Domestic Bliss Ch. 04: Her Anal Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very well," said Tory, placing it on the chair. She felt humiliated to have to display her breasts during her walk to the women's restroom.

Mr. Johnson enjoyed watching Tory struggle to button her blouse almost as much as he had enjoyed watching her unbutton it. Mr. Johnson handed his employee the anal plug and lubricant packet. He suddenly wanted to reassure her. "Tory, you are a beautiful and obedient young woman," he said. "I admire you. In my opinion, your devotion to Val is the key to a happy and long-lasting marriage."

"Thank you, sir," she responded, rushing out of his office. In the hallway, she passed two female co-workers, who stared at her chest. Tory hurried past them.

Reaching the bathroom, Tory went straight to the middle stall and locked herself in, just as Val's text arrived. In the text, her Mistress informed her that she had 30 seconds to remove her blouse and skirt and hang them up. Tory placed her phone, as well as the anal plug and lubricant, on the toilet paper dispenser, then hurried to undress.

Val's next text told Tory to kneel with her knees widely spread, and then to Facetime her, before placing the cellphone on the floor, between her legs. Tory followed these commands quickly and accurately, hoping to please her Mistress.

"Hello Baby," said Val as they were connected. "You did a good job. You're right on time. Nice shot of your wet pussy and adorable asshole."

"Thank you, Mistress," Tory said, relieved.

"It is time for you to prove that you are my anal slut," demanded Val.

"Yes, Ma'am," replied an eager Tory. She began to move her hips for her Mistress's viewing pleasure. She closed her eyes and began fantasizing about when her Mistress had fucked her ass with a strap-on dildo recently. Tory had loved it but it had hurt at first. The experience had taught her to be patient with anal sex.

"Beg me," required Val.

"Please, Mistress, I want to be your anal slut. May I please wear your anal plug?"

"Tory," said Val, "Look around. You are on your knees in a public bathroom, begging to be my anal slut, begging to insert a toy into your anus to please me. What will else will you do to be my anal slut?"

"I will do anything you ask, Mistress," promised Tory. "Please allow me to insert your toy into my asshole."

Val was getting very aroused by her submissive's words, along with the view she had from underneath Tory's hot pussy and ass. Tory's sexual obedience caused the strongest feelings Val had ever felt, feelings of protectiveness, possessiveness, and sheer love, which is why she proposed to Tory so quickly. Val was amazed by how much she felt for Tory.

Val saw Tory's asshole just waiting to be penetrated. She began to stroke her swollen clit, enjoying her privacy as she played with Tory. She loved having her own office with a lock on the door.

"Yes, my little slut, keep moving that ass, the way I like," instructed Val. "You know, I'm not going to see you until about 7 pm, so I need you to put on a little show for me, to last me until later. You can start by bouncing those tits for me baby. Lean forward so I can see. Good girl, now pinch your nipples hard for me."

"Yes, Mistress," said Tory.

"Do you want to touch your pussy for me, little slut?" asked Val.

"Oh, yes! Please Mistress, can I touch my hot pussy for you to see? Pretty please, Mistress?" Tory begged.

"Touch that little clit for me, baby," directed Val. "Not so hard, make it very, very light. Very good. I love how you move your ass for me."

"Thank you, Mistress," said Tory, feeling her orgasm building.

"Stop touching, and show me your sucking skills. Lick and suck the toy for me, anal slut," said Val.

"Yes, Ma'am," responded Tory, eagerly lapping at the toy, licking it up and down, before taking all of it into her mouth. The toy hit the back of her throat, causing a gag reaction. Tory kept sucking as she coughed a bit, wanting to make her Mistress proud.

Watching Tory's performance, Val felt her orgasm building as she continued to stroke her hard clit.

"Time to be my anal slut, Tory. Cover the toy in lubricant and get ready to insert it when I tell you to," said Val.

"Yes, Ma'am," said Tory, her excitement growing. Tory opened the packet, poured lubricant over the anal plug, and then placed it at the entrance to her asshole.

"Good girl," encouraged Val. "Push it in for me now. Keep grinding for me. How does it feel?"

"Mistress, the toy is hurting me. I don't want to disappoint you, Mistress, but it feels too big," pleaded Tory. Val watched as the toy stretched her submissive wife's anus. She fought to hold back her own orgasm.

"It's ok, my little slut. Don't push it any further in, until I tell you. Use your other hand to stroke your clit for me. How does that feel?" asked Val.

"Thank you, Mistress! That feels much better!" exclaimed Tory.

