Domestic Bliss Ch. 02: Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kate, your corner time is up, come over here and bend over the bed so I can see your bottom," he told her.

"Yes, Sir," she responded and began crawling to him. He let her crawl.

She bent over the bed. He looked her over and asked if she wanted him to rub some ointment onto her bottom.

She said, "Yes, Sir. Please, Sir."

He rubbed it in very gently but she still flinched a little when he touched her in certain spots.

"You will remain nude while we are at home. You will not draw the curtains. I will decide whether to cover any windows. You will continue to follow all my instructions."

He paused for Kate to respond, "Yes, Sir." He was getting used to hearing it. Getting used to the respect and complete attention from his wife.

When he finished with the ointment, he told her to spread her legs wider. When she did so, he moved his hand from her sore butt to her slit and felt her wetness. She was wetter than she had ever been!

He continued moving his fingers back and forth across her clit, pussy opening and anus until she started moaning.

"So you were turned on by your spanking," he observed.

"No Sir. I mean, yes Sir, but I didn't realize," Kate explained.

"You are more physically aroused now than I have ever known you to be, including on our wedding night or the first night we had sex," he stated. "How could you not realize?"

"Yes, Sir, I am. I want you very much. Inside me, Sir," Kate admitted hesitantly. "I couldn't tell while you were spanking me, because I was focusing on the spanking, Sir."

"You will have to earn my cock inside you. By your attitude, how you respond to me. I will decide when you have earned it," Greg broke it down to her.

"Yes, Sir, but Sir," she started to say.

"No buts, Kate. Just worry about your own sore butt and keeping yourself out of trouble so that it can heal," advised Greg. "Now get started on your chores, unless you want to sit on a hard, wood chair and write 200 times, "I will be respectful and do what Greg asks me to do, with a good attitude."

"No, Sir," responded Kate.

"Clean the bathroom really well. Let me know when the bathroom is finished, so I can inspect it," he instructed her. "You only have to crawl during spankings or other discipline. You can walk during your regular chores."

"Thank you, Sir. I will start on the bathroom now," said Kate. She knew her entire life had changed, because cleaning the bathroom was usually Greg's chore. She realized it was all worth it because she was able to love and want her husband so desperately now.

As she pulled out the cleaning supplies and took them to the bathroom, Kate realized that Greg was right. She had never been this aroused. She closed the bathroom door and sat on the toilet. She touched her pussy, which was unbelievably slick snd slippery. So ready for his cock, she thought, rubbing herself. Just then Greg knocked on the door.

"No need for closed doors, anymore," he explained to her. "You are not allowed to touch yourself or pleasure yourself in any way. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir," Kate replied. "You can open the door."

Greg opened the door and saw his wife sitting on the toilet, which looked perfectly innocent. He walked away. Kate pretended to wipe herself and then flushed.

He looked back in on her fifteen minutes later and saw her on her knees scrubbing the tub. Seeing Kate bent over the tub and knowing he had made his wife's ass so red made Greg's cock stir. An hour later she came to him and told him she was done with the bathroom. He took her by the hand and led her back to inspect her work. He found a couple of things that needed to be changed and watched while she completed them. He saw her cute little tits bouncing as she took her time polishing the faucets again and wiping the toilet one more time.

When she finished the toilet he had her stay on her knees on the bath mat. He sat on the side of the bathtub and reached for her breasts, squeezing them. He grabbed both of her nipples and used them to pull her breasts as far forward as they would reach. She winced a bit but didn't say anything. Continuing to pull on her nipples, he shook them up and down quite a few times, amusing himself by jiggling her breasts.

He pinched her nipples and rolled them tightly between his fingers, causing her to gasp and moan. Eventually she quieted down but he kept the pressure on. "I need you to get used to taking a little pain for me, Kate. You know I would never harm you. I want to punish your breasts, too. Will you submit to me?"

"Yes, Sir," she responded. "I will submit to you in every way that you want me to."

He smiled. "Good girl," he said, "Wait here." He went toward the kitchen and she heard him rummaging through drawers.

Greg saw the perfect implement. It was a wooden spoon with a large hole in the middle of it. He grabbed it and returned to Kate, kneeling in the bathroom nude, showing off her punished ass and driving him crazy.

