Domesticated into her Teacher's Pet Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She caught her balance, pulled down her sundress, and didn't look back.

But just before she was out of earshot, she heard Cordelia give her a last cruel reminder.

"Oh and I better see your fat ass on Monday! I have more friends I wanna show you to!"

No no no no no NO--

[Trigger Warning over.]

******

"KAITLYN!" Mr. Torias's firm voice pierced through the lot's silent dusk.

Her eyes raised immediately to meet his, perking her head up quick as lightning, like a puppy seeing her person again after an agonizing week without him-- though it had only been a half a day for Kaitlyn.

The poor pup had been sniffling silently to herself on the asphalt next to his car, but when she saw her Owner, her cries only then crescendoed into a sobbing, a weeping.

She couldn't say a word as her deep grieving tore through her throat-- as Torias ran towards her, fell to his knees and embraced the poor, battered girl.

She heard his breath flutter. His hands tightened their grip on her dripping sundress, his forearms gently tightened their grip on her.

Suddenly, the warm embrace of her Owner, of this man who loved her. Suddenly, her grief erupted not in despairing paroxysms, but as a river of sadness torrenting into him.

It felt like he was holding her there for hours. She didn't want it to ever stop. She needed his safe embrace. Within a long couple of minutes, her weeping subdued, into a fierce but continuous, comforted crying against his shoulder. Still, tears ran relentless down the poor girl's beaten and berated face.

"That's it. You're safe, Sweetie."

She'd missed him. She'd missed her Daddy so much. She hugged him so tight, like she'd never see him again. And she reveled in how tightly he hugged her back.

Soon enough, he had his girl wrapped up in a blanket cocoon, sitting on his lap and cuddling against him in the open trunk of his car. Her crying had simmered out, and she felt a gentle peace she hadn't felt in hours. That peace she felt only in his presence, under his care.

Torias handled his Sweetie with the utmost tenderness, but beneath the surface, the man was boiling with malice and rage. Who the FUCK had done this heartless cruelty to HIS puppy... No, he wasn't going to let this shit slide. He'd fucking show them EXACTLY what happens when you beat his dog.

Soon. But not now.

He kissed his girl sweetly on the head, and murmured, "I'm going to keep you this weekend, puppy."

Her Owner, her Daddy, had told her what was happening, and that was that. It wasn't forceful. She liked the ease of mind. She didn't give a single worry to any considerations-- what would she wear? What might her parents think? No, sweet Katie was going to do as she was told, and she was happy to. Happy to spend more time with him, happy to obey him like a good doggy.

She nodded lightly, yet still she averted his eyes. Like an abused, traumatized mutt. In only an evening, Cordelia had trained a fear of eye contact into the poor thing.

Somehow, though, without looking, Sweetheart could still sense the warmth from her Daddy's kind smile.

******

He made her a nest of blankets and pillows in his trunk, and she was more than grateful to have a private, spacious, and comfy spot to snuggle into and rest as he drove.

They'd make a couple stops for supplies she'd need, yet make it home before the sky was black. His home. A humble slice of suburbia, yet noticeably neglected, as if he held no love for it. The front yard was unkempt, the paint was chipping off... yet as he pulled into the driveway, Kaitlyn peeking over the backseats, she could just make out the backyard over the fence. And it was lovely. Warm, hanging light glittered above, draping down alongside curtains of flowery vines which the trees kindly provided.

Kaitlyn stayed put 'til Torias opened the trunk for her, then gently coaxed her onto her feet.

"Come on out, love," he murmured kindly, with a kiss on her head. "Let's get you cleaned up."

It didn't take long. It was a prissy, pampering bath, in the wooden bathtub-hottub under the fairy lights and draping vinery of his backyard, surrounded by flowers of pinks and oranges.

Given he had hugged her while she was still covered in piss, cum, and coffee, he'd decided to join her. The fences were tall enough and the forest dense enough that no neighbors could see them as they undressed.

Once he'd helped her out of her sundress and helped her into the tub, she watched from there-- face half-submerged, eyes peeking shyly over-- as he, himself, unbuttoned his shirt, then unbuckled his belt and pants, and rendered himself nude before her.

She'd never seen her Daddy fully nude. He had chest hair, and hair in most other places, though only lightly, so she could still make out the humble tone of his muscles through his soft, well-balanced body. The V-shape of his torso, the slight cum gutters round his soft but held abdomen, the veins of his forearms, the light muscular overhang of his chest... Kaitlyn blushed. She blushed hard.

Torias noticed and smiled, and then joined her in the bathtub, gently moving her into his lap. She got a hands-on bath from him, his manly hands gently maneuvering and wiping her arms, squishing into her soft cheeks and nose, thoroughly massaging shampoo into her soiled hair's grime. Even when he'd attended to her breasts, it was with the same disinterested care he'd shown the rest of her body. He was taking care of his puppy, giving the sweet thing the bath she deserved... Though, she noticed that his tender caring didn't curb the hardness she felt nestled between her cheeks... not that she minded. She liked that he enjoyed her...

