Domestication: Making a Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Qel!"

A chill ran down the raven-haired beauty's spine, freezing her in place at the sound of that unmistakable voice. Bracing herself she slowly turned, traffic in the crowded hallway parting around her with a few jostles and complaints. Ellie was there marching towards her, just a dozen paces away and closing rapidly. The blonde had no afternoon classes on Mondays so there was no possibility of a chance meeting. Their paths crossing could only mean that she had been deliberately waiting for the end of her girlfriend's class.

"Ellie, I..." but the words died on Raquel's lips as her lover drew near. The pretty blonde's face was a complete mess. Far more makeup than usual decorated her features, but it was clear she had been crying by how much of it had been rendered smeared or outright ruined. Raquel's heart fractured at the sight, a lump forming in her throat.

"How could you? I... Clara told me..." Ellie's voice was raw, sounding every bit as distraught as she looked. She was also making no effort to keep her voice down, clearly beyond caring about making a scene. Raquel, though, couldn't help but notice how many passersby were slowing, some even stopping. As much as she wanted to console her girlfriend, she didn't want them to be any more of a spectacle then they already were.

"Ellie..." her dark hair swung wildly as she turned her head scanning for somewhere private until her eyes settled on a nearby bathroom. "Come on, not here." Without waiting for a response, Raquel grabbed Ellie's wrist and dragged her along, the blonde momentarily stumbling as Raquel shouldered her way through the gathering crowd.

"What? I..." The distraught student stammered but put up no resistance as her girlfriend pulled her towards their destination. A few catcalls and wolf whistles chased after the couple only to be abruptly muted when Raquel pulled them both through the door and slammed it shut behind them.

"That's better," Raquel murmured, practically shoving Ellie towards the sink before turning to lock the entrance. She had barely finished doing so before a trio of loud bangs from someone's fist on the door made her jump back. She couldn't quite tell what the muffled voice she heard was saying, but from the chorus of laughter that followed she could guess. Fucking perverts.

"Qel, we need to talk," Ellie was shaken, but she had recovered enough from the unexpected change of venue to shoot her girlfriend a heartbreaking look that was even parts pain and accusation.

Raquel, though, chose not to respond with words. Even had she had a chance to sort out her own mind before Ellie sprang her ambush, and she most certainly had not, a public bathroom in the middle of campus was hardly the appropriate setting for the kind of conversation their future would need to hold. So instead the raven-haired beauty did the next best thing. Ellie's eyes went wide as her girlfriend crossed the distance between them in two quick strides, then wider still when Raquel's hand wrapped around the back of the blonde's neck to pull her into a fierce kiss.

The sudden contact made Ellie go stiff and for a split second Raquel was afraid she'd made the wrong move. But then it was as if all the anger and fear and jealousy and everything else just vanished. Her lover melted into the kiss, practically throwing herself at Raquel with both hands flying up to grasp her face. Off balance as the blonde was, it was easy for Raquel to push her up against the sink with her free hand. A second later and she was undoing the fastener on her girlfriend's pants.

Ellie squeezed her eyes shut and let out a trembling gasp as Raquel worked her hand insistently down the front of the blonde's jeans. Soon she had her pinned, half seated on the edge of the cool marble with her legs shifting apart to provide Raquel access and her arms flung around the taller girl's neck for support. Less than a minute had passed between the moment the girls entered the bathroom and that in which Raquel's fingers reached her lover's entrance. Given the situation she was shocked to find Ellie already wet, almost soaked, but it would make things easier.

Wet, squishy sounds and the faint scent of feminine arousal filled the small bathroom as Raquel got to work, the pretty blonde on her fingers squirming from the attention. Her thumb focused on the girl's clit, stroking and teasing it relentlessly while two of her deft fingers slipped past the lips below. There wasn't much room to maneuver beneath Ellie's clingy underwear, but Raquel knew what she was doing. Her fingers swept into the girl's familiar depths, immediately seeking out every sensitive spot she had ever discovered there with pinpoint precision.

