Domesticated into her Teacher's Pet Pt. 03

Story Info
Pain & pleasure deepen Sweetie's puppyish bond with Daddy.
13.1k words
4.65
9.1k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this erotica are over 18 years old.

Trigger warning: abusive sadism, during the third quarter of the story. There will be a "[Trigger Warning]" before said scene, and a "[Trigger Warning Over] after.

My usual disclaimer:

This series indulges heavily in degradation through misogyny. Delightful as this is, given that I contribute this to a broader culture, I feel obliged to preface, misogyny is bad.

The arguments used to justify the oppression of women within this story are fallacious. Patriarchy is incredibly harmful towards women, and very much so towards men as well-- not to mention all those that do not fall into the gender binary. Please, when leaving this story, be aware of the desensitization the consumption of these stories may evoke, and settle back into empathy for all peoples. We are all just creatures, in the same existential position at the end of the day. Hold grace and love for all people, especially for the downtrodden.

With that said, I present the latest in my depraved stories. Indulge, and enjoy~!

******

dear Owner,

hi!! i miss youu already, i cant wait 2 see you again!!

i read the article on "cunty grammar" yiu sent me!

no autocorrect, never backspace, no apostrophess, and only use uppercaes letters when talkign about Men.

i sound alot stupider now :) thansk Sir

llhere is my first entry of my diary!! i did what you said and wrote down all the cute puppy rulesd you taught me! or trained into me i guess hahja!

1) my name is sweetheart!! <333 Daddy also likes to call me sweetie, sweetness, sweetiecakes and sweettits~ my people name is kaitlyn and even thoguh im not a people anymore Daddy still calls me it somtimes cuz He says its cute :)

2) look at Owner after you follow one of His orders!! gotta make sure He approves

3) no talking without permission!! good girls whine first <3

4) if youre gifted permission to speak don't forget your Sirs!

5) good girls dont get to speak and that's ok!! Owner says you can bark oncef or "yes" and twice for "no"

6) when you drink from your bowl,drink like a dog!! no using your paws to brush your hair aside or lift the bowl, just lap it up. and make sure to sway ypur ass nice and slow :)

7) proper bitches piss on all fours with a leg raised!!

8) bitch pose! : kneel, thighs spread rly wide, back curved in, butt pushed back adn chest puffed up, hands on ground between your thighs, arms press your chest together. (if Owner calls you "bitch" agree with him by sitting in your bitch pose!!)

9) begging pose! : squat down, thighs apart, paws agaisnt your boobies, back curved in, butt pushed out, chest puffed up!! ( pose like that whenever you beg Daddy for something)

10) presenting pose! : boobs on the ground, butt in the air to show Daddy your holes!!

im gonna study all these rules b4 bed so i know them really good!!

cant wait to see you tomorrow Daddy :) arf!

love

sweetie <3

******

Kaitlyn felt stupid writing these out. But she felt stupid in that cute, warm way that made her pussy wet. She felt emptyheaded, she felt like a dumb cunt. She felt like the drippy puppy that Mr. Torias-- Daddy-- wanted her to be. The drippy puppy she wanted to be. The drippy puppy he'd molded her into.

And so she touched her swelling pussy through that thick, latex sticker, which her Owner had left adhered to her crotch. She felt the clitoris bell that he'd given her, to claim her as his. She remembered the searing pain... and how he'd comforted her...

She breathed hot, short breaths. She craved real touch, real stimulation to her covered little cunt. She needed her Owner to free her, to remove that sticker from her, to touch her himself... She missed the intimate, foreign feeling of another's touch, of a man, of his fingers. She missed his touch, his kind, pampering touch-- his reward to her, when she behaved like a good puppy girl. She thought of him as she caressed herself. Mmm...

In the end, she couldn't bring herself satisfaction. She just left herself mewling for more. So she hit send on her email, and threw herself onto her bed with her friend, Mr. Pillow, nestled right between her thighs.

"Mmm...!" she whined to herself, and gently humped that extra pillow while thinking sweet thoughts of Daddy's kisses, his fingers inside her, his kind words, his firm hand spanking her ass, the smell and taste and feel of his penis in her mouth...

And so Sweetie drifted gently off to sleep, to her wet little puppy dreams.

******

Kaitlyn woke up, groggy eyed, around 4:30 AM. She felt grumpy at first-- she had to admit she didn't like that she had to go to school so early now.

Still, she obediently got ready-- if she missed their morning meet-up, she wouldn't get the chance to pee 'til the end of the day, and she'd been holding it in since yesterday afternoon already!