"Keep touching yourself and try pushing the toy a little further into your asshole, baby," said Val.

"Yes, Mistress, I can do it now," said Tory. It still hurt, but somehow the pain didn't bother her as she touched her swollen clit.

Val teased her submissive by asking her, "What are you right now, baby? Are you a dirty anal slut on the bathroom floor, putting on a show for me with a camera between your legs?"

"Yes, Mistress! I am your dirty anal slut! It feels good. It feels so good, Ma'am!" shouted Tory.

"Do it, baby, fuck yourself with the anal plug. Move up and down on it for me, you anal whore," directed Val. Val heard Tory moaning as she obediently moved up and down, fucking herself in the ass. Val could not hold back and came hard, spraying lots of come juices on her work couch.

"May I please come for you, Mistress?" Tory asked, breathing hard.

"No, baby girl," said Val, firmly, recovering from her own orgasm discreetly. "Keep obeying me. I want you to push the toy all the way in now, as far as it goes."

Tory gasped as she pushed past the widest part of the toy. It hurt and felt good at the same time. She wanted to please her Mistress.

"Good job, little slut," encouraged Val. "Now pinch your nipples for me."

"Yes, Ma'am," Tory obeyed but sounded so frustrated. "Please, Mistress."

"Please what, my anal slut?" teased Val.

"Pretty please, may this anal slut come for you now, Mistress?" pleaded Tory.

"Well you have been a good girl, so maybe you deserve a reward. But you always have to lick and suck my pussy first, right, baby? And you can't do that now, can you?" asked Val.

"Well, no, Mistress," Tory said, pouting.

"Then how can you possibly be allowed to come?" asked Val.

"You're right, Mistress. But can you please make an exception, just this once? I promise I will make it up to you tonight. I will lick and suck you all night, Mistress!" bargained Tory. "I will do anything you ask, pretty please, Mistress!"

"You really are a horny anal slut! if I let you come now, I may not let you come again later. Are you sure that's what you want? Are you such a horny anal slut that you can't wait?" Val demanded an answer.

"Yes, I mean, no, Mistress. Yes, I'm a horny anal slut! And, I do understand that it's your choice whether to allow me to come, every time, Mistress. Please, Mistress?"

"Not yet, baby girl. Touch your clit for me now, baby. Touch it very lightly. I'm watching. Good girl." Val watched as she made her submissive wait for another few minutes.

"Call my name when you come, little slut. Come for me now!" directed Val, finally.

"Yes, Mistress! Thank you, Val!" Tory shouted, forgetting where she was. She felt the spasms in her empty pussy and wished Val was there to fill it.

"You're welcome my little slut," said Val. Do you like being on your knees with my anal plug inside you?"

"Yes, Ma'am! I love being on my knees for you, especially while I feel you penetrating my ass! I just wish you were here to fuck me!" proclaimed Tory, louder than she should have.

"Yes, I'm sure you do. I'm sending you back to work now. Text me when the plug becomes uncomfortable and I will help you lubricate and insert it again," directed Val.

"Yes, Ma'am," said Tory.

"You are now my anal slut, Tory, Val reminded her. "I see how much you enjoy it and your pussy is so wet. Do you want to suck your Mistress' clit with the toy in your ass?"

"Oh yes, Mistress!" exclaimed Tory, getting aroused again. "Please allow me to suck your hard clit with your big plug deep in my ass!"

"You are my dirty little anal slut, Tory. You will do what your Mistress tells you, isn't that right baby? Show me your tits, keep them pulled out over the top of your bra just like that. Bounce them for me, Tory. Good job, pinch them for me, you know I won't be able to see them until 7 pm and that's a long time for me to wait, isn't it? Do you want to keep your Mistress waiting?"

"No, Ma'am!" insisted Tory, complying with Val's requests.

"Pinch those nipples hard for me, slut. I know you like it. Pinch them and shake them hard, Tory. Be a good girl and give me a little show to last me until later," Val demanded.

Tory followed Val's instructions and became very aroused, once again.

"Good girl, now get dressed. You may ask Mr. Johnson for your blazer back, but keep your shirt unbuttoned a little at the top. Now listen to me carefully, Tory. Your Mistress instructs you to be her anal slut and to keep this anal plug stuffed up your tight little asshole. If you become uncomfortable and want to remove it, text me right away," said Val. "Oh and don't forget to clean up your mess from coming all over the bathroom floor, anal slut."

Then she hung up, leaving her submissive wife kneeling in the bathroom stall with the phone on the floor between her legs. Her pussy was dripping and her ass felt very full but in a good way. She cleaned her come juices off of the floor, and off of her phone and wiped up her pussy as well as she could.

