Domesticated into her Teacher's Pet Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweetie wagged her ass hopelessly and stupidly, mewling on end for his dick.

"Mmmmm...!"

Please, please, please, please...

Up 'til then, Mr. Torias had just been taking immense pleasure in watching his trained bitch beg on the floor in her silly pose, cunt dripping.

"You're being such a good girl. I'm gonna let you use your people-words, but no thinking, okay? Let your pussy speak for you, let your pussy think for you..."

She nodded quickly, vacant with lust. He scritched her chin and leaned in, and she was shaking with anticipation, like she was a well-trained doggy he was about to give a release command...

"Go on, speak! What'dyu need, puppy?"

"Cock!" the girl cried desperately

Her vibrator rewarded her, and so the brainless pup continued.

"NNh! Cock! Cockmmmmn, please. COCK, Sir sir! Please? Please gimme cock! Nnhpplease, Daddy?" She wagged her ass, all cute for him. She was drooling and sputtering, the buzzing vibrator rewarding each utterance of 'cock,' making her drenched pussy leak its happiness all over the floor beneath her. "Please? I really want your dick-- mmmnG! Please give me dickhkhhh... Please fill me with dick--NN!-- I want cock-- Mmnh! I want COCK!! Cock Daddy, please, dick, pleasssngh... Please Sir, Daddy's cocckknngh..."

"A'right then."

Then, the puppy whore was face to face with Daddy's big, hard cock-- inches from her, head swaying.

There it was. Veiny, well groomed, manly and eager, twitching as it pointed intently towards her.

"Go on, Sweetheart. Suck."

It was as if time froze. Kaitlyn's panting breath slowed. Her eyes were filled with adoration. A drop of her sweetness dripped from the lips of her pussy. She glanced up at Mr. Torias. He looked beautiful, his gorgeous face looking kind and at rest, the smooth fabric of his black button-up draping and tensing along the curves of his broad and sculpted body, the dominance inherent to the angle from which she viewed him, inherent to the way he looked down at her...

She loved him. She needed his cock.

Like a puppy who'd been holding a treat on her nose and was just given the release word, Kaitlyn flew onto the cock, and wrapped her lips tight.

"Schlp, shlrp schLP SCHL SCHLEPP SCHHLP SCHPLL...!"

She worshiped her Owner's phallus with her lewd, drooly suckling and slurping. Her mind had been smeared pink, and her brains surely smelled like pussy and sex. With her pussy spilling itself happily all over the floor, all that remained was her newfound romantic obsession with cock.

"SCHLPSCHL-Mmmmm!" she mewled with delight, as her vibrator tickled her silly for every loving slurp of cock she savored. Thus, the association between girlish, slutty bliss and the thorough, direct experience of DICK continued to be built, and reinforced. Sweetheart's "cock-loving."

"SCHLP SCHHHHHHLLLP, SCHLPSCHLPSCHLP!"

Even without the vibrator, she'd find herself relishing that particular personal pleasure she found in suckling cock; for, to her, it was like a pacifier, and calmed her racing mind, helping her to more smoothly melt into her situation, into submission.

Whilst giving Mr. Torias her adorable service-- still in her stupid little pose, squatting with her pussy on display, paws on her boobs, and gazing up at her Daddy with the widest, most loving, most grateful forest-green puppy-eyes-- all the while, Sweetheart's curvy hips and bubbly behind gently and blissfully wagged.

That said, the peace she found in sucking dick didn't curb the girl's energy.

"MmmmMSCHLP!!" She whorishly worshiped the dick with her delight for it, swallowing taste after taste, giving it so much spit that she spilled her mess of saliva all down her chin, over his balls, round her lips. And all the while, this eagerness made a gushy, warm, wet heaven for her adored Daddy.

"Mmmmmm... SHLPMmmm... Shlpmmmmmm..."

All those tastes and smells, the feeling of the ridges of veins pressing against her soft lips, the delicious lubrication smoothening her mouth's every caress, the feeling of this man's member dancing against the eager press of her tongue. Even the gagging, which he had not yet trained out of her, would, too, end up as pleasant memories seared into the grooves of her happy puppy brain.

"That's my sweet girl, that's a good pup..." Mr. Torias praised, his deep honey voice quivering with pleasure. He was enamored with her, and his breathing reflected the ecstasy her every effort aroused in him.

Her dreamy cravings for cock, her in-trained obsession with cock, were being beautifully fulfilled. This was a fantasy come true. Cock... A man's cock... Mr. Torias's cock... Right there, in her mouth... Yummy cock... So big... So manly... Pleasing my Daddy...