As she rubbed down her body in the shower, she felt the gold sticker that her Owner had left on her asscheek, and a twinge of pride tickled her heart. His sign, after playing with her the day before, that she had been such a good girl! She didn't worry too much when the water washed it off; she'd get the chance to earn another one!

She dried her dirty blonde hair, but decided to comb it nicely today, instead of going for a messy look, and adorned it with a cute, little flower pin. And in doing her makeup, though she went with that signature dark eyeliner she liked so much, she put on some cute pink lip gloss and a light, fluffy layer of blush. Even though she usually went for a punk-rock-ier look, Katie wanted to doll herself up extra pretty and extra girly for Torias this morning!

She slipped on the prettiest, white, lacy panties she could find, and then slipped a light, rosy sundress over that. She was feeling extra daring and free right then, so she didn't bother with a bra, giving her fit an extra airy vibe-- though it also meant that her nipples were poking through the fabric ever so lightly.

"Ah, who gives a shit," she shrugged, too smiley to care, and off she went to see her paramour.

******

"Hi Mr. Torias!" Kaitlyn smiled shyly at him. She felt a bit timid expressing her excitement to see him. She was more used to acting cool.

Mr. Torias's warm smile had her melting inside. He was happy to see her!

"Hi puppy! C'mere, Sweetie, tch tch!" He spoke with such pampering in his deep, honey voice, like he was greeting a sweet little doggy he hadn't seen in a while.

His bearded face looked so handsome, drizzled by those loose locks of his caramel hair that hadn't been swept up into his bun. Kaitlyn was too delighted to not run to him and jump into his arms. She was his puppy...

"Attagirl... Who's my good girl? You are!"

She felt the snug tightness of his embrace. He ran his big hand through her soft, shoulder-length blonde hair, then took her gently by these locks and had her look at him, before giving her a kiss on her forehead, then on her lips.

Every sweet word of praise, every ounce of warmth and love he gave her, broadened the crack of submission he'd left in her mind.

She was still nervous and inexperienced, but she'd gotten over her apprehensions and let herself enjoy her role as his puppy girl-- that is to say, he'd blackmailed her, then cracked her mind bit by bit until she realized how much she loved being his pet. But who's counting? She was eager to keep exploring with him, to keep being owned, trained, and cared for by him.

"Sit, bitch." Even as he demeaned her, his tone wasn't hurtful, but kind and inviting. Kaitlyn blushed, but lowered herself to the ground as he let go of her, and followed Rule 8-- to assume her Bitch Pose if he refers to her as a bitch.

She kneeled, thighs apart, titties puffed out, ass pushed back, paws on the floor and arms pressing her boobs together. And, of course, when she was finished, she looked up at Mr. Torias for approval, smiling giddily through her blush.

"Good girl!" he cooed, and Sweetie's smile widened, her insides fluttering and her body squirming with excitement. And Mr. Torias noticed this.

"You're my happy puppy, aren't you?"

Like the sweet puppy she was, Sweetie's excitement only swelled.

"Arf!" she yipped. After all, good girls shouldn't waste words when it's not needed!

Torias then took his wooden ruler from his desk, and with a playful raise of his eyebrow, and began slowly pacing around Sweetie.

"Happy puppies wag their tails when they're happy, though. Where else is all that energy supposed to go?"

WHAP. "NNG!" Sweetie cried out in lovely pain, the sting of the ruler jiggling her left asscheek.

"What a silly dog. Don't you know how to wag your tail, stupid girl?"

I do! No I do! Sweetie thought, and so in an anxious desire to pleasure her paramour, she started throwing her fat ass side to side, wagging it like a stupid slut, like a dog. "Arf!!" she yipped, and looked back at him for approval with her wide puppy eyes while he made his way back around her.

"Oh my goodness, Sweetie, you're doing such a good job!" he praised, and ruffled her hair affectionately. Then he got down to one knee and looked her in the eyes, face pretty close.

"When you're feeling extra happy, or real in heat, you're gonna wag that fat ass of yours just like that, m'kay Katiepuppy?"

Kaitlyn blushed, reminded of the degradation of all this in how he used her real name, and described her "fat ass." The humiliation simmered hotter as she had to respond with a much more intentful and self-aware, "Arf...!" her face blushing, her eyes glancing away shyly, and her ass still wagging happily from side to side.

11) good puppies wag their tails when theyr happy or hornie!*

Mr. Torias smiled his handsome smile, and kissed his puppy's nose. "Attagirl." With that, he stood. "Tch tch, Sweetness. Pee time!"

Torias turned in the direction of the classroom corner, behind his desk, where a mat of newspapers was set up for her. And so there, the embarrassed girl crawled.

******

"I love how pretty you've dressed up for me, Katie."

