Domestic Bliss Ch. 04: Her Anal Slut

Story Info
Val requires her submissive to play during work.
8.6k words
4.77
13.4k
8
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tory rushed to prepare for Val's arrival home from work. She usually arrived home first and was able to strip off her work clothes and tidy up the place before her Mistress got home from work. Today, however, she was more excited to see Val than ever.

Val and Tory had enjoyed their domestic bliss for over a year now, both before and after their wedding. Before saying, "I do," Tory had gladly signed a contract promising to follow Val's rules, including future rules as Val saw fit. She took her obligations seriously and was extremely happy to love, honor, and especially to obey, her wife.

Val had a naturally dominant personality which contributed significantly to Tory's arousal and sexual satisfaction. Val's dominance could also lead to Tory's sexual frustration at times, but those were terms she was happy to accept. Tory embraced Val as her Mistress and longed to please her.

Today Val had started texting Tory mid-morning and giving her directions to follow. Although Val had recently been introduced to Tory's co-workers when she stopped by the office, this was the first time Val had intruded into Tory's workday as her Mistress.

Tory's workday was quite eventful, as she didn't know when Val's texts would arrive, or what she would be required to do. It aroused her to think about her day obeying her Mistress. She was also left with some lingering uneasy feelings about whether she could have misbehaved.

It had started with a text from Val at 9:55 AM, telling her what to do at exactly 10 AM. Tory had little time to prepare and knew she had a work meeting at 10. She took the few minutes she had left to stop by her boss' office and let him know she would be late for the meeting. Tory was a conscientious employee and she disliked missing any part of her work meetings. Although some of her co-workers found Mr. Johnson to be a micromanager, Tory had always respected his firm but fair approach.

Next, she headed to the office bathroom, a women's room with several stalls. She locked herself in the middle stall and waited for her 10 AM text. Tory knew that Val would expect her to open the text immediately and then follow all of her instructions to the letter.

She opened Val's text and read that she was to hang her jacket on the hook and then unbutton her blouse and pull her breasts out of the top of her bra. Tory set her cell phone down on the toilet paper dispenser and followed her Mistress' directions.

Although she was eager to follow her dominant wife's orders, she worried that one of her female co-workers could enter the bathroom. Tory knew it wasn't likely since everyone was in the meeting. Also, she told herself it didn't matter, since obeying Val was her most important priority.

Val's next text directed her to pinch both of her nipples "very hard, as hard as I would. Keep pinching as you count to 100." Luckily Tory could read her texts from where she had the phone propped up on the toilet paper dispenser since she needed both her hands to complete her assignment. The pinching was getting her pussy excited, as it always did, and she started to smell her arousal.

Next, Val asked her to shake her tits up and down vigorously while continuing to pinch her nipples. She was once again asked to perform this for a count of 100, although it became uncomfortable quickly. She had to keep a tight pinch on her nipples in order to shake them without losing her grip.

When Tory had completed this task, another text arrived. This one said, "Good girl. Now call me." Tory grabbed the phone and called her Misstress.

"Good Morning, sexy," said Val. "Keep pinching both nipples for me and jiggle them while you count out loud to 100 for me."

"Yes, Mistress," Tory whispered, and then started pinching, jiggling, and counting out loud. Her nipples were a bit sore already. She wondered if Val knew she was not in a private bathroom. However, Tory knew she would always obey Val and would not question her.

When Tory had reached 78 in her count, she heard someone enter the restroom. Nervous, she counted faster, trying to reach 100 quickly. It did not occur to her to stop counting. Val listened carefully to ensure that Tory would continue to follow her instructions to count out loud to 100.

When Tory reached 100 in her count, her co-worker inquired, "Everything ok, Tory? Why are you counting?"

Tory laughed and replied, "Yes, of course, I just didn't want to be late to the meeting," hoping this made sense.

"Oh, ok, well, the boss asked me to look for you, since he's discussing some new changes, please hurry," she said.

"Thank you. Tell him I'll be in as soon as possible," said Tory. The woman left.

Although she thought about returning her breasts back inside her bra and buttoning her shirt, Tory looked down at her sore nipples and waited on Val's next instructions. Since Val was quiet, Tory said, "My co-worker has left, Mistress."

"Good girl. You obeyed perfectly, even when you were interrupted. Tell me how wet your pussy is," insisted Val.