And what a horrible fulfillment it was. One without satisfaction. One without fingers even near her pussy, much less cock. She was being edged out of her mind, for the vibrator was relentlessly maxing itself out within her. All she could do was get herself more and more eager, more and more desperate to devour Daddy's penis. All she could do was keep squelching her whorish juices onto the classroom floor while she pushed her tight mouth onto his dick, desperately trying to scratch an itch that she couldn't reach like this. It was hell. It was heaven. Her eyes glazed over, tears began to trickle at the corners of her eyes. Nothing occupied her empty little puppy brain at all. Nothing but puppy thoughts. Mr. Torias. Hard cock...

Arf!!!

"Aagph!!" the cute, little puppygirl sputtered her pathetic attempt at a bark against the cock and drool.

"My sweet bitch..." Mr. Torias moaned, before laughing a little at his cute pet. A moan escaped her through the blowjob, as she felt his strong hand run through her silky hair and grip a handful. "Mnnmngh, fucking hell... I'm gonna cum in your pretty mouth, Sweetness."

"MMNN!" she mewled with delight, followed by another "ARGHF!" Then, Kaitlyn dropped from a squat down to her knees-- cock in mouth all the while. He'd called her 'bitch,' so, good puppy that she was, she had followed the implicit command and was switching to her bitch-pose. She put her paws on the ground to press her tits together with her arms, she spread her thighs, and she pushed her ass and titties out.

The silly puppy was ready to receive her Daddy's cum in her mouth, and to show it she wagged her plump ass excitedly, while sloppily slurping his cock even harder.

"SCHLLLLLRRP! SCHLP! SCHLP! SCHLP!"

"Mmmmn, oh THAT'S my good girl, that's my sweet bitch... Nng... OHHHHhh... oh fuck... fuck yes, Sweetie..."

The beautiful, deep honey of his moans was music to Kaitlyn's ears. It made her heart flutter. She made Daddy happy! She made Daddy so happy... She was making him cum...

And for doing so, she got to receive that warm gift from his balls! His dick spasmed hard in her mouth, making her mewl in alarm-- though her pretty pink lips still stayed wrapped tightly round him. She felt the warm semen shoot into the back of her mouth, load after load, rapid-fire spasms onto her tongue, pooling up more and more. It tasted salty, strangely textured. This was only the second time she'd ever tasted cum.

As she tasted it again, she recalled the first time she had-- yesterday-- along with the immense pride she had felt in making him cum. As the semen seeped into her tastebuds, the fierce buzzing within her, reinforced her growing appreciation for the flavor, for the sensation of semen in her mouth.

Finally, his hard dick started to relax, and she popped it out of her mouth-- the dick then cumming one last load onto the girl's pretty lips, which made her giggle absentmindedly, lustfully, from the silliness of it.

"That's my good girl..." Mr. Torias said, with a smile and a slight pant in his breath.

"You did such a good job, Sweetheart!" He smiled wider upon taking in the sight of his well-trained puppygirl, sitting there in her bitch-pose with his warm semen pooled in her mouth and some more dripping off her plump lips, hazy-eyed and dripping from her pussy, awaiting her Daddy's instruction on what to do with his cum.

"Swallow, angel, and lick those lips clean."

So she did. In one big, yummy gulp, the braindead girl clumsily swallowed, and all the warm cum flowed down her throat into her belly. Then, her eyes fluttering half-open, she swished her tongue around and cleaned up the cum left on her lips. Mmmm, yummy cum...

"That's a good girl!" Mr. Torias delighted, petting her so softly and lovingly on her dirty-blonde head, that the girl started giggling with happiness.

******

Sweet Kaitlyn, happy little puppy, relished having a kind Owner who took care of her in her braindead state. He'd gently helped the dumb slut slip her cute sundress and socks back on; then he'd plopped her fat ass on his lap, his fingers against her swollen pussy, and he let her have at it. The poor girl, who hadn't cum yet, who hadn't even been given the privilege of putting anything inside her pussy yet, mewled and gently wagged her plump ass while her Owner caressed her swollen mound to the rhythm of her wagging.

"Mmmm...~"

Still, Kaitlyn whined, for his fingers never ventured inside, only offering that calm, dulled delight which kept her sweet pussy drooling and ready for him even after they'd had all their fun, even now in the aftercare of it all.

"Tch, tch, tch, it's okay, Sweetie... Daddy's here..." he'd say, among other pampering words.

