Dom Shares Pet with Friend Pt. 01

Story Info
Dom shares his sub with a tennis friend.
1.6k words
4.38
7.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late in the evening and my dom was out playing tennis with one of his work friends. He called me to let me know he's on the way home, and to get ready for him.

I took a long shower, washed my long black thick and curly hair, and lotioned up my body with my favorite scent - vanilla amber and a hint of rose.

Excited for him to come home I decided to get dressed in my favorite black lace lingerie. I pulled the skimpy top over my double Ds, nipples already erect from anticipation, the fabric barely covered anything, my areolas peaked out from all sides.

Next I slid on the matching see through panties with little back butterflies on both sides, crotch less of course. They fit snug over my thick thighs and hips, squeezing the skin.

I walked out of the bathroom drying my hair just in time for him to walk in, he looked me up and down smiling from ear to ear, but then someone walked in behind him! I gasped - frozen in surprise, his friend looked me up and down his cheeks turning red.

My dom was a pale tall and lanky man, he wore thick black glasses but had veiny muscular arms and legs from constant tennis practice. His friend was an inch or so shorter than him with strong cheek bones, lanky just like my man donning nothing but his tennis shorts and shoes. Both of them glistening with sweat.

I scurried off into our bedroom to at least throw on an oversized gray shirt, it barely covered my bum, the bottom of my cheeks poking out and my nipples still erect as ever. All my shorts were wet in the washer. Fuck!

I pulled on some long black thigh high socks and walked back out. This will just have to do.

"Hey hun, I'm sorry - I didn't realize you were bringing a friend home" it's ok, he said. "Just wanted to treat him to a few snacks, I'll be dropping him off at his place in a moment. Meet my lovely lady" I looked over to him, he was still blushing and fixated on my chest. "Nice to meet you, sorry to intrude." "No worries..really" I said. "Let me fix you guys something to snack on."

I walked over to the kitchen, both of their eyes trailing behind me. My face was so hot, I'm so embarrassed but also...a bit turned on?

They both sat down in the living room across from each other. Our open concept kitchen allowed me to see everything going on, and they could see me. I fixed them some fruit, crackers, cheese, and meat on a small board and opened a bottle of wine and 3 cold sparkling waters.

I brought over the board and set it down first, bending over in front of my dom. He slapped my butt and laughed playfully "that's my girl! Thank you baby." I froze, I can't believe he just did that in front of his guest! I looked over at him and he just chuckled, looking down at the floor. Probably embarrassed! I shot a look at my dom but he was studying his friend intently. "Ah don't be shy!" He said. I scurried off to the kitchen to grab the beverages and sat down next to my dom.

He pat his lap and said "why don't you sit up here doll" I looked at him, ready to protest, but he snapped his finger and said with a half smile, but stern eyes "please" drawing out the word.

I obliged and climbed on top of his lap, he too was just wearing his tennis shorts and shoes. As I sat down he lifted up the bottom of my shirt so my bum was directly on top of his muscular leg, I gasped and drove my hands down between my legs trying to pull my shirt down and he just laughed.

They began talking about tennis and politics and whatever else while I sat there all too aware of his muscular leg flexing, and touching my pussy lips, and how much it was turning me on. His hand was rested on my hip. Holding me tightly. I just looked at the ground shyly, playing with my fingers. Then he lifted his leg abruptly - my crotch sliding forward and back, I let out a soft moan in surprise. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry...you surprised me" his friend settled back in his seat watching me intently now.

My dom sat up, leaning into my neck kissing it softly, "my pet, I think I want to show my good friend here how naughty you are" "you like the view don't you my friend? Her large tits, nipples poking out, thick thighs and ass sitting on top of me? Would you like to see more?" His friend didn't say anything, he just watched my face. I was getting so hot and at this point I was dripping wet.

Then he abruptly lifted my shirt over my head - I was completely exposed. My body out there for his friend to see. I could feel my dom getting hard, and his friend adjusted himself chuckling nervously "beautiful view" he said. My dom kissed my neck again, he knows how sensitive I am! I let out another moan, not being able to control myself.

"I want to make you cum in front our friend here pet, are you going to be a good girl? And cum for me and my friend?" Shakily I nodded my head yes, then he turn my head a plunged his tongue into my mouth as he held my neck tightly, squeezing hard, his other hand grabbed one of my breasts, massaging it.

He removed his tongue "start humping" he whispered, I looked at him with stars in my eyes - I started moving my hips back and forth on his leg, you can hear how wet I was, a muffled sound coming from beneath me. "Harder pet" He pushed my back and I fell forward, arms grappling the table in front of me, knocking off one of the sparkling waters. "Hump me until you cum hard" I was now inches away from his friend as I began moving my hips, bucking hard against his muscular leg, going crazier with each motion as my wet pussy slid across him, rubbing my clit.

He licked his thumb and plunged it into my exposed asshole and I cried out in pleasure, his friend was eyeing me looking like a wild animal himself, so much pleasure in his eyes - like he wanted to eat me up. I could feel those delicate muscles knotting up, I humped harder, my breasts moving back and forth, ass jiggling from the motion. I moaned and moaned and....then he stood up.

I fell onto the floor on my hands and knees then turned around facing my dom. "New game" he said, "make me cum first" he reached behind me and moved the table to the side. Now there was no barrier between me and his friend who clearly had a huge erection now, I could see precum pooling at the top of it through his shorts.

My dom instructed me to scoot back, so I did. Further and further until I could feel the heat of his friend's crotch right behind my upper back and neck. His friend scooted up and rested his erection right behind me. Not moving a muscle after that, but I can feel him throbbing and heat him panting heavily.

I sat on my knees, my legs spread slightly apart as my Dom revealed his erection dripping with precum, right over my face. I licked my plump lips as he came closer, "open wide for daddy, my beautiful pet" he said as he patted the top of my head lovingly, smiling down at me. I looked up at him and swallowed all of his manhood down.

It was salty and sweaty, sticky and hot. His hard cock rested right against my tongue, the head poking at my my uvula, his precum slowly draining directly down my throat. He let out a grunt and his eyes rolled back. He started working himself in and out of my wet mouth. My thick lips Maintaining suction as he pleasured himself inside of my throat.

His friends erection was now throbbing wildly on my back, he removed his shorts and placed his hands on my shoulders and slowly started humping me! I could feel the slickness of his cock, leaking rivers of precum on my. My long hair was in the way but he didn't care, he grabbed a handful of it and used it to jerk himself off as he humped me, he let out a moan and my dom pushed even further down my throat. Both of them started violently using me. My exposed pussy was dripping on the floor, a small puddle starting to form.

His friend humped against me hard, his back arched, pushing me forward with each thrust into my masters excited cock in my throat.

He was face fucking me, I could barely breathe and my throat was so slick with spit and precum. He moaned "fuck baby, fuck! You're so hot when you make daddy cum, you're such a good girl" then he thrust into my throat and held it there as his cum shot down, I started gulping to swallow it all as he groaned a long and manly groan. his hips twitching as he enjoyed his release. His friend grunted and came all over the back of my head, in my hair. I could feel it on the back of my neck, his dick buried in my curls.