Domesticated Wife

Story Info
Housewife to sex slave.
8.4k words
3.81
66.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went through a whirlwind romance with Alex, married him after three months and moved away from my home of 23 years so he could pursue his riches. We struggled together for several years before we reached a quasi state of economic stability. We were able to buy our first home and settle down.

A few months later he moved in with a big corporation and started making more money than he dreamed he'd ever make. We sold our house and bought a large, luxurious home in the high class section of town.

Our circle of friends changed drastically and he was now socializing with big executive types. Our interests and values changed quite a bit. I liked staying at home and that seemed to please him - he liked having a domesticated wife.

As time passed he seemed to have groomed me into the perfect little woman. The house was always immaculate; his meals ready when he came home and no outrageous bills for home maintenance.

He bought me gorgeous, seductive gowns for the rich parties we attended and he enjoyed showing me off. The gowns all had plunging neck lines revealing the deep cleavage between my boobs which precluded me wearing a bra, and the slit sides up to my hip revealed my long, slender legs that turned him on so. He started buying me sexy undergarments too, crotchless panties that I was to wear at all times and bras with holes cut out at the nipples for my casual wear. I enjoyed knowing he was turned on.

Then he started buying spiked high heeled shoes and boots. He started with a pair of five inch heeled boots that came up to my knees. They were ideal for the winter, as long as there was no ice, because they kept my legs warm. Gradually he built up to ten inch platforms. The spiked heel was 10 inches long with a three inch platform that only my toes reached for support. I was nearly as tall as he was when I wore them. I now had a collection of twelve varying height shoes and boots. One pair of thigh-high leather boots with eight inch heels was his particular favorite and I wore them as often as possible.

One day Alex started talking about a club he'd heard about. Some of his friends were members and they had asked him to join. It was an all male club, he explained, and the members' wives were not to be told about the secret activities. He said he would let me know what went on beside those activities but if he joined he'd have to adhere to the rules, and so he joined.

They met every Wednesday night from 7:00 to 1:00 am without exception. Over the first few months I noticed a marked change in Alex's behavior. He became more demanding and critical of me. It seemed that I had more leisure time but I didn't notice any deficiency in my domestic duties. As the months passed he became more and more domineering. He even threatened to spank my bottom if "I didn't shape up." Try as I could to please him, he still found fault. I decided to fight back. I left the house work undone, his meals were late and I wouldn't give him my body. All week he threatened punishment. He warned me but I paid no heed.

When he came home Friday evening he brought with him a bag full of the tools and devices he'd use for my bondage. He made me sit and watch as he took each item out. Ropes, gags, clamps, a dildo, vibrator, leather straps, handcuffs, a stiff collar and a waist and crotch harness with a dildo and butt plug attached. My punishment would be very strict.

"What exactly do you think you're going to do with that stuff?" I asked.

He replied by shoving a five inch dildo gag into my mouth, strapping it tightly around my neck. "Now we'll have no more stupid questions."

Then he roped my wrists and elbows together behind my back and tied my ankles together. I was quite helpless as he disappeared into the kitchen and returned with the sharpest knife in the house. I was quite sure he would cut me into little pieces and scatter me across the countryside but he just cut my clothes to shreds and left me totally nude, exposed and helpless. He pulled me up to a standing position, slid the crotch harness between my legs and roughly inserted the butt plug then the dildo. Each was really too big for my orifices and I felt as if they would split me in two. I was filled to the hilt. He pulled the straps tight and fastened them around my waist pulling my flesh in at least four inches. He then put the collar around my neck forcing my chin high in the air. I hadn't noticed the D-ring attached in front and he strung a rope through and attached it to my ankles, bending me over 90 degrees. In that position I was looking almost straight ahead.

He took two more lengths of rope and encircled my hanging tits several times making tight bulbs protruding from the strands of rope. My tits quickly filled with blood, making them hard and the nipples protrude grotesquely. Mercifully (I thought) he loosened the rope from the collar allowing me to stand again. As I did the ropes around my boobs tightened even more. I became very sensitive to all the parts of my body. My tits were very heavy, my cunt and ass filled by foreign objects.