After getting dressed, Tory went straight to Mr. Johnson's office and knocked on his open door once again.

"Yes, come in," he shouted.

Tory entered his office to see him meeting with another employee. He stood up and handed her jacket to her.

"Sorry I'm busy right now, Tory. Stop by later if you like," he said, staring at her breasts. "I'd like to hear everything," he said.

Tory smiled and thought, yes, I bet you would.

Tory put her blazer on and returned to her desk. She didn't remember too much about the rest of the afternoon, except for her sexual fantasies. Her nipples remained stiff, her pussy kept dripping and her clit stayed swollen. Once Tory became aroused, the feeling remained with her until her Mistress granted relief.

Home again after a very eventful day, Tory received a message from Val, instructing her to be kneeling at the front door ready to greet her Mistress. Tory's greetings for Val usually included immediately providing her Mistress with oral sex, which they both loved. Tory often thought of her Mistress needing her mouth after a long day without her at work.

Tory had lubricated the anal plug two additional times, after texting Val each time for instructions, of course. The first time involved a repeat performance on the floor of the women's restroom. The second time, Val directed Tory to wait until she returned home to reinsert the plug. Each time she reinserted it into her anus, she was required to kneel with her knees spread.

Val had permitted her submissive to stroke her pussy, lightly and slowly, as needed, to help her with any pain she experienced while inserting the plug back into its proper place. Tory was so incredibly grateful to her Mistress for allowing her this one infraction of her usual rules! Val had allowed her to take as much time as she needed to work the anal toy back into her ass.

Tory was extremely aroused by the time Val returned home, what with all of that pussy stroking and slow anal penetration. Tory knew that anal fucking and orgasms were not permitted without her Mistress' consent, so she refrained from these activities, although to say that she did not fantasize about them would be an outright lie. Tory's thoughts often strayed in this direction while she wore the anal plug for her Mistress. Maybe that was the whole point?

When Val left work, she texted Tory to be waiting, nude and kneeling, at the front entrance to their home. Having had a few minutes to take off her work clothes, take a shower, and straighten up the home, Tory was eagerly kneeling and awaiting her Mistress's arrival. Tory was especially glad to be rid of that despicable bra that had exposed her all day!

She had also had time to lubricate and insert the anal plug once again, after having had a rest from it. Each time she inserted it, there was a little pain, especially as the widest part of the toy pushed into her anus.

Tory waited on her knees. Waiting for her dominant wife was hard for Tory, as she didn't know when she was about to walk in. Today especially, she was tempted to crawl over to the bay window to look outside for Val's car. However, she remembered one day when she had given in to her temptation to peek out the window, only to be caught in the act by her Mistress, who punished her with no orgasms that night.

Although Tory was not allowed sexual release that night, she was still required to service her Mistress's sexual needs, and, certainly, she was teased mercilessly. The memory was strong enough to prevent Tory from breaking her position a few feet away from the bay window.

Finally, Tory heard Val's key in the lock. She straightened up, clasped her elbows behind her back, and thrust her tits forward. She kept her eyes looking towards the floor, although she knew from experience that she would soon be tilting her face upwards.

Val greeted her, "Well isn't this the perfect sight to see upon returning home?" So Tory knew she had done well.

Val closed the door behind her. She pushed her crotch into Tory's face and instructed her to unbuckle her belt and unzip her jeans.

"Are you wearing my plug, like a good anal slut?" Val asked.

"Yes, Mistress!" Tory responded.

Tory pulled her Mistress' pants down and began to lick her pussy. She continued licking and sucking on her clit, lightly, until Val grabbed her hair and thrust her pussy into her submissive's mouth. Tory sucked more enthusiastically until Val came hard, covering her face with her come juices.

"Did you enjoy performing oral sex with your plug inserted, my little slut?" asked Val.

"Oh, yes, Mistress!" replied Tory.

"You just had two of your holes filled, little slut, but maybe not your favorite one?" Val teased.

"Please fill any of my holes that you desire, Mistress," said Tory.

Val said, "Don't worry, I will. How does your ass feel baby? Speak honestly."

"It hurts a little, Ma'am," admitted Tory.

"Does it hurt having the toy inside you or did it only hurt when you inserted it?" asked Val.

"Mistress, it mainly hurts inserting it. It's ok having it in, well, better than ok, since it makes my pussy hot," explained Tory.

"I think we should wait until your asshole feels better before we have sex, my little slut. You don't have to get fucked tonight. If you like, you can just lick my pussy and whatever else I need until I'm satisfied."

