Dom Daughter In Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll be happy to know, that his pathetic cock doesn't come anywhere near by pussy," she continued. "In fact, it's almost always locked up," she said, as she jiggled the metal contraption with her foot. This elicited a moan from Jeff, which Heather ignored. "This is called a chastity device," she said, as she continued to jiggle the metal with her foot. "It prevents erections, which makes ejaculating incredibly difficult." "Come back in the outfit," she directed Jeff. Jeff looked up at her with questioning eyes. She made a move toward him, he flinched and then crawled off in defeat.

At this point, Heather leaned forward so the key and the necklace were front and center. "I keep the key to his chastity device here, so it's safe," she added. "From time to time, I do reward him, by letting him out of chastity, and letting him rub himself to orgasm. When he's REALLY good, I allow him an orgasm by MY hand. Of course, if his cock is unlocked, his hands must be handcuffed behind him, that's the rule," she stated. "That way, I am ALWAYS in control," Heather smiled. "Now just because he's not allowed to enter me, does not mean that nothing enters me. In fact, I have an assortment of toys. I have instructed him in their proper use, so that I get all the physical gratification I desire. To be honest, I don't remember the last day I've had fewer than three orgasms!" she exclaimed.

"Your son's a keeper! I bet you're real proud!" Heather laughed. "Though, it's better than him living in your basement forever and being a turd...."she trailed off as she heard a sound and looked over her shoulder to see Jeff re entering the room. Well, it was Jeff is some kind of ridiculous school girl outfit. "Position one," she stated, and he got there on the double. She took the leash in her hand and wound it up to make it really short.

"Part of making Jeff more obedient and submissive is to force him into a more of a submissive role. I've found that stereotypical female roles, such as school girl, work well. Although secretary, cheerleader and French Maid work as well. Once I select the role, and hyper sexualize it, as I've done here, it starts to put him into a more suitable state of mind. "In fact, when dressed like this, Jeff goes by a different name. What is it?" she asked, looking down at him, as she loosened the gag momentarily.

"Mandi, with an 'i', Mistress," he replied immediately, with a bubbly, girly voice. It was like a switch flipped in his brain.

"Good girl, Mandi, stand up," Heather said. She re buckled the gag in his mouth and pulled him to his feet. He stumbled a bit, but caught himself, and I saw the size of the black platform heels he wore...they had to be at least six inches! "Mandi has to get better at walking in those heels, I know," Heather sighed. "But I prefer to just strap them into those babies and let them go. Sink or swim. And I love how helpless and slutty it makes them," she laughed. "Everyone knows, only strippers wear those shoes. As we move up Mandi's body, you'll notice the white stay up thigh highs," Heather went on. I like that look better than a garter belt, in these cases. You'll notice no nasty hairs sticking out, either, as Mandi's moisturizing skin cream also contains a hair remover. Nice and smooth and sexy legs," she giggled.

"Skirt test," she said. With that, 'Mandi' put her hands down straight at her sides. "As you can see, the plaid skirt is well short of her finger tips and is pleated." (It only came down to mid palm, actually). "Spin," she commanded, and Mandi did a slow spin. "The pleats allow me to expose her as I choose," Heather added. She spun her 180 degrees so Mandi's backside faced the camera. The skirt was so short, Mandi's asscheeks hung out the bottom a bit. Instinctively, she tugged on it to cover herself, but to no avail.

"Position five," she barked. "I know we skipped four, we'll get back to that," Heather promised. Mandi locked her knees, thrust her hips back, flipped up her skirt with her hands, bent at the waist, and grabbed her ankles. "This position is obviously ideal for spankings or 'other punishments' which we'll get INTO later," she laughed. "Also works, in this case, for presentation. As you can see, Mandi's quite the little slut here, her tiny black lace thong splitting her tight, smooth asscheeks. That's right, Mandi is hairless from the neck down, and her tight thighs and asscheeks are the result of a rigorous regimen of body weight squats and other exercises designed for that purpose. I want her toned and sexy, not muscular and bulky."

Heather spun Mandi back around, and tugged on the leash to straighten her to a standing position. She circled behind her and continued the 'tour.' Mandi stood with her hands submissively at her side, as Heather flipped the tiny skirt up in the front. "As you can see, her slutty thong does a decent job hiding her caged little cock in the front, so there's not a bulge," she said, flipping the skirt back down. "This outfit is very unforgiving, and Mandi still has a few pounds to lose around her middle, but she's made a lot of improvement here," Heather commented. Her arms traveled up Mandi's torso and stopped at the bottom of the white blouse which had been tied in a knot at the top of her rib cage. She undid the knot and pulled the blouse aside to reveal a lacy black bra below.

