First Night Back

Story Info
Your Dom returns from his trip, you welcome him home.
2.7k words
4.54
8.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss me?" His voice is warm and amused.

You nod, arms already around him, face nestled firmly into his neck, Inhaling his scent. "Good. I missed you too."

He drops his bag, then gently tangles his hand in your hair and tugs back, other hand coming to caress your face, then down, curving around to cup your neck, thumb grazing your jaw. "Open" he says, tugging lightly with his thumb against your chin. Your lips part and he kisses you, soft but insistent, mouth claiming as well as seducing. You huff with sudden, sharp arousal, breath coming faster, body starting to mold to his, looking for contact. His hand in your hair contracts, tugging harder. Pulling his mouth away, he uses your hair and the hand now circling your neck to press you back into the wall. He takes advantage of your movement to slide his leg between yours, grazing and pressing against your already slick pussy. He notices the lack of friction where his leg contacts you, and catches your gaze, lust and amusement in his eyes, "definitely missed me", Your tongue flicks out, wetting lips dried from your rapid breathing, and "yes", you reply, voice soft and heavy with lust. "I did."

"I feel that." he responds, pleasure obvious. He pulls back to let his hand slip out of your hair, down your body and to your slit, his fingers sliding into your robe and between your legs. "Open" he says again, and you spread your legs wider, making his explorations instantly more intense as your outer lips are spread and your soft, wet core is exposed. He caresses, gently still, tapping and stroking, feeling you quiver and pulse under his touch. He steps back, teasing fingers leaving your increasingly needy cunt, only to tug the belt closing your robe open, exposing you, revealing only a garter and stockings.

"Lovely." he whispers, face coming close to your ear, his body suddenly pressed hard up against you, making you feel enclosed, possessed. "Fuck, I want to destroy you" he growls, "make you come until you scream"; his fingers stroke down, demanding now, sliding more firmly, spreading your pussy open and curling up into your core, instantly assaulting your g-spot, palm rubbing across your clit and inner petals. "Oh fuck." you shudder with the suddenly intense stimulation, hands clinging to his neck as your knees go loose. Your hips press forward into his hand, as the tortuous stroking sends your arousal soaring. You think you might come on the spot, but he slows and pulls away, wiping his soaked fingers slowly up your stomach, making short, cool trails.

"Lovely, pet." he grins down at you "let's get you tied up and helpless, shall we?"

You grin back, "god, yes."

You turn to go up the stairs.

"Wait."

You stop, eyebrow quirking up in question. "Give me this." he says, tugging on the neck of your robe. "You can have it back at the top of the stairs."

You glance over your shoulder, a smirk crossing your lips, but only a sedate "of course" leaves your mouth, and you drop the shoulders of your robe down and off your arms, collecting it in one hand to offer it to him. He looks at the sizable bag he'd dropped when he arrived "hmm, you carry it, pet. Over your arm," - he looks up, a devilish grin on his face - "to not impede the view." You laugh as you turn to the stairs, ass swaying provocatively, showing off for him.

"That ass is asking for something, I think."

The teasing note in your voice is unmistakable, "Maybe it is."

"Hmm. good to know." he says, tone stringently neutral, but still failing to keep the lust out of his voice.

At the top of the stairs, you slide the robe back on. "Pull it shut tight, pet." he says, "i'm not done watching you." wordless, you do as he says, pulling the robe tight, walking down the hall. The bedroom is already set, lights dim. As soon as the door closes he comes up close behind and grabs you by one shoulder, stopping you, then slides his hand up and around your neck, gently gripping under your chin. "Mine." he whispers in your ear, and you shiver, new arousal instantly rushing through you. He relaxes his hand, "turn around. Face me." he purrs, dropping his bag and pulling cuffs out. You turn, eyes finding his, now liquid and dark with lust. He slides the robe off your shoulders and you let it fall. "Arms", he orders, and buckles cuffs around your wrists, then sits on the bed. "legs", and you lift each foot for him to cuff, sighing as the soft leather wraps and buckles snugly around your ankle. He looks at the collar still laying on the sheets, then glances back to you, "maybe in a little while." he says. "First I think we have other uses for that lovely throat."