And so patiently, as though doing some slutty meditation, Sweetheart just had to sit there in his lap, cuddling him and nuzzling against him while he teased her little brains out. She smiled and giggled and felt nothing but butterflies in her tummy, adoring this heavenly edging state, adoring the way her Daddy took care of her. The depth of his kind voice, the considerate dance of his thick fingers, the homely broadness of his chest, the comfortable seating his lap provided...

"Mmmm, mmmm..." Sweetheart whined girlishly, and Torias intuitively recognized it as a requesting whine, a 'May I use words?' whine.

"Hm? Speak," he encouraged.

"...I love you, Sir..." The respectful, deferent 'Sir,' she said with the most honeyed affection. She looked up at him with open, vulnerable eyes. She was baring her feelings to him. She trusted him.

Mr. Torias smiled an adoring smile, like she really was just a stray puppy. "I love you, too, Sweetness." He gave her a kiss on her forehead, then another on her cheek, then another on her lips, then a thousand more 'til he had her giggling. She loved the feeling of his caramel scruff against her face... His warm lips...

She leaned up, and gave him a kiss back-- a cute little puppy kiss, a tiny lick of her tongue, right on his cheek. And then, as he looked at her with surprise, caught off guard and a bit flustered, she smiled with blushy delight at him.

*******

Mr. Torias took the vibrator out of her and applied a new no-pissing sticker onto her needy pussy before she left. He even gave her back her panties for the day. With a deep, loving kiss, she happily chirped her goodbyes to him, and then was on her way.

All throughout her classes, all throughout the day, even with no vibrator to ceaselessly and sporadically tease her insides (like Mr. Torias had made her endure the day before), Kaitlyn couldn't shake that lustful yearning.

...Cock...

She was infatuated with it. With Mr. Torias's dick. The conditioning was paying off. Every so often, she remembered the taste of his sex on her tongue, and it made her thighs tremble.

In her Calculus and Italian Renaissance classes, she zoned out into gentle daydreams revolving around the sensation of Mr. Torias's penis gliding smoothly in and out her lips.

During lunch, eating served as a reminder of how she had lewdly savored his warm, salty cum. She wondered how it might taste for her Daddy to cover her fries in cum, which made the girl turn red and giggle, to the confusion of her lunch table.

Her Women's Studies class might've been the worst of it... Listening to those anecdotes of the hard-won victories for women's rights, and those potent arguments and declarations of the independence, intelligence, dignity, and strength of women everywhere... All she could think of was how she had been trained into a dog. How she'd suckled on his cock and drank down his cum while wagging her ass and barking for him. How she was setting the worst example as a woman, for she had been degraded into a man's pet bitch. And how even now, Sweetheart yearned for Mr. Torias's dick, because her silly cunt said so.

Heading outside to spend her free period in relaxation, the girl made her way through the school's winding hallways, and with each step, found herself lost in introspective thought.

******

Kaitlyn had always been a little boy-crazy. Who could blame her? She liked guys a lot... They could be cute, and gentle, and they were often bigger than her, so being around the one's she was close to, would often make her feel warm and safe.

They were often much bigger than her... broader, too. Their hands, often larger than hers, more intricately detailed-- veinier... The hair covering their arms, their chests, it was so cute-- fuzzy and fluffy and warm. They smelled so nice (when they tried, that is)-- god, she couldn't get enough of boy-smell. And those voices... sometimes, a sexy rasp, sometimes, jovial and quick-witted...

...And sometimes, smooth and deep and sweet, like honey... Like his.

And that energy, that masculine vitality. So full of life, she often observed in many; so eager to express themselves, to impress themselves upon the world. To channel their energy, like the flourishing of a flower, like the racing of a stag... It made her giddy and happy to be around such vivacious expressions of life.

Kaitlyn liked men. But Kaitlyn was NO misogynist. She never saw men as above her, as superior to women. Sure, maybe she'd internalized some misogyny-- who hadn't? But ideologically, she understood how this dominator culture constructed its own narratives about gender roles, how human societies were originally matrilineal and women used to own the means of production. Right on.

At the same time... just a couple hours earlier, she'd lived the opposite. She'd been fiercely dominated by a man-- made into an animal, his animal, his pet. And it felt wonderful... She liked being beneath him... his doting, eager, cock-hungry puppy of a girl. She liked having that strong, kind man holding her leash, giving her permission to speak and to piss, keeping her helplessly dripping with lust, making her bark and wag her ass and do silly poses for him... claiming her as his property, and declaring himself her Owner.

