Domesticated Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't seem long before he loosened the ropes holding my arms then my ankles. He stood me up and tied my ankles together. I was about to fall over when he grabbed me, laid me on the floor, face down. He pulled my ankles up and my arms back and roped my wrists and ankles together. With my elbows tied together, the position pulled my shoulders back and lifted my chest off the floor. He finally untied my nipples. The pain was very harsh when the blood flow returned. He ran a rope around my ankles and up over the ceiling beam and hauled me up suspended in the living room. I couldn't remember if the curtains were opened or closed. I was terrified just thinking that any stranger would be able to see my predicament and examine me in my submissive, naked state. It was actually turning me on. I could feel my pussy begin to moisten as I thought more about a stranger seeing me like this.

Suddenly he had shoved a vibrator into my pussy and tied a rope around it and through the crack in my ass, around my waist and back through my crotch, holding the vibrator in place. My whole body started quivering as I built toward orgasm. I'm sure he noticed because he started pulling my nipples and squeezing my boobs. Within minutes my body shook with a violent orgasm and then started building toward another which came quickly. Still, he did not stop toying with me and I climaxed again, again and again. Finally I blacked out and sagged into the ropes.

When I awoke I found myself spread eagled on our bed again, this time face up. The clock beside the bed showed 5:30. He had kept me his prisoner for nearly 24 hours now and my body showed it. The many bruises from the clothes pins were turning black & blue and rope impressions still showed their grooves in my skin. My joints and muscles were stiff from the many positions he had forced me into. My pussy and butt were raw from his harsh abuse. My jaw ached from accommodating his gags. Hunger was now making my stomach grumble. It was around 6:00 when he came in carrying a leather strap and rubber ball contraption. He roughly pulled the tape off my mouth and withdrew my panties, now soaked, and stuffed the ball in. I had to open my mouth much wider to accommodate it. He took the first strap around my neck and fastened it, then a double strap beside my nose, joining, then buckling over the top of my head and finally a strap under my jaw making the gag a permanent fixture.

He quickly stripped off his clothes, climbed between my legs and stuffed his dick deep into my pussy. Being helpless and at his disposal had become very erotic for me. I wanted all our sex like this from now on. I was enjoying being dominated. I wanted to wrap my arms and legs around him and the restraints added excitement to the domination. He pumped his member deep inside me. I could feel another climax coming on strong and from his tempo I knew he was also nearing climax. My body exploded in orgasm and then he filled my pussy with his hot come. He withdrew, went to the bathroom and showered.

He returned with a fist full of ropes. He untied my arms, made me sit up and retied my wrists and elbows behind me. He untied my ankles then tied them together, pulled them back and tied them to my wrists. He stuck his arm under my ankles and slung me up over his shoulder and carried me back to the cellar. There, he disconnected my ankles from my wrists, stood me up and tied a rope from my wrists through my crotch and around my waist. When he pulled it tight and knotted it, my pussy was split in two. He then connected a rope from my elbows to the ceiling so I was held standing up. He then got several very long strands of rope and starting at my ankles began to encircle my legs. He made sure each loop was tight against the previous one as he covered my ankles, calves and then my knees where he tied off the first length. He proceeded with the second strand to cover my thighs and hips and tied it off around my waist. He continued up my ribcage, being sure to entrap my arms inside the loops. When he reached my tits he lifted them until the loops were tight against the base of them, then laid a couple of loops tight against the top. He then brought the rope around and encircled one tit then the other with several loops until only an inch or two protruded, bulb-like, beyond the loops of rope. He continued until the last loop was tight under my chin. I had become a living, breathing coil of rope, totally entrapped within. He then began pinching, squeezing and sucking my nipples, the only part of me showing besides my head and toes. The pain was agonizing. My tits were squeezed tight to rock-hard bulbs sticking out of the ropes. When he finished his toying, he clamped a clothes pin on each of my nipples. I almost choked from the pain. Again he started snapping Polaroids from all angles. He finished, put the camera down and without a word went upstairs. I started to panic thinking he would leave me like this for the rest of the night. I searched the room frantically for a means of escape but of course he had covered himself. The closest piece of furniture was at least 15 feet away and I could not get one finger free without help. I resigned myself to wait for his return and bear the pain as best as I could. It was a long wait.