You sigh and then gasp slightly when his hands caress up your side as he stands, gasping again when his fingers stop to stroke and catch at your nipples, rolling one, then the other, and pinching tight enough to make you whine before moving on, tracing your collar bones, the cords of your neck, your jaw, stroking over the side of your face than drawing one hand back and landing with a light smack against your cheek, a sensation that walks the line between caress and slap, while the other hand holds your head steady. A low, needy moan escapes you, and you sway towards him, relaxing into his control, eyes closing. "Good, love. Let go for me." he purrs, closing the little distance between you. He slides a hand under your jaw, gripping it softly, asserting control. "Let me own you." His words and tone send you the rest of the way under, and you melt into his hands, muscles warm and soft. "Yes, pet, just like that." he pushes down on your shoulder, and you kneel as he opens his pants, releasing his cock. "Use your mouth," and you do, his cock sliding easily over your tongue, You suck and lick him while his hands caress your head, sometimes tangling in your hair and moving you on himself, slowly working deeper into your mouth, possessing you here, too.

He slides back out of your mouth, cock hard now. "On the bed, pet, face down and open." he pulls more toys out of his bag as you comply, settling onto your hands and knees, upper body collapsing down onto a waiting support when he presses on your shoulders, arching your back and spreading you even more, your arousal obvious on your slick, engorged cunt. He runs his fingers across you, making your core clench and pussy flood. He chuckles, sadistically, you can't help thinking, while he ties your ankles to the bed corners and attaches a spreader bar between your knees, holding you helplessly open. Then, finally, he clips your wrists together before tying them to the bed as well, keeping them loose but trapped over your head. "If you can stay presented like this, I won't collar you," he says, "If you try to get away, I will, and hogtie you." You shudder, the desire to be good warring with the desire to be stuck.

The cool length of the cane against your thigh is all the warning you get before a light strike makes you jump, he chuckles softly and traces a finger lightly against the rosy line flowering on your ass. "Lovely," he teases, removing his finger just to smack his hand down, hard, across the mark. A volley of spanking and cane stripes follow, making you moan and yelp, though you manage to stay in position. A light, teasing stroke over your still dripping core is followed by his hand smacking right across your swollen folds. You shriek and jerk, moaning as the sting fades to more need, which only grows as several more strokes build the fiery heat, your pussy growing redder and more swollen with each painful slap. "You're doing very well," he purrs, "I'm nearly disappointed - maybe I should collar and hogtie you anyway." You moan, nodding into the bed, a gasped "please" escaping your mouth.

He pauses, eyebrow raised, smile sadistic and excited. "Oh really, pet? Do you want to be helpless and in pain for me?" he leans over, not waiting for a response before unhooking your hands. "Up".

You struggle back up to your hands and knees, already a little shivery with reaction. His hand strokes down your throat one more time, grasping gently and pulling you up to look at him. "Once I've done this, pet, I'm going to hurt and pleasure you till you scream, and I'm going to fuck you senseless. Is that what you want?"

You're nearly voiceless with arousal, but a low, desperate "yes" gets out. The hand at your throat grips a little harder, then his mouth is heavy and hot against yours, demanding your submission. A soft, choked sigh escapes you and you melt, once again. He releases you only to replace his hand with a cool leather collar that he wraps around your neck. You drop your head as he buckles it, then loops a rope through the ring at your throat before pressing you back down into the bolster and tying it off to the spreader bar, making sure it's tight enough to hold you in position. He separates your hands, clipping them to the spreader bar as well, and now you truly are helpless. Warm hands caress and grope, stroking everywhere, demanding your attention, and you moan, relaxing into your bonds, accepting his dominance. "Fuck yes, sweetheart, let me see how much you want this." You soften even more, cunt throbbing and soaked, nearly dripping. "God I need to fuck you" he says, voice rough. Rustling clothing and a metallic ripping sound, then his cock is pressing against your spread entrance. Your cunt clenches, trying to draw him into you. "Relax." he says, voice still rough with arousal, "I'll give you what you need." Still, he doesn't fill you, but uses his hand on your hip to hold you still while he strokes and presses just the end of his cock against your entrance, teasing you and ramping your arousal up with anticipation. Finally, he pulls you back and fills you with a slow, firm thrust, not stopping till he's completely sheathed in you. You shudder, voiceless with pleasure, your whole body shaking, channel clenching and pulsing as it accommodates the sudden fullness, loud moans pouring from you as he pulls back and begins a deep, slow fuck of your needy body. He pulls out before he comes, and immediately his hand lands hard on your engorged, sensitive clit, making you yell.