The girl blushed with delight. He sounded so sincere. She could sense the love in his gentle hands as they ran down the soft hemmings of her adorable, rosy sundress. With care, he pulled it up, folding it over her back so as to not get it filthy-- and in doing so, exposing the white-laced panties Sweetheart wore over her intimates, over and between her cheeks. Torias smiled.

"What a pretty girl..."

He patiently slid these, too, off her cheeks, down her thighs, then off her legs-- before folding them neatly up and nudging them into his own shirt pocket.

So, all that was left was that bit of latex, that slick red sticker nestled over her labia, sealing off Kaitlyn's pussy.

Besides this? Nothing was in the way, nothing was hiding Kaitlyn's vulnerability, her nudity. Nothing obscured her round behind, even her bared anus, from her Owner's gaze. She wanted to whimper from the embarrassment of it all-- and she did.

With the delicate care one might give a wound, Mr. Torias applied his solvent around the sticker's edges, then gently peeled the sticker back, revealing Kaitlyn's swollen pussy. Swollen not from the sticker; her own excitement was to blame.

"Go on, now." The man gave his pet two pats on her bare mound. She jumped, a little delighted, then scurried onto her newspapers. It was pissing time for the pet.

Facing away from her Owner out of shyness, Kaitlyn then raised her leg (as she'd been trained to), fully aware of the spreading view which she was giving Torias. The blissful anxiety of the situation didn't quite help relax her bladder, though; so to soothe herself, the girl shut her eyes, untensed, and took big, long, deep breaths...

...ppshspshshshshhhhhh...

Kaitlyn was pissing. Kaitlyn, the student of this man, was completely and happily trained into bearing her nudity provocatively to her Owner, while pissing voluntarily on newspapers in his office.

Golden urine wet the newspapers, dirtied her hands and knees and belly and thighs, puddled around her...

She felt like a silly animal, doing this. She felt Torias's gaze on her, and her cheeks glowed red with heat. And her cunt twitched with delight. She WAS a silly animal.

Eventually, Sweetie finished up, and squeezed out her last streams and drops of urine. She carefully lowered her leg-- into the piss, for she had nowhere else to go. Then she looked back at Mr. Torias, with wide eyes that pleaded to him... 'Help...!' She felt silly in her puddle of piss.

Mr. Torias smiled at her kindly in return. And it was as if to say, 'Aw, look at this stupid little pup...' Then he came over with a full box of wipes.

"Tch tch, it's okay, come here."

He cleaned up his baby, wiping her 'paws' and knees... throwing out her soiled newspapers... Then sitting her up on her butt, to clean her belly, her thighs, her wrists, and all the rest... before finally arriving at her pussy.

For this part, he used a more sensitive wipe. Kaitlyn shuddered. The cool touch on her sex made her twitch with anticipation. The wet cloth moistened her pretty tufts of pubic hair first. Then, she felt it glide across her outer labia. She gasped.

Mr. Torias proceeded with her clit. He barely kissed it with the cloth, which sent teasing jolts of heat up Kaitlyn's spine. But he continued thoroughly all the same. Her new piercing needed to be kept clean, after all. And as he did, the squirming Kaitlyn had to hear the humiliating song of her clit bell, jingling happily along.

"Mmmmmm..." she moaned, not holding back her needy delight, letting her Daddy know how much this was affecting her.

"Oh I know puppy, I know..." he pampered, in a syrup coo. Then, his cloth slid in, pushing aside her outer lips and caressing the folds of her inner labia. "It's okay, girl, Daddy's here."

"Nnnnh...! Arf!!" she ruffed with delight, gripping the sleeves of his shirt tight. Her pussy was self-lubricating, heating, coming alive to the sensuous touch, thirsting for more.

And there, he stopped. Mr. Torias stood, gave his girl an approving smile, and folded up the wipes to throw them away.

The damage had been done. Kaitlyn sat on the floor, leaning unstable onto her hands, while her little cunt shimmered glossy.

"Mmmm!!" Kaitlyn whimpered, mewling lustfully for his attention. Why? Why had she been left all horny like this?

She wanted more from Daddy...

She wanted him to play with her, to play with her insides...

She wanted to drool and cum and squirt and make a mess all over the floor again...

She wanted him to turn her brains to goop again, to devolve her back into a brainless slut puppy...

"Hey... I know, Katie. I know how badly you must want fingers inside you. Your pussy's just aching for them, isn't she?"

She looked at him with embarrassment, but gave a shy little "R-ruff..."

To this, Mr. Torias smiled a patient smile. "It's not really fingers she wants. You know that, don't you, puppy?"

