donna and I are comfortable with her servicing me, Bonnie will move back in. I'm sure Donna will still need, and enjoy, a good ass pounding."

So now there are eight free spirited souls in the house.

Get ready for the housewarming party.

*

Thanks for reading, I do enjoy sharing these stories with you all. Please vote and leave a comment if you like.

Thanks to Clyde A. for the editing.