All the while the two girls' lips remained locked together, their tongues dancing frantically against each other to a muffled soundtrack. When their kiss broke Ellie pulled back to gaze up at her girlfriend, mouth hanging open as she silently panted. Her pale blue eyes glistened, brimming over with emotion. There was lust there, and love, but confusion and pain as well. Her gaze held steady even as she lacked the will to speak, the only sounds escaping her lips a chorus of breathy moans and whimpers that grew rapidly as it became apparent she wouldn't last long. Raquel's own breathing grew heavier as well, a secret thrill rising in her chest at the blonde's helplessness.

It couldn't have been even five minutes before a series of shudders began to wrack Ellie's body, her snatch seizing up around Raquel's probing fingers. Judging by the vacant look on her face, the dark-haired student seriously doubted her lover would have the presence of mind to remember how public of a place they were in. Fortunately, the solution that would prevent their discovery was one she would never tire of. Leaning forward, Raquel pressed her lips against Ellie's once more, shutting her eyes as both girls weathered the storm of the blonde's climax together.

When Ellie finally stilled her girlfriend pulled away, smiling softly as she gazed down at her lovely partner who lay slumped backwards atop the bathroom counter against a neighbouring wall. There was no sight in all the world as gratifying, as magnificent, as a pretty girl rendered senseless with pleasure at her hands. Whatever the implications of her night with Connor, she could at least take solace in that immutable fact. The satisfied beauty gently withdrew her hand from between the blonde's thighs, taking a moment to reseal her pants on the way out.

"Know that I love you, Ellie. That's all that matters," Raquel whispered as she leaned in to deliver a more chaste, but still loving, kiss to her girlfriend's forehead.

The blonde just nodded dumbly, her half-lidded eyes barely reacting to the declaration.

Without saying anything more Raquel turned and slipped out into the hallway, a stunned Ellie left behind in her wake. Their encounter had only lasted a few minutes, but that was long enough for the after class rush to have abated. With the halls mostly clear Raquel was able to quickly reach the nearest exit and escape onto campus before her girlfriend could recover and follow. Free to make her way home and with the unwinnable confrontation between them forestalled for the time being, the young student felt in control of her own life for the first time since waking up that morning.

That feeling lasted all of four minutes. She hadn't even reached the edge of campus before her phone buzzed. Certain the text would be Ellie demanding to talk, Raquel retrieved her phone and pulled up the message without looking. When she finally did glance down what she saw stopped her dead in her tracks. It wasn't from Ellie. It was from Connor again. But this one was so much worse.

'Got bored waiitng so deciding which is no 1 shot of you. What do yu think?' The two images that followed made Raquel want to cry. The first must have been taken that morning before she woke up, both because her eyes were closed in the photo and because she had no memory of preforming the act. It seemed Connor had not only treated himself to a titjob at her expense, but also documented the event for posterity. In the picture her perky breasts were wrapped around his (noticeably bloodstained) cock, her hands positioned just right to make it appear as though she were actively participating.

The second photo was even worse. In it she saw herself getting fucked on all fours, the picture taken from above and behind. At the bottom of the image her firm ass glowed pink, the blurry outline of a hand unmistakable in contrast against her otherwise pale skin. At the top Raquel could see her own face clearly visible thanks to the mirror she had been facing, the expression she was wearing one of ecstasy. There could be no denying she was the girl in the image, and anyone who saw it would see nothing but a shameless slut having the time of her life. Connor must have taken the image while she was distracted by her climax, but if he had taken one photo without her noticing... how many others had he managed? And how many more taken while she was asleep? A dozen? A hundred?

It was hard to say how long Raquel stood there stunned, just staring in horror at the phone in her hand until she was jolted back to her senses by a fellow student who bumped into her shoulder as he walked around her. She barely even heard his mumbled apology, so fixated was she on jamming the device's power button again and again to kill its screen. As she fumbled with her controls the images vanished, returned momentarily, then finally disappeared for good. Cheeks flushing red, her head swung back and forth, searching the faces around her for any sign that someone had seen the pictures. But if they had, they were hiding it well.

