Dom Daughter In Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You shower in those or what?" I asked sarcastically.

"No, father, don't be silly!" Mandi giggled. "I take them off to shower, but that's pretty much it. I love how they make my legs and ass look, so I always just have them on," she said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. She opened her top dresser drawer and pulled out a little white thong. Deftly, she bent (at the waist), ran the small scrap of of satin and lace up her legs and swung her hips a few times to nestle it between her ass cheeks. Then she began to move back toward the computer, bending forward as she walked. She grabbed her head towel and began to rub her hair with it. The other towel began to move. As she rubbed harder, the over matched body towel gave way, and fell to the floor. Mandi panicked and reached for it, but Heather was quicker, and snatched it away. Instinctively, Mandi reached up and attempted to cover her knockers as she straightened up to a standing position. She failed horribly, as her tits were way too big for that.

"Come sit back down," Heather said, patting her own leg. "Your father has spent plenty of time looking at mine, now he can look at yours," she said. "Remember you're proud of your titties and you love to show them off!" Heather reminded her, as she gently pushed Mandi's hands down. Heather let go, and Mandi kept her hands in her lap. She swallowed and looked at the camera. Then she smiled, and thrust her chest forward, so all I could see was tits. "Look at those," Heather said. "Regardless of who those are attached to, those are amazing tits, am I right?"

"Yep. I can't argue that," I admitted. Heather's hands latched onto them, and pulled Mandi back so I could see her face, her tits, and Heather's face over Mandi's shoulder.

"Everyone likes Mandi's melons," Mandi giggled.

"That's right Mandi," Heather said. "Now get something on and go make dinner!"

"Yes dear," Mandi replied.

As walked back over to her dresser, Heather commented, "Mandi's melons are so big you can see them from behind!" Mandi picked out a lacy white push up bra, slid the straps up her arms, and effortlessly secured the clasp behind her back. From another drawer, she grabbed a light pink ruffled skirt, and a shirt, and put them on. The skirt was cotton, light and airy, and barely covered her ass. The shirt was also cotton, scoop neck, and mid riff bearing. Basically it covered, but really emphasized her tits. "I like her to be comfortable in the evenings, but still sexy," Heather commented as she left.

"Heather, I want you to undestand that I am trying here," I said. "And the only reason I am, is because I see that my child is happy. And you are both happy, and that's what a parent should want for their child."

"That's very mature of you, Chris," Heather replied. "And if I'm totally honest, some of what I've done to you was unnecessarily cruel," she confessed. "Not anything I've done to Mandi, that was all very necessary, but how I've handled certain things with you," she clarified.

"I appreciate hearing that," I said.

We talked for another ten or fifteen minutes. Mandi tottered back into the room and let Heather know that dinner was ready.

"Well Chris it was good to talk to you. You and Linda should come out for the holidays," she offered.

"We'd like that," I said. "We'll be in touch on the plans," I said.

"Good bye, father," Mandi cooed, and blew me a kiss.

"Good bye Mandi," I said, and hung up the call.

At that point, I realized that I had called my child "Mandi" and not "Jeff." I had made peace with the change, and could let Mandi live her life and Linda and I could live ours. Our relationship would continue to evolve and grow, as all relationships should do.