"Kate use your hands to hold your breasts up for me. Yes, just like that. Hold them there and don't move."

As she said, "Yes, Sir," he struck the top of her right breast. He repeated this several times before striking the outside of her right breast, and finally, landed a few directly on the front of the breast and her large pink nipple, causing her to cry out. He then repeated the same process with her left breast.

When he had finished, he sucked each of her nipples hard, leaving her moaning and wetter than before.

"Your clothes are laid out on the bed," he advised her. Get dressed and go complete the grocery shopping. You will no longer wear a bra or panties with your clothes. I have taken them out of your drawer. You may request them on special occasions only."

"Yes, Sir," she responded, shocked. She got up from the bath mat and headed to their bed. She dressed in the short skirt, see through white button up shirt and sandals he set out for her. She could not believe she was about to wear this outfit to the store.

Although he didn't like seeing his wife in clothes again, he had to admit that she looked very sexy in the outfit he had picked. He stood behind her and played with her nipples through the fabric, making them hard. He reached under his wife's skirt to check for wetness and he was thrilled to discover that she passed the test with flying colors once again!

Greg could not resist rubbing his fingers up and down her hot slit and dipping them inside her a couple of inches. She was so lubricated that he easily pressed three fingers inside her pussy. Greg felt his wife push back hard onto his fingers, trying to fuck herself! Damn, he wanted her.

"Get on your knees," he directed her, unzipping his shorts. "Look how hard you have made me. This is your responsibility. You have to take care of it before you can go."

"Yes, Sir," she said, immediately dropping to her knees. He was so happy to see her eager response this time.

"I appreciate your good attitude, Kate," Greg said. "So this time, you can use your hands and your mouth to make me come."

"Thank you, Sir," Kate said as she went to work pleasuring Greg. Her mouth moved up and down on the end of his stiff cock, as her hands worked the base of it and his balls. She was much more enthusiastic about performing oral sex this time. Watching her head bobbing up and down was really turning him on!

"Remember," he said, "don't stop until I come and catch every drop in your mouth."

"Um, hum," she did her best to answer with Greg's cock in her mouth.

This time he let her do her thing until he was close to coming. Then he held the back of her head tightly in place as he worked his cock into her throat a bit, in and out, allowing her to breathe between thrusts. This time, Kate sucked greedily and made sounds deep in her throat. As she moaned, he felt the vibrations in her throat all around his cock! Greg had never felt something this good and he knew he was coming.

He thrust his cock in further, testing her limits but starting to trust her. Kate came through, playing with his balls as he shot his second load for the day down her throat. Greg realized he was getting used to his new lifestyle fast. He pulled out and took aim, as some more of his come landed on Beth's face and on the bathroom wall behind her.

"You know the rules, dear wife," he said. You must swallow all of my come! So get the rest of it into your mouth quickly while it's still warm."

Getting used to following his instructions, Kate moved past the humiliation she felt and hurried to lick his come off of her lips. Some of it was on her cheek and chin, so she used her fingers to move it into her mouth. Greg pointed to her nose, to indicate she had missed a spot. Kate scooped it up, moved her fingers to her mouth and sucked on them.

"Good girl, Kate," Greg said and then pointed at the wall behind her. "There's more there." Swallowing her pride, Kate turned to lick the sticky stuff off the wall.

She asked Greg, "Did I get all of it in my mouth, Sir?"

"Yes, you did, sexy. I love to see you on your knees, lapping up all my come.

"Thank you Sir, and I am so happy to please you," said Kate. She sounded very open and honest.

He instructed her on cleaning his cock and told her he expected it whenever he fucked her in any of her holes. She smiled when he mentioned fucking her, imagining him buried inside her pussy. He explained his expectations that she lick his cock and balls clean a few times for good measure, as well as anywhere else his semen could have landed, such as his thighs or stomach. Kate took her time licking her man's cock, balls, stomach and thighs, savoring his salty taste. when she finished she licked his cock and balls again, wanting to please him. Greg sat back and enjoyed her attention until he decided she had finished cleaning him.

