Domestication: Making a Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For three hours the troubled lovers shared a corner table in the old library, hidden away from the view of any passersby. An invisible tension was undeniable between them, only occasionally disrupted by a casual inquiry about the other's week or the contents of her book. Throughout the entire evening Ellie made not a single reference to Raquel's date with Connor, the fight that had preceded it, or their brief encounter on Monday. The raven-haired student wasn't sure whether to be grateful or terrified, but she followed her girlfriend's lead and left their recent troubles unspoken.

Time passed slowly, but eventually the hour grew too late to carry on. Wishing she had the courage to invite Ellie home with her, Raquel finally stood and started to pack her things, a mumbled excuse about getting home on her lips. When she turned to leave, though, she was stopped by Ellie's soft hand on her arm. The dark-haired girl was too stunned to react when her girlfriend tugged at her wrist and rose part way out of her seat to meet in the middle. The kiss she planted on Raquel had been little more than a peck on the lips, a fleeting gesture gone as fast as the whispered 'goodbye' that followed, but it had shaken her to the core all the same.

A motley horde of feelings roiled in the dark-haired girl as she fled fast as she dared, love and shame and confusion and hope and lust and more besides all competing for her attention. She spent most of that night tossing and turning in bed, unable to quiet her mind enough to sleep until the small hours of the morning finally left her exhausted enough to slip away into dreams.

Friday had been less confusing, if only because Raquel was too busy to dwell on the events of the previous night. Two full classes in the morning followed up come afternoon by the longest rehearsal of her week left the student without much time for drama. At lunch, though, she had been pleasantly surprised to see a text from Ellie asking if she wanted to check out an exhibit the art department was hosting on Saturday. Sculpture really wasn't her thing, but she had accepted the moment she saw the invitation. Now with the end of rehearsal wrapping up her weekly schedule, she had seen off a few friends before taking her saxophone into one of the private studios to relax with a bit of improv practice.

It came as a surprise when, just a minute or two after she had entered herself, Raquel heard the door to the tiny room opening and shutting behind her. Sill bent over her instrument case making sure everything was in order, she made to peek over her shoulder and see who had ignored the 'occupied' light outside. Before she had turned enough to view the entrance, though, her whole body went rigid at the sound of a familiar chuckle.

"Wow, babe... now that is a view." Even before the events of the last week Raquel would have known Connor's voice anywhere. And if that wasn't enough, she could already recognize his heady scent starting to fill the small chamber. "Sorry to leave you hanging. Had to travel for work and all. You know how it goes."

The raven-haired beauty straightened up slowly, her instrument left laying in the soft velvet of its case pushed back against the far wall. She fought to keep the heat rising in her cheeks from becoming visible, fought to hold a straight face as she turned towards her nightmare. He was leaning against the cinderblock wall right next to the door, the usual cocky grin on his face. They were nearly as far apart as two people could be in the practice studio yet still she might be close enough to reach out and touch him. His apparel was casual, the sort he might wear around the house or out on a weekend, but still probably cost as much as a half dozen or more of her own outfits even before considering the gold watch on one wrist.

"What are you doing here, Connor?" She tried to keep her voice steady, but there was just enough of a slight tremble in it to make the cocky ass's grin widen. Her nerves were entirely understandable. There were, after all, few places worse for a girl to encounter a man keen on having his way with her. Naturally, the music department's studios were entirely soundproof so that their users could practice as loudly as they needed without disturbing anyone in the main room or neighbouring studios. Even worse, Raquel had chosen one of the chambers with a windowless door to avoid any distractions from the outside. Isolated as the box was, they might as well have been on the moon as far as anyone beyond its walls was concerned. And Connor was between her and the entrance.

"Seeing my new girl, of course," he answered as if it couldn't be more obvious. "Surely you don't think I'm the kind of guy to just pump and dump you, right?"

