Domestic Discipline Addict Ch. 14

Story Info
The video virgins.
3.3k words
4.3
8.5k
2
0

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I said as I walked in.

"Well, well, well," Ron said, "what have we here."

I went to Arlene and knelt beside her.

"Honey, are you okay?" I asked.

Her eyes got big and she looked past me.

I felt fingers in my hair, jerking me back.

I suppose those two hours a night two nights a week for 20 years in a karate dojo hadn't been wasted after all.

My elbow, driven straight back, caught something soft and I heard breath whoosh out.

I started to stand when a kick to my thigh buckled my leg.

I covered up and lashed out with my own leg, but hit nothing.

And then they were on me and I was driven to the floor, flat on my face.

"Don't hurt him," Arlene said, "I'll do whatever you want."

"Shut the fuck up, bitch," Ron's voice came through the general hubbub.

Fingers in my hair again.

"Now are you going to settle the fuck down dipshit," he said to me, "or am I going to have to kick you right in the balls?"

I relaxed and said, "you win."

"You're goddam right I win," he said, slapping the back of my head.

"Stan," he said, "if he so much as twitches you kick him right in the balls, got it?"

"Glad to," another voice said, "sonofabitch got me pretty good."

"Now stay fucking PUT!," Ron said delivering another slap.

I heard the little beeping of a phone being keyed and then his voice, "Yeah baby, it's me, Hey, why don't you and the girls come on over here to 1213 Northern, I've got you a new toy."

He hung up and said, "let him up, Stan."

Fingers in my hair again, pulling me up, making me grab hands to ease the pain.

I was on my knees.

"So, dipshit," Ron said, "my little sweet cheeks here is your wife, is that it?"

When I didn't answer he slapped me across the face and I tasted blood.

"Listen, boy," he said, "and get this straight. This is a home invasion and I don't give a fuck if you live through it or not. So be polite and answer me."

"Yes," I said, meeting his eyes, "she's my wife."

"Well, she needs to work on her hygiene, don't you think?" he said.

When I didn't answer I got another slap, this time across the other cheek.

"ANSWER DIPSHIT!" he said.

"YES!" I yelled.

"I especially don't like that shit all over those great udders," he said, "why don't you clean them off for me."

I reached for Arlene and got another slap across the back of my head.

"You fucking idiot," he yelled, "use your fucking tongue before I lose my patience and cut the worthless piece of meat out."

On some level, I knew this was an act, but on another, I was genuinely frightened by then.

So I crawled the few feet between us, lifted Arlene's right breast, and began licking her.

And the thing is, it excited me.

The slightly oily, salty, tangy taste of the semen covering her breast made me want more.

I was licking and sucking, making little slurping noises, and those excited me too.

And it was exciting Arlene too. Her fingers found my hair and she was stroking it, humming softly, as I licked and sucked and cleaned her breasts.

My own face was slick by then and I didn't care.

And oddly, I didn't feel ashamed either.

I was working on cleaning her belly, her fingers in my hair, entwined now, guiding me, when I heard, vaguely, the door open.

"All yours honey," I heard Ron say.

Then hands were busy on my belt and my jeans but Arlene's fingers were bound in my hair now, holding me to her belly as I licked and cleaned, lower.

I actually lifted my hips to help as my pants were pulled off.

I felt something hard being pulled down my erection and then pressure and then pain, enough to make me groan, right at the base of my cock.

A soft woman's voice said, "turn him loose honey," very softly and I felt Arlene's hands release my hair.

Hands pulled me back up to my knees.

I looked down and saw a band, it looked to be copper, around the base of my cock with a thumbscrew hanging down at my balls. As I watched a well-manicured hand tightened the screw a few more turns, while Sarah's voice, warm in my ear, said, "we don't want that to go away until we're done with you David."

The big brunette, Laura I think was the name, straddled me and lowered herself, impaling herself on my erection harder than I had ever been before.

"Here baby," she said, leaning forward and offering me a big breast, her big pink nipple and areola very hard.

