Domina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked back to the kitchen and I heard the sink turn on. She came back shaking her hands in the air drying them off. "Now if I were to decide to take you as my submissive, and let me remind you I have other candidates who are more than willing to live here for free. I would provide you with your own room with a bed; food, and gas to run errands for me." She paused to take a sip of her tea, after she put it down she continued.

"As far as getting my rocks off, I can do that just fine on my own. However, it brings me a great deal of satisfaction. Dominating someone, giving them purpose and direction, and for the submissive I've never had anyone complained to me. If your knowledge of the Dom/sub culture is coming from that damned book series you need to educate yourself. Being a sub goes deeper than most people think. It's about willingly submitting yourself to someone, giving in to their desires, not just sexually. It isn't one sided you know. Subs receive their own form of satisfaction from the exchange."

I scoffed at this. "I think I've had enough free will taken from me in this lifetime."

"That may be so." She shrugged. "I am not saying this lifestyle is for everyone, it takes a very open-minded strong individual to willingly give something as important as basic human rights. That being said, I don't see how what I am offering is much different. Did you not willingly sign up for the military? Everything you need I will provide for you. Anything you want, if you decide to keep your job you can provide for yourself."

She waited as if expecting something. "I'm not hearing you tell me you don't want it." She smiled and stood walking to a book shelf behind her. Grabbing a stack of papers, she walked back and handed it to me.

"Here a few articles to get you started on your education. I have a few more potential people to interview. I want you to look over this and think about it for the next few days. I have your number, I will contact you if I decide that you are the best candidate." I nodded my head yes not really sure what else to do or say. "All I'm asking is for you to be open-minded to the possibilities. That packet will explain a little more in depth what I didn't have time for." I nodded too dumbfounded to respond to much else.

She motioned for me to stand up, so I did and she walked me to the door. She offered me her hand one more time and I took it and just stared at her for a moment. She really was a beautiful woman. I felt her grip tighten on my hand as she back me up into the door. "Again, I'm sorry about the tea" I managed to stammer. Her body was touching mine, she leaned in closer to me. I tilted my head off to the side slightly embarrassed at the closeness.

"Remember to keep an open mind as you read these." She breathed into my ear. Then she lifted her hand to my face gently forcing my face to look back at her. Her lips touched mine and she kissed me softly. After a few moments, she broke away and opened her front door.

"Domina!" Someone behind me shrieked. "How could you."

"Shit," Evelyn said. "Lyria, I told you not to come back." The girl looked like a train wreck. Blond hair in a ponytail, sort of. It was sticking out at all angles like someone had been dragging her by it. Makeup smeared under her eyes and her face was splotchy from crying.

"Is this your new whore Domina?" the girl, Lyria managed to get out between hysterical sobs.

"What the fuck did you just call me?" I began to advance on the brat but Evelyn grabbed my arm.

"Just go Azida I will contact you in a few days." She turned back to tantrum barbie and in a very commanding voice that had me stand at attention said. "Lyria knees" to my shock the girl without hesitation fell to her knees. Evelyn then walked towards her and knelt to her level and talked to her in hushed tones. Not that I could hear anything over the girls sobbing. I clutched my papers to my chest and walked to my car in awe watching the whole scene. By the time I pulled out of the drive way Evelyn had the girl in her arms and was carrying her inside.

I found it difficult to sleep that night. I had skimmed over the articles Evelyn had given me. Kept wondering to myself if I was really desperate enough to sleep with someone for a place to live. It really wouldn't be much different than a relationship. Not that I really had many of those. As I continued to read, I found myself thinking that Evelyn might be right, the dynamic was very similar to my military life.

The next day I tried to push thoughts of Evelyn from my mind as I continued to search for a place, but finding nothing, I gave up and got ready for work. Between orders and dealing with Angie I couldn't stop thinking about how tender Evelyn kissed me. It wasn't unwanted. She felt so soft against me, and multiple times I found myself wondering what the rest of her body felt like.

After I got home I read more of the articles and was surprised when I came across one that talked about a Dom/sub that never even had sex it was strictly a platonic relationship, well except the sub was punished when he misbehaved. My curiosity got the better of me and I read nearly every article by the end of the second day. The third and fourth days passed and I was getting upset with myself for not looking for another place. Realizing I was actually hoping for a call from Evelyn.

Terry kept going on and on over dinner that if I wasn't gone in the next two days he would not only throw my stuff to the curb but he would set it on fire. Steph was at work so she couldn't defend me. Finally, I shouted at him. "Fuck off Terry I'll be gone by