He takes advantage of your restrained position to torture your most sensitive spots, clamping your outer lips and pulling them wide, then slapping, stroking, and sometimes cropping the exposed inner petals, focusing on any spot that makes you scream or moan, sometimes both. A small suction vibrator envelops your stiff, heavily engorged clit and you sob as the vibrations rip through you, and then scream as a short, heavy whip comes down across your back. "Oh, you didn't think you were done with pain, pet, did you? - you're going to be in pain the whole way through. You're going to cum while I hurt you." His voice is dark now, soft and low and almost threatening. Another stroke of the whip, lower, across your ass, and then two, sharp and hard across your thigh. You scream and your body tries to twist away, escape the agony, but the restraints hold you, and the vibration across your clit pulls you back into the pleasure, the next stroke of the whip almost gentle across your shoulders, letting the fire of the earlier, vicious strikes ease and turn into a warm glow that tilts your hips back and makes you desperate to be fucked again. Instead, more strikes from the whip, some light, some so harsh you shriek and writhe when they hit, each cruel strike followed by caresses or a warm tongue across the angry, sensitive welt, softening it into the furnace glow of arousal, sending you further into pure need with each repetition, the pain and pleasure becoming one thing.

Eventually, he removes the vibrator, but replaces it with stroking, tormenting fingers that slide insistently over every bit of your still spread, slick inner folds, finally sliding into your wet, open slit, thrusting and curling into your g-spot, stimulating you roughly, his other hand pressing the vibrator back around your clit, forcing more overwhelming sensation through your overstimulated nerves. You tense, body going rigid, and cum, your inner muscles clenching and flooding his hand with your juices. He purrs his approval, but doesn't stop, his fingers continuing to stroke your pussy walls, vibrator turned down but still surrounding and stimulating your clit. "More" he growls, pulling his hand free of your cunt, scraping his nails across one of the many red, angry welts marking you. You whine, the different pain bright and sharp against your arousal. He leans into you, teeth closing around another mark, and you yelp and whimper at the sharp, fiery sensation that lances down the welt. He drags his tongue across the bite mark, and along the sensitive welt, before sitting back. "I want to see your face while I make you cum again." he says, as the tormenting vibrator leaves your clit. You sigh and go limp at the sudden lack of sensation. "Enjoy it now, pet. I'm not done."

He unhooks your arms and ankles, releases the spreader bar, and helps you turn over, before clipping your wrists to your ankles. "Open your legs, and keep them open." he says, and you obey, exposing your cunt to him. Your outer lips are still held tight in long clamps that pull them apart and keep your soft inner parts exposed, and your clit is stiff and swollen from the excessive stimulation it's endured. He drops his head, enveloping your clit in his warm, wet mouth, using his tongue to soothe your aching pussy while building your need back into a bonfire. Soon, you are pushing into his mouth, his skilled tongue caressing and working your body towards another peak. Long fingers stroke your entrance again, sliding easily into you, finding your g-spot once more. You whimper, body still recovering from its orgasm. "Shh", he says, his mouth releasing your clit, briefly. "you can take it." and you can, though each stroke against your pussy wall makes you shudder, and the sucking, stroking massage of your clit makes you whimper and sob. You feel the orgasm building, deep and intense, the tension ratcheting up until you are gasping, straining for the peak.

"Relax." his voice penetrates your arousal fogged mind, and your hips drop, just as he presses hard against your g-spot, and presses the vibrator one more time against your clit. You scream, loud and abandoned, and your cum gushes over his hand as you clench in intense, unstoppable orgasm. "Fucking perfect, pet. Come hard. Don't stop." and, somehow, you don't, your orgasm crashing in massive waves through your body, even when he pulls his fingers free of your cunt, releases your labia from the clamps, and pulls the vibrator away from your agonizingly sensitive clit. He pushes your legs up, and plunges his cock into your waiting, clenching channel, not holding back, now, moaning himself as he thrusts deep and fast into your spasming body, cock throbbing in you as his orgasm builds and explodes, his yell filling the room along with your shriek as he plunges as deep as possible, rocking and pulsing as he cums, the sensation making you shudder. A few final thrusts as he comes down, then he drops, resting most of his weight on you. He pants and shakes as his orgasm fades, rolling onto his side to release you, pulling you close into him, where you remain, still bound, but limp now. Eventually, he reaches over and unclips your wrists and ankles, and you curl up nearly on top of him. "I'm really glad you're back."

"Me too, love."