No more texts came that day, from either of her paramours. The rest of the trip home was slower than her race to campus, but if anything even less eventful. Once she got home a note left on the fridge told her Clara would be out late if not the whole night leaving a grateful Raquel with an empty apartment to serve as her sanctuary. A little homework, a little dinner, a little ice cream, and before long she was ready for bed, hoping against all odds that the worst had passed and a return to normal would come with the morning.

***

The next morning saw Raquel still dozing fitfully well into the day, her rest undisturbed by the muted soundtrack of the midday city that lay beyond her windows. Tuesdays were a blissful soft spot in her schedule, her only class an evening rehearsal, and more often that not she took full advantage. When an insistent mechanical buzz finally stirred her from slumber it wasn't her alarm, like most weeks she hadn't bothered to set one. Rather, it was the apartment's doorbell, a petulant, insufferable buzzer the girls had more than once considered disconnecting. Bleary eyed and drowsy, the yawning student rolled over under her covers to glance at her clock, rubbing the sleep from her eyes as she did. Those eyes narrowed when she saw the time, more than a little irritated to be woken a full hour and change before noon.

The buzzer sounded once more, its aggravating tone drawing a scowl to the tired beauty's face. "'m comminnggg" she snapped, her weary voice somehow both a mumble and a shout all at once. Glaring in the direction of her bedroom door (conveniently also the direction of the front door beyond), she rolled out of bed and straightened up. Raquel grumbled incoherently to herself about the disturbance but started towards the entryway nonetheless. As she walked she pawed with one hand at the wild locks of dark hair which hung in front of her face while the other reached down to tug at the cotton panties she had worn to bed which had ridden up rather fiercely during the night.

By the time she reached her apartment's front door Raquel was as presentable as could be expected, bedhead partially corralled and her pajamas, the previous day's panties paired with a ratty, loose t-shirt, were more or less straightened out. Fully prepared to bite the head off whoever she saw, she rose to her tiptoes to peek through the obnoxiously high peephole wishing yet another curse towards whatever giant had lived in the place when it last got a new door as she did.

There was no one waiting on the other side of the door. At least not within the limited view afforded to her. Grunting, Raquel stepped a few inches to the side and opened the door a crack, halfheartedly hiding behind its frame as she poked her head out. A quick glance each way down the hall revealed no visitors or disturbances of any kind, the absence of either only deepening the scowl on her face. It was only as an afterthought that the student bothered to look down before closing the door, finally laying eyes on the package that had been delivered direct to her threshold.

She leaned down to pick up the plain brown box, her first thought that her roommate had ordered something and forgotten to mention it would be arriving. The package wasn't particularly heavy, but she could definitely feel something shift inside when she grabbed it. As she turned back into her apartment and pulled the door shut behind her the girl curiously scanned it for a label or return address. To her surprise neither were present, though that surprise paled compared to the fact that the box had no sending address either, just a name. Her own.

Raquel's scowl turned to confusion as she set the package down on her kitchen table. She stared at it for a moment, racking her brain for a possible source. She certainly didn't remember ordering anything lately. A gift perhaps? But Christmas was still a ways off, and her birthday wasn't till the spring. And who did she know that would courier something directly instead of dropping it in the mail?

After spinning the possibilities through her still drowsy mind for a few moments the dark-haired girl shook her head. Whatever the package was she would know once she opened it. Retrieving a knife from a nearby drawer she sat down to do just that, carefully slicing away at the tape on the box. A few precise cuts later and she was able to open it, her eyes going wide at the sight of what lay within.

It was a thing of beauty, all gleaming chrome and elegant edges. "What the..." Raquel muttered quietly. Tenderly she reached in and lifted out a brand new laptop, one she could tell even without opening was the most advanced piece of technology she had ever held. When she did set the computer down and lift its lid, the screen came to life in an instant. A generic mountain vista graced its lock screen, the image far more crisp than anything her clunky old laptop had ever managed even before its, frankly overdue, demise. There was a single profile bearing her name, but no password had yet been set so she was granted access the moment she selected it.

The desktop that then greeted her bore a bland stock background marked by only a few common icons clustered together in one corner and one solitary shortcut sitting in the middle of the screen for a folder again bearing her name. Curiosity growing, Raquel clicked on the folder. It opened to reveal about a dozen video files, each one's name nothing but a string of seemingly random numbers with a few letters sprinkled in. Not knowing what to expect, she hesitantly scrolled over and clicked on the first one.

