Doll Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, without warning, he jerked her back.

"Present for me, doll," he said. His exhalation moved the loose tendrils of hair on the back of her neck and crept down her spine, raising the hairs on her skin. He had leaned down to tug on the plug in her ass once more; now he straightened, looming over her.

At his words, she had snapped into the accustomed position. Kneeling, her legs folded beneath her, breasts cupped in her hands and lifted in offering, eyes lowered. She closed them and slipped into darkness. Darkness was safer. In darkness he would know she was according him all due respect.

She was coming before him like one blind.

"Good girl. Good girl," he praised, his hands finding the breasts she had offered up to him. He stroked them from root to nipple, stoking the fire in her stomach. "Beautiful. You could be an artist's study. But you're my plaything instead. I suppose I should count myself lucky." One of his hands connected with her cheek, a light slap, while the other continued to fondle her breasts. "But we both know a man like me shouldn't count himself lucky on a woman's account. You're the lucky one, now aren't you?"

Still and compliant, she let the question go unanswered.

"Imagine what you'd look like if I bred you." He let out a low groan, twisting her nipples. "None of the others got to that. I'm sure you'd like to, wouldn't you? Well, all in good time. If you're going to be my vessel, you'll have to prove yourself first." He slapped her cheek again. "Open up, princess."

She opened her eyes and her mouth. His cock bobbed in front of her. With a swift motion of his hips he thrust the head between her lips.

"Suck," he growled, wrapping a hand around the back of her neck. His fingers crept up her scalp. "Oh, yes, you're my good little slut. You like being a whore for your master? Speak."

She tried to answer him, but her words came out garbled, muffled by his cock.

"What's that?" He laughed, jerking her off. "I didn't hear you."

"Yes, sir," she mewled.

"Good girl." He gripped her by the elbows and lifted her back to her feet. "Lie on your back on the bed, and spread your legs for me. I want to inspect your virtue."

She leaned back. They were rapidly approaching the part of the evening that would seal the contract between them. At the very least, there would be no annulment after this, unless he somehow found her wanting during his inspection. With almost clinical care he hooked her thong around one finger and moved it aside, then parted her dripping folds and probed, his breath hot on the skin of her inner thighs. She felt him reach the barrier and press against it.

"You're soaked," he said, withdrawing his fingers. He pressed his hands against the back of her thighs and pushed her legs higher. "That's right, sweet. Just like that. Open yourself up for me like a good girl."

She watched him grasp the base of his cock. As the head brushed against her opening, something like panic seized her.

"Oh, God, oh, God," she said aloud, though she had meant to keep it in her head.

"Don't worry," he murmured, leaning over her. "Relax, and there will be only a little pain."

Doll, she thought as his girth parted her virgin lips. She lay still, drawing her legs up for him. The air hummed with the electric tension between them.

Then, with a single thrust, he sheathed himself inside her, giving the barrier no time to give against him. The sudden explosion of pain drove tears into her eyes. Had he learned this from experience? That a quick and brutal defloration was the most painless way? Her breath came in rapid gasps between parted lips.

But only a moment later, the pain began to subside, replaced by the most exquisite pleasure she had ever known as his cock stretched her channel. When he thrust deeper, butting against her cervix, there was more pain, but she was powerless to stop him. After several thrusts, it faded to a dull, pleasurable ache.

He grunted, his cock swelling inside her.

"Not a virgin anymore," he sneered, punctuating each word with short, blunt thrusts. "Take it, slut."

And he slapped her hard across the face.

She exploded, the world dissipating in a shower of sparks, pain and pleasure, endless pleasure, mingled together into one. He grunted and rocked into her and stiffened, and the heat of his seed filled her. One of his hands dropped to the swollen bud above her entrance and rubbed in slow circles. She came apart beneath him, her body clenching around his spent cock.

Withdrawing, he grabbed a pillow from the head of the bed, which he slid underneath her hips.

"Keep your legs up," he ordered her. "Yes, I know you're still on the pill as I asked you to be. Look at it as practice."

She nodded, mute. He leaned down toward her, his eyes still dark with lust.

"Get your sleep while you can, princess," he said, his voice low. "This is only the beginning."

He got up. She half-heard, half-watched him make his way over toward the bar cart by the window. The world was darkening before her eyes. She still ached between her legs, whether in pain or in pining for him she couldn't say. But after a moment she felt herself slipping away, and sleep overcame her.

***

Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it. If you did, please let me know so that I can gauge whether and how often to publish the subsequent parts. Also, the original story that I'm reworking this from focused a lot on this couple (James and Ava) interacting sexually with others, namely a close friend of James's and his wife. But I am open to reworking it so that this new version focuses more on James and Ava alone. So let me know which of those two possibilities you would be more interested in reading. I know I won't be able to hit everyone's interests, but I'm curious about your opinion. Anyway, thanks again for reading!

12