Domesticated Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having finished, they stepped back to examine their handiwork. Moving around the room they closely scrutinized each prisoner. Testing tension and tightness of the bonds. They probed our orifices with fingers and dildos, squeezed plump flesh and harshly twisted nipples. Finding their handiwork satisfactory they left us to our private torments.

I could see the pained expressions on the faces of my two companions and wondered if I also looked as scared. They had efficiently gagged each of us, so there was no getting acquainted. From the bruises and rope burns on their bodies I could see they had suffered through a similar experience. Being effectively bound there was no escape for any of us. We suffered in silence. After a short time I could see the increasing strain on the girl who hung by her ankles. The pressure of her position was becoming too much for her to bear. A slight trickle of blood ran down her leg from the ropes around her ankles. I tried to call out but only a muffled whisper escaped my gag. It was a much longer wait than I had hoped.

They returned with a vengeance, whips and paddles in hand. The attack started with the girl hanging by her ankles. One of the men stood behind her and swung the paddle up and landed it squarely on her butt. The smack resounded through the basement. He repeated the motion, turning her ass cheeks to a deep crimson. Tears streamed down her face from her tightly closed eyes. He continued the barrage until his arms grew tired then the three of them cut her down and laid her on her back on the floor, still bound. They turned towards me. They each picked up a whip and positioned themselves around me. One on either side and the other behind me. One at a time they lashed my flesh. My stomach, my legs, my bound tits, not an inch escaped their beating. I slowly passed into blackness.

When I came to I found myself still immobile but in a different position. It seemed the dungeon masters liked the ankles-behind-the-neck position and had all three of us bound that way on the floor with the ropes from our ankles tied together. If one of us moved, the others moved too. My boobs were still tightly bound but my pussy was mercifully free of intrusion but unprotectably exposed. I looked around the basement-turned- dungeon and at the other girls, their bodies marred with huge welts. They were awake and our eyes met and conveyed a common fear. We knew our former lives had ended and were resigned to a life of slavery. Our masters returned to continue our punishment.

"Let me introduce you all, since you're going to be spending so much time together, you should know each other. This is Marcia," (me), "and this is Linda", (the young blond who hung from her ankles), "and this is Sarah," (the third girl in our party). "you will address us simply as 'Master' when and if you are allowed to speak."

With the introductions out of the way, they started the next round. Sarah received the first blow, a stinging whack on the butt with a wooden paddle. I watched as my master knelt in front of Linda then inserted his erect member deep into her exposed pussy, when suddenly I felt my own pussy being invaded. A large dildo attached to a long wooden pole was being shoved deep inside me. My unknown master then tied the top of the pole to the ceiling and I was impaled. He then picked up a paddle and opened a barrage on my buttocks. As I quivered with each whack, I pushed, involuntarily, up into the dildo, forcing it deeper and deeper into my pussy. Then just as quickly as they had appeared, they stopped and returned to whatever they were doing upstairs.

I realized then that they had complete power over us. There was nothing we could do to change the situation, and if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. They wouldn't kill us. We would be provided for as long as we did what they wished. I began to grind my hips into the dildo and from that day on accepted my position as a bondage slave, making the most of it.