Dolls House

Story Info
Clearing out aunt's old house is just a small thing.
750 words
4.03
13.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A death of a relative often means selling the house; if the contents are no longer valued highly, they will have to be cleared.

"Ding dong," the doorbell rang.

Nerys felt uneasy at the echo of her stiletto heels on the bare boards of the hallway as she hurried to answer. Her aunt's old house sounded sad without curtains and carpets. She remembered when it was a noisy, happy house, full of nieces and nephews, her maiden aunt encouraged children to play and enjoyed many tea parties.

The youthful man looked fit and strong, Nerys couldn't help thinking as soon as she saw him. He was tall and broad-shouldered, his tight buttoned shirt had his sleeves rolled almost up to his shoulders, showing off his bronzed and muscular arms decorated with intricately entwined tattoos. He removed a beanie hat from his tousle-haired head and grinned boyishly, 'DDH' embroidered on his shirt pocket.

"DDH house clearances?" she asked.

"Oh arrgh, Missus, that's us, house clearances be one of our specialities," he said with a deep, broad country accent that Nerys remembered from when she visited this area as a child and a young woman. There was a boy then, very much like this hunk, she thought, who charmed his wicked way into her knickers with his cheeky grin, sweet smile and ... she almost went pink with embarrassment just thinking about it ... the first and best sex ever.

"Excellent. It's my late aunt's house," she said, as she opened the door wide for the man to enter, "We've sold the house, but the new owners want it completely emptied."

She let him in, glancing at the tiny van parked in the drive, inscribed 'Devon Dolls Houses' on the door.

"Er, there's quite a lot of heavy furniture," she said, "beds, sofas, tables and chairs."

"No problem, Missus, I'll manage. It's all got to go today, right?"

"Yes, I'm leaving here as soon as you finish. We've removed everything we wanted. My son collected last of it, the hall carpet and runners this morning. They're newlyweds," she added, "but they don't have room for any furniture."

"Well, Missus," he smiled warmly, "let's look through an' see what you got, eh? I don't wanna hold ee up. Shall we start upstairs?"

"I'll lead the way."

She started up the wooden steps in her heels, turning to speak and caught him apparently checking out her bum.

'Mmm,' she thought, 'I'm glad I wore this nice trouser suit which hugs my bum so well, and crisp white blouse hinting of cleavage. That estate agents woman wore a different stunning outfit every time we met and I didn't want to be overshadowed today. Not that my Norman ever notices, he's always got his nose in a book!'

"Er, there are three beds up here," Nerys said, turning to him at the top, with one hand on her hip.

The man climbed one more tread until their faces were level. He ran one hand lightly up her arm to her shoulder. "I'll take 'em all, but I only need one for now."

He reached behind her head and firmly pulled Nerys towards his lips.

She canted her head and met his lips with hers, snaking her tongue out which he sucked into his mouth. His lips were warm, wet and his tongue worked such magic that she desperately wanted him on her nipples and pussy.

She put one arm round his waist and one behind his head. He gripped her bum and pulled her into him. He stood a stair below but she hooked a leg around his and rubbed herself up against him.

"Shall us get comfy, Missus?" he grinned, their lips still touching.

"Yes, oh yes."

On Aunt's bare mattress he licked every surrendered inch of her as he peeled her bare, sending her into screaming orgasms before he slipped his hot cock into her fuzzy furnace, her untidy thatch evidence of her unexpected tryst. Almost as soon as he rutted into her recess, her ecstatic screams and groans continued through a succession of pleasures that surpassed even her deflowering.

As she decadently smoked one of the young man's roll-ups, while calming her breathing, she asked, "What's with this 'Devon Dolls Houses'?"

"Oh, we makes dolls houses, Missus."

"Do you copy old furniture for your miniatures?"

"No, Missus, we secretly shrinks them by witchcraft."

"Oh ... how do you manage to keep that secret?"

"Well, Missus," he grinned, "Dolls houses also require ... dolls."