All Comments on 'Domestic Discipline Addict Ch. 01'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So her husband and son are both called David? Uh...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, the son and husband are both David? Unless there is a Sr and/or Junior, this must be awkward at the best of times. So they kind of flirted a bit and then he is mad that she kissed a friend of theirs? Not sure just how much bruising is caused by 75 whacks on her butt however she would still be very sore the next morning. Did he ask he what happened or why is it that she comes in saying she was sorry. The humiliation of him asking "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE" would have set the tone for the spanking. If he goes down that rabbit hole I do hope that he gets some serious help from an experienced master and that they come up with some safe words. Some good aftercare would be very nice as they experience the discipline he is going to dish out.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

It is ok to name a son after the dad. I don't get the question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank fuck they’re researching it because up until now he just came across as a bastard for “enjoying her pleading and her tears” (paraphrasing but *shrug*). Until now the reader had no idea of her infraction real or imagined likewise there was no understanding that she could have stopped him because she did plead with him to stop but he didn’t. Obviously I’m not saying it was ok for her to kiss this “friend” because it wasn’t not without consent all round.

Fingers crossed that he learns to control himself, they both get safe words and aftercare!

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Until now the reader had no idea..."

That appears to have been the author's exact intention - for the prologue to leave us temporarily confused, wondering what's going on (or rather, why it's going on - the "what" is obvious :-) ), until the reveal in this chapter. The writing is so good in other respects that the effect must have been deliberate.

It's a common storytelling technique, called "in medias res" - "into the middle of things".

I'm not trying to defend the content of that first scene. Though I found it hot, if the non-consensuality continues, I for one will stop reading. Content aside, though, I *am* defending the author's stylistic choices in the telling of that scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.