Sold to Her Dad's Business Partner

Story Info
She just turned 18, sold to get married.
2.3k words
3.77
74.2k
85

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue turned 18 and the shocking plan of her parents is revealed. She is to be sold and married to her father's business partner.

Before the wedding she gets used and tested by her new owner.

It was late afternoon on a sunny day, when Sue and her mom came back from their little shopping spree. Yesterday was her 18th birthday and one of the gifts from her parents was a shopping tour with her mom.

They went to the big shopping center in the city, where they went to different stores, looked at clothes stores, a bookstore, had a little break and snack at Starbucks and they even went to a lingerie store, where she got a set of nice dresses, stockings, a garter belt. Her mom also got something, something white, but she couldn't really see what it was.

"Go upstairs, take a shower and put on one of your new dresses, when you are done you can set up the dining table," her mom told her.

Today was an important meeting between her dad and one of his most important business partners.

Her dad had a small construction business, and some partners with whom he was doing his projects, for example architects, electricians and so on.

She didn't know exactly who was coming today, but she was a bit nervous, as they were all male and she was a bit shy around grown-up men. She just was used to boys, mostly the ones in her class, and although she was already 18 she has never dated before.

After she finished taking a shower, she curled her hair,put a little bit of makeup on and dressed in her new red dress. Afterwards she went downstairs to set up the table.

Her mom came inside the dining room and placed a hot pot with soup on the middle of the table. Her mom was somehow looking nervous, just as she wanted to ask her mom about it, they could hear voices and a closing door. The men's meeting seemed to be done and now they were ready for dinner.

"Good evening, ladies," her dad said, "this is Steve, he is one of my investors. Steve, meet my lovely wife Shannon and my daughter Sue."

"Good evening, ladies," Steve said, shaking both of the women' s hands. looking only at Sue.

They sat down, her dad at the head of the table, her mom on the left side, Steve on the right side and Sue next to him. They started with the soup, accompanied by a white wine.

While eating, Sue got a better look at Steve, he was tall, had dark blonde hair, was wearing a suit and seemed to be around 30. He was really big, had muscular arms, a huge bicep, but also a big belly.

As they were almost done with their soup, Sue suddenly felt a hand on her knee. Obviously it was Steve's. He didn't look at her, but had a small smile on his face. He gave it a little squeeze and took his hand away.

After this little incident, Sue was totally in her own world, and didn't really pay attention to their conversation.

Why did he touch her, she was wondering. She could feel her core tingling, thinking about how a man touched her.

After they were done with the main course, the men went to the living room for a scotch, while Sue and her mom started cleaning the table.

"Now honey, what do you think about Steve? Now that you are 18, you can take a look at real men, not just the little boys in your class," her mum said.

"Well," Sue said, while blushing "he seems ok." Her mom nodded at her comment.

"He is really important to your dad's business, still single and a really fine man," her mom told her, but she just smiled at it.

"Okay now, let's go to our men," her mum said, already walking in the direction of the living room.

As they entered the room, the men stopped talking. There were two little couches, on one her dad and now also her mom were sitting, so Sue had to sit on the couch next to Steve.

While they were talking, Steve put one arm around her shoulders, no one really seemed to notice.

They were sitting and doing some small talk, drinking some more alcohol, the men scotch and the women white wine.

Suddenly, Steve put his other hand on the middle of Sue's thigh, again no one seemed to notice. As he started stroking her leg up and down, Sue got more and more uncomfortable, blushing and feeling too timid to push his hand away. She glanced at her parents, her mom looking proud at the both of them, her dad had a serious expression on his face.

"Sue, it seems you two are quite compatible and getting along just well," her dad said. "You two seem to match."

"Oh, yeah, I can already feel the connection between us," Steve said, while his hand moved under her dress, stroking her leg. As it was warm outside, she didn't wear any tights and she could feel his touch on her naked skin.

"Please stop," Sue whispered.

"Sue, let him touch you," her mom said with a stern voice. " A young woman shouldn't decline herself to her man. Show him what a lovely woman you are, let him touch you. Oh and give him a little kiss," she said.

Sue didn't know how to react, she was totally overwhelmed from the harsh words of her mom.

"You heard your mom, now give me a kiss," Steve said, leaning towards her face. As she didn't react, he moved forward, grabbed her shoulder and pushed his lips onto hers.

With his tongue he tried to enter her mouth, moving his hand on her leg even further up.

Sue's heart dropped at his actions and her parents' ignoring. She felt disgusted, her privacy being disrupted by this big oaf.

Her first kiss stolen by such an old man, well in her eyes old.

As he suddenly put his hand on her panties, just a top of her pussy, she let out a gasp. Steve used this opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth.

He started kissing her passionately, moaning and taking his hand away from her pussy.

Sue's relief was short lived, as he put his hand immediately on her left breast, groping it. She felt repulsed by his intimate touch, but did not know how to react.

Meanwhile her parents started making out, looking occasionally at he young couple.

Steve stopped his actions, got off the couch, and grabbed the teen's hand.

"Let's go to your room, I wanna see the goods I just bought," he said with a stern voice.

"What?" Sue whimpered, looking desperately at her parents. "Mum, please, help me, I don't want to go with him, please," Sue cried.

