Domestic Bliss Ch. 04: Her Anal Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll finish spanking you in the bedroom, little slut," promised Val.

Val opened her jeans again, eager to feel her submissive's mouth on her aching pussy. She held the belt as she guided the little slut's mouth where she wanted it.

"Service me, little slut. Let me see if you deserve to get fucked," said Val, chuckling at the eager slut on her knees.

Tory licked her Mistresses' clit until she pulled her hair and demanded that she suck it harder. Tory moaned as she sucked lightly, stopping to lick occasionally. This increased Val's pleasure, until she came, gushing juices onto her submissive. Tory swallowed all that she could, but they flowed all over her.

Val held Tory to her tightly as she recovered. She stroked her hair, as she said, "I'm glad my anal slut is such a good little pussy licker. Now, crawl for me to the bedroom and lean over the spanking chair by the window. Wait for me there."

"Yes, Mistress," Tory said, crawling towards the bedroom.

Val pulled up her pants and headed to the kitchen to pour herself a beer. Still carrying her favorite leather belt, she doubled it over to make a nice loop. Taking a few sips, she walked to the bedroom. She was happy to see Tory bent over the spanking chair near the window facing the neighbor's house. Val opened the curtains just in case they were home to see Tory's spanking. Val had an understanding with her neighbor, Greg, wherein they shared a view of their wives' spankings.

Val touched her wife's pink ass again. She dropped her belt and went to the drawer to get a leather paddle. Val spanked Tory with the paddle until she started crying, continuing to apologize.

"It's ok, my little anal slut. I like to see you wear your plug while I spank you. You will receive 10 more with the leather paddle and then 10 extra hard ones with my belt."

"Yes, Mistress, I deserve it," said Tory.

She didn't cry again until close to the end of the paddling. It was hurting so bad and making her so aroused at the same time.

Val made the last few strokes with the paddle really count and then paused. She ran her hand over Tory's red ass and tugged at the butt plug, pulling it out a bit before pushing it back in.

Tory could not help moaning.

"You want it, baby?' asked Val.

"Yes, Mistress! Please, Mistress?" pleaded Tory.

"You know you have 10 more coming with my belt, little slut. And you know you deserve them," lectured Val, "for being a flirty little slut at work today."

"Yes, Mistress. I deserve this spanking. I really need your discipline, Ma'am," admitted Tory.

"Good girl. I'm always going to give you the discipline you need, baby," Val reassured her. She picked up her belt from the floor and doubled it over, rubbing it on her submissive wife's already punished bottom. "Count these for me. Thank me for each one," Val explained.

"Yes, Mistress," said Tory, yelping when the felt the first. "One, Ma'am. Thank you for spanking me.'

Val aimed the next one on the opposite ass cheek. "Oh, Mistress!" exclaimed Tory, "Thank you for spanking me! That's two."

Tory counted her ten strokes correctly. She counted through her tears for the last five, which were particularly memorable.

When she was finished, Val embraced Tory from behind to comfort her until she stopped crying. She kissed her wife's face and stroked her hair. She told her she loved her, and that she was a good girl, and the best submissive slut she could ever wish for.

After a while, Val reminded Tory of the position she had mentioned earlier. "Lay on your back, baby, and hang your head off the side of the bed for me," directed Val.

"Yes, Mistress!" responded Tory, especially eager to please her dominant wife. She rushed to get into position, although she did not like the feel of her ass against the rough bedspread. Soon she felt Val's pussy in her mouth. It felt different being upside down, but Tory adapted and worked hard to please her Mistress. Val was rougher than usual, thrusting her clit into Tory's mouth until she came hard from all of the arousal she had built while spanking Tory.

"Good job, baby," Val said. "Now go back and bend over the spanking chair in the window.

"Yes, Mistress," Tory replied as she followed Val's instructions. Tory heard Val walk over to their punishment and sex toys drawer. She hoped she was not getting another spanking since her ass was already burning.

When Val returned to her, she told Tory to reach behind herself and to spread her ass cheeks for her. When Tory eagerly complied, Val enjoyed the view and began spreading lubricant around Tory's butt plug.

"I'm going to remove your toy now, so try to relax," she advised.

"Yes, Ma'am," said Tory, taking deep breaths as Val worked the toy in and out, finally removing it. Tory felt something else at her sore rear entrance and grew excited, as well as fearful.

"Are you my anal slut?" Val asked Tory.

"Yes, Mistress," said Tory.

"I'm going to fuck your ass now," declared Val. "As my submissive wife, it is your job to obey me and service me. But now you have additional duties you will soon learn to embrace. You are now my anal slut and will be getting fucked in the ass as often as I desire. I know this will come with both excitement and fear since taking an ass fucking requires a lot of trust and vulnerability. You will have to open yourself up to me more completely than before. As always, I plan to earn your trust and respect, as we move into this new phase of our Contract."

"Yes, Mistress, I understand and I want to continue to serve you in every way."

"Good girl," Val reassured her submissive wife. "I'm going to go very slow so that you can get used to the feeling."

Tory felt the head of the dildo enter her anus. She could not see the size of the dildo, but she trusted her wife. Val held it there for some time, giving Tory a few slaps on her red ass, enjoying the penetration of her obedient anal slut.

Finally, Tory begged her Mistress to fuck her ass. She wanted to feel Val deep inside her. Val obliged her and slowly pushed the dildo all the way in, pausing again to allow her to get used to the fullness.

When Val began fucking Tory's ass, she was ready and begging for more. Tory felt her arousal build as Val stroked the dildo in and out of her. "Yes, Mistress," pleaded Tory, "Fuck your anal slut! Fuck me harder Mistress!"

Val felt her orgasm building as she penetrated her beautiful submissive wife's tight asshole. She enjoyed Tory's absolute obedience while also relishing her slip-ups, like today at work. She realized she would have to continue to invent situations that would lead to slip-ups because she adored punishing her!

Tory begged, "Mistress, may I please touch myself as you fuck my ass?"

Val considered her request. "No, my little slut. Sometimes I may allow you that, but not tonight. You made mistakes today and were not obedient. You will need to come with me fucking you or you will not come at all."

Val's own clit rubbed against the dildo she slammed into her sexy wife. Tory's asshole gave excellent resistance to add to Val's pleasure. She did not think she could hold out much longer.

"Yes, Mistress. Do I have your permission to come?"

"Yes, my anal slut, come for me now while I fuck your slutty ass," encouraged Val.

"Yes, Mistress!" shouted Tory, "I'm coming for you now!"

Knowing Tory had come pushed Val over the edge into her own orgasmic bliss. She held her wife tightly from behind as they enjoyed the waves of pleasure.

"Mistress?" asked Tory.

"Yes, baby," encouraged Val.

"I think I'm going to enjoy being your anal slut."