"It may seem a little silly to have her wear a bra, because she's so flat," Heather started. "But again, it helps put her in the right frame of mind. Having to struggle to clasp it and unclasp it behind her back, and constantly feeling the straps digging into her shoulders, puts her in the right frame of mind. "And who knows, the future may bring some 'developments' in this area," she added, as she grabbed the bra cups and bounced them up and down on Mandi's chest, as though she was fondling real boobs. Heather deftly retied the blouse and sat back down in her chair.

"Fetch me the paddle," she commanded. Mandi tottered off in her heels and returned quickly with a large wooden paddle. "Position six," Heather stated. Mandi stepped between Heather's legs, turned sideways to the camera, bent at the waist, and draped herself over Heather's left knee. While she reached back to flip up her skirt, Heather clamped her right leg against the back of Mandi's legs, which trapped her in place. "Since Mandi has been a good girl, and not committed any infractions, this is more of a maintenance spanking," Heather explained. "I am using a paddle, instead of one of my harsher instruments, and the number of swats will be enough to turn her ass a light red and cause a slight burning sensation. Mandi will count the strokes for me. Mandi we will be doing ten."

With that, she reared back and I winced as I heard the 'crack' of the wooden paddle against my son's poor ass. It seemed like a pretty hard swat to me, but Mandi barely moved, and counted out 'one' as best she could with the gag in her mouth. After the next few, I cringed even more, but Mandi was totally fine. Mercifully, number ten finally came, and Heather calmly set down the paddle and ran the fingers of one hand lovingly through Mandi's hair, and she massaged her reddened asscheeks with the other. "You're such a good girl, you took that so well for your Mistress," she cooed in Mandi's ear. "I'm very proud of you," she added. "As you can imagine, it's taken us awhile to get to this point. The first many times, poor Mandi was just a mess, after even a spanking like this. Now she's a champ for her Mistress. But yeah, think of all the times I've had to spank her to get her to this point. You were probably 'watching the game' like you always do, and Mandi was over my lap getting spanked," she said.

"Good girl," she said again, as she gave Mandi's butt a few loving pats. She pulled the leash and turned Mandi's head so they could look each other in the eye. "I think we've done enough for now, tell your father 'goodbye' and then go get cleaned up," she said as she loosened the gag, and let it fall around his neck.

"Goodbye father," Mandi said quietly as she left the room.

"Chris, we'll see you for dinner this evening," Heather stated. "Tell Linda. Yeah, it's short notice, but I'm sure you can figure it out," she laughed. "See you at 6," she said, and the video stopped.

I could hardly comprehend what I'd just seen. This took their last display up several notches. Well, to be fair, the last 'display' was not a display, it was me being a peeping Tom, but regardless. What the hell was she doing to him? It's one thing to be in control during sex, but now she's dressing him up like a sexy girl and spanking him? This was too far! But what could I say...or do? I cleared my head and went to tell Linda about dinner.

"They'll be here in WHAT?" she shouted. "I love seeing them, but this last minute shit is for the birds!" she yelled. "You WILL help me get this on the table!" she said. I attempted to blow her off, but the look she gave me, she'd never given before, and she meant business. So, I stayed and helped. Heather and Jeff arrived. Heather looked radiant in a stunning red dress and matching red heels. Jeff wore tight black leather pants, and a tight black shirt. More than that, he wore the ball gag around his neck. We locked eyes, and his face got red, but there was nothing to say.

Linda and Heather greeted each other like old friends. "That's a great necklace on you as well, Jeff!" she complimented him, totally unaware of what it was. Jeff thanked her politely and sat down.

"Oh Heather, Chris DID help with this dinner. Your advice worked like a charm," she smiled. That really stuck out to me. As did her comment later, that volunteered me to help clear the table with Jeff. As we cleared, we said nothing to each other. As he moved around, I saw a dark line on each shoulder. As I looked, I saw it on his back too. He was still wearing the bra! I had nothing to say. I could overhear the women talking.

"It's good for them to have jobs and boundaries. And it's only fair they pitch in," Heather said, and Linda agreed.