He connected a leash to the D-ring and I was forced to hop and follow him as he tugged on it, leading me into the breakfast nook where he lifted me onto one of the high stools at the counter. With my arms over the back of the stool he tied the rope from my wrists to the bottom cross bar and pulled until I was bent backwards and looking at the wall behind me. He then pulled my ankles under the seat and secured my legs tightly against the bottom of the seat. I struggled slightly but there was absolutely no means of escape. I spent the evening like that wondering when he would set me free and if he would set me free at all.

He deliberately made it a late night by watching the Late Movie. I figure he had me in that position for seven hours when he finally loosened the knots. I could barely move I was so stiff. Again he lead me around the house with the leash, tugging while I hopped behind him. After his parade he finally lead me into the bedroom where I thought I'd get some rest. He laid me face down in the middle of our four-poster bed and untied my ankles then immediately tied each to one of the posts at the foot of the bed. Again I was immobile. He then untied my arms and wrists and stretched me out spread eagle with my hands and feet tied to the four posts. He stuck a pillow under me, pushing my ass high in the air, the crotch harness still pushing the plugs deep into my holes and the strap spreading my cheeks wide.

Suddenly I felt a wildly sharp sting across my buttocks. I tried to look behind me but the collar allowed only a slight view of his arm rising and falling, delivering stinging blows in rapid succession until I thought he was peeling my skin off. I was surprised to find that my pussy was emitting a torrent of juices, soaking the crotch strap and spreading up my tummy and through the crack of my ass. Here I was being tormented and enjoying it. He left me like that and, I assumed, slept in the guest room.

He woke me at the first sign of sunlight by continuing the barrage on my rear. I made slight sounds of pain and complaint around the gag but they went unheard.

When he started untying my hands I thought it was finally over but he quickly retied them behind my back and lashed my elbows together as well. He released my ankles and pulled me off the bed to stand before him. Again he attached the leash to my collar and lead me to the basement. I was quite surprised to find our basement turned into a torture chamber. He must have stayed up all night putting all these apparatus together.

He laid me on the floor and tied my ankles together, looping the rope around several times. He removed the crotch harness, and the dildo and butt plug came sliding out. He then tied another rope around my wrists, pulled it tight into my pussy, wrapped it around my waist, pulled it back through my pussy and tied it again around my wrists. He then pulled a hook and chain down from a pulley system attached to the ceiling and hooked the ropes around my ankles. He easily hoisted me into the air leaving my head about three inches above the floor. Gravity pulled my arms and the rope in my pussy tighter, nearly splitting it. He started snapping Polaroids and said he was going to pass them around to all his friends at the club to show what a submissive slave he was married to.

He opened two huge bags of alligator clothes pins and clamped one on each of my already sore nipples, the pain was excruciating. Four more pins were applied to the meaty sides of each of my tits and then two more on my pussy lips and four on my pubic mound. He then clamped one on each of my toes, two behind each knee and then he covered my ass with at least a dozen. My tummy was next which he virtually covered with pins. Then he lined them along the front and back of my thighs and the back of my calves. Pulling my arms out, he got two more into each of my armpits and then lined a dozen up my arms and put two on each of my fingers. He must have had half a bag left that he used to cover the rest of my tits. I felt like a pin cushion and must have looked like a porcupine. The painful tingling drove me wild, sending my pussy into uncontrollable spasms. He turned the lights off and went upstairs after shooting a few more pictures. I couldn't believe he left me there to suffer this indescribable torment in the dark and all alone.

It felt like hours before he returned. The light blinded me but I could see him moving closer. Suddenly I felt stinging pains all over my body as he brushed the clothes pins off of me. He left the ones on my nipples for last and spreading them to make the teeth tighter, he pulled my nipples hard and the pins snapped off making me cringe with pain. He removed the collar and I could at last see what his tortures had done to my body. There were hundreds of bruised welts where the clothes pins had been and my boobs were swollen globes of blood engorged flesh, nearly solid as rock. The ropes were digging deep grooves into my skin and my muscles were so stiff I don't think I could have moved if I was free.