Not only did she find herself ecstatic in the bliss of submission, of being a man's pet girl. No, she'd internalized his words about her place as a cunt, she'd really FELT them.

"Your little pussy is smarter than you, dumb pup!

"She knows YOU need cock.

"It's what you were made for, little cunt.

"Your pussy knows what's best for you.

"You don't think with your brain.

"Good girls think with their pussies."

In those precious moments with her Daddy Torias, there wasn't a damn thing going through her head, except the girlish, slutty impulses of her pussy, telling her to throw her mouth onto his big, warm cock...

And then there was that. The matter of cock. Throughout all her years enamored with men, she'd only ever held a slight intrigue for dicks. Every so often, she'd have those silly curiosities-- what might it be like to have a dick, to pee out of it? Maybe she'd wonder what it might be like to hold a heavy penis in hand, to see it in person, caress and tease it 'til it hardened, see how the lively thing reacted. And perhaps, on lonely nights, she'd fantasize, while her fingers explored her own excited body, 'bout what it might feel like... for a man to push his dick inside her...

But then she met a real cock, she really got to know it-- she saw it, gazed at it, smelled it, kissed it, made out with it, tasted it, swallowed it, chugged its cum... And since then, it's like she couldn't stop thinking about it. Her pussy tickled whenever the image of its visage flashed in her head. It was so vivid, one could almost see its reflection in her pretty green eyes. Head, shaft, balls, warm semen-- that made the girl giggly, to think she still had some in her belly. On top of her puppyish love for her kind Owner, Mr. Torias, she had a raging, girlish crush on his manhood! It was as if a nascent, primal urge of cock had been awakened within the depths of her girly little tummy. It didn't help that for every slurp and suckle and lick and kiss she gave his dick, every time "dick" or "cock" was uttered, accompanying every thought of penis invoked within her pretty little brain, Kaitlyn's pussy was rewarded with delight by the pretty pink vibrating egg that had been inside her-- further training and reinforcing the silly bitch's newfound cock-obsession.

She wasn't a misogynist... Her?? How could she be? Yet here she was. Happy being made from a woman into a pet. Happily letting a man call her a cunt and tell her to think only with her pussy, since that was only natural for girls-- and then listening to him, emptying out her little brain and letting her dripping cunt guide her actions. Falling in love with not only a man, but with his dick and balls and cum, and worshiping them feverishly with her lips and tongue and throat.

She was finding it harder and harder to justify herself as a respectable woman, when she saw herself as such a silly and pathetic slut of a thing. She was finding it hard to maintain a strong self-image of herself, and she was finding it hard to feel her strength in her femininity, in her identity as a woman, because over the past few days, her foundations had been rocked with extraordinary overstepping of her boundaries, with Kaitlyn's non-consensual domestication into an obedient pet woman, a barking, bouncing, big-boobied bitch with a cock-and-cum craving and the widest puppylove-eyes for her Owner and master. Her seemingly minuscule self-respect in the face of such degradation... no, her lustful, giddy, eager welcoming of such mistreatment-- truly left her feeling like a ridiculous joke of a woman.

And yet, all this inner conflict was utterly overshadowed and insignificant in the face of the intense infatuation she had for her circumstances, for Mr. Torias and the delights and comforts and love she shared with him. Him, this masculine embodiment of her boy-craziness, this apex of crushes who had simply claimed the girl as his, for which she harbored no complaints. Despite her disintegrating sense of self and growing self-awareness of her misogynistic thoughts and actions, Sweetheart was delighted to keep being her Daddy's sweet puppy cunt.

So ran Kaitlyn's thoughts as she ventured out the school doors, to find some lonely spot under a tree to enjoy her break period.

******

[Trigger Warning]

"Hey, Katie!"

That shrill, mocking voice. Kaitlyn stiffened, then slowly turned around.

Cordelia, Kaitlyn's ex-friend-- if she could ever call the sneaky prick a friend to begin with-- a tall, redheaded white girl, wearing a varsity jacket that gave her an air of arrogance which suited her, and carrying an over-detailed iced coffee in her masterfully manicured hand.

To Kaitlyn's misfortune, Cordelia had yesterday found out about her secret little escapades with Mr. Torias. So now, Cordelia had her own leash around the girl's neck-- unbeknownst to Torias, as of yet; Kaitlyn hadn't told him, for Kaitlyn feared what he may think or do, upon learning that she'd been letting someone else have their fun with her.

"Aw, you've been avoiding me, haven't you, dog? You didn't think I'd let you go home without saying hi, did you?"