Thank you, Mistress, but if it pleases you, I want to have sex tonight, please?" Tory asked.

"My little slut wants to have sex anyway? You must be very horny if you still want to have sex when your little asshole hurts." Asked Val. "What kind of slut are you little one?"

"I'm your... I'm your, anal slut, Mistress," affirmed Tory.

"Yes and you always will be, but we don't have to have sex if your ass hurts," teased Val again.

"It's ok Mistress. It only hurts a little. It's just not used to me wearing your plug," offered Tory.

"You mean you'd give me your ass again tonight if I want it?" asked Val. "Look into my eyes, baby."

"Yes, of course, I would, Mistress" stammered Tory.

"Even if you're only getting your ass fucked, but not your pussy?" inquired Val.

Tory tried her best to hide her disappointment from her beloved Mistress. "Yes, Mistress, you may always have whichever of my holes you desire," she insisted.

"What would you do to please me?" asked Val. "After all, I did make your workday more exciting, didn't I? And I allowed you to come during work! You do appreciate that, don't you?"

"Yes, of course, Mistress! I would do anything you asked, Mistress," pleaded Tory. "Absolutely anything."

"And if I want to bend you over and spank you before I slam a dildo into your ass, you'd like that?" asked Val.

"Yes Ma'am," answered Tory honestly, "I'd like that very much. Please, Mistress."

"Then afterward, you'll kneel down and suck my hard clit," said Val.

"Oh, Yes, Mistress, I love to suck your clit, after..." said Tory.

"After what princess?" asked Val.

"Especially when your clit will be so hard after you fuck my ass..." explained Tory.

"So you're thinking about me fucking your ass then?" teased Val.

"Yes, Mistress," replied Tory.

"Good little anal slut," Val praised Tory. "Baby, what do you think it takes to be a good little anal slut for Mistress?"

"I, well, I think it means... when all I can think about is you fucking my ass after spanking me," admitted Tory.

"Oh, which do you want the most, baby girl, the spanking or the ass fucking? What if you had to pick only one?" teased Val.

"I couldn't say, Mistress. I want what pleases you, Mistress," said Tory, although she absolutely did not want to pick between them. Not after the day she had just had. She wanted both, very badly.

"I see, but either way, you want to suck me off after, is that right? What if I lay you down on the bed with your head hanging off, just at the right height for me to push my hard clit into your mouth," asked Val.

"Yes, Mistress! Give me your hard clit to suck, please! Before and after, please!" begged Tory.

Val pushed Tory over the couch and pulled her belt out of her pants. "Tell me why you need a spanking today," she demanded.

Tory grew worried. "Mistress, I followed all your instructions today," she said, tentatively.

"But something happened that you need to tell me about?" asked Val.

"Yes, Mistress. Two things actually. I was excited to undress for Mr. Johnson and afterward, I asked to see his cock," admitted Tory.

"You little slut. You knew that would be against the rules!" Val asserted.

"Well, ordinarily, yes, Mistress, but it was confusing because I'm not used to showing my breasts to anyone, or following anyone else's directions," Tory did her best to explain. "It turned me on, obeying him, Mistress."

"I knew it would turn you on. But you need to be punished for being so forward. You weren't following my instructions or Mr. Johnson's, when you took it upon yourself to ask to see his cock, were you?" asked Val.

"No, Ma'am," admitted Tory.

"You were acting like a horny slut! Tell me!" demanded Val.

"Yes, Ma'am. I truly was acting like a horny slut! I see that now. I'm sorry, please punish me!"

"And what else do you need to be punished for, my little slut?" asked Val.

"Well, Mistress, when I walked into my work meeting, my co-worker saw my nipple through my blouse and started touching my legs under the conference table," Tory explained. "But I pulled away quickly."

"Well, Tory, considering how slutty you were acting at work," said Val, "I'm surprised you didn't have more than one guy come on to you!"

"But Mel isn't a guy, Mistress, she's a woman," blurted Tory. "And after I told her I have a Mistress, she wanted me to ask you if she could play next time."

"You will be punished for flirting with Mel and with Mr. Johnson, Tory. You know you deserve it," stated Val.

"Yes, Mistress," pouted Tory. "Please give me the spanking I deserve, Mistress!"

Val swatted her submissive's round ass with her belt. No warm-ups this time. She had enjoyed hearing Tory gasp and continue to apologize for misbehaving at work. After striking her bottom 10 times, Val paused to touch Tory's pink ass cheeks. Tory knew better than to moan.