I couldn't really fall over. My feet were flat on the floor, the coils of rope held my body rigid and the rope to the ceiling helped me keep my balance. Every move though pulled the rope tighter into my pussy and after a while I could feel it buried deep inside with my pussy lips closed around it. Breathing had become a torment. Each breath closed the ropes tighter around my breasts. My jaws ached from the long hours of accommodating the huge ball gag. I was without doubt the epitome of helplessness. I found out later that it was around midnight when he came back for me. I was sure it was much later, like eight hours later. But at least he had returned.

He cut the rope from the ceiling, then untied my ankles and the coils up to my knees. He then attached the leash to the ropes between my boobs and pulled. I followed with short steps, bending from the knees, as he lead me to the stairs. I ascended behind him one step at a time, using the leash for leverage to get one foot up and pull the other behind. It was a precarious ascent. When we reached the first floor he said he needed a rest and hooked the leash over the top of the basement door and I was held in place. He sat down behind me but I could feel his eyes examining the neat little package he had designed. I heard a change in his breathing, coming more rapidly now, and I tried to turn around but my strictures prohibited all but the slightest movements. Suddenly he was standing behind me and releasing the leash. He turned me around and started fondling my boobs with one hand and his huge erection with the other. He made me kneel down, which was quite difficult, and he shot his load of come into my face. It streamed down my cheeks and I wished he would remove the gag so I could lick it up.

He pulled me up to a standing position and uncoiled the rest of the ropes. He lead me into the dining room where he untied the rope through my crotch then the rope around my wrists. He then retied the rope around my waist and through my crotch and left long ends hanging from the front. Using the ends, he tied my hands together in front of my pussy. He lifted me and laid me down on the dining room table.

He bent my knees out to the sides and tied a rope to one, then under the table and attached it to my other knee pulling my legs out and flat against the table. He then lashed my ankles together so the bottoms of my feet were pulled together. He then tied a vibrator into my pussy and lashed the rope ends around my fingers. He turned the vibrator on and I was then unintentionally masturbating. I was amazed at the control he had over my body. He tied a rope around my neck, pulled it tight against my chin then tied it off at the head of the table. I was uncomfortably stretched out on the table, susceptible to his whims. He looped some light string around my nipples and strung it up over the chandelier. He then attached a group of fishing weights to the ends of each string pulling my nipples to their limits. The vibrator was making my pussy twitch and the pain in my nipples drove me closer and closer to orgasm.

"Good night", he said, "enjoy your dreams."

I was terrified. Was he really going to leave me like this all night? He switched off the lights and went upstairs to bed. I think it was fear that brought on the first orgasm. After that the orgasms kept coming until it was nearly light and the batteries in the vibrator died. I was exhausted and finally fell into a fitful sleep.

I awoke with a start and nearly choked myself in the noose. He was there replacing the batteries in the vibrator. I struggled to free myself but again learned that his bondage techniques were superior. The vibrator snapped back to life with a renewed strength that made my whole body shake.

He went into the kitchen and fixed himself some breakfast. He returned with a plate full of bacon, eggs and toast, sat down at the dining room table and ate it all in front of my hungry eyes. He took his things away and returned to continue the torment.

He untied the string around my nipples. The indentations remained, making my nipples look disconnected from my boobs. He then released the ropes holding my knees down. At least I could move a part of my body. He released the noose from around my neck and replaced it with the leather collar. He untied my ankles, attached the leash to the collar and pulled me to my feet.

"Let's go for a Sunday drive.", he said.