I latched on, hungrily.

And tasted her milk.

As I suckled she rode me and it didn't take long before my body came.

Well, tried to cum is more accurate.

The band on my cock didn't let me release so while my body was pumping it just backed up.

It hurt.

But worse, when I tried to pull away from the intensity of what was happening she had all of the leverage and stayed on me, her hips grinding.

"Hang on honey," she said, riding me, "I'm close."

When she came and pulled off of me the relief was amazing but then, Paula, I remembered her because when I saw her with her flat chest and wide hips I had thought Paula the Pear, was on me, tight as a virgin, smooth as a grape, her tiny pink-tipped breasts jiggling as she bounced on me.

My body was trying to come again and I tried to push her off but then hands grabbed mine and pulled my arms up over my head.

Sarah's voice whispered in my ear, "if you bite me I'll kill your wife while you watch."

Then she was lowering herself, that incredibly hairy pussy, onto my face.

I screamed into her pussy when my body tried to cum again.

When she came it was wet and oddly sweet until she lifted herself slightly and started pissing in my mouth.

Christ, it was like I was being waterboarded.

I don't know how long I was out.

When I woke, well, when I came too, my belly was on fire, my balls were exploding, and I was crying.

"Ahhhhhh, there he is," Sarah said in an oddly gentle voice.

"I just love this part," she said, and I felt the pressure on the base of my cock being released.

And I was cumming, just like that, no warning, just suddenly cumming.

It wouldn't stop.

It went from ecstasy to agony and back again while I lay there, helpless, my arms and legs pinioned.

I screamed.

When it finally ended and I was released I curled into the fetal position, protecting myself.

I watched as they all stood and started filing out the door, each of them dropping something on the little table beside it.

Arlene crawled over to me and touched my face timidly.

"Are you all right?" she asked.

"I don't know," I sort of whimpered.

"Oh God baby," she said, stroking my face.

"Please don't hate me," she whispered.

"Why would I hate you?" I asked, trying to straighten up and feeling another pulse in my belly and another gush out of my cock.

"Because I LOVED it, David," she said, her voice getting stronger.

"My only regret is that it's over," she said, moving closer and kissing me.

"AND CUT!!!!!!!!" Thomas cried.

"Jesus fucking Christ," he said, "that was fucking beautiful. You two are naturals."

It took a few seconds for it to register on me what was happening. I had been so lost in the moment I had forgotten about everything but what was happening right here and now, to me, to Arlene.

I rolled onto my hands and knees and started to stand when my body pumped again, a thin watery rush.

Arlene's eyes were big and I could tell she had been lost in the moment too.

A hand reached out and I took it, managing to stand and seeing Ron there.

"GREAT scene man," he said, holding his hand up in the "high five" position.

I slapped his hand weakly.

Thomas got between Arlene and me and draped an arm around both of us.

"You kids go clean up," he said, "and we'll talk about your future."

He patted us both on the ass and Sarah, naked and hairy, said, "this way."

We followed her to a big open bathroom, a combination dressing room locker room actually, and she said, "your clothes are in the basket if you really think you need to put them on," and grinned, a slightly gap-toothed grin before standing on tiptoes and kissing me softly and then doing the same with Arlene.

"You guys clean up now and meet us back in the Great Room," she said and grinned, "unless you'd like some help cleaning?"

She touched my cock, so damn sensitive I flinched.

"Guess not," she giggled and left us.

Arlene and I just looked at each other for a moment.

"I don't know what to say," she said.

I chuckled and said, "well, you sure don't know how to say 'no.'"

And that broke the ice.

She giggled and leaned into me, squeezing me into a bear hug.

"David," she said, her face in my chest, "I loved it. I'm sorry baby, but I absolutely ADORED it."

"I know," I said, squeezing her back, "and I did too. I liked watching you and then I liked what they did to me. I'm starting to understand how you feel."

"Come on, let's clean up," she said, leaning back, "unless you like this mask."

