Domestic Bliss

Story Info
Solving a house work issue proves fun!
942 words
3.86
6.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

February 20th

Rob and Bernie were having a difficult time with organising housekeeping and maintenance and the house was becoming untidy. Both men led busy working lives and were equally passionate in using their leisure time to the full. Time for chores was increasingly marginalised and it had begun to affect how they were relating to each other. There was increasing friction and irritation between the two men and on a couple of occasions there had been raised voices and anger. Rob was eating his breakfast one morning, whilst scrolling through social media. The sink was full of washing up and there was a pile of washing in the conservatory, waiting to be done.

Bernie came downstairs. He saw the mess, Rob on his ipad and he felt his anger rise. "For fucks sake. We need to talk". Rob looked up "What's up Bernie?" Bernie gestured at the sink and the washing basket. "Look at this fucking place. Enough is enough, we need to clean up our shit and get it together. It's affecting me in a way that's not good. I'm angry with you for not doing it and I'm angry with me for the same reasons. We need a rota or something".

Rob felt a bit sheepish. "Yeah you're right. It doesn't look good, it affects my sense of being in integrity and I feel myself blaming you too. It's not good for either of us. God I hate housework, it's so boring."

Bernie felt his anger subside and sat next to Rob, taking his hand. "I love you Rob. This is ridiculous, we're letting trivial shit come between us." They sat silently for a while. Rob sat up suddenly and burst into delighted laughter. He was grinning in a way that made Bernie's pulse quicken.

He grinned back at Rob. "Let's hear it then!" Bernie listened as Rob laid out a way for housework to be done and to also inject some kinky fun into the activities. They talked it through and came up with a scene that would work for them both.

With breakfast and the discussion over, both men showered and got dressed. This didn't take very long for Rob, as all he wore was a blue apron with a flower pattern on it. Bernie was fully dressed in jeans and a casual shirt. They entered the kitchen. Bernie scowled at Rob, channelling the anger he had been feeling.

"Robin! Look at me boy. Look at the state of this place, this kitchen is a disgrace. It's filthy. The bathroom is filthy and needs cleaning. This house looks filthy, squalid and disgusting. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Sorry Sir."

"You have been procrastinating and avoiding your responsibilities and I'm disgusted with you. I can promise you this will not go unpunished. Firstly, I expect you to clean all this up immediately, under my supervision. After that, you will make us both lunch. When we have finished lunch, you will be punished for your procrastination. Am I being clear?"

"Yes Sir. Sorry Sir." Rob bowed his head submissively.

"Good. As an extra punishment, you will wear this while you work. Turn around" Bernie inserted an oversized butt plug into his boyfriend's bottom. "Now get to work".

"Yes Sir".

Over the next hour Bernie sat on a chair and watched Rob thoroughly clean the bath and sink, the walls and the toilet. They moved to the kitchen where Bernie put some music on and set up a camera. He sat filming Rob wash the dishes, clean the sink and cupboards, and mop the floor. As Rob prepared a butternut squash soup for lunch, Bernie watched Rob, taking in his naked submissive servitude and he felt his sense of power and his arousal grow exponentially.. They ate in silence, punctuated by Bernie's stern glares and Rob's meek, submissive glances.

With Lunch finished, Bernie sat on the sofa. "Come here Robin. You've done very well and I'm proud of you, but we both know this isn't over. You still need to be punished for your laziness and procrastination. Take that apron off and get over my knee now." Bernie then gave Rob a hard hand spanking, in his usual slow and methodical manner. It was ten minutes before he allowed Rob to stand. "Okay Robin. One final punishment and we can put this behind us. You will take 30 strokes with the whip ended cane. Are you ready?"

Rob gulped. The whip ended cane was a new implement they had purchased on impulse a few weeks ago. It always made Rob scream in pain. "Yes Sir, I'm ready Sir."

"Face the wall". Bernie began to whip his boyfriend's already red and sore bottom. He spanked quickly on the first 20 strokes and Rob screamed and cried out in pain. "Last 10 strokes. You will count them for me"

Rob was sobbing and moaning now. "Yes Sir". Rob counted and screamed his way through the final 10 strokes. By the last five, he was begging for it to be over.

"Final stroke Robin. Are you ready?" Bernie asked, gently now. Tears streamed down his sweetheart's face.

"Yes Sir".

Bernie delivered the final stroke and Rob collapsed into his arms. "Good boy. Good boy. My darling Robin. My sweetheart." Rob cried and sobbed with love and pain.

The two men lay in the glow of aftercare, a slow sensual sixty -- nine session. They held each other close.

Rob spoke, his adult personality firmly back in place. "So, you're cleaning the furniture and hoovering the lounge and bedrooms tomorrow, right?" He raised his eyebrows at Bernie.

Bernie smiled. "Of course!".