He gently rinsed out the soap with a bucket, smiling affectionately when she spittled the water out of her face. Finishing up, he had the nude Kaitlyn stand up, and gently attended to her pussy.

As she did, Kaitlyn's breath picked up-- her pussy was sensitive, in being forcibly waxed, but more than this, she was afraid. She saw Torias furrow his eyebrows. She didn't have her sticker.

"Poor baby," he cried, his voice trembling as his fingers ran gently over her reddened, abused lips. "Who--" then he looked up, and saw she was about to cry. "Hey, hey, it's okay, Sweetheart," he cooed, and gently settled her back down into his lap. He gave her comforting kisses until she sniffled herself better, and finished cleaning up her pussy ever so gently.

She loved her Daddy so much.

As he helped her out of the tub and toweled her off, she felt a twinge of embarrassment, standing there butt-naked before him. And yet, it didn't feel all that off. After all, he was naked, too. And it was Daddy, and he was taking care of her...

All dried off, he held her hand and led her off inside, to get dressed up and cozy together.

******

"Don't mind the mess, I'm moving out soon."

The house was surprisingly empty, except for a well-stocked kitchen and a cozy fireplace, from what she could see. She didn't mind.

With her dirty-blonde hair fluffed up from a thorough toweling, and her soft body squished into some snug pajama shorts, fluffy thigh-socks and one of Torias's nice-smelling, men-sized t-shirts, Sweetheart stood before her Owner, squirming with blushy gratitude for his pampering.

Before he'd dressed her up, Torias had given her new wounds some much needed love; her butt cheeks got bruise cream and wide bandages for their heinous spanking, then her face cheeks had gotten a flurry of kisses and a cute, little decorative pink band-aid with a puppy bone on it. Sweetheart giggled sweetly at it.

Torias, meanwhile, had put on a pair of light grey sweatpants-- the erotic potential of which hadn't been lost on Kaitlyn, who blushily eyed his prominent crotch-- as well as a warm, soft, black long-sleeve to wear as tonight's pajamas.

Then it was time for dinner!

She followed him, wondering how she might help him cook, but quickly learned he wouldn't have her standing like a 'people.'

"Down, girl." He looked at her, not reprimanding, but with a genuine look in his eyes, telling her that she wasn't to be standing.

She blushed, embarrassed in that way anyone might be when they're spontaneously told to sit on the ground like a dog. And yet, she lowered herself slowly for him, unoffended, before crawling after him into the kitchen. Katie would've despised such demands from Cordelia. He wasn't her.

Mr. Torias smiled at her when she appeared on all fours in the kitchen! Kaitlyn was so eager to be his loyal doggy.

She stayed there seated on the kitchen floor in her comfy pajama shorts and t-shirt, watching her Daddy go from counter to counter, cooking for the both of them. Every so often, he'd shoot her a smile or scritch her cute chin. And as he was cooking, he'd often hold out a bit of chicken or lettuce between his fingers, and let his cute puppy snack on the bits, and then suck his fingers clean.

The yummy bits and pieces made Sweetie so excited-- she hadn't realized how hungry she'd been! She crawled after her Daddy over to the living room, while whatever smelled good, finished simmering in the pots and pans. To her blushy shock, beside an armchair near the fireplace, a fluffy, beige dog bed awaited her!

Torias spotted her gaze on it, and remarked, "Go on, Sweetie, it's for you!" as if it were obvious, given she's the puppy.

And so, with little hesitance, she did. She crawled onto the large, comfy mass, curled up, and watched with adoration in her eyes, as her Daddy tended to the fireplace, stoking a warm flame for them to share. Then he returned to the kitchen, but not before giving her a smile and giving her soft, blonde head a loving pat.

A few moments later, without lifting her lazy head from her doggy bed, Katie would watch her Daddy come back from the kitchen with two dishes in hand. In the one hand, a dinner plate with an elegantly prepared meal of steak, asparagus, and mashed potatoes. In the other hand, Sweetie's pretty pink doggy bowl, full of a dinner just as lovingly prepared-- though "elegant" wouldn't quite accurately describe it. The steak and asparagus were cut up into cute, bite-sized bits, and all mixed together into a mushy meal of yummy steak-dinner doggy food.

"Dinner time, Sweetie!"

He plopped himself in the fireplace armchair, dinner plate in his lap, and watched his Sweetie crawl and skip over to his side as he set her doggy bowl there on the floor, her excited ass thoughtlessly wagging while she crawled.

She came up to him and rested her head on his knee and gave his hand a sweet, loving lick, as if to say, "Thank you Daddy!" His heart warmed and melted.

Despite her sweet displays, he noticed, as he had before, that she still could not look at him. He found himself concerned.

He ruffled his girly's soft hair, gently encouraging her down towards her bowl, and as he started eating, he ruminated on this. What had been done to her? He missed how she'd gaze up at him so lovingly with her wide green puppy-eyes...

