Domestication: Making a Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that in mind the raven-haired beauty dutifully started to push back against his thrusts, not knowing what else to do. She could feel his cock twitch a little inside her as she forced herself further onto its length, but the motion wasn't nearly as pronounced as what she remembered from the night before. Even with her active participation, it seemed it would take far longer for Connor to get off than she could afford. Letting out a quiet whimper, she drove herself back onto him with more force in the hopes that would be enough.

"You really have no idea how to get a guy off, do you?" Connor chuckled behind her. Raquel's cheeks blazed scarlet. How was it this detestable playboy could make her feel so ashamed of not knowing how to please a man? It was not like she had ever wanted to do so. She was a damn lesbian, wasn't she? Even the mere thought of sleeping with a guy had always been enough to make her queasy. So why did his scorn and her lack of skill suddenly make her feel so... pathetic?

"No." She mumbled, quickly adding a quieter "sir" when she felt the belt around her neck start to tighten. Her cheeks only burned brighter when the pressure immediately let up.

"Well then, we'll just have to start with the basics." Raquel went stiff when she felt one of her partner's hands land on her hip, then snake around under her body to seek out her clit. That tension evaporated into an involuntary moan when he found her nub and gave it a little tweak that made it tingle and her pussy suddenly clench. Even distracted by her own pleasure, she felt Connor's cock throb in response.

"There, that's what your cunt should be doing whenever I'm in it." he instructed even as his hand drew away from her clit. "A passive hole is a lazy hole. Cunt or ass, you should always be working those muscles, letting my cock know how much you appreciate being filled."

Raquel seethed at his audacity in calling her lazy, having to bite her tongue almost hard enough to draw blood in order to avoid telling him exactly how she felt about having his dick in her and just how she'd like to greet it. Instead she did as she was told, clenching herself down around Connor's shaft at the end of his every thrust. It only took a few repetitions before her already sore muscles were screaming in protest, but it was working. Connor's breathing had already gotten heavier and his weapon was starting to twitch inside of her. So she kept at it.

The longer she threw herself into getting her partner off, the harder it was for the leashed student to deny she was getting into the act as well. She tried to convince herself the wetness between her legs was just mechanical, pure biology as her body reacted to physical stimuli and nothing more. It couldn't be that she actually enjoyed what was happening. What kind of lesbian would get off from letting a man wrap his belt around her neck, shove his bare cock up her cunt, and choke her whenever she tried to protest. No, it had to be a natural reaction, it just had to. Of course, that excuse did little to explain the heat rising throughout her entire body or the near-constant stream of breathy moans escaping her lips...

In such a state of confusion it almost felt like a mercy when Connor finally took over and let her focus on something else, one hand on her hip and his other on her leash. Unfortunately, that distraction from her own rising arousal came in the form of a burning sensation each time the tormented beauty had her airway cut off by her conqueror yanking on the leash. None of his tugs were long enough to put her in any actual danger, but every time the tight leather coiled and uncoiled around her slender neck it felt as if she were wavering on the edge of a cliff. Her upper body was pulled back against his strong chest, perky young breasts bouncing as her hands scrabbled frantically to find purchase between the tight leather and her delicate skin. Meanwhile her hips writhed against Connor's own, the signs of his imminent climax passing unnoticed.

Not until she felt the first jet of semen splash against her cervix did Raquel realize what was happening. Connor let out a thunderous groan as he came, tugging on her makeshift leash longer and harder than ever before. She was left bug eyed, her vision blurring as the warmth of his seed blossomed in her womanhood. Pulse after pulse after pulse filled her while she could do nothing to stop them. Even after his arm gave out and the leather noose around her neck went slack she lacked the strength to pull herself off of his length. When he collapsed atop her, pinning her down in the process, all she could do was lay in her own bed and whimper as a man she had despised for so long desecrated her young body, drowning her unclaimed womb with his vile seed.

It felt like an age before Connor's cock finally stilled, his entire load deposited within Raquel. The defeated beauty tried desperately not to imagine the countless minuscule attackers that would already be wriggling their way deeper into her, each and every one on a desperate mission to ruin her life. Her hips bucked just a little as she lay there, well-used pussy fluttering around the weapon responsible for her defilement. Then she remembered why she had played along with Connor's game.

