Domestic Discipline Addict Ch. 01

Story Info
The Morning After the First Time.
1.7k words
4.38
36.1k
15

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

I woke up earlier than she did, as I always do, and lay there, thinking, "processing" I think is the buzzword, about what had happened.

Arlene is my college sweetheart. We married young, I was 22 and she was 20 when we found out she was pregnant. Our son, David, was born when she had just turned 21.

She had always been curvy. What they used to call buxom. But when David was born she truly blossomed. Her breasts, a D cup before, grew to FF size when she was nursing and they never went away. She kept what she always called the "baby fat" too, in spite of almost constant diets of one kind or another.

When David went to college we were still young, I had just hit 40 and she was 38.

And so we started fresh, dating.

We were doing those things we had missed since we were young parents, both working and both struggling to keep our heads above water.

We would go to the Comedy Club downtown on Thursday nights and then a couple of the clubs we knew on the weekend. We had money now, even with David in college.

I had done well in my profession, running a planning agency now. And Arlene had sold a silly little recipe-finding app that had made us, if not actually "wealthy," very comfortable.

So we could indulge.

And indulge we did.

I gradually talked her into wearing things that put her on display. Shorter skirts. High heels. Leaving her bra at home. Things like that.

As it happened, the places where we frequented were populated by, well, let's say a younger crowd.

Okay, the places we found ourselves enjoying were the places that 20-somethings hung out.

You know, the college crowd and the very young professionals.

And we fit in, I thought.

We usually brought the pot and when we had a party we collected keys and called uber or provided a place to crash.

And we flirted. I won't deny that I found it interesting when a cute college sophomore would come on to me and it flattered me that a 20-something handsome young man found my wife interesting. But it was always flirting, nothing more.

But then, last night, I had walked into the kitchen of the house where the party was for a beer and found my wife with a friend's tongue in her mouth.

And she seemed to be enjoying it.

Which led to last night.

And a dramatic change in our relationship.

I watched her sleep and enjoyed the way her eyes fluttered open.

She smiled and then I could see the memory flood back.

"Oh God," she said, touching her face and feeling the crusty remains of semen and snot.

"Oh God," she repeated and started to roll out of bed.

I caught her and held her, waiting until she turned back to face me.

"Go pee if you need to," I said, my fingertips touching her face where she had, "but don't you dare wash your face."

She looked at me for a long moment and then rolled out of bed and headed into the bathroom.

As always, I enjoyed watching her walk away and this morning I found the small bruises on her ass intriguing.

I went into the bathroom too, kissing her as she peed and then I peed as well.

"Go ahead and brush your teeth," I said and when I was done I did too.

I took her hand and led her back to bed.

"David, I....." she started but I touched her lips to stop her.

"You're beautiful," I said, kissing her softly, finding the crust on her lips oddly erotic.

"David, I...." she started again but I quieted her with a kiss.

"First," I said, nuzzling her ear, "we make love. Then we talk."

She giggled softly and kissed me.

My fingers found her nipple, hard on her heavy breast, and lightly rolled it between thumb and forefinger.

She moaned softly as she always does when I do that.

My fingers traced down her body, lightly probing her navel and then finding the downy softness of her pubic hair,

Her legs parted in invitation and I kissed her again as my fingertip very gently probed under her clitoral hood and touched the hard little bud of her center.

We knew each other's likes and I quickly brought her to the edge of orgasm and held her there.

She was wet, no, she was beyond wet to slick where I was touching her, playing with her.

Her nipples were hard little pebbles and I latched on to one like a hungry baby, drawing a soft moan.

My finger kept busy, holding her on the edge and taking her a little farther each time she relaxed a little.

Her hand was busy too, very slowly masturbating me, her fingers separating and lightly tapping my balls, making me wince and drawing my own little moans.

We were both close when I squirmed around, putting my knees between hers.

She greeted me with her legs spread wide, knees drawn up until they touched her breasts, offering herself, her fingers spreading her labia for me.