Next, Greg instructed her to bend over the couch and pull her skirt up so he could see her pussy and ass before she left. Again he ran a finger up and down her slit and determined once again, that this treatment was keeping her wet for him.

"I see my good girl is still wet for me," is all he said, removing his hand and leaving her frustrated.

He handed her the car keys and sent her out to the grocery store. He instructed her to say "Thank you, Sir," to any man who complimented her, or "Thank you, Ma'am" to any woman who complimented her.

Kate started the car and began driving to the store. She looked down at her clothes and realized she felt like a different person!

She felt kind of slutty, but didn't mind because she was enjoying her arousal and Greg's reaction to it. She knew she was pleasing him by staying wet for him and giving him blow jobs. She finally felt like she was succeeding at being a good wife!

Respecting Greg and following his instructions had its perks! She didn't even mind the punishments. Besides being a bit humiliating, they were obviously sexually gratifying to her, which pleased Greg.

Feeling euphoric, Kate headed to the waxing center for a quick pussy wax. She wanted to be smooth for Greg. It was her first waxing, and it hurt. The staff person performing the wax noticed her Kate's rosy ass when she went to remove the hair from between ger butt cheeks. She remarked, "Wow, beautiful color on your cute bottom. Did you deserve it?"

Blushing, Kate replied, "Thank you, Ma'am, and yes, I definitely deserved it."

Kate loved the results. She felt so sexy and couldn't wait to show off for her husband. She knew when she returned home, Greg would have her take off her clothes and then he would see her smooth mound!

Kate exited the car and headed towards the grocery store. The homeless guy out front whistled and said "Thanks for the show, pretty lady," as he looked up her skirt. Kate did not find herself as repulsed as she would have been formerly. She wondered exactly how much he could see. Kate remembered her husband's instructions and called out to him, "Thank you, Sir!" She saw him smile as he was treated with respect.

Inside the store, Kate found a store manager following her around, which had never happened before. "Excuse me, Sir," she asked him, "may I help you with something?"

He replied, "Well, I've just had a few complaints about your skimpy attire. I mean, it doesn't bother me; I think you look amazing."

"Aw, thank you, Sir," Kate said as she walked away. She noticed the manager's pants were tented from his erection.

In the check out line, Kate noticed she was being checked out pretty heavily by the man behind her in line. He dropped something so that he could bend over and look up Kate's skirt.

"Honey, you have the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen," he said.

"Thank you so much, Sir!" Kate responded. Her experiences were keeping her pussy wet and adding to her general good mood.

Kate arrived home with the groceries. Greg walked out to the car to help her carry the bags, which he hadn't done in months! She was so glad to see him that she threw her arms around him and squeezed him tightly!

He chuckled and swatted his wife's ass over her skirt. Not hard, but a few firm swats were enough to instantly remind her of Greg's spanking her. Of being taken across his knee for a humiliating punishment. She continued hugging him as the arousal washed over her. She wanted his hands on her, grabbing her tits, pinching her nipples, rubbing her pussy.

They brought the groceries inside and Greg closed the front door. Greg tried to decide if it was close enough to dinner yet. He had never felt his wife want him so much! But in the end he decided to wait. He instructed his wife to remove her sexy clothes now that she was home. Kate quickly stripped down and hung her outfit in her closet. When she reappeared before her husband, she was beaming with pride because of her newly smooth, waxed pussy.

The minute Greg saw her waxed pussy, he directed her to spread her legs so that he could inspect it. "Did you think I would like this?" He challenged, running his fingers across her smooth mound. Of course he did like it, very much, but he didn't like her willfulness.

"Oh, sorry for not asking first, Sir. Yes, I thought you would like it. I did it for you. Do you like it, Sir?" Kate asked.

"The point is that you did not ask me first. You did not ask my permission. You will need to submit to a punishment to make things right," explained Greg.

"Yes, Sir," said Kate, with a tear forming in her eye. She sincerely felt terrible for not asking his permission. "I understand and I will do anything to make it up to you."

"Yes, you will," said Greg, smiling. He pulled out the hard wooden kitchen chair for her. "You will sit here, on your punished bottom, while you complete 200 lines for me."

He provided her the paper and pencil. At the top of the first paper he had already written, "I will be respectful and do what Greg asks me to do with a good attitude."