I chuckled and kissed her, cum covered as she was, and said, "I love the look but let's clean up and see what they have to say next."

The shower was hot and the head's hard needle sprays felt good.

I was shampooing her hair when suddenly I had to bend over and throw up.

"Jesus," she said, rubbing my back, "are you okay?"

I stood and turned my face to the water, rinsing my mouth.

"I guess," I said, a little shakily, "that that's what a stomach full of piss will do to a guy."

She giggled a little at that.

Then she looked at me, seriously.

"David," she said, "did you like that, when she pissed in your mouth?"

"No," I said and then, after a pause, "yes. God, Arlene, I don't know. No, I didn't like it but yes, I did since it seemed natural given what was happening. Does that make sense?"

She smiled and said, "oh, it makes sense all right, kind of like when I was on my knees, surrounded by cocks, scared but loving it."

She looked at me speculatively and then took a half step back and got to her knees.

She looked up at me and opened her mouth, "go ahead David, let me see what that was like."

"Honey," I said, offering my hand.

She reached up and took my cock, gently, and pointed it at her mouth.

"Please," she said, her mouth wide open.

So I pissed in my wife's mouth, watching it fill and then overflow, while she looked up at me.

When I was done she closed her mouth and swallowed noisily, giving a little shiver.

She stood and put her hands on my shoulders, applying gentle pressure, saying, "your turn."

So I got to my knees, my mouth wide open, my eyes on hers, while she moved her feet until her knees were parted and then lifted her clitoral hood.

Her stream was warm and salty with just a hint of the orange juice and vodka in her screwdriver earlier in the scent.

Her aim was not as accurate as mine and I closed my eyes when the spatter burned them.

When she finished, as she had done I closed my mouth and swallowed.

Then I stood and kissed her.

"Well," she said, giggling a little, "there's another bridge I never thought I would cross."

"I love you," I said, holding her as the water rinsed us.

"Even if I am a cum-guzzling whore?" she said, looking up at me with serious eyes.

"Especially since you're a cum guzzling, piss drinking, half nuts whore," I said, kissing her hard, finding myself getting hard.

She felt it too.

"Then fuck me like you love me," she said, getting onto all fours and wiggling her big ass.

So I mounted her from behind, reaching around and pulling on her nipples as I fucked her, and finding her soft mooing exciting.

She came with me and then we stood and rinsed off again, kissing a lot.

We dried each other, making me hard again I noticed, and then pulled on our clothes.

In the great room, Thomas greeted us with a clipboard.

"Sign this," he said.

"Ummmm," I said, "what is it?"

He chuckled and said, "it's a release. Man, we got some spectacular footage today and I'm going to put professional titling on it and sell this shit."

That stopped me.

"I'm not sure about this, Thomas," I said.

He chuckled and started counting out hundred-dollar bills.

"Nine for Arlene at $750 a whack because they did take extras, five for you at $500 and one at $750 for Sarah's mouthwash is an even $10,000 less my 20% means you cleared $8,000 today, off the books unless you WANT to declare this to the IRS. Look, David, you guys are naturals and while you won't make THIS kind of money every day, you'll make plenty. The only reason you'll need to keep your day job is so you'll have a W-2 at the end of the year," he said.

I looked at Arlene and she shrugged.

"Just sign the goddam paper, David," he said, "you'll get residuals from sales and this is only the start."

I looked at Arlene again and said, "what the fuck," and signed the form and handed it back.

He passed the clipboard to Arlene who signed without a word.

"Congratulations," he said, "you are now officially professional porn stars and soon-to-be hookers."

"Drinks all around," Vivian said, handing a tray around with tall glasses.

"Long Island Tea," she said.

It was sweet and strong and very good.

It was odd, no, that's too gentle of a word.

It was fucking surreal, sitting around and casually chatting with the people who had just been cumming all over my wife or making me scream as they used me as a human dildo.

But it was interesting too.