I slipped in and her fingers dug into my back, her heels dug into my ass, and she hissed a contented, "yesssssssssssssssssssssssss."

My rhythm was slow but I still didn't outlast her.

She moaned a soft "nooooo," when my control failed and I came into her but I pulled out and quickly wriggled down, my tongue finding her clitoris, our mixed scent and taste almost overpowering me.

She came then, as she usually did, with a soft gush of a thick warm release that I licked up greedily.

When she relaxed I moved back to embrace her, kissing her softly, whispering, "I love you."

We lay like that in the afterglow, sharing a pillow, our lips so close that the slightest movement became a little kiss.

Finally, she rolled onto her back, took a deep breath, and said softly, "I think something changed between us last night."

I rolled onto my side, propping my chin on my hand, laid my hand across her belly, and replied, "I think you're right."

Neither of us said anything for a few seconds and I broke the silence.

"You actually enjoyed it, didn't you?" I asked.

I watched the little frown lines form between her eyebrows, telling me she was thinking hard.

"Enjoyed isn't exactly the word," she said, slowly, considering each word, "but there was something about the, well, the situation, the surrender that obviously," and here she giggled a little, "obviously," she repeated, "got to me."

Before I could formulate my next question she rolled up, mirroring my position, and said, "you damn sure enjoyed it though."

She reached down and touched my cock, soft now, and said, "I could feel you."

It was my turn to think.

"I did," I said, "and honestly, that kind of scares me."

"Mmhmmmmm," she responded, but she was smiling.

"The thing is," she went on, "I have never felt anything like that release. Nothing even close."

I didn't say anything and she went on.

"David," she said, "I was scared. You never acted like that before."

I started to say something but she touched my lips and said, "let me finish."

"I was scared, but it was a turn on too," she said, "when you grabbed my hair and just yanked me down like that I," and she hesitated again, I could see her frowning looking for the right words.

"Look," she started over, "I'm a big girl and strong enough, and I took those same karate classes you did, you know."

I chuckled and said, "go on."

"I, well, I could have stopped you," she said, "or at least I could have resisted but, well," she stopped and took a breath, "I didn't want to."

"I know," I said, "and when you were kicking and squirming and begging like a little girl I knew, on some level, you could have fought back and it turned me on that you didn't."

We were looking into each other's eyes now and she reached down and found me, not hard, but not exactly soft either.

"You pervert," she said with a little giggle, "talking about it is getting you turned on again, isn't it."

I kissed her and found her nipple, hard again, and whispered into her ear, "It seems I'm not the only one."

She giggled softly and rolled over, knees parted, big ass up, face on the pillow, and her hands spreading her cheeks.

"Dealer's choice honey," she said softly into her pillow.

So I took her from behind, slipping my erection into her pussy first and then using her own lubricant as I took her asshole.

I had just ejaculated so I lasted as I took her like that, swapping holes with each thrust, while she softly said "yes" into her pillow with each thrust.

She started cumming after a while, her body tensing and her thick natural love honey making us both slick and making it easier on both of us.

I happened to be in her ass when I came, making her take my weight as I relaxed on her, trying to stay in her as long as possible but softening quickly.

I rolled off of her and smiled.

"You made it, didn't you?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "you know I did."

I could see the look on her face that said there was more.

"But?" I asked.

"Oh God," she sort of moaned, "it wasn't like last night."

I touched her cheek and said, "What do you mean?"

"David," she said, holding my eyes now, "last night was like nothing I ever imagined and, well, I think I want it again."

I thought for a minute and said, "you know what I think about the number two."

She giggled and said, "yes, two is a stupid number. One can be a singularity but two is the start of a series."

I grinned then and kissed her.

"Okay bride-o-mine," I said, "I'll research and we can see where this goes."

She giggled and said, "only my planner husband would 'research' something like this."

I slapped her ass, enjoying the sound and the feel, and said, "now let's clean up and you can feed me before I die."