Kate's ass burned at the contact with the wood chair, yet she knew she could never ask for a cushion. She knew it was part of her punishment for disobedience. She heard him in the kitchen putting away the groceries and knew she had hurt him by not asking his permission.

The entire time she was completing her lines, she worried about what she had done. She regretted what she had done to her body, without asking him first. She hoped he would be able to trust her again.

When Kate finished her lines she brought them to Greg in the living room. He was seated in his comfortable chair, watching television.

"Sir," she blurted out, "I have finished my lines."

"Kneel down," he directed her. "Did you count them?" He asked, taking the papers out of her hands. There were eight pages. He checked them for accuracy.

"Yes, Sir, all 200. And I'm very sorry, Sir, for not asking your permission."

"I accept your apology, Kate. How did it feel sitting on that chair for the last couple of hours?" he asked. He had been thinking about it the whole time

"Sir, I understand why that is a suitable punishment for disobedience. The burning feeling on my bottom was distracting me the whole time I was writing. But it felt good, pleasure and pain all at once. It made me remember you spanking me. It made me remember submitting to you. It made me want you even more."

"And are you still wet for me?" He asked.

Kate turned red with embarrassment. "Yes. Yes, Sir, I am still very wet for you. If ever you should want me," She added.

"Like I said, Kate, you have to earn it. How could you have earned a reward when you just completed a punishment for disobedience? Never think that I don't want to fuck you. I'm waiting for you to earn it," Greg explained to her.

"Yes, Sir," said Kate, "I am ready to be obedient. I have never been more committed to anything in my life."

That told him she was definitely still feeling hot for him, but he still wanted proof. He leaned down and grabbed her tits. He saw that there were a couple of light red marks on them from earlier.

"Do these hurt?" He asked.

"No Sir, the feeling is nice. My nipples are a little sore from your pinching, but they loved it," she admitted.

"I'm glad to hear that," he said, stroking them. "I need to toughen them up a bit." He rolled each nipple between his thumb and forefinger, warming them up before pinching them, hard.

"Ahhhhh," mumbled Kate, lost in the feeling. She hoped he wouldn't stop. He didn't. Kate felt the feeling in her sore nipples shoot straight to her clit, getting her pussy wetter for him.

When he released her nipples, Kate spontaneously told him she needed him inside her. "I need your hard cock pounding my wet pussy. Please, Sir," she pleaded.

He enjoyed hearing his wife beg to be fucked. He was tempted, but it still was not time for dinner. Plus, what type of message would he be sending when he had just made her write lines for not asking permission. The last thing he wanted to do was to reward her bad behavior. It was a great deal of responsibility being in charge.

"What I need, little miss submissive wife, is your hot little mouth on me right now. How convenient that you are already on your knees," he instructed.

Kate rushed to free his erect penis from his shorts. Unbuckling his belt gave her pause because she felt the burn still on her bottom. This made her all the more eager to get his stiff member into her mouth! She wanted him even more because he had spanked her, and spanked her hard. Just thinking about it made her wet again. She could not get enough of him. Her eager hands and tongue went to work on him.

Greg relaxed and enjoyed the attentions from his wife. Now and then, he reached over to stroke her hair or to play with her perky tits. When he sensed he was coming soon, he placed his hands on the back of her head and held her in place.

She was used to it now. Her training was working. She knew what was coming and accepted it. She knew his cock was going down her throat as he came. She knew she would have to hold her breath for a little while and she knew she was swallowing all his come. And she was excited for it! She wanted to please him now. She wanted him to use her body as he pleased. It turned her on.

As he held her head in place, Greg yelled her name as he pulled out of her throat, shooting his load into her mouth for the third time today. He took his time about removing his cock since he wanted to enjoy his entire orgasm in her throat. When he removed his cock from her mouth, he watched as his wife swallowed his come.

Kate automatically began bathing him with her mouth to clean him. She obediently licked his dick, his balls and started on his belly and inner thighs. He let her take her time to finish, impressed with her enthusiasm.

Afterwards, he had her bend over the couch again for inspection. Her pussy was gushing juices and felt amazing. He played with her clit briefly. He placed two fingers into her opening to hear her moan.