Domestic Bliss Ch. 02: Neighbors

Story Info
Greg takes his wife in hand with neighbor Val's help.
8.6k words
4.6
22.2k
13
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows a previous story, Domestic Bliss Ch. 01: Tory's Show (Previously titled Lesbian Domestic Discipline Bliss). In the previous story, Val enjoyed playing with her wife, Tory, while encouraging their neighbors, Greg and Beth, to peer into their kitchen window for a demonstration. The kitchen windows of the two neighbors are only few feet away from each other. Val even called Greg to add the benefit of audio to the experience. She wanted her neighbors to hear Tory's response to her spanking as they watched.

Greg had confided to his neighbor Val previously about his decreasing sexual activity with his wife, Beth. Val gave him advice and advised him to bring his wife to their kitchen window Saturday at 10 AM for a demonstration. After watching Val give Tory a spanking, Greg and Beth are both aroused.

In this story, Beth is inspired by Val and Tory and has agreed to submit to her husband Greg for a spanking. Val has prompted Greg to give Beth a safeword after receiving her consent. At Val's instruction, Beth has gone straight to the bedroom she shares with Greg, stripped off her clothing and kneeled down to wait for him. Luckily, the bedrooms of these two neighbors are also directly across from each other. These characters are all fictional and over 21 years old. They have enthusiastically consented to participate in BDSM and domestic discipline play.

The story follows:

Greg had to stop himself from running to his bedroom. He was overjoyed to think that this could be the start of a whole new relationship with his wife. Although his marriage had started out quite steamy, Greg had recently become accustomed to his wife's sarcastic remarks, negativity and minimal interest in sex. He was tired of being rejected when he initiated sex, and really, really tired of not getting a blow job from Kate anymore. Well, that was all about to change!

When Greg entered his bedroom, he found his wife kneeling in the center of the room, on the carpet, completely naked, as requested. He was thrilled, but kept his composure. Kate looked up to meet his eyes. He addressed her sternly, "Well, we both know why we're here, don't we Kate?"

Kate nodded slowly.

"Things are going to change in our marriage, starting today. If we are both committed to making lasting changes, Our marriage will survive and thrive. But if we are not committed, it may not last. Do I have your attention?" Greg asked Kate.

"Yes, Sir," she replied, "You have my attention and I know things need to change."

"We will start with you receiving a well deserved spanking," lectured Greg. "This intervention will be used to change your attitude whenever it needs changing, or whenever I simply choose to implement it, understood?"

"Yes, Sir, I trust you to know when my attitude needs changing," replied Kate, looking down in embarrassment. She knew she had not been receptive to Greg's sexual advances, and that things needed to change.

"And do you willingly submit to my leadership and discipline to ensure the health of our marriage?" asked Greg, from the bottom of his heart.

"I do, Sir, willingly submit to you," she replied.

Greg started to fantasize about stuffing his hard cock in her mouth while she was kneeling there in front of him. But he checked himself, remembering what Val had told him. He would be the master of both his cock and his wife.

"Good girl," Greg praised her as he had seen Val praise Tory. He noticed Kate seemed to glow with pride at his words.

Greg grabbed Kate's large wooden hairbrush out of the bathroom. He smiled to think of her seeing it throughout the day and remembering her spanking. He also removed his belt from his shorts, placing both the hair brush and the belt next to him as he sat down on the bed.

"Kate, crawl over here as you just watched Tory do," Greg instructed her. "Keep your head down and don't speak unless I ask you a question. Answer me whenever I ask you something, and continue to address me as Sir, every time."

"Yes, Sir," replied Kate as she started the short crawl over to Greg, who was waiting for her on the bed.

"Climb up and over my lap, " he directed her.

Kate did as Greg asked, remembering to respond with another "Yes, Sir." It was starting to make an impact on Beth, calling her husband "Sir" so often and responding immediately to all his instructions and questions! She thought of how she had ignored many of his requests in the past and how she had not been very interested in what he had to say recently.

Kate crawled onto the bed and draped herself over him, with her slim hips over his lap and her feet touching the floor. She reached out her arms to brace herself by touching the floor with her hands. She was frightened because, although in fact she did fantasize about being spanked, she did not fantasize about being spanked with a hairbrush or a belt. Kate had fantasized often about Greg spanking her with his palm.