"I don't care what kind of guy you are, I'm not your girl. It was one time and it's over. Now get lost." Raquel glared at the intruder, trying to summon up the fiery defiance with which she usually dismissed guys who couldn't take a hint (or didn't deserve one in the first place) but it just wasn't coming. Memories of everything he had done to her and how it all had made her feel raced through her mind and body alike leaving her trembling in anticipation. In such a state her words rang hollow and they both knew it. The way she visibly gulped when he pushed off the wall and stepped forward only cemented the dynamic between them.

"Aww, don't be like that, sweetie," his words were mocking, not warm. "You're just scared, but I'll treat you right." She shivered as one of his hands settled on her shoulder, grip uncomfortably tight.

"I'm serious, Connor," she tried to pull herself out of his grasp, but his hand just tightened around her. "You were a mistake. One that's not happening again."

The young man's eyes went dark and his head lowered slightly to look directly into Raquel's own. "Oh yes it is, dyke. You are mine now." A hint of frost blossomed in his voice, the emerging tone sending a ripple through his prey's lovely body.

Her mouth opened to spit back another rebuke, but whatever she meant to say was lost to a loud gasp. Without warning, Connor had abruptly shoved his free hand down the front of her pants. Raquel reacted on pure instinct, desperately trying to squirm free of his grasp. Her assailant was too strong, though, leaving her helpless to escape as his fingers slid beneath the elastic band of her panties in pursuit of her entrance.

"Oh yeah, you want this." his voice was coarse, betraying his own eagerness, but Raquel blushed as she realized he wasn't alone. It was impossible to say exactly what had triggered her arousal, the way he was manhandling her, the increasingly familiar scent of his body, or even just the way he was talking down to her, but there was no denying that her cunt was already racing into overdrive. Her mind may not have wanted him, at least not entirely, but her body was crying out to be taken.

"Hey!" the protest that came when Connor pulled his hand from her pants and spun her around was barely more than a squeak. A fraction of a second later and he flung her forward against the wall, barely giving the overwhelmed student time to throw up her hands to brace herself. All of a sudden she was left facing away from the studio's entrance and propped up against the coarse cinderblock wall, bent forward so that when her head hung down she could see her gleaming saxophone laying snug in its case.

She was given no time to adjust to the new position before her domineering partner started to tug impatiently at her jeans. They were tight, but he was stronger. Buckle still fastened, the too-tight denim burned as it ripped past the smooth skin of her hips leaving her panty-clad ass bared to the cool air of the practice room. Raquel whimpered as the garment came to rest around her thighs, the realization that Connor was about to fuck her again no matter what she thought or did hitting like a tidal wave. All that was in doubt, all that she had the power to decide, was the question of how rough he would need to be with her.

"Connor, please..." she started, but a quick swat to her ass stopped her before she got any farther.

"Don't complain, slut, we both know you want this." The telltale sound of a zipper behind her told Raquel that she was mere moments from having a cock inside her once more. Even if she wanted to put up a fight she wasn't strong enough to stop Connor having his way with her and they both knew it. There was no point pretending otherwise. Knowing that, the young beauty simply hung her head and waited for the inevitable.

The first thing Connor did once his dick was free of his pants was smack the fleshy rod against Raquel's bare ass cheeks a few times. The young student groaned at the indignity, the feeling of a man's weapon against her soft skin having already become entirely too familiar in what felt like no time at all. A moment later and she was sucking in her breath as she felt the thin black lycra that was her only remaining protection unceremoniously tugged aside. That was all the warning she got before Connor plunged himself inside of her.

A loud moan escaped Raquel's lips as she felt her first conqueror reclaim his place in her cunt. The first time he had used her was only after extensively priming her body for action and she had been asleep for the start of the second, so the former lesbian was entirely unready for the way his shaft chafed against her unprepared womanhood. She wasn't exactly dry, that much had already been established, but she certainly wasn't prepared to accept an intruder of his girth either.

"Slower... please... it hurts..." Raquel was disgusted at herself for how pathetic her whimpering sounded, but with the way her insides ached and burned she just couldn't help it. And Connor wasn't even halfway into her.

