Domestic Bliss Ch. 01: Tory Spanked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tory is really good about that. She's happy to give me as much oral sex as I want, to cook my favorite meals and to clean the house, all while hoping to get fucked."

"She only gets an attitude when I make her wait too long for sex. She gets pouty and less obedient. She starts focusing on all that she does for me, rather than what she needs so badly for me to do for her. At those times, another spanking or other punishment can work wonders to change her attitude."

"Isn't that right, Tory?" asked Val, teasingly.

"Yes, Mistress, you know just how to keep me horny and how to correct my attitudes!

"Well, my horny slut, are you ready for me to fuck you?"

"Yes, yes, Ma'am! Please fuck me!" said Tory.

Val entered her submissive wife's very wet pussy with three fingers and began to fuck her gently. Tory waited patiently, enjoying the feeling.

Finally she asked very nicely, "Please Mistress?"

"Please, what, little slut?" snapped Val.

"Please fuck me harder, Ma'am, if it pleases you?" suggested Tory.

"Very well," replied Val, as she increased both the pressure and the speed of her penetration. Tory moaned loudly and closed her eyes.

"Please may I come, Mistress? Please?" begged Tory.

"First open your eyes. I want you to see who is making you come," commanded Val. Tory opened her eyes and turned her head to look at Val.

"Look out the window, my little slut, to see your audience. Everybody is excited to see you come," said Val.

"Yes, Mistress, I am asking all of you to please allow me to come for you!" pleaded Tory.

Val fucked Tory slower for a few minutes and slowly increased her pace again. "Yes, my sweet wife," she finally told her, "you may come now."

Tory came immediately, gushing her juices on Val's hand. She looked over her shoulder and told Val, "Thank you Mistress, for taking care of me so well! I love you so so much!"

Val stoked her wife's ass and told her she loved her, too. She gave Tory her wet fingers to suck on and clean. As Tory recovered, Greg & Kate started clapping!

Val reminded her wife to thank Greg and Kate for their participation. "Yes Mistress, of course, said Tory, "Thank you both so much for participating in my session today. Greg, I hope you learned something about keeping your wife happy! Yes, I give up my power to Val, but I am so happy and satisfied in return!"

"Thank you, Tory," said Val. "Well, as you can see, my wife is happy *and* extremely passionate and hot for me. I accomplished this by training her sexual response to me, training her to submit to me sexually.

"How do you feel about all of this, Kate?" asked Val.

"Well, I am very turned on," replied Kate.

"Would you like to submit to Greg, Kate?"

Asked Val.

"Yes, I want to submit to Greg," she answered.

12