Paula, it turned out, had gotten involved in The Life, and that is how I thought of it now, with the capital letters, when her ex-boyfriend posted pictures of her all over the internet.

Laura was a divorcee who just liked to fuck, as she put it.

Ron was an engineering teacher for an online university.

While Stan was explaining how to rebuild the carburetor on a Husqvarna string trimmer, his day job, Sarah squirmed in between Arlene and me.

"Hi," she said to Arlene, "I'm Sarah. I've already met David."

Arlene, always the polite lady, said, "and I am Arlene, pleased to meet you."

Sarah took my left hand in her right and Arlene's right hand in her left.

"Take me home for the weekend," she said, smiling brightly.

"I, uhhh," I started, taken aback.

"Seriously," Sarah said, "take me home for the weekend. You'll enjoy it."

She turned to Arlene and said, "I'll teach him those places you wish he'd find."

She turned to me and said, "I'll teach you to make her know you're the only one that matters."

"Annddd," she said, squirming between us, "we'll all have fun."

"You should take her up on the offer," Stan said, "she's a nurse and she KNOWS things," he finished with a passable Groucho Marx waggle of his eyebrows.

I looked at Arlene and she shrugged, leaving the decision to me.

"You have a date," I said and she squealed and kissed me and turned and kissed Arlene and then jumped up.

"Be right back," she said, grabbed Vivian, and headed out of the room.

"You guys are in for an interesting weekend," Stan said, offering his beer for a toast.

Thomas came over and sat between us.

"Okay," he said, "here's the deal. I'm going to put these pictures and make up some video clips in our catalog. David, I'd like about ten minutes with you before we go to get some stills. I didn't realize you would be such a natural. Okay?"

I said, "sure," and he stood, kissed Arlene, and said, "I won't keep him long."

He crooked his finger at Judith and she came to join us and he led us back to the studio.

She looked like everybody's soccer mom. I guessed her at late 40s, maybe even 50. Small, maybe 5'2" and maybe 110 pounds. Attractive, not pretty or cute, but definitely attractive with her brown hair nicely framing a nice face with a bit of an oversized nose.

"Now, David," Thomas said, "the stock shots first. Clothes on, on the couch, mostly face and headshots."

So I sat and did as he directed, smiling or looking "pensive" or "pouty" in turns.

"Okay Judith," he said, "now join him."

And again, we did as directed. Looking into each other's eyes, kissing, holding hands.

As it turned out, the shoot was well over the ten minutes he had promised Arlene.

The first series was making love, tender, lots of kissing and touching.

The next was me as the strict master. Fingers in her hair. Slapping her ("you call that a slap," Thomas had said, "now make her fucking cry"), tearing her clothes off, then fucking her, brutally. Taking her anally and then forcing her to her knees, stuffing my cock down her throat until she puked, the vomit spraying on my belly and thighs and coming out her nose while my fingers in her hair held her on the cock, mouth-fucking her as she retched.

Then it was her turn, after a change and quick shower.

The set was turned again, and this time it was something out of 50 Shades of Grey's Red Room

She put wrist restraints on me and then hooked me to a winch and lifted me until my toes were barely touching.

A noose around my balls and another around the head of my cock, hard again, and then weights added.

A strap across my ass until I was crying.

Tied to a bed while she fucked me in the ass with an oversized strap on.

The finally had her squatting over my chest and shitting, leaving the pile on my chest, kissing me softly, and leaving.

"GREAT WORK!" Thomas said, as Judith came back in and unlocked the cuffs.

"Did you like all of that honey," she asked with a predatory grin.

"I'm not sure," I said and she grinned even wider.

"Get used to it honey," she said, "there are plenty of women who are TIRED of their husbands and like to humiliate a man."

She kissed me again and then headed for the shower.

I followed and we had fun washing each other.

Back in the Great Room, Thomas said, "That's a wrap for today kiddos. This has me kind of worked up and so I think I need some quiet time with my wife."

Ron laughed and said, "it won't be quiet, but okay man. Call when you need us."