"Tch," the dismissive grunt made her flinch, but what came after was worse. "It feels great for me, girl. But if you're too frigid to get wet enough normally you can always play with yourself." The bastard's words were followed up by a satisfied groan as Raquel's pussy clenched around him, the reaction triggered by his casually demeaning suggestion.

In the past, the sheer gall it took for Connor to call her frigid while in the middle of practically raping her may well have sent Raquel into a murderous frenzy, but in the moment all it did was fuel her submission. Still, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of following his advice, let alone suffer the indignity of masturbating in front of him, the reeling beauty set her mind to enduring her partner's onslaught unaided. Her determination lasted about twenty seconds before she gave in and did as she was told. Adjusting her weight so just one hand could prop her up, she quickly shifted the other down to her pussy.

With Connor's cock monopolizing her entrance, Raquel's fingers instead found their way to her clit. Flicking and teasing at herself with a skill no man could rival, she closed her eyes and tried to imagine she wasn't trapped in small room getting used by a man she despised. She pictured Ellie, first as the pretty blonde had looked the night before and then completely naked, a sight that remained glorious no matter how many times she saw it. She tried to imagine that it was still the night before, that they had hidden and stayed in the library after it closed.

Raquel let out a loud whine, her fingers growing faster and faster as she imagined how things might have gone. Instead of being accosted in a practice room she was pressed up against the cold stone walls of the old library, Ellie crouching between her legs. The blonde was eating her out, her agile tongue dancing around the folds of her sex and teasing every spot she knew so well, then diving deep into her lover's pussy. It was wonderful, it was blissful, it was...

"That's it, now you're getting into it." Connor's voice broke the spell and suddenly Raquel was back in the real world, back getting ploughed by a man she couldn't stand. She barely even noticed the way her hips were pushing back against his every thrust, the way her cunt was flexing around his shaft. Her mind was too busy trying to grasp at the fleeting fantasy. But it was gone, it's place taken by something so much worse.

With the cock inside her buried much to deep to pretend it was anything other than what it was, Raquel's mind was no longer able to convince itself she was with Ellie. Instead, thoughts of the blonde took her to darker places. Suddenly her girlfriend was there in the studio with them, watching with wide, teary eyes as her lover squirmed and writhed on a man's cock. Then they were both being fucked, on all fours like dogs and facing one another. The two girls gazed into each other's eyes and stole a kiss whenever their lips bounced near enough, the sight making the men inside them laugh and pound away even harder. Then they were lying face to face on top of one another, their lips locked together in a passionate kiss as Connor rode each of them in turn. Ellie moaned into the kiss as their man fucked her, then he was inside Raquel and she was throwing herself against him, then back to the squirming Ellie, then...

Raquel didn't realize how close she was to her climax until the moment it arrived. Suddenly she was snapped back to reality and screaming out in pleasure, her cries ricocheting around the tiny studio like it was a pinball machine. The orgasm was fierce but quick, leaving her panting and flushed as Connor continued to pound away at her snatch. While she was lost in her own mind he had leaned forward and begun to grope one of her tits. That change was probably the only reason she hadn't collapsed in a heap during her climax, but it also meant he had drawn close enough she could feel his weight heavy on her back and his breath hot in one ear.

Exactly how long she had spent lost in her twisted fantasies was a mystery to the dark-haired beauty, but enough time had passed that when she returned to her senses it was clear her partner was approaching his own climax. His cock throbbed within her, his breathing was even heavier than her own, his grunts made it sound like she was mating with a wild beast... Raquel may only have spent a single night of her life with a man, but she was a fast enough learner to know what those signs meant. She also knew she didn't want Connor anywhere near her womb when he came.

Having spent her adult years dating other girls meant that Raquel rarely paid as much attention to her cycle as most her age did. After the debacle that was her date with Connor, though, she had racked her brain trying to piece together a picture of just how much trouble she was in. As a result she knew damn well that the coming weekend was her most dangerous time of the month. If there wasn't already an egg waiting to be claimed in her belly there almost certainly would be soon and she had no intention of letting anyone, let alone Connor fucking Hathaway, send an army of their little warriors chasing after it.