Kate was relieved when he started spanking her lightly, with his hand. It was everything she had hoped for and more, especially the way he gradually increased both his pace and his intensity as the spanking progressed. Beth felt the spanking bringing her closer to her husband. She hoped that Greg felt the same way, and thought he might, because she could feel his hard cock poking into her belly. Although Greg's erection was zipped up in his pants, she felt as if his cock was pressing directly into her naked body. She wanted her husband inside her.

"How did that feel, Sweetheart?" He was asking her, jolting her out of her fantasies of being filled with his thick, hard cock. It was a humiliating feeling to be naked when he was fully clothed, but she noticed it was making her aroused and giving her more fantasies.

"I loved it, Sir," she responded.

"Two more to go," Greg asserted. "Next will be the hairbrush. You will count these for me, and thank me for each one."

Kate realized she would not be able to drift back into dreamland, since she would have to count. As Greg brought the hairbrush down onto her ass cheek for the first time, Beth felt shocked. Shocked by the impact, shocked by the sound, and shocked by the pain. The pain was not intense, it was maybe a five on a scale of one to ten. Enough to really get her attention.

"Well, what do you have to say for yourself, young lady?" Greg asked.

"I'm sorry Sir! That was one, and thank you, Sir."

"Good girl," said Greg, as he struck her again with the back of the hairbrush. This time she remembered to count, and to thank him correctly. He was careful at first not to bring the hair brush down in the same spot repeatedly, but alternated from her left to her right ass cheek. When Greg returned to the right ass cheek next, however, it was for three consecutive hits in the same spot. Kate started lightly crying on the second one, and the third pushed her over into full on sobbing. She lost count at 9, so he explained that he would have to start over.

She cried harder after learning this, although she continued to respond appropriately, "Yes Sir," through her tears. Kate had accepted her predicament out of her loyalty and love for Greg. She resolved to make it through this spanking to show him she was committed to changing their marriage.

However, she was angry about having to restart the hairbrush spanking. The spanking already had her crying and it wasn't even the last spanking, for Greg still had the belt to go next. Kate believed the next nine hairbrush spankings would be totally unfair additional pain she would have to endure. Nevertheless she was resolved to show Greg her commitment.

Greg stated in a matter-of-fact voice, "Kate, we will now restart the hairbrush spanking. If all the strikes are not counted, and you do not express your thanks for each one, we will begin again." With that introduction, he raised his hand and brought the back of the wooden tool down onto Kate's right ass cheek.

Although it made her angry, Kate cleared her mind and was ready to respond properly. "Thank you, Sir, that was one," came out of her mouth clearly.

The next 3 strikes arrived on alternating butt cheeks, left, right, left. The fifth one re-hit the same spot on the left side, causing Kate to cry out. However, she immediately responded, "Thank you, Sir, that was five." When the sixth one landed on the same spot again, Beth struggled with saying her safe word as she once again burst into tears, but resolved to remain strong for her marriage. Coughing, she sputtered out her correct response.

The next 3 landed on the opposite cheek in approximately the same spot. It was difficult for Kate, but she came through with her verbal response as required. The tenth one landed on both cheeks evenly, but much harder. "Thank you, Sir, that was ten," Kate blurted out between sobs.

Not wanting to take his wife beyond her limits, Greg placed the paddle on the bed and praised Kate, as he rubbed her sore, pink ass. He loved the sight of her cute, rounded little bottom, as if he was seeing her ass for the first time! He let her cry for a while and then reassured her, "Good girl, Kate! I am impressed with how you took that hard spanking and managed to respond properly." said Greg. He followed up with asking her how she was feeling.

Kate explained that the spanking hurt more than she expected, but she also felt terrible about the way she had been treating Greg. She apologized repeatedly and finally stopped crying.

Greg accepted her apologies and almost reconsidered the third part of her spanking. Almost, but not quite. Although his wife seemed genuinely remorseful, it was also imperative that he follow through on what he had told her.

Therefore he explained to Kate that the last part of her spanking still remained. He told her he would not require her to count or make any verbal response, but he expected her to take her punishment without incident, including no excessive moving.