I thought it was finally over but he didn't seem in any hurry to release me. Again he encircled my boobs with loops of rope making them swell out. He tied my legs together above the knees. He stuffed my panties back into my mouth and taped it over with some white tape and with my lipstick drew lips on the tape. The vibrator was still driving me crazy. Pulling on the leash he lead me to the closet where he pulled out my midi length cape. He draped it over me and looped the three buttons in front, effectively concealing my bonds. He then removed the collar and lead me outside to the car. My steps were held short by the rope at my knees but the walk was short and no one was around to see my dilemma. Once in the car he replaced the collar and attached the leash to the headrest, pulling my head back so I had to look at the roof. He quickly drove away. By our speed I could tell we were getting on the highway. After a while he decelerated and exited and drove around some bumpy roads, dust flying in the windows meant dirt roads. We were somewhere out in the boonies.

He finally stopped the car, turned it off and climbed out. He came around to my side, opened the door and released the leash.

"Out of the car, bitch." he said.

I swung my legs out and he pulled me up by the leash. We were in a heavily wooded area. He had apparently driven off the road and up into the trees. We were concealed from the road. He led me to a fallen tree and bent me over by attaching the leash to a branch. He went back to the car and started emptying his bondage equipment out of the trunk. I watched as he pulled out several coils of rope, chains and a large duffel bag. He carried it all over to where I was and dropped it on the ground. He then removed my cape, leaving me naked except for the bonds I wore, and took it back to the car, which he closed and locked.

When he returned he strung a rope through the coils of rope and the chains then strapped it around my waist and cinched it tight. He released the leash allowing me to stand then looped the strap on the duffel bag over my head and on one shoulder. He was making me carry the implements of my own torment.

I struggled along with short steps as he lead with the leash deeper and deeper into the woods. The trip was very precarious but I managed to keep my footing. He finally stopped near a large tree, nearly three or four feet in diameter. He cut the rope-belt off me and the chains and ropes fell to my feet. He then picked the duffel bag up over my head and let that drop.

He untied my elbows then my wrists and forcefully backed me into the tree. The bark dug and scraped into my back and buttocks. He quickly pulled one arm then the other back around the tree and lashed my wrists together. He used a long rope which he then wrapped around to the front, first under my boobs then over and knotted near my hands. When he tightened the rope it pulled me against the tree, digging the bark deeper into my back. He untied my knees and, to my horror, he pulled one then the other of my ankles back behind the tree and lashed them tightly together. I had heard of being "treed" but this was ridiculous. My attention turned to my exposed private parts. The unceasing vibrator was still wreaking havoc in my pussy and my tied off boobs throbbed with pain. The tension on my wrists and ankles was quickly growing unbearable.

He went over to the duffel bag and dug out two heavy iron C-clamps. He came back and tightened one down on each of my nipples, pinching them severely in the vice, then let them dangle, painfully distending my nipples and boobs. Back in the bag he dug out two leather bands which he strapped around my upper arms. He then picked up a chain and hooked one end to the clip fastener on the band and threw the other end over a branch about six feet above my head. It swung down missing my head by about three inches. He pulled it down to meet the clip on the other band, pulling me up the tree a couple of inches. Again the bark made its painful presence known. Back to the bag for more leather bands which he strapped on my legs above the knees. He then drove a stake with a large eye hole into the base of the tree right below me. Then the second chain, from one side, through the eye hole and attached to the other side after pulling down and stretching me an inch or two back down the tree. All of my skin surfaces against the tree must have lost two or three layers in the ordeal.

He stuffed the remaining ropes into the duffel bag, hoisted it over his shoulder and started walking off in the direction of the car. I tried to yell to him but no sound escaped the gag. I tried to struggle out of my bonds but only made matters worse. The ropes around my wrists and ankles tightened, making further struggle too painful. I helplessly watched as he disappeared through the trees. A terrible feeling of fear and paranoia came over me. Left alone as I was, anything or anyone could take advantage of me and there would be nothing I could do about it. Time passed very slowly. It seemed like hours since he had gone, but the sun had not moved much.

