Domestic Bliss Ch. 02: Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kate, you will not come without my permission. Tell me you understand," he said.

"Yes, Sir, I will not come without your permission. I understand," She responded. "Sir, do I have your permission? Please may I come?"

"No, you will most definitely not," he ordered, removing his fingers from her pussy.

Kate almost started crying with frustration. His touch felt like heaven and she needed it so badly. But she knew she had to figure something out to stop herself from showing him a poor attitude. She did not want another spanking on her sore bottom today.

Plus he said the only way he would fuck her was if she earned it, Kate thought. She realized she would have to earn each fuck now. He could be satisfied with her mouth. She had to remain obedient to her husband by any means necessary. Otherwise she might never be satisfied. She had to earn her husband's cock in her pussy.

Switching gears, Kate asked her husband, "Sir, do you mind if I take a shower and then start fixing dinner? I'm making your favorite."

Greg was never happier to hear the word "dinner." He smiled and said, "Dinner sounds great honey. But you'll need to take your shower with me watching. I've got to keep an eye on you, hot stuff."

"Yes, Sir," Kate responded, blushing. She lead the way to the bathroom and turned on the water to warm it up. She caught Greg staring at her waxed pussy. So maybe he did like it after all, she thought!

He watched while she soaped up and rinsed off. When she got out, he was waiting with her towel. He dried her off and paid special attention to her ass, pussy and breasts, playfully slapping all three. Kate found that she loved it! She giggled and flirted with him, enjoying the attention. When he realized she liked it, he kept on slapping her tits lightly. He slapped her smooth pussy a few more times, asking her to spread her legs a bit, making her moan! She loved it and, at the same time, she knew not to ask for more.

Greg was really excited about touching and fucking Kate's soft, smooth pussy after dinner. His cock was hard again but he was making himself wait. He wanted to make sure he could last a long time after dinner, when he finally fucked his wife. It had been a long but magical day between the two of them.

He tried to keep himself busy while she cooked, but he kept looking in on her, to watch her cooking naked. She was so happy he was paying attention. She continued to ask him if she could bring him a beer or a glass of water. If she could please do anything for him.

He could think of many things she could do for him. As much as he wanted to put her back on her knees to suck his cock, he knew he should wait. When she called him in to dinner, she had cleaned up the kitchen and lit some candles. She placed his plate in front of him and hers at her usual place setting.

"Would you like some wine, Sir?" She asked and he said that he would.

"Could I have a glass of wine, Sir?" She asked. His heart was pounding like crazy to have so much respect coming from her. He rewarded her, saying, "Yes, pour yourself a glass."

She smiled sweetly at him, grateful. Next she asked, "Sir, may I sit on a cushion for dinner please? My bottom is still sore."

He had never loved her more. "Yes," he said. "You have earned a cushion tonight."

They enjoyed their candlelight dinner together. When they finished, Kate gathered the dishes and took them to the kitchen. Then she brought out a small cake with a candle.

"This is to celebrate the first evening of our new lives together," she said. "I love you, Greg, and you have to know after today that I am committed to doing absolutely anything to make our marriage work."

She placed the cake in front of him and he blew out the candle. It was the perfect evening.

After they ate a bit of cake, Greg picked up his naked wife and carried her to the bedroom. "I have never been happier than I am right now," he said. "I love you so much. I love how you love me."

"Now," he said, "I need some more of your attention. Can you help me out of my clothes?"

Kate practically ripped her husband's clothes off of him and began kissing his neck, his shoulders and his chest. She tried to stay away from his cock at first, although she saw it at full attention and eventually could not resist. She ran her tongue over the tip, while she played with his balls. She was just getting started, but he wanted her to lay back on the bed for him. Her heart was pounding with anticipation.

Greg rubbed his hard cock on her pussy, up and down along her slit, teasing her as he sucked her nipples. He playfully slapped her wet pussy with his hard cock, eliciting moans from Kate.

"Bend over the bed," he directed her.

Happily, Kate said, "Yes, Sir," as she jumped up and bent over their bed, spreading her legs wide for him.

"Good girl," he said, as he touched the smooth skin on her pussy. "Do you want me to fuck you now?

He was very eager for her, especially with this view of the fading red marks on her ass. But he wanted to her hear ask.

"Yes, yes, yes, please, Sir!"

"Beg me for it," he said.

"Please, Sir, my pussy is craving your cock! I have never needed you this badly! Please fuck me now, Sir!"

He penetrated her quickly, pushing all the way in easily with her natural lubrication.

"Yes!" She said, "Please fuck me hard, Sir! Thank you, Sir!"

He took his time, fucking her gently at first, teasing her and enjoying her moans. When he could no longer hold back, he fucked her harder, pulling almost all the way out of her before thrusting back in, over and over.

Kate had never felt better. She pleaded with her husband to let her come. "Please, please, Sir, may I come on your cock?" She begged.

Greg told her "No" at first. He continued to pound away at Kate's pussy, making her wait. As soon as he instructed her to come, she obediently came all over him as she held onto him tightly. She couldn't stop thanking him, or kissing his face and neck.

It felt so wonderful to Greg to be so desired by his wife. To have her need him so desperately! He continued to thrust into her smooth pussy, claiming it, claiming her as his own.

Soon, she was begging him to come, again. He had never known her to come more than once! "Not yet, baby, wait for me," he instructed her.

"Yes, Sir," she whispered into his ear. "But you are driving me crazy with desire."

"I know," he said. "I can tell. I plan to spank you again tomorrow, by the way!" That pushed Kate over the edge and she begged him again to let her come! He continued to drive his hard cock into his wife as he directed her, "Now come for me again, baby!"

Kate came hard, her spasms pushing Greg to the point of no return. Feeling better than he had in years, he reached his orgasm, and shot his load deep inside her. Kate held him in place, wrapping her arms and legs around him. Greg glanced up at the window and was happy to see that the curtains were still open.