Domestic Discipline Addict Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick me, baby," she said in a soft cooing voice, "I like that."

So I did. The taste was slightly salty from her sweat, but the scent was a wonderful combination of womansweat and pheromones and my dick got even harder, something I didn't think was possible.

"Oooooooooooh," she crooned, "you like that too, don't you Davey."

And I did.

I licked slowly up her armpit from where the hair started, almost on the edge of her breast, up, enjoying the sensation of the coarse curly hair on my tongue, the delightful scent. The slightly salty taste of her.

Her lips were back at my ear then.

"You want to lick my pussy and my ass too honey?" she whispered, "my legs, my back? Bathe me like a cat?"

And I hissed, "yessssss," as my tongue traced the circle of very fine hair around her areola.

I heard Arlene cry out and that made me jerk and look up.

He had her on her hands and knees, his fingers entwined in her hair, pulling her head back.

"Now honey," Sarah said, moving so her face was between me and Arlene, "you're making me feel neglected."

I was so goddam hard and excited that I kissed her, hard, and then buried my face between her breasts, licking greedily at the downy hair there.

Arlene cried out again and I had to look.

As I watched he entered her pussy with a cock that wasn't particularly long but as thick as a beer can, pulled out, and then entered her asshole, making her cry out again.

"She'll be fine honey," Sarah said, unbuttoning her jeans and guiding my hand to feel the hair surrounding her navel.

I played there for a while, nuzzling her neck where hair grew far down from a normal hairline.

"David," Thomas said, "you should probably watch this. It's a sight."

He had ahold of Arlene's hips, his fingers digging in, as he finished, in her pussy.

When he came it was like he was a hose pumping thick milk into her. Semen ran down her thighs in rivulets.

And he kept going.

Semen was pooled around her knees and he was still cumming.

And she was cumming too, spraying along with him.

And Jesus, he KEPT going right with her.

When he finally finished and pulled out Thomas was moving in, his camera clicking, while she stayed there, head down, panting, her pussy running.

"All right," he said walking off of the set, "Ron, next scene."

Ron sat, naked, on the couch and picked up the phone which I took to be a prop.

He dialed some numbers and then said, "Hey Si, you need to come on over here to 1213 Northern, you won't believe what I came on to."

He hesitated and then said, "Yeah man, a preggo that's absolutely cock hungry."

Another hesitation, "yeah, bring the guys."

He hung up and leaned back on the couch, putting his feet on Arlene's back, using her as a footstool.

"Hey sweet cheeks," he said, prodding her ass with his foot, "why don't you run and get us some beer?"

Arlene stood, a little unsteady on her feet, and left the set.

Sarah, in my lap still, giggled and said, "Ron'll do that to you. She'll walk funny for a couple of days."

"Now come on baby," she said, "give Sarah what she needs."

She had unzipped her jeans completely and guided my hand down, finding her slick.

I found her clitoris with my fingertip and she hummed softly.

Arlene came back onto the set with a tray with a dozen cans of beer, Coors if it matters.

She opened one and handed it to Ron who said, "good girl."

She stood, obviously waiting for instruction.

"I need my footstool," he said and she dropped onto all fours again, scooting closer to the couch as he lifted his feet.

They held that tableau for a couple of minutes while I played between Sarah's legs, drawing some very satisfying sighs from her.

There was a knock on the set door and Ron kicked Arlene in the ass and said, "what kind of a fucking hostess are you. Answer the goddam door."

She started to stand and he kicked her ass harder this time.

"Crawl bitch," he said, "you're spending your afternoon on your fucking knees."

So she crawled to the door and opened it.

"Oh my, what do we have here," the first guy through the door asked. I thought Stan was the name but I wasn't sure.

"Over here sweet cheeks," Ron said and Arlene crawled to him.

"On your knees," he said.

"Dicks out boys," he said, "she loves the cock, don't you honey?"

"Yes," Arlene said softly.

He slapped her on the back of the head hard enough you could hear it across the room.

"I did NOT hear you," he said.

"YES!" she yelled.

"Yes, what sweet cheeks," he said.

"Yes I love cock," she said in a loud, clear voice, "I adore cock, I can't get enough cock," and as she said it she was kind of rocking, her hips grinding, and she was lifting her breasts, tugging at the nipples and then offering her breasts.

"I ADORE COCK!" she finished with a sort of defiant look towards me.

While she was talking the men, I counted nine, had been taking off their clothes and surrounding her.

"Show them," Ron said and she turned to the nearest cock and took it into her mouth, her hands cupping his ass, holding him to her.

The bukkake went on for almost an hour. She moved from cock to cock, taking each in her mouth and cupping each ass in her hand. I could hear her whispering "I love you" and knew it was to the cocks.

And I didn't think she was acting.

In the end, when they were all spent, all of them cumming at least twice and a few three times, she looked like someone had taken a bucket of cum and dumped it on her head.

Her hair was drenched and her face was a mask.

Thick ropes of semen ran down her back and from her chin down her breasts and her belly.

When she opened her eyes and looked at me she smiled and I don't know that I ever saw her look happier.

"Okay David," Thomas said, "if you want to participate now's the time."

"What," I started and then had to swallow, "What do you mean?"

"Look, it's up to you man," he said, "but we've got some good footage here. If you want to participate go over there, knock on the door, and be the outraged husband."

I thought about it, looking at the tableau, Arlene still on her knees, covered in cum, and the rest of those naked guys standing around.

And my dick was so damn hard it was hurting.

I thought, "fuck it," and went around to the back of the set, opened the door, and walked through.

12