He cut the rope running through my crotch and my arms swung out free from their strict bonds. He pulled a wooden chair over and as he lowered me, he positioned me into it. When I sat down I found the chair had a hole cut in the seat below my crotch. He spread my legs and tied each ankle to a leg then untied my arms and strapped each to an arm of the chair. Again I was tightly secured, unable to escape. He then took a rope behind the chair and across my nipples and pulled it tight, splitting my boobs in half, top and bottom, until the rope had come even with my chest. The pain and tightness of my tits was driving me crazy. He then tied my thighs down to the seat of the chair. I could feel my crotch poking through the hole in the seat. He had built a ledge of some sort to the bottom of the chair. He stood before me and took off his pants revealing the largest hard-on I had ever seen him with. He climbed onto the ledge and laid with his engorged member poking at my pussy. He quickly thrust it in to his balls and immediately filled my pussy with his hot, sticky come. He left it in just a second to fully drain his balls then pulled it out, dressed and left me to contemplate his next torture.

I studied my racked and tortured body and found the experience of bondage and discipline very erotic. I looked around the room and saw a box with eye screws sticking out all around it. A couple of whips hanging on the wall and large concrete eye screws sticking out of the walls. There was a trunk I had not seen before, on the floor near the whips and I figured he had more implements of my punishment hidden away in there. I found that I was eagerly awaiting his return.

It was not a long wait. If he would ever take the gag out of my mouth I'd be able to tell him that I was reformed and would willingly be his slave forever, but the look in his eyes told me he was even more determined to punish me. He released the rope that was splitting my boobs. They slowly returned to the tight bulb shape but there was now a deep rope impression left in the skin. He went to the trunk and dug out some sort of leather hood, brought it back, released the gag from my mouth and before I could stretch my jaw and say anything he stuffed my mouth with the panties I had been wearing yesterday. Yesterday? It seemed so long ago, but by his watch I could see it was only 9:50, it had been less than 16 hours. There were still 45 hours left before he had to return to work.

He had covered my mouth with a wide strip of masking tape and then slipped the hood over my head. The eyes, ears and mouth were all padded, closing off my senses. The nostril holes were the only openings. He pulled and formed the hood to my head and laced it down the back, giving me a second skin. I was totally closed off. He untied my arms but closed off as I was, I didn't know what to do with them. He slipped some sort of leather body suit over me and I felt holes cut out for my nipples. He laced the back and reached in and pulled my nipples out through the holes. He let me touch them and I found my tits were now separated into two distinct bulbs. The holes closed tightly around my nipples and squeezed them out into little balls. He again attached the crotch harness but the dildo and butt plug felt different, smaller. He pulled the chair over close to the wall and untied my ankles, lifted one and secured it to the wall high above me, lifting me out of the chair. Then spreading my legs wide, attached the other ankle. Pulling the chair away I was again suspended upside down. He then spread eagled me, attaching my wrists far out to the sides. I felt him attach something to the crotch harness above my pussy and asshole and suddenly the dildo and butt plug expanded inside me, filling me, stuffing me, stretching my pussy and asshole to their limits. I was coming harder than ever before. I moaned through the gag but I'm sure no sound escaped. My whole body went through spasms and I collapsed into the ropes.

When I recovered I felt an urgent need to relieve my bladder, but HOW? He wouldn't listen to my pleas. I wasn't even sure he was with me. It could be hours before he would change my position. I was determined to hold on. The dildo and butt plug were still inflated inside me and I concentrated on them to distract my attention. If I tried to move at all the intrusions into my body seemed to set me on fire. My juices were flowing again or perhaps it had been a continuous flood. Suddenly he was there, untying my hands then retying them in front of me.