"Now, little girl, behave like the woman you are," her dad said. "Steve is a really important business partner of mine, to strengthen our relationship you two are to get married and so I sold you to him," his face showed no expression as he brought this shocking news to Sue.

"As you became a young adult and are going to show interest in dating soon, I decided to move forward with our family unison. Especially, to secure your purity, which should be only for your husband."

Steve had a smug smile on his face, as her dad spoke, while her mom just looked down.

"Come," Steve said, pulling her off the couch and walking towards the stairs.

While they walked upstairs he put his hand on the small of her back. Sue's heart dropped wondering what he is going to do to her, if he will only look at her, touch her or if he is going to rape her.

As they were upstairs, Sue's room was easy to find as it was opposite the stairs and her door was still open.

When they were inside, Sue started crying harder while Steve was closing the door.

"My little wifey, finally I have you for my own," he said while turning her towards him, putting both his arms around her and pulling her in for a kiss. Sue tried to pull away, but she was just too weak for this big man.

Suddenly he grunted and ripped her dress open at the front and off of her body. Now she was just standing in her underwear in front of him, greedy he looked her body up and down, licking his lips.

"Mhh, you look delicious and ripe for picking," he moaned.

Sue just stood there, too shocked to react. With a rush movement he pulled her bra down, freeing her little perky breasts, Sue pulled her hands up and tried to cover them, but he just slapped them away, so Sue had to drop them.

"Please, no,"she cried "I don't want to."

"Don't cover yourself up, you're mine and I can look at you and touch you, whenever I want to!" he almost yelled.

He got closer, started kissing her, groping her breasts, kneading them really hard.

Sue felt fearful, she cried even more. Steve moaned in delight, feeling the body of his property up.

She felt disgusted, while this oaf was groping her. He was so close she even could feel his hard on through his pants. He let go of her and started undressing, first his tie, then his shirt, moving down to open his belt and getting rid of his pants.

Sue could see the outline of his penis through his boxers, it looked like a snake. When he pulled down his briefs she saw her very first cock in real. It was long and thin, hard and at least 7 inches long. His balls were big, hanging down and looking full of potent sperm.

With one step he was in front of her, grabbed her arms and pushed her towards the bed. He gave her a little push, so she fell onto the bed. Sue realized what was going to happen next, so she tried to move away from him, screaming aloud.

"Please, don't rape me, please stop it."

Steve didn't care what the woman in front of him wanted, he was horny, he was greedy and he couldn't wait any longer to take her.

"Shut up," he said, pulling her on her legs towards him, pushing them open. "Mhh, your little pussy looks delicious, let's taste it," the next moment he was bending down, getting his face towards her pussy, taking a sniff. He moaned and put his middle finger right to her opening, feeling how slick she was. Sliding his finger through her wet pussy, up to her clit, giving it a little flick.

"You are wet, you little fuck toy, I think you like being taken against your will,"he said with a big grin on his face.

"No I don't," Sue whimpered, desperately.

But her body was betraying her, getting wetter when he touched her, feeling horny and the need to be touched by him.

Steve put his mouth on her clit, licking it earnest, inserting his middle finger into her tight hole, which brought him a whimper from her.

Sue started moaning, her body liking his touch, but her mind screaming no.

He pulled his mouth away, took his hard cock into his hand and gave it a couple of strokes before he put it on her pussy, sliding it through her slit, slapping it on her clit. Its tip was purple and looking angry, glistening with precum, ready to enter her body.

"Now my little wifey, it's time for your first time," he said, while he positioned his cockhead at her opening. She just whimpered while he pushed his shaft into her body. As he could feel her hymen he stopped for a moment, looked her into the eyes and smiled.

He gave her one hard thrust, ripping through her barrier, popping her cherry.

"Owww, owww, it hurts, take it out," she cried out in pain. But he didn't care, Steve moaned like an animal, during his thrust and their unison. He pushed all of his cock into her, stopping for a short moment so she could adjust.

"You are mine, mine alone. I'm going to marry you, to breed you, you will be filled with my seed every day," he grunted, starting to fuck her, grabbing her hips and going really rough.

Sue could still feel the pain, but she also felt arising pleasure, his cock hitting her g-spot repeatedly. He started kissing her, one hand was holding her head, so she couldn't move away, the other started stroking her clit.

His grunting became louder, his thrusts faster, she could feel his cock swell inside her body, suddenly he stopped thrusting and his cock started pulsing

"Yeaah, I'm coming, ohhhh," he roared like a wild animal. While he was coming inside her body, he didn't stop stroking her clit, and Sue could feel an orgasm approaching.

As if he knew he gave one last thrust with his still cum spurting cock, which brought her over the edge, reaching her own orgasm.

"Oh, my, I'm coming," Sue moaned, feeling her pussy spasming around his cock and her biggest orgasm ever.

As Steve was finally spent, he looked down proud onto the little woman under him, giving her a wet kiss with his tongue, he pulled slowly out of her and lay next to her.

"See, it wasn't so bad, your first time, you even came," he said with a smug smile. He put his hand flat on her little tummy, "Soon you will be having my first born, from now on, I will breed you every day, giving you my cum to impregnate you."

Sue still felt high from her orgasm, but had to shudder at his words, thinking about her future with him and his promise to fuck her every day.