All Comments on 'Dom Luck'

by Jackobin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TJ911TurboTJ911Turboover 3 years ago
Good Start

I enjoyed your first tale presented here and hope that we will hear of other exploits with Mrs. Thompson as well as other clients who enjoy their special care.

JackobinJackobinover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I have some more stories in mind that may involve Mrs. Thompson or the Dom, I just have to get them down and then pass muster with the mods. My second story got rejected, and I'm not sure I can rework it to be OKd without crippling the story. (It was originally written without any Literotica guidelines in mind, years ago.)

Meanwhile, if anyone else likes this first story, please be sure to rate it. Thank you.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 3 years ago
Good Story

Really well written. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good beginning

Liked the story and would like a little more about how Mrs. Thompson started with this Dom (I know she first contacted him during an online session and finally met him later). Perhaps you can have him tell her to remove the bush around her pussy and ass to give him better room to spank, as well as making her feel more slutty with a smooth skin in a thong. If she has a daughter maybe she could also become dominated with both of them together or separate. You also could add chapters about other folks that he doms. Will he humiliate the others only in his home or will there be outside sessions? Does he have a playroom?

shakespeare_i_aintshakespeare_i_aintover 3 years ago

This story easily lands in the 99th percentile for creativity and execution. For this story to be sitting at a 4.4 is ridiculous.

JackobinJackobinover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you

"This story easily lands in the 99th percentile for creativity and execution. For this story to be sitting at a 4.4 is ridiculous."

I'm inclined to agree with you, shakespeare I ain't (but then I would, wouldn't I?). If only a few more readers who have your discernment would vote 5 stars, perhaps this situation could be improved. Personally, I only vote on stories for which I can wholeheartedly leave a 5. Why pull down a story's average just because it doesn't perfectly ring all of one's bells? A voting scale of 5 stars in whole-star increments is too crude a scale to enable subtle criticisms. Or so it seems to me. In any case, thank you for your kind words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nicely written. full of explicit description of emotions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackobin@Jackobin
A Literotica reader since the early 2000s. I began to post my own stories in the Fall of 2020. I appreciate the positive responses they have gotten and have been encouraged to continue writing. My stories are usually within the Mature and Fetish categories, often with submissi...