A quick glance over at her alarm revealed the time to be 9:54. If she rushed out the door she thought she might just have a chance to make it to campus before her class began, provided the busses were on schedule for once. Mustering all the strength left in her aching legs, Raquel pulled herself out from under Connor's bulk, hearing the increasingly familiar but no less repulsive sound of their bodies separating as she did, then made to roll to the edge of her bed. A tug on the belt still wrapped around her neck twisted the motion, though, her head held behind while her legs spun too far and were left dangling off the edge of the mattress. The young student whirled to face her partner, a look of desperate confusion on her face as she wondered what he could possibly still demand of her.

Connor just grinned, languidly shifting to lay back in the center of her bed as if it were his own. "Uh, uh. Clean me up first. Then you can go." Raquel's nostrils flared at the demand, her eyes dropping down to stare at the shaft in question. It was starting to soften, but still mostly held its shape. The monstrous thing was beyond disgusting, clearly wet from her own juices and with more than a little of his cum clinging around the head. Beneath all that she could see dark reddish stains, remnants of her own blood from the night before when he had shredded her hymen and her... that thing had been in her ass. For a moment she thought she was going to puke, barely managing to fight the bile down.

There were remarkably few things Raquel could think of that she wanted less at that moment than to put the filthy thing that hung between Connor's legs in her mouth. But that was exactly what she was going to do. If she didn't, everything she had already done to get away from him would be rendered meaningless, a complete waste. And if there was one lesson she had learned from her time with Connor it was that he didn't take no for an answer. If she did what she wanted, if she tried to refuse him, he would just force her to obey and then heaven alone knew what else he would make her do after she inevitably gave in. So instead she did what he wanted. She swiftly crawled up the bed, ignoring how pathetic she must have looked in doing so, and slipped her lips around his cock.

It was filthy, it was disgusting, it was degrading in the extreme, but it was quick. Raquel approached her task with gusto, racing to run her tongue across every square inch of his member in record time. The taste their coupling had left behind was beyond vile, but soon enough she was tasting it as much from her own tongue as from his rod. Not long after that she was able to detect the odd, fleshy taste of his skin beneath. When she finally deemed her task complete and spat out his cock it still looked wet, but she no longer saw the stains or cum that had decorated it before her efforts. Scowling, she looked up to meet his eyes.

"Happy? Or do you want a kiss too?" The abuse her throat had been through left her voice hoarse, but the challenge in her words was clear enough.

Connor just chuckled, though, his grin growing wider. "I'll pass, thanks. Now come here, I'll get that off." Reluctantly, Raquel moved a little closer, allowing him to reach out and deftly unwrap his belt from around her neck. The moment it was gone she retreated, one hand reaching up to absently rub at the tormented flesh that had been trapped beneath.

Finally free, the liberated student wasted no time. She nearly leapt off her bed, racing to the nearest drawers from which she procured a matching yet unremarkable set of bra and panties. She angled herself away from the bed as she pulled them on. The feigned modesty was absurd after Connor had enjoyed such free reign over her body, but instinct compelled her nonetheless. Barely a minute later and they were covered by a plain tee and some tight jeans, the asshole on her bed giving a wolf whistle as he watched her tug them up over her ass. Despite everything she had already endured at his hands, and other body parts, that petty indignity still drew a blush to her cheeks. It also made her snatch clench, the seed he had left inside shifting slightly at the motion.

The raven-haired beauty didn't dare look in her mirror. If she saw how much of a mess she undoubtedly looked all it would do was make her waste more time cleaning up, time she didn't have. Instead she walked to her closet, passing over her favourite coat for a heavy windbreaker with a high collar. She hoped that choice and the patterned scarf she wrapped around her neck afterwords would be enough to hide the canvass of depravity that surely lay beneath. Fully dressed, she glanced back at her bed and saw Connor still lounging there naked, his eyes on her.

"Get up, you bastard. There's no way I'm letting you stay here." She winced at the faint rasp her voice had been reduced to, well aware how unimpressive the effect made her sound. True to form, her unwelcome bedmate just lay where he was and shrugged.