Kaitlyn blushed.

"I know, it's embarrassing. You can do it. You're my good girl. Tell me what she's really craving, Sweetie."

Sweetheart looked down at the ground now. Her pussy was a lust-fest, thanks in no small part to his sexy voice, talking to her like that.

She could tell what her pussy wanted...

She could sense those underlying desires in each twitch; she knew the secret thought that was making her heart pound...

"Dick..." Kaitlyn whimpered out quietly--"nNnnhh-!!" and then she keeled over, moaning as her pussy was set ablaze with stimulation.

For, nestled deep inside her pussy, was the vibrator egg he'd pushed inside her yesterday! And Kaitlyn had failed to notice the remote Torias was holding, which he activated the moment she uttered that word.

'Dick.'

"That's right Sweetie! Good job!" he laughed lovingly, petting her head even as she was struggling to lift her mewling face from the ground.

She understood she was being mocked, and yet she felt warm giddiness bubble inside her, for the attention she was being shown as a pet.

Finally, the vibrator turned off, and Sweetie could catch her breath...

"Your pussy gets it, love," Torias sighed as she pulled herself onto her hands and looked at him. She watched him lick two of his fingers, then bring them down into the folds of her pussy, caressing gently between them.

"...mmh!" the girl mewled.

"Your little pussy is smarter than you, dumb pup!" he said, with a loving smile. "She knows she needs dick. It's what she was made for."

And again, at the mention of dick... "MMnh!" The cute little egg inside her buzzed alive while her Daddy caressed her pussy.

...Dick...

"She knows YOU need dick. It's what you were made for, little cunt."

"NNnn!" D-dick... She gazed at him with watery, lust-hazed eyes. She was his little cunt.

"Your pussy knows what's best for you. You don't think with your brain. Good girls think with their pussies." His fingers were starting to massage her more rapidly. "You a good girl?"

"ARF!" she moaned out, desperately.

"You sound so excited! You want cock?"

"Ahhh!" she moaned, jaw agape. The vibrator.

"You excited for cock?"

"Ohhh mmmuhuh! Ruff!!" the little cuntpuppy mewled. Cock, cock, cock...!

THWAP. "Ee!" The sting of his ruler reddening her ass again, this time leaving a teasing strip of a mark.

"Then why aren't those silly asscheeks wagging, girl?"

"Mmmh...!" she whimpered, and clumsily tried to start wagging her ass while seated on the floor. Mr. Torias smiled at the ridiculous display.

"Not like that, dumby!" he laughed lovingly. "You know how to beg, don't you? You want dick, don't you?"

A moan. "Nng-- arf!"

Dick!

Begging pose... Begging pose for dick!

Her Owner kindly fussed her out of her sundress, letting her plump titties jiggle out happily. With just her white-pink sneakers left on, the puppy girl tingled from the humiliation of her nudity.

Sweetheart got up into a squat, with her thighs spread far apart, revealing her drooling pussy.

Her paws, she held up limp and pressed against her titties, squishing them sensually together.

Her tongue lulled out lazily, dripping lusty drool down onto her cleavage as she panted, her face bright-red with arousal.

And she sluttily bent her back in and pushed her ass out, before starting to wag her fat ass with horny delight, gazing up at her Daddy-- the most beautiful, handsomest man in the world!

"Mmmm!!!" she whimpered loudly.

"That's my good girl! You want cock? You want cock, baby?"

She wagged her ass harder each time the vibrator turned on at the word 'cock.'

"ARF!! RUFF!!"

She was just trembling with arousal now. She looked like such a stupid little bitch, in her silly pose, showing her lewd, slutty body off, humiliating herself like an animal, begging for her Owner's cock, droplets of arousal flickering off her pussy as she desperately barked and wagged her ass.

Him, smiling down at her with a condescending affection, in his semi-formal, well-put-together button-up and slacks and dress shoes. Her, bare, except for her pretty pink sneakers, looking so cute in comparison, beneath him.

She gazed up at him from there.

Up at that pretty face of his.

Up at the man who had dominated her,

who had housebroken and trained her,

who had domesticated her into his dog.

Up at the hard outline of his big dick, right there, hidden behind the fabric of his pants...

She needed it.

Yesterday's memories of his dick were flooding back, images of his cock right in front of her face, up close, veiny and twitching... the smell of his manhood intermixed with the elegant beauty of his cologne... the taste of a penis inside her mouth, the light saltiness accenting the strength of the flavor...

And now, the vibrator tightened each of these vivid thoughts of cock-- of her Daddy's cock. It twined the mental imprints to her coerced and stimulated delight, til they hummed taut like a single guitar string...