Dom Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took another dollop of cream and laved her wet love flaps and clitoris with the soothing salve. I spread some in her cunt. Then, while caressing and lightly slapping her nipples, I spanked her twat repeatedly until she came with a shudder.

"Oh, God! That felt so good, Master. Thank you! Thank you!"

I gave her a loving smile and let her suck my fingers clean. Then I helped her clamber off my lap and I set about disposing of the chamberpot while she put herself together again.

When she was all dressed again, she spent a minute or two in the bathroom checking her makeup and hair. The quiet and respectable Mrs. Thompson was back. Giving me a loving little peck on my cheek, she discretely slipped me an envelope and then she was gone. But I knew she'd be back next week, same day, same time.

END

Positive comments and votes would be appreciated and will encourage me to post more stories. This is my first story here for Literotica.

12