Jeff and I came back in and Heather turned her attention to all of us. "Stand," she directed him, which of course he did immediately. "Jeff and I would like to announce that we are getting married!" she exclaimed. Linda was over the moon and hugged them both. I got up as much enthusiasm as I could muster and congratulated them both as well. Heather laid out the plans, and after dessert they were on their way.

"I'm not sure what you're trying to pull," I said to Linda. "Yelling at me to help with dinner, and quilting me into clearing the table," I said.

"What the hell are you talking about?" she snarled. "You think it's fair that I do all the work? You think it's unfair to ask for a bit of help?" she continued.

"This wasn't an issue before that ball breaker started dating our son," I retorted. "Linda, that's not a necklace he was wearing. She buckles the ball in his mouth so he's quiet when she spanks him," I shouted. "His hair is longer, his ears are pierced, his skin glows, and he was wearing a bra under his shirt tonight for fucksake!" I ranted.

"I know," she smiled. Her response hit me like a ton of bricks. "Heather and I have talked a lot. She's explained to me how she's gotten Jeff, or Mandi, should I say, to be her best self. What, you don't think you're the only one who has seen the "Training" video, do you? She sent it to me too, but it was not a surprise, rather an illustration of what we'd already discussed. It truly turned him from a dead end turd to something useful....and out of our house!! Can't argue with that..." she trailed off.

"Don't get any ideas!" I said. "If Jeff's happy, fine. It's fucking weird but fine. But I'm a man and that is NOT happening to me," I said.

"Fair enough dear," Linda smiled and walked away.

Over the next few months, we went through the usual wedding routine, which is decidedly awful. Finally, the wedding day arrived. Heather has beautiful white dress and Jeff has a nice light blue tuxedo. The party ended late, and we went home and went to bed. A few days later, I had an e mail from Heather. I thought it was strange that she would send me an e mail from their honeymoon, but I knew I had to open it at once. There was a video entitled "Wedding Night." I was terrified of what I was about to witness, but knew I didn't really have a choice. With great anxiety, I pressed "play."

Heather appeared in her radiant wedding dress, sitting on the end of the bed, facing the camera. Jeff was no where to be seen. "Chris, I'm sure you're wondering why I'm wasting time on you, on the happiest day of my life," she started. "It's because, for some reason, you continue to badmouth me, and I'm not sure for what purpose. I supposed I understand why you don't like me. You feel as though I've ruined your son's life, despite tons of evidence to the contrary. But I get it. You feel as though I have no right to take over the way I have. We're going to have to agree to disagree. However, you are not going to change anything, especially now. We are legally married. I own your son now, and there's nothing you can do. And I will not tolerate you continuing to badmouth me. That is why I'm showing you this," she continued. "You're not the reason I'm recording this, hell no. You're not that important. I'm recording this for posterity. Because I want a keepsake of my wedding night," she smiled. "Mandi, come in here!" she shouted. "By now, I've spent the first few days of our honeymoon having fun, but Mandi's mostly been tied up in the hotel room editing this video," Heather added as Mandi walked into the room.

I did not think I could be surprised anymore, but I was dead wrong. Obviously, I'd seen Mandi before, but NEVER like this! My son Jeff was almost completely unrecognizable and had instead been replaced by this totally feminine creature. Mandi strode into the room in sky high light blue platform heels. The light blue tuxedo had been replaced by a very short, satin blue babydoll nightie of the exact same color. The shortness of the babydoll, combined with the height of her heels, really emphasized the length of her legs. The light blue also highlighted how tan her legs, and in fact her whole body was. Her light blue finger nails caught my eye, which caused me to look down at her toes, to see if they matched (and they did). Her blonde hair, which had been getting longer for months, and had been tied back in a ponytail at the wedding ceremony, had been untied. It was curled and hung down past her shoulders. Large hoop earrings hung from her ears. Her face had been fully made up, with eyeliner and mascara and all that. Ruby red lipstick adorned her lips, and the ever present ball gag hung around her neck, ready to be popped into her mouth at a moment's notice.

It also drew attention to the most obvious and mind blowing change: Mandi had tits! And I don't mean the flabby pectoral muscles Jeff still sported (despite all the time in the gym), I mean full blown, enormous, porn star sized tits, that caused the babydoll to jut out radically in the front. How the hell did that happen? I'd been at the ceremony, I'd see Jeff earlier that night. He did not have tits at the wedding. Also, what was she doing to him? Dressing him up and running his life was one thing, but this just took it to a whole other level!