"Yes, Mistress, I am very wet. Following your directions always makes my pussy wet," said Tory.

"Very good, and are you getting horny for me at work, my little slut?" Val required an answer.

"Yes, Ma'am, I'm your slut, extremely wet and horny in a public bathroom, wishing you were here," Tory responded.

"Yes, I'm sure you do. You are such a horny slut for me," said Val, "Tell me what horny sluts have to do, Tory."

"Yes, Ma'am," said Tory, "horny sluts do exactly what their Mistress tells them to do."

"That's correct, slut. Facetime me right now and show me your red nipples and your wet slit," demanded Val.

While Tory was finding the Facetime on her phone, Val continued to talk to her, "You will stay horny for me all day, like the little slut that we both know you are. But no touching yourself. Wait for my next text."

When the Facetime call connected them, Tory had the camera aimed in on her wet pussy. She had placed one foot on the toilet to give her Mistress a better view. Val praised her, "Good girl. I'm glad to see your pussy is so wet for me. I can see you are dripping in anticipation. Maybe you are fantasizing about me fucking you later. It would be so disappointing, though, if I couldn't use you the way I want to, wouldn't it baby? Disappointing for me, but really, really disappointing for you, right my little slut?"

"Yes, Mistress, I would not just be disappointed. I would be devasted!" pleaded Tory.

"Yes, I thought so, princess. You need to follow all my directions and stay good all day for me so that I can fuck you, hard, later tonight, and that includes no touching without permission."

"Yes, Mistress, I will be good for you. I would never touch without your permission!" exclaimed Tory.

"Good girl," said Val. "Now show me your nipples. They should be quite red from the vigorous exercises I told you to perform. Yes, I see that they are. You have done an excellent job on your first tasks today. And I only kept you out of your meeting for, let's see, 11 minutes. That boss of yours can at least give me that much time to enjoy my submissive. That's not such a big sacrifice for your Mistress is it?"

"Not at all, Mistress!" pronounced Tory.

"You may button up your blouse, but keep your breasts pulled out of your bra so you're ready to show them to me again soon baby. You may not want to, but you will do it to please me. And be sure to give your boss, Mr. Johnson, my apologies for keeping you from the meeting."

"Thank you, Mistress," Tory blurted, starting to worry about how she could possibly button her blouse over her breasts the way her Mistress required. She also did not want to face her boss this way.

Val hung up, but not before seeing her submissive wife's cheeks turn red at the thought of completing those last two commands. She loved keeping Tory on her toes.

Val grew more aroused thinking about Tory's willingness to engage in sexual acts in a public restroom, and to complete them even with a coworker present! It was the same way she had felt ever since their first date when Tory was so willing to obey her sexually. It was different than having another sub obey her. It was intoxicating.

Val thought about Tory kneeling in front of her, begging to lick her pussy. She locked her office door and took out a small vibrator that she kept in her desk drawer. She thought once again that being the boss does have its perks. And she enjoyed those perks to the fullest extent, both at home and at work.

Tory, on the other hand, was still in the bathroom stall, struggling to stuff her large breasts into her white, silk blouse, which was very tight due to her bra pushing them up and out in a lewd manner. She was distressed that the bra which was supposed to cover her nipples were actually highlighting them! She had often felt embarrassed by her large breasts even when they were smoothly tucked inside her bra. Now here she was displaying her hard and red nipples, which were sticking out like pencil erasers pressing tightly against her blouse!

Tory knew that sometimes Val assigned her certain tasks to help her overcome something. Maybe she wants me to be less self-conscious about my breasts, thought Tory. After all, she loves them and enjoys having me flaunt them. Tory left the bathroom stall and saw herself in the mirror. She had to admit that her nipples looked sexy, pressing up against her shirt. However, she was also grateful to pull her blazer on before rushing to the meeting.

Tory stuck her hands in her jacket pockets to hold the jacket over her bouncy breasts as much as possible. That's when she felt something in her pocket. As she was walking through the hallway on her way to the meeting, she pulled out a sex toy, an anal plug, and a packet of lubricant before quickly stuffing them back in her pocket. Val must have placed them there this morning, Tory realized. Tory's breathing quickened as she thought of Val having her bend over to insert the anal plug...