"After all," he explained, "You wouldn't want me to strike the wrong area by moving." As Greg reached for his belt, he glanced over and realized he had not closed the bedroom curtains and wondered if Val might be watching.

He doubled the belt and hit his wife's ass with the loop. He aimed for the flesh between her butt and her left thigh. She cried out. Next, he aimed for the same spot at the top of her right thigh and was met with another loud cry from his wife. After striking the tops of her thighs again, Greg began alternating sides while increasing the pace, moving the belt a bit higher and away from her thighs.

The spanking was making Kate's bottom a bright red. It excited him. If it was possible, his cock grew even harder than before. Every time he brought the belt down onto his wife's ass, he felt more aroused.

Kate continued crying, grateful she did not have to count or remember what to say. The pain was up to about a 7 out of 10 now. She apologized for her previous behavior and admitted she had been critical of him and dismissive of his needs. She gave in to the crying and stayed firm in her decision to continue to submit to her husband. Finally he finished, to her great relief, setting the belt down on the bed.

Greg didn't like making his wife cry, although he realized it was necessary for the transformation of his marriage. Now that her spanking was complete, he wanted to hold his wife and comfort her as she cried. He didn't care what Val said he was supposed to do or how he was supposed to act.

He lifted her up, set her on her feet, and folded her into a huge hug. He wanted to sit her in his lap but wondered if that would hurt her tender bottom. "Honey," he said, "can I hold you in my lap?"

She immediately said, "Yes, Sir," and leapt into his lap. He wiped her tears and her nose with his t shirt. He told her he was proud of her and that everything would be ok. He told her he loved her.

Kate stopped crying and held onto Greg tightly. Her ass was stinging and burning but she was so happy to be held by her husband. She had never felt so loved or comforted. Or aroused. She realized that her pussy was on fire just like her bottom. She felt Greg's erection beneath her, poking up at her, straining to be released from the clothing keeping them apart.

Strange to think it had been months since he had filled her. Opportunities she had missed. Kate imagined Greg's big cock filing her pussy now. She wanted him to take her, to take what he wanted. She wanted him to throw her on the bed and slam his cock into her again and again.

Greg was thinking the same thing, but knew he couldn't. He had to wait. He had to follow the plan. And the plan called for no fucking until after dinner, which was at least 7 or 8 hours away!

Since Kate seemed to be finished crying, Greg addressed her with a firm tone, "On your knees Kate. I will teach you how to properly thank me for spanking you."

Kate seemed frozen so Greg lifted her off his lap and lowered her to the ground by the bed. She looked confused and hurt. But the way she responded melted his heart. Kate looked up at him and said earnestly, "Greg, I am so, so, so sorry for neglecting you and our marriage. Thank you for giving me the spanking I deserve!"

Kate's eyes opened wide when Greg unzipped his shorts, freeing his rock hard cock. He held her by the back of her head and guided her mouth to his penis. Kate still looked confused, but had already resigned her will to his. She would let him have his way with her.

Kate had avoided sucking Greg's cock for years, disgusted by the taste of his come, as well as the out-of-control feeling of having his large member in her small mouth. Resigned to her new role, however, kate opened up and took his cock into her mouth. It felt like the first time once again. She had never felt very good at sucking cock, but today she was willing to try again.

"This is how you will thank me after each time I spank you," Greg instructed. "You will not stop; you will suck me until I come. When I come, I will hold your head in place until you have swallowed all of it and until I release you. If any of my come lands outside of your mouth, you will lick it all up and swallow it. Got it?"

"Yes, Sir," Kate said, removing Greg's cock from her mouth.

"That is the last time you will take your mouth off of my cock until I tell you to," he said, firing instructions at her. "Grasp your arms behind your back and hold them there. You may not use your hands, only your mouth. I will use my hands, but you will not use yours."

Kate had about 3 inches of Greg's manhood in her mouth. She looked overwhelmed. Greg knew she was trying, but she had a lot to learn. "Use your tongue" he instructed her, "to swirl over the tip of my cock. Yes, like that. Yes, good job, you're getting the hang of it!"