Whatever she had been expecting, the video that flashed to life before her eyes wasn't it. Raquel's jaw dropped as she saw two girls, each looking to be in her twenties and naked as the day she was born, locked together in a passionate kiss. The pair's luridly exaggerated moans came crystal clear through the new computer's speakers as if they were just a foot away from their stunned audience.

One was a redhead, long coppery hair falling in curls down her back as she threw everything she had into the kiss. She was tall and curvy, her body marked by powerful muscles and a flurry of tattoos decorating her skin. Angled away from the screen as she was, the woman's face wasn't visible. That didn't matter, though, it was her firm, shapely ass that drew Raquel's gaze. Between those quivering globes she could just barely make out an immaculately groomed pussy, its lips clearly moist and swollen.

Once Raquel finally tore her eyes away from the ginger they drifted to the woman's partner, going wide at who she saw. A ripple ran down the raven-haired beauty's back as she realized the other girl could almost be her. The second actress shared the same sleek, dark hair as her audience, and had a strikingly familiar figure to boot. What Raquel could see of the girl's face didn't look too much like her own, but apart from that discrepancy they might pass for twins.

Second after second passed unseen on the video's time bar as Raquel sat frozen, her eyes locked on the scene playing out before her. Her doppelganger was clearly the junior partner, leaning a little backwards while the redhead pushed ever forwards. As she watched, Raquel's counterpart opened her thighs to bare a shaved crotch to the camera. Her partner wasted no time taking advantage of the opening, one hand flying into position to start toying with her prey.

A minute later, perhaps more, and Raquel watched entranced as the dark-haired girl was pushed onto her back, mewling pitifully at the indignity. But the ginger paid no heed to her protest, instead pouncing like a tigress. She was a blur of motion and before Raquel knew what was happening she was perched on the doppelganger's face, moaning in pleasure as the girl's tongue dutifully went to work. After riding her lover's tongue for a few moments the ginger leaned forward to lap at the girl's pussy as well.

Suddenly the camera shifted and zoomed, focusing in on the dark-haired woman's crotch. Her partner's strong hands were placed on each thigh, forcing them apart to give the redhead clear access at the dripping cunt that lay between. Her long, pink tongue snaked out of her mouth, tracing the folds of her target's quim at a lightning pace only interrupted by sporadic detours to pleasure the whimpering girl's clit instead.

A moan, louder than most, shook Raquel from her stupor. It took her an embarrassingly long moment to realize that moan came from her own lips rather than the computer speakers. The student's cheeks flushed scarlet when she realized one of her hands had slipped, of its own volition, under the waistband of her panties to tease her own clit in sympathy with her twin on the screen. Finally snapped from her trance, it dawned on Raquel that her 'gift' could only have come from one person. Connor.

A flash of anger dawned on her face. The arrogance, the presumption of that insufferable bastard was beyond the pale. Her free hand flew to the top of the computer, on the verge of slamming it shut while she decided just how to handle the new scourge of her life.

It was at that moment, though, that before she could act a change in the video distracted her from her fury. The camera drew back from its closeup and a man stepped into the frame. He looked a bit older than either of the girls, shaved bald and in his thirties at least, perhaps even forties. Raquel watched transfixed as he moved with a brisk efficiency, stepping up to where the ginger woman sat grinding her crotch on her partner's face. Before the camera had even settled into its new position he had already lined himself up and was plunging into his target.

The muscular redhead let out a loud moan as her new paramour slid into her. From the glazed look on her face and the angle of his entry it was clear he was in the girl's ass. All of a sudden the fierce tigress who had been so aggressive with Raquel's doppelganger found herself helpless, wailing loudly at the combined assault of one lover's cock and another's tongue, her own efforts on the pussy before her face forgotten in an instant. Raquel felt her own loins flutter at the sight, unable to keep herself from wondering if that was how she had looked and sounded when Connor plundered her own ass. Never in her life had she watched a man and woman in bed together, at least not in such explicit detail. The sight of it was... undeniably arousing.