He pulled me up into a U-shape and tied my wrists to the ceiling then released my ankles. I hung from the ceiling, my toes swinging free above the floor. He unlaced the hood and pulled it from my head. The sudden blast of light was blinding but I soon adjusted. My panties and the tape were still a secure gag. The urge came over me again and I tried to signal my discomfort. He ignored me. Instead he pulled the box over to where I hung and lowered me down onto it on my back. He pulled my knees up and tied them to eye screws near my head, then separated my ankles and tied them down to screws at the opposite end. Next my hands were tied down at my sides at the wrists and elbows. Then a rope around my neck and into screws on both sides. He took off the crotch harness and roughly withdrew the still inflated dildo and butt plug. Then it came...

"Do you have to pee?" he asked.

I nodded my head "yes" as well as I could.

"Then do it", he said.

I was horrified. Did he really think I would lay there and pee like a caged animal? I shook my head "no".

"I'm going to leave you there until you do." He went over and pulled a cat-o-nine tails off the wall and started whipping my pussy with it. Almost every crack snapped my pussy lips sending sharp pains through my whole body. Incredibly it made the urge worse. I could not move a muscle to escape his beating. He continued the barrage, sometimes switching off to whip my nipples, still poking out of the leather suit. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer but he continued to beat me. I lost control and squirted a few drops, then gave up. As my urine flowed out of me, he stopped the whipping and watched as I peed on myself and the box and I had to lay in it. He had totally humiliated me. He went back upstairs and left me in my shame. I needed to be clean but knew that wasn't in his game plan. I laid there in my own urine and waited for his return.

I could hear him up there sawing and hammering at something. He finally stopped, then came downstairs.

He released my arms then tied my wrists together in front of me. He then released my legs, ankles and the noose around my neck. He connected my wrists with a rope to the ceiling and pulled me to a standing position. He removed the body suit. When he untied my boobs I thought it was finally over. He released the rope from the ceiling and lead me upstairs and into the bathroom. There was some kind of wooden frame standing against the wall. He led me to the tub and laid me down in it then placed the frame over the tub. Cross bars reached across the tub above my knees and shoulders. He pulled my legs up and over the bar and tied them in place, then my arms over the other bar and tied. I was actually suspended inside the tub. He turned the water on. It took a while before the water level reached my suspended butt, but the warm water felt good. The water continued to rise over my body and began lapping at my chin before he turned it off. He picked up the back scrubbing brush and a bar of soap and attacked my pussy. The bristles scratched my pussy lips and made an island of suds in the water. He continued the wash down all over my body, seemingly peeling my skin off. Not one inch of my body escaped his brutal scrubbing. Then he drained the tub, rinsed me off in the shower and left me there to drip dry. My body ached but at least I was clean.

As my body dried so did the ropes, constricting tighter around my knees and arms. By the time he returned my legs and arms were tingling with pins & needles.

He brought with him a pair of thigh-high spiked heel boots. He untied my legs and slipped the boots on and zipped them up. They fit tight like stockings and the spiked heels were about nine inches high. My toes rested on a two inch platform sole. He untied my arms, removed the wooden frame and pulled me out of the tub. When I stood I was nearly two inches taller than him. He roughly pulled my arms behind my back and roped my elbows and wrists together. He then put the stiff collar back on my neck, connected the leash to the D-ring and lead me into the living room. Walking in the boots was very difficult. I lost my balance several times and he caught me each time by pulling the leash tighter. When we reached the living room he sat me down on the edge of the coffee table and lashed each of my ankles to a leg of the table, then laid me back, pulling my arms back. Using another rope he strung my arms tight between the legs at the head of the table. He encircled my nipples with string then tied fishing weights to the other ends and tossed them over the ceiling beam. When the strings went taut I thought they would pull my nipples off. The weights pulled my boobs up by the nipples to pointed mounds.

He turned the TV on to some early season football game, sat down on the sofa and put his feet up (with his boots on) on my stomach. I had become his foot stool. By halftime I was exhausted from fighting the pain. He finally got up and left the room. I used the time to catch my breath. I expected him to come back and rearrange my limbs into another position. When he returned he brought with him the leather hood. He quickly placed it over my head and laced it up, sealing my senses off. Then again his boots were on my stomach while he watched the second half. Every now and then he would tweak my nipples or grab my pussy making my body quiver with anticipation of his next move.