Greg relaxed and felt the sensations for a minute. But he needed more. "You need to relax your throat," he told his wife, "so I can put more of my cock into you. Relax and don't panic," he advised her, as he pushed another inch of his throbbing cock into her mouth.

Kate felt him pressing at the back of her throat. It was very uncomfortable. She was really nervous.

"Here I come baby," Greg announced, pushing in another two inches. She realized it was hard to breathe. Still she persevered, as he held her head firmly in place, enjoying the feeling of inserting his cock into his wife's throat.

Greg began to pump his cock in and out of her. He let up for a few seconds, pulling a few inches out of her throat and allowing her to breathe, then thrusting down her throat several times before pulling out again. A few times, she gagged and he let up and was patient with her, but held the first few inches of his cock firmly in her mouth. Then he resumed his thrusts until she became more trusting and more comfortable with having her mouth fucked.

It took some time to train her, but finally Greg tightened his hold on her head as he came down her throat. It felt like he would not stop coming, as he shot rope after rope of come into his wife. He did not release her yet, but held her mouth in place as he enjoyed his orgasm.

Kate would never have believed that most of her husband's cock would fit in her mouth. Of course, she never realized that it could fit into her throat, or that he would push it so far down her throat. She felt used by him, like she wasn't his wife, but a fuck toy. His fuck toy. Her throat ached. And surprisingly, she liked it. It made her feel dirty and even more horny.

When he had recovered from his orgasm he finally let go of his grip on her head. He pulled his cock from her mouth and watched her lick her lips! He would remember that.

Greg directed her to crawl to to the bedroom corner and wait there. He watched her crawl straight there, where she remained, on her knees. Not sitting back on her red bottom, but raised up on her knees, giving him a great view of his handiwork on her ass. It looked like it would hurt for a while. It looked perfect.

"Good girl," he told her. "Stay in the corner. No speaking unless spoken to. Keep your hands at your sides. No touching or rubbing. Don't move until I let you know."

Greg could not believe how this day was going. He was changing his whole sex life today. He turned around to glance out the bedroom window and saw Val, toasting him with her beer mug! From where she was, she could see Kate kneeling in the corner, and would have been able to see Greg spanking her and putting her on her knees to thank him with a blow job. He almost couldn't believe just how much headway he had made with his wife blowing him today.

Greg lay down on his bed and grabbed his phone. He set a timer for Kate's 30 minutes in the corner, but turned off the volume.

Then he texted Val: "Did you see everything?"

And she answered: "YES. You are the man."

Greg: "Thanks. I feel great."

Val: "You taught her a few things this morning. She learned to take a spanking and to satisfy you after. Now she's learning to follow your instructions, even if she doesn't agree or understand. The corner gives her time to think. It's calming because she learns to accept it, that she waits there as long as you want her to."

Greg: "She's doing great."

Val: "I can see that. Her bottom is a beautiful color. How are you?"

Greg: "Thanks, I'm enjoying watching her ass as well. I've never felt better. Can't thank you enough!"

Val: "That's what friends are for! Remember, don't fuck her until after dinner. Keep her busy doing things for you all day. Keep her naked. Is she calling you Sir?"

Greg: "Yes I told her to call me Sir."

Val: "And, even after dinner, don't fuck her if she gets an attitude or starts acting like things are going back to how they were before. If she starts all that, you have to punish her again. Did you tease her when you punished her?

Greg: "No, but I think she's aroused. I can smell her."

Val: "Tease her throughout the day. That way she gets used to following your lead, to staying aroused for you. To wanting you so much but having to wait until you decide. To being frustrated because you want her to be. A frustrated wife is a very motivated wife, my friend. She doesn't come until close to bedtime, but she gets teased and spanked all day, for your pleasure."

Greg: "Yes, I see. Ok, thanks."

Val: "Bye."

Greg went to the bathroom and then returned to find Kate holding her position well. He checked his watch and she still had 14 minutes left in the corner, so he went to fix himself a cup of coffee.

When he returned he sat on the bed to watch her. He loved how she was waiting there for his instructions. He loved how she had her punished bottom on display for him. He loved how she was remaining quiet even though he knew it must be difficult for her. He turned off the timer with two minutes left and went to the bathroom to get some healing ointment. He sat on the bed.