When Tory entered the meeting, her co-workers all turned to stare at her. She tried not to care. Her friend, Mel, patted the seat next to her to invite Tory to sit with her. Tory sat beside Mel and realized at that moment that Mel was a very attractive young woman. She was likely attracted to women, although Tory hadn't asked her. Her style was tomboyish and cute. She knew Tory was married to a woman since Tory talked about Val quite a bit when she ate lunch with Mel.

Tory wondered why she had just noticed Mel's looks. Then she realized how aroused she still was! Of course, another woman was looking attractive right now, since Tory had hard nipples wanting to be sucked or pinched, as well as a wet cunt needing attention.

Mel noticed Tory looking at her and smiled. She glanced at Tory's somewhat disheveled appearance and wondered what had made her late to the meeting. Tory moved in her seat, revealing her left nipple to Mel. Mel licked her lips and stroked Tory's knees under the conference table. Although it felt great, Tory pulled away, of course. She was not about to let a slip-up ruin her night with Val.

After the meeting, Mel sat with Tory until the others filed out. Then she asked Tory if everything was ok. Tory honestly told Mel that she was facing some challenges today due to her marriage.

Mel nodded and said, "Oh, right, sorry about touching your knee earlier. I thought you were flirting."

"It's ok," said Tory, "maybe I was flirting, but I'm not allowed to without permission," she explained.

"Oh, possessive wife, huh?" Asked Mel.

"More like possessive Mistress," confided Tory.

"Oh, that is serious," agreed Mel. "Will you get in trouble if you break the rules?" She asked. "Like will she spank you?"

"Yes! And spanking is just the beginning of what she does to me," confirmed Tory. "But I don't mind that. The worst part is, she'll tease me and not give me any relief."

"Sounds kinda fun, though," said Mel. "I used to make my ex-girlfriend wait for it like that. So is that what's going on now? Is that why your tits are showing through your blouse?"

"Yes, Mel, that is what's going on now. Val is teasing me at work for the first time, and I have to be good and follow all her instructions, even on the job," Tory admitted.

"Ok, well I'm here for you to talk if you need to," said Mel. "And I'm willing to play also if your wife has a role for me." She winked and left the conference room.

Tory could not believe all that had transpired today! She made her way back to her desk and tried to focus on her work. She fantasized about Mel sucking her nipples. Then she fantasized about Val bending her over and spanking her for flirting.

Before she knew it, she received another text from Val. It was 12:15 pm and she was to report to the women's bathroom again at 12:30 pm, this time with the sex toy and lubricant packet, and her phone, naturally. She realized she was about to mess up on Val's instructions because she had not yet apologized to Mr. Johnson. She didn't know why she had been avoiding it, since she had known she would have to do it. Now she only hoped she could talk to him in time.

Tory pulled the toy out a bit from her jacket pocket. She was worried. It was a decent-sized anal plug, she realized, surely a medium, rather than a small. She grew worried that she may not be able to fit this toy into her ass and then her Mistress might be disappointed.

Returning the items to her jacket pocket, and grabbing her phone, Tory rushed to her boss's office. Luckily, his door was open, but Tory still knocked and waited, to be polite and respectful of his authority.

Mr. Johnson got up from his desk and invited Tory in, closing the door behind them. "I'm happy you got here in time," he started to say, but Tory cut him off.

"Mr. Johnson, I need to apologize, for my wife and myself, for my lateness to the meeting today. Can you forgive me?" She asked earnestly.

"Of course, Tory. And I'm so glad you got here in time. I didn't want to have to get you in trouble with Val. I wanted to remind you, but she wouldn't allow me to. She called me earlier and asked me if it was all right to play with you a bit at work."

"She let me know exactly what she had planned for you today," he continued. "And I mean, in detail. Very exciting to hear about," he said, laughing. He sat at his desk and grabbed his phone. "Here, don't worry. I'm texting her now to confirm that you have apologized in time!"

Tory could not believe what she was hearing. Obviously, her supervisor knew that she was a submissive and that Val was her Mistress! Also, he knew she had been engaging in sexual acts in the bathroom, during his weekly meetings! She felt humiliated.

Tory realized that, since her Mistress had involved her boss, he now knew a secret about her, which meant she might have to obey him, too.

"Yes, thank you, Mr. Johnson," Tory said as she recovered quickly. "I appreciate your understanding and your forgiveness for my bad behavior."

He nodded, saying, "There is something I've been thinking about all day. Is this consensual? I mean did you agree to do the sexual things she asks you to?"