A feeling of being watched came over me. I frantically fought to escape the ropes, the pain no longer deterring my struggle. The harder I tried the tighter the bonds became. The vibrator moved deeper into my pussy. I had worked myself into a frenzy when suddenly my whole body quaked with a violent orgasm. I collapsed, exhausted, into the strict bonds and hung like a limp rag for whoever or whatever came to take me.

He had terribly abused my body, but the feelings of helplessness and my total submission had turned me on. Although my body was wracked with pain, I had never enjoyed such sexual pleasure. The bondage made me aware of more sensitive parts of my body and at the same time had roughly abused the parts I normally considered sexually sensitive.

Before I could recover, a dark canvas hood was slipped over my head and laces pulled tight around my throat to keep it on. I didn't have a chance to see who had put it on but I prayed it was my master. Large rough hands probed and squeezed my body. The fear of not knowing for sure who it was sent chills up and down my spine. My pussy twitched around the vibrator. The hands pinched my nipples, squeezed my boobs then the insides of my thighs, then pulled the pubic hair around my pussy. They continuously tormented me as I hung in helpless submission. I felt the cold edge of a knife as it slid along my belly, then under the rope through my crotch. It turned and the rope loosened and dropped between my legs, pulling the vibrator out of my dripping pussy.

I could feel him close in on me, his huge erection pressing against my belly. He reached down and rammed it home, filling my pussy. I could now smell his odor and knew it was my master. I relaxed a little and began to undulate with his thrusts. Finally he spoke, "You're a hot little cunt aren't you?" It was definitely him and the acknowledgement sent my head reeling and my pussy grabbed his dick in orgasm. He filled my cavity with his load of hot come, then stepped back. My pussy was still pulsating, sending a flood a juices down my legs.

He released my bonds and let me collapse on the ground. Quickly he retied my arms behind my back and encircled my waist and arms, holding them tight to my body. Then he tied my knees and ankles, slung me over his shoulder and carried me off to the car. He laid me down in the back seat and covered me with a blanket. As he started driving away he said, "I've got quite a surprise for you when we get home."

Another bondage position would have been no surprise so I couldn't think of what he might mean. We shortly reached home and I was definitely surprised. When he pulled me out of the seat I caught a quick glimpse of two strange cars parked in our garage. He carried me over his shoulder into the house and straight to the basement where he revealed his surprise.

Attached to the wall, in the same position that I had occupied earlier, was a female form. She was hung upside down, spread eagled against the wall, with clamps attached to her nipples and a rope from each attached to bricks hanging near the floor. With ropes encircling the base of her tits, it appeared the weight of the bricks would pull them off. Another female body hung from the ceiling. She was doubled up, her legs bent up and under her arms, knees and ankles bound together and suspended by a rope attached to her ankles. Her arms were wrapped in front of her legs and her wrists bound with a rope behind her back. The rope continued from her wrists through her pussy then up to encircle her tits. My master forcefully turned me around and I was startled to see two strange men sitting on the work bench enjoying the view.

My master explained, "These two gentlemen are friends of mine from the club. The activities you've been through are techniques we've learned at the meetings. Those two cunts, like yourself, don't know how to treat their masters with respect. Their masters have been giving them a similar education to the one you've been getting. We are going to compare notes, trade techniques and delve into a little group education. That's all the details you need to know, cunt, now prepare for your education."

At that, the three of them picked me up and laid me on a wooden X-frame lying on the floor. They bound my legs and arms spread eagle to the frame. One of the strangers meticulously wound loop upon loop of rope around each of my boobs. I looked pleadingly at my master for he had not tied my boobs as tight, I was sure the rope would cut them off, but he watched with pleasure. They picked up the frame, and me, and attached it to the ceiling beams so it would stand free. A rope was attached to an eye hook on the frame between my legs and pulled up to a pulley hanging from the ceiling. They attached the other end to a large cinder block and gradually let it down, taking out the slack and pulling the rope deep into my pussy, painfully splitting me in half. Then a rope wrapped around me and the frame across my bound boobs, right over the nipples and splitting the tight bulbs severely into halves.