Heather stood up behind Mandi, latched onto her tits firmly and stared directly at the camera (while Mandi cast her gaze to the floor). "You like Mandi's titties, Chris?" she snarled into the camera. "Of course you do. My tits are great, you look at them all the time, and mine aren't nearly this big. And that's really the point here is the size, the attention they get," she continued as she mauled them over the silky fabric of the nightie (which elicited a moan of pleasure from Mandi). "Don't worry, they aren't real...yet!" Heather laughed. With that comment, Mandi looked back at her, but Heather kept going. "They are simply prosthetic, really really good ones, that are held on with really strong glue. Nothing makes a man more submissive, helpless and obedient than slapping a big ole pair of knockers on him," she laughed. "Well, ALMOST nothing..." she said ominously. She whispered something else directly into Mandi's ear, which caused Mandi to pause. Here eyes belied her true emotions and Heather said, "If you have something to say, you may speak freely."

"Mistress Heather, please. Please not in front of my dad," Mandi begged. "I've been a good girl, and....we've done soooo much, I'll never be able to look him in the eye again, Mistress PLEASSEEE...."she begged.

"Please don't what in front of your dad?" Heather asked with mock sincerity. "I don't understand what you don't want me to do?" she continued.

Mandi hesitated, as she clearly didn't want to say it. At this point, I wondered what could be so over the top, that I hadn't already seen? Mandi had clearly been at least ok with what had been going on up to this point, so what the hell was going to happen that was causing her to register a complaint?

"Please don't fuck me in the ass in front of my dad. Please Mistress Heather, I'm begging youuuuuu. I'll do anytthinngg....." Mandi whined.

At that point my mind just went blank. I heard Heather reply, "Your begging is cute Mandi, but it doesn't change my mind. Fetch my cock." I saw Mandi slink off, and return with a large black dildo in a harness of some kind with straps hanging off of it. "Strap me in," Heather commanded, as she hiked up her dress. Mandi quickly ran the straps around Heather's waist and between Heather's legs, the end result of which made it look like Heather had a good sized black dick. "Suck it!" Heather growled. "Position seven."

Mandi obediently bent at the waist, which effectively stuck her ass RIGHT in front of the camera, put her arms out straight, and grabbed onto Heather's thighs. Heather held up her wedding dress with one hand and slowly pulled Mandi's head forward with the other. The babydoll slid up Mandi's back and completely exposed her ass, which not surprisingly, was split by a light blue lacy thong. Part of me knew it was really weird to see my son as sexy, but honestly, I couldn't even see him as my son anymore. Physically he was not the same at all, and objectively, he looked like a beautiful young female. My thought was interrupted by Heather's voice. "See what a good girl she is, she took my cock ALL the way down her throat! Good girl, keep sucking!" she laughed, as she let go of her skirt. It fell on Mandi's head and fanned out over her shoulders.

"Chris, this is how it's going to be from now on. You really need to get on board, or face the fact that you aren't going to have a relationship with Mandi at all anymore," she stated. "And 'Mandi' is how she'd prefer you address her now. Each passing day, she is more and more 'Mandi' and less and less 'Jeff.' This is her calling, she is happy and cared for and loved. She is eager to please, polite, obedient and submissive. That's a good girl," she cooed encouragingly. The faint (but constant) rustle of the dress and the movement of Mandi's ass reminded me that she was under Heather's skirt. And had I not known better, I'd have thought she was performing cunnilingus on Heather. But she was not. She was sucking Heather's large black cock. "Again, Chris, think of how much training has gone into this, how much Mandi has progressed. She is taking eight whole inches of cock down her throat without gagging! That's true slut territory right there!" she laughed.

"And look at her ass, it's a true work of art. Countless body weight squats and lunges have built into the lean, sexy thing you see in front of you. Hours of yoga classes enable her to hold her current position, which I assure you, is still very difficult. Afternoons laying out in the sun have given her a healthy golden tan." She moved the waistband of the thong as well as the triangle of fabric where the waistband and between the legs piece meet, and said, "You can see that I DO have her lay out in the tiniest thong string bikini so she gets the tan lines I desire." I could see a thin, but very distinct, line on her hip and small triangle that was paler than the rest of her skin. I could visualize the type of swimsuit that would cause those tan lines, and it turned me on a bit to think about it. It was the type of suit I wished Linda would wear, but I knew she never would.