Dolly the Whore Pt. 01

Story Info
My name is Dolly, I am a Filipina whore.
1.2k words
4.56
9.4k
14

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My given name is Divina, but as long as I can remember everybody has called me Dolly. I am a Filipina-American. I was born and raised in America, but my family is traditional Pinoy and we have strong family ties in the Philippines. I went there many times growing up, on vacation, and I speak Tagalog. Many people consider Filipina women to be whores, and many of them are but it is not their fault -- we are a poor country and young women do what they have to do to help their parents and to support their younger siblings. This is my story of how I became a prostitute.

I didn't do prostitution in the Philippines. In fact the story I have to tell you took place all here in the States. I didn't work in a brothel or work the streets. What happened was, I was young, working my first job in retail and of course I was short of money and always struggling to pay the rent. Often it was a decision between rent or food. My landlord - Jim was his name - was aware of my situation and one day he approached me with an offer.

"I tell you what," Jim said, "In exchange for a fifty percent break on the rent, I'd like to come over once or twice a week and have you 'do stuff' for me."

"What kind of stuff?" I asked. I had a pretty good idea what he had in mind.

"Nothing much," he assured me. "All I want was for you to hang out in just your bra and panties, let me look at your body while you talk dirty, play with yourself in front of me, that sort of thing."

I thought about it for a second. This seemed harmless, so I agreed.

Jim was in his fifties, sort of semi-retired. His income was a some properties he owned which he rented out and did the maintenance on himself. He dressed in dark blue workers clothes and looked like a bit of a frump, but this masked the smooth operator he really was.

Jim didn't fuck me, at least not at first. But during the course of parading around in my underwear for him and rubbing myself him, Jim would rub himself through his trousers and I could see he had a huge bulge. That's as far as it went... at first.

The second time Jim came over, I took it up a notch. I did a slow, sexy striptease, peeling off my underwear before I sat down, spread my legs and began masturbating openly in front of him. Jim undid his belt, pulled his pants down and began slowly stroking himself off, a big smile on his face. We were basically doing mutual masturbation, and I was okay with this. Like I said, the whole thing seemed harmless, and I was getting a fifty percent cut on the rent so it was a win-win, right?

Things developed from there, as I'm sure you could imagine. Eventually, Jim persuaded me to come over, sit next to him and put my hands on his hard-on. Jim was much older than me, and it never occurred to me that a fifty-something man could have such a huge, hard cock -- he was nine inches, at least. My little Asian hands looked tiny on his enormous tool.

As I stroked him off, Jim reached over and began gently stroking my pussy. He was very good with his hands my pussy responded accordingly. I relaxed, spread my legs wider and soon he was diddling my clit and full on finger fucking my wet pussy. I cried out as I came, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" and then Jim was cumming, his hard cock shooting streams of hot cum straight up in the air. I was simply amazed at the amount of cum he launched. Some of it landed on my hand, and a bit even landed on my shoulder. We both laughed, it was all good fun.

Our afternoons together continued. As the weeks rolled by, it got to where I was walking around in front of Jim in just thigh-hi's & heels, nothing else. I mean, I would meet him at the door that way, totally naked except for my stockings and heels. I keep my pussy shaved completely bald -- I'm Southeast Asian so there's not a lot of hair down there in the first place, I don't even have to shave my legs -- there's actually not a hair on my body from my neck on down.

By now we were kissing; long, slow romantic tongue kisses, with Jim holding my bare asscheeks as I pressed my naked body up against his dark blue worker's clothes.

I'm sure you can imagine where me giving him hand jobs and Jim fingering my pussy eventually led to. Jim was giving me a fifty percent break on the rent and at the time I thought this was a really good deal, and there I was sitting next to him totally naked with his raging hard-on in my hands. It just seemed the most natural thing in the world to lean over, purse my lips and kiss the swollen head of his cock.

I closed my eyes, parted my lips slightly and licked the very end of his cock. When I lifted off and opened my eyes I saw a shiny droplet of silvery liquid forming in the very slitted end of his cock. Jim let out a sigh. I opened my mouth wide and went down, took his cock into my wet mouth. As much as I could, that was.

And there it was. I was sucking his cock.

I hadn't had a lot of experience, I'd only had one boyfriend in high school, but I'm Filipina -- giving blowjobs is practically our national sport! We girls talk, and my older sisters and cousins described their boyfriend's cocks, and what it was like sucking on them. My mother did not go into details in her talks with me, but she did tell me that it is a woman's duty to make a man comfortable and I understood what she meant. Her sisters - my aunties - however, told me in detail how to do it right. I knew to get it all wet and slobbery, to stroke it up and down into my mouth as I go up and down on it. I was sucking Jim off like I'd been doing it all my life.

Ever the gentleman, Jim did not grab my head and fuck my mouth like you see some guys do in the porno flicks. He held my head gently, ran his fingers through my hair, guiding me as I went up and down on him, my lips running up and down on his pole. When I sensed he was tightening up and his moment was soon, I pulled off and started jacking him off, just teasing the head of his cock with the tip of my tongue. I was caught a bit off guard when he shot his first spurt of cum and a bit of it went in my mouth and some of it splattered on my face. I kept stroking him off, aiming the rest at my breasts. When he was finally done shooting his load, I dutifully took his cock back in my mouth and sucked him clean, just I'd been taught by my sisters and cousins and aunties.

Nobody gives a better blowjob than a Filipina. Nobody.