"Oh, yes, sir, Mr. Johnson! I enjoy loving, honoring, and most especially obeying my wife, in every way she requires," explained Tory.

"You mean like a dominant/submissive relationship?" her boss asked.

"Absolutely. She's my Mistress," admitted Tory.

"And what are you to her?" he asked.

"I'm her.... well, I'm her submissive slut," Tory said, surprised she was so comfortable talking to Mr. Johnson.

"Well, Tory, I am glad we understand each other. Since you are her submissive slut, Ms. Val has permitted me to take certain liberties with you, in exchange for my allowing your playtime at work. She instructed me to have you take off your jacket," her boss said slyly. "She said you might enjoy it. If you wouldn't, then please forgive me."

Tory reluctantly removed her jacket and took a seat across from her boss. She held tightly to her jacket in her lap. She looked up at him.

Mr. Johnson was staring at her chest, mesmerized. Tory looked down and saw a bit of what he was looking at: hard red nipples pressing against her white, silk blouse.

After a while, he asked her to unbutton her blouse for him. "After all," he said, "you're already teasing me with your nipples, aren't you? That is, as long as you are willing."

"Yes, sir," said Tory, "my Mistress was correct, I do enjoy it. As long as it is approved by her, I would love to show you. I haven't undressed for a man in years." She slowly unbuttoned her blouse, until her breasts burst out of their confinement, jutting forward and mashed together due to their position over her bra.

Mr. Johnson's mouth fell open as he watched. He had never expected his hard-working employee could be such an obedient slut.

"Val also promised that you would do your titty exercises for me," he pressed her, "that is if you're comfortable."

"Of course, sir," Tory said, cupping her hands under her ample breasts and jiggling them up and down. Next, she began rolling and pinching her hard nipples, until they stood at attention. Finally, she grabbed ahold of her aching nipples and shook them up and down for her boss's enjoyment.

He could not help himself, his mouth fell open and his hands went to his lap, to stroke his cock over top of his clothes.

Tory knew Val would expect her to exercise her tits for a count of 100 at least, so she kept it up for quite a while. When she finished, she politely asked him, "Was that what you wanted to see, sir?"

"Oh, yes, Tory. This has been more than I could have hoped for," said her boss. "How has this been for you?"

"Well, sir, honestly, I have enjoyed it. Since my Mistress gave you permission, it was arousing because I was doing it for her. Plus you're a fine-looking man, sir. And I haven't seen a real cock up close in years, sir. Only dildos of all sizes. I apologize for being so forward, but you see, I've been teased for hours with no release. So I've started to think about your cock. Could I see it, sir?"

"Well, Tory, that is something that I will need to ask your wife! You know very well that we both have to follow her wishes," he reminded her.

"Yes, sir, of course," said Tory, embarrassed now for asking to see his cock.

"Plus, hadn't you better be getting to your 12:30 appointment," he said, looking at his watch.

"Oh, yes, forgive me, sir, but I have to run!" exclaimed Tory. She knew from experience that if she was late, Val would not fuck her or allow her to orgasm tonight. When she scrambled to her feet, the items in her jacket pocket fell to the floor. She dropped to her knees to retrieve them, but Mr. Johnson was quicker than her.

He picked them up and held them in his hands for a while.

Tory did not hide her frustration with being detained in her haste to get to her appointment with Val. He walked over to where she remained, kneeling, placed a hand on her shoulder, and held the anal plug out of her reach. He was enjoying seeing her on her knees and wanted her to get a closer look at the bulge in his pants.

"What exactly is this Tory?" he asked, teasing her. "Ms. Val advised me it was going deep in your ass."

"Sir, you seem to know more about my next sexual adventure than I do, but I believe it is an anal plug. Can you return it to me, please, sir, because tardiness is against the rules of my contract," pleaded Tory.

"Oh, suddenly this little slut is worried following the rules, instead of trying to seduce her boss," he said, trying to provoke her.

Tory replied, "I would never try to seduce you, sir! I am not allowed to do that!"

Mr. Johnson nodded, saying, "Ok, Tory, well, you'd better hurry to the bathroom, if you're going to make it in time. And I suggest you button up your blouse first!"

As Tory scrambled to her feet, she grabbed her jacket off the chair. However, Mr. Johnson let her know that Val intended her to leave her jacket with him for now.