"Eh, my flight's not for a few hours and I'm still kinda tired. Training new girls really takes it out of me, you know?" Raquel's eyes flared with fury and it took all of her will not to start throwing things. But she didn't have time to fight. Clara would be home for lunch in an hour, and, broke college students that they were, it wasn't like they had anything someone in Connor's tax bracket would care to steal.

"I don't have time for this," she muttered, shaking her head before looking back to glare at him. "I'll just text Clara on the way. Tell her to call the cops if you're still here when she gets back. You have twenty minutes." Connor just flashed her his usual grin as she turned away to grab her bag. Fortunately, it was already packed.

Raquel's hand was on the doorknob when Connor called after her, making her look back with a scowl. "Hey, don't forget your computer, sweetie." His voice was playful, as if they were some kind of couple. That only made her want to kick him even harder for the reminder of her misfortune.

"It's fucking broken," she snorted, leaving and slamming her bedroom door behind her before he could piss her off any more. A quick detour to grab an apple she could eat on the way to campus from the kitchen counter and Raquel was out the door, leaving Connor and home behind.

***

Raquel's trip to campus was little more than a blur. On most days she would have walked despite the early winter chill, but having already missed one class and with another hanging in the balance the harried student was forced to fork over the bus fare necessary to cut her commute by half an hour. Even despite that expense, though, she was still running late enough that by the time she slipped through the lecture hall's door and took a seat in the back row her professor had already begun to speak.

Dr. Hastings was a rather curmudgeonly old Englishman with a well known distaste for the 'indolent lifestyle' of modern youths and the 'ill discipline' he judged nearly everyone born after the 1970s to possess. In all the world there seemed to be nothing so capable of brightening the old bastard's days as an excuse to scold one of his pupils, so it came as no surprise to Raquel that he paused his nascent lecture to shoot her a withering glare that lasted for her entire trip from door to seat. More than a few heads turned to spot Hastings' latest target, the sound of quiet snickering seeming to rise up from every corner of the lecture hall as they did.

Raquel's cheeks blazed as she meekly slipped into the nearest empty chair to the entrance and willed herself to disappear, a not-so-small part of her brain irrationally certain that every pair of eyes on her could clearly tell why she was running late. The thought of several dozen classmates (and one grumpy old man) knowing, whispering, judging was enough to send a shiver running down her spine. Real or imagined it didn't matter, the shame she felt made her sloppy, denied pussy flutter all the same. The dark-haired student squirmed under her peers' attention, every little movement seeming to make the batch of cum Connor had left inside her shift and in so doing rob her of the ability to focus.

For all she had sacrificed in the name of reaching her class, Raquel barely heard a word of the old blowhard up front's lecture. Between the bizarre sensation of carrying her unwanted lover's seed and a cunt that had been primed for action yet denied the release of a climax, she was simply too distracted. It was as if her mind had never left her bedroom. After all, what did the parallels between Greco-Roman epic poetry and Scandinavian sagas matter next to the fact that she, a proud lesbian, had shared her bed with a man? She was supposed to appreciate the grace and beauty of the female form, not the coarse brutality that was all men had to offer. To seek out loving affection, not submit to some bestial form of mating. And yet, from the moment Connor made his intentions clear during their date she had been entirely at his mercy. She had serviced him, had debased herself for him, had done everything he demanded, and in return he had made her cum harder than any girl she had ever lain with had managed to. What did that say about her?

As long minutes ticked by, the confused young woman couldn't help but glance around the crowded lecture hall, her eyes falling on a dozen or more of her male classmates in turn. She didn't feel any different looking at them, didn't suddenly recognize the dashing rogues and charming princes so many of her fellow women saw them as, and yet... had Connor looked any different to her? If, then, she felt no different about the one man who had so thoroughly mastered her, what did that mean for the rest of his kind? Would any of the others scattered around the room be able to render her a pathetic, whimpering wreck the way Connor had? Would... would all of them? That dread thought sent a shudder unlike any she had ever felt down the terrified girl's spine. No matter how hard she tried to suppress it and focus on taking notes she just couldn't. It was like weeding a garden, the moment she let her attention drift away the thought came back, burrowing its way into her mind.