Still, he was happy to see how excitedly his Sweetheart gobbled down her yummy meal-- obediently making sure not to use her paws, stuffing her pretty face messily into her doggy bowl.

She must have been so hungry! The poor thing. She licked up mashed potatoes and blissfully chewed up her asparagus and steak bits, and her Daddy rested his hand on her buttcheek calmly-- as if a soft, cute armrest-- while she gently swayed it back and forth in delight.

Sweetie's brain was a little empty at this point. Tired from such a hard day, and pampered in such a safe space, the only thing going through her head was...

mmmm... Yummy...!

She didn't even notice her ass wagging! That attractive little doggy habit had simply been well-trained into her by then.

Torias had his own delicious dinner, albeit in a more dignified manner, enjoying the warmth of the fireplace and the company of his dog.

Soon enough, he'd finished, and around the same time, heard the scritch of the dog bowl across the wooden floor. His eager puppy was pushing it along, pressing her face into her dish as she tried to lick up the last remaining crumbs and bits of her dinner-- getting mashed potatoes all over her nose and cheeks in the process! Torias smiled at the amusing sight, and gently patted her bum twice.

"I'll get you more, Sweetheart."

"ARF!" the pet girl barked happily from the mess in her dish!

She hadn't barked since Cordelia abusively squeezed ruffs and arfs out of her earlier that evening.

She herself didn't even notice how much joy she took in her little bark, but the space Torias provided... it made her feel safe again.

And so the happy Sweetie kept licking at her doggy bowl until her Daddy returned to scoop her a yummy, mushy serving of seconds!

******

Daddy cleaned off her face, first with his fingers, scooping the lumpy mashed potatoes from her cheeks into her mouth, which she happily sucked up; then with a wet napkin and a towel, cleaning her up and drying her face off nicely.

A loud, sleepy, high-pitched yawn from Sweetheart-- apart from melting her Daddy's heart-- told him it was nearly bedtime for her. But she whimpered, because the sweet girl wanted to stay up with her Daddy, and so, Mr. Torias let her stay curled up beside him, on her little dog bed, taking in the warmth of the fireplace and resting her eyes, while he read his evening literature.

Around midnight, he set down his book, stretched and groaned softly, then stood from his recliner only to find his Sweetheart fast asleep in her little doggy bed. He smiled at the cute sight, but as he tiptoed back over to her with a fluffy blanket and laid it over her body, the sleepy girl's eyes fluttered open and she raised her head. She was a sensitive puppy, easily woken, and at the hazy sight of her Daddy tucking her in, she whimpered softly up at him.

"Mmmmh... mmmmh..." she mewled in her sweet, high pitches.

Gently holding her cheek, he had his doggy use her words. "What's wrong, Sweetie?"

"...Can I sleep with you...?" Her request flowed out uninhibited through her sleepy haze, though a twinge of shyness still quieted her voice and flushed her cheeks.

Her Daddy smiled tenderly at the adorable sight.

"Of course, Sweetheart." And with the utmost care, he wrapped his arms around his girl, nestling her in the fluffy blanket, and carried her like his little princess, keeping her nice and comfy and warm and bundled up snug against his chest, all the way to his bedroom.

She sighed with delight, fading in and out of sleep and dreams, awoken only once more as he laid her on his bed, and laid himself beside her.

Again, she whimpered softly, and so he brought himself close to her, lending her his ear.

"Spoon me, Daddy?" she whispered gently, not looking at him this time, embarrassed by her own question, yet blushing with warmth and a sweet craving for intimacy.

And so, he did. He wrapped his arms around his puppygirl, and pulled her in tightly, the two of them cuddled up together under those warm, heavy layers of blankets.

To Kaitlyn, it was a dream. She was being held in her Daddy's strong arms... she was being held in the gentle, protective embrace of a man, of this man she adored, of her Daddy... The cozy warmth of their bedroom cuddling seeped inside her... filled her heart with calm and safety... filled her tummy with ticklish butterflies... filled her loins with blissed arousal...

In that sleepy haze, the happy girl let her nymphish, perhaps mischievous, impulses overcome her, and pushed her plump ass back, pressing those little pajama shorts up against the crotch of her big spoon's grey sweatpants. Behind her, she heard her half-awake Daddy's groan of pleasure through his lips; hearing his reaction which tickled her little heart with delight. And so, the puppygirl kept at it, wagging and rubbing her soft ass against him to her own sleepy rhythm, feeling the mass of his manhood shift and press against her... Until finally, it swelled and stood, gently aroused, and finally, as she pressed her booty back towards him, she felt his long, semi-hard dick through his sweats.

"Mmmm..." she sighed with victorious delight, and with one final push, nestled the length up between the valley of her cheeks, wedging up her shorts and giving her Daddy a lovely, unimpeded feeling of his manhood being cradled, snug and tight, in the soft valley of her happy little butt.

Her pussy tickled with delight at her dreamy little games... the gentle caress of lust lulled her Daddy, as well... The sweet lullaby of their blissful spooning melted them away to the land of warm dreams.

******

_______________