"Connor... wait..." she panted, her voice heavy. The hand with which she had been pleasuring herself just moments before instinctively flew to her partner's waist, desperate to push him off her. "Not in me..."

"Ugh... not this again," he grunted. The bastard gave no indication that he meant to pull out, if anything driving even deeper into her with every thrust.

"I'm serious... you can't"

"I can," he cut her off mid sentence, voice hard as tempered steel. "And I will."

Those razor sharp words struck Raquel like a whip, Connor's intensity unmistakable even through her post-orgasmic haze. The very blood in her veins seemed to turn to ice in an instant at just how deathly serious he sounded. He meant to fill her with his seed and she had no hope of stopping him. There was one card she could yet play, though. She had not forgotten, would likely never be able to forget, the way by which he had been dissuaded from the same course their first night together. The mere thought of repeating that finale repulsed her, but compared to the alternative... it was even less of a question than it had been that night.

"Wouldn't you rather... Ah! Fuck my ass again?" She pleaded, making not the slightest of efforts to feign enthusiasm. They both knew the score. "Please, Connor... I..." she nearly choked on the last three words, having to force herself to spit them out. "I want it."

Raquel expected him to laugh. She expected him to mock her and demand she beg for the privilege of being sodomized. That she was prepared for. What she didn't expect was for the hand grasping her hip to tighten or his other to squeeze her breast so hard it made her yelp from the pain. "I don't want... your fucking ass... bitch," he growled, his lips so close to her ear it almost seemed the words came from inside her own head. In all the years she had known him, the trembling student had never once seen Connor behave as anything more than the carefree playboy everyone knew him to be. He had shown a few flickers of anger here and there like anyone else, sure, but never anything with weight. In that moment, though, hidden away from the world in a tiny, isolated studio, she witnessed for the first time a vicious determination she would never have thought him capable of. That glimpse behind his mask scared her almost as much as the words that came next. "I want... a son."

Raquel's eyes went wide at that proclamation and all its countless implications. "You... you want..."

"A. Son." His voice was hard as a diamond but had not a shred of the beauty. "I'll keep fucking... dumb sluts like you... until... I get a son." Hearing those words the raven-haired beauty realized just how terrible a mistake she had made in courting Connor's attention. All of a sudden she felt like she was trapped in a cell with some demon, left entirely at its mercy. Her cheeks went pale and she trembled from fear, but her personal nightmare didn't seem to care in the slightest. He just carried on pounding into her, the force of his efforts seeming to rise ever higher with each word that spilled from his mouth. And he wasn't done. "Once one of you... finally does her job... I'll marry her... and start making more."

By that point Raquel had given up on trying to push him off of her, she just didn't have the strength. Instead she shifted to brace herself against the wall with both hands, leaving herself entirely open before Connor's onslaught. When he finally paused for breath she tried to speak, unable to muster anything more than a whisper barely loud enough to hear over the sound of their frenzied coupling. "You mean..."

"Yeah, dyke... I'm gonna knock you up." Raquel could feel herself clench around his rampant cock at that declaration. Whether that unmistakable reaction was one of terror or traitorous arousal was impossible to tell. "If it's... another fucking daughter... I'll move on." As he spoke, Connor let go of his latest mate's breast and let his hand slide down her body until it rested above the womb in which his next child would spent most of its first year. "If it's a boy... then you're mine... forever." Every word that came from Connor's mouth was delivered with all the passion of a zealot. He was not asking Raquel to be his. He was telling her she would be. And she believed him.

If she had any doubt as to Connor's seriousness, it didn't last long. The more he spoke the more ragged his voice became, the arrival of his climax clearly drawing near, but that didn't stop him. "If you shut up and behave... you'll be well... taken care of... Ugh... If you don't... I'll ruin you." Then, suddenly, he wasn't thrusting anymore. Raquel braced herself to feel a wave of his seed filling her depths at any moment, but it never came. Instead, she suddenly felt the hand that had been over her belly wrapping around her throat. The terrified girl's eyes went wide as it tightened. Not enough to choke her, but enough for the threat.