Exactly one hour and twenty eight minutes after his last student's arrival at precisely forty minutes past eleven Dr. Hastings finally released his class. The moment he did Raquel surged towards the door, reaching it before any of her classmates and making for the nearest restroom like a bat out of hell. Sequestering herself in the farthest stall from the door, she was finally able to drop her jeans and let Connor's morning load drain out of her soiled cunt. The former lesbian cringed as she saw the foul, sticky mess that a bit of leakage had left in the gusset of her panties, pulling them off with a groan before she took a seat on the toilet. Enough time had passed for the pearly white scum to mostly liquefy, but it still took a few minutes before she was satisfied she was rid of her first creampie.

To distract herself while she waited, from the vile sight and the return of her growing uncertainty alike, Raquel grabbed her phone out of her bag. She had received one message while in class, cringing when she saw it was from none other than Connor. 'You weren't wearing any last night, so I picked out a souvenir from your drawer.' was all the text said. The raven-haired girl was confused until she opened her message app fully. Once she did her mouth fell open at the picture waiting there for her. In it a frilly pair of dark pink panties dangled from one long finger against the backdrop of her underwear drawer. It was among her sexiest pieces of lingerie, something Ellie had bought for her while they were fooling around at a mall early in their relationship.

Raquel wasn't sure whether she wanted to throw her phone against the wall in fury or just curl up and cry. She settled for closing her eyes and forcing herself to take a series of deep breaths in a vain effort to calm down. Unfortunately doing so just left her mind free to wander unchecked, imagining all the terrible things Connor might have gotten up to alone in her room. It was a mistake to have left him there alone, it was such a mistake. It didn't matter how late she was, she should have made a point of chasing him out before she left. Instead she had practically gift wrapped him an opportunity at the kind of access men might kill for. But what was he doing with it? Looking for a diary? She hadn't kept one since she was fifteen. Scouting for sex toys? There wouldn't be any, not unless Ellie left her fuzzy handcuffs behind again. Would he try to set up some kind of spy camera? Surely he didn't just carry one around with him on the off chance some girl would be stupid enough to leave him alone in her room, but the thought made her loins tingle nonetheless.

It didn't matter, Raquel told herself, giving her head a good shake. There was nothing she could do about it until she got home anyway. Deciding that anything still lingering in her cunt after so long on the toilet probably wasn't coming out easily the dark-haired student glanced around. Her jeans were laying on the ground nearby, kicked off unceremoniously while she was ridding herself of her befouled panties. They lay on the ground as well, but there was no way she was putting them on again, nor was the young woman too keen on throwing them into her bag. Sighing, she stood and, after wiping her groin with about eight thousand pieces of toilet paper, pulled on her jeans.

Raquel opened the stall door and peeked out into the rest of the small bathroom. Seeing no one else, she swiftly darted over to the nearby trash can and tossed her soiled underwear in. Only after doing so did she turn towards the sink and mirror, dreading what waited within. She was pleasantly surprised to see that her hair fell closer to the 'sexily ruffled' category than the 'shamefully unkempt', but still took a moment to corral it into a more conventional arrangement. Of greater concern was her neck. When she uncurled her scarf it was as she feared. Connor had indeed left a sprinkling of lovemarks there, but they were nothing compared to the huge red patches and blossoming bruises left by the coarse leather of his belt. As she surveyed her image, the young beauty bit her lip at the memory of how her domineering partner had used it as a leash to control her entirely while he had his way with her. She felt herself getting wet just from the thought and had to shake her head to prevent herself falling town that particular rabbit hole.

With a little luck the marks might pass as some kind of a rash if no one looked too close and the bruises didn't look too pronounced just yet, but Raquel still took care to hide them once more with her scarf. She fought down a shudder as she did, telling herself that the soft cloth felt nothing at all like the embrace of Connor's belt, that she didn't pull it just a little tighter than she ever had in the past. As satisfied with her appearance as she was going to get, she finally left the bathroom with barely enough time to snag a small lunch and wolf it down on the way to her last class of the day. In a rare lucky break, the friend she usually sat through that lecture with didn't show, allowing Raquel to keep her head down and pass more or less unnoticed until being released for the day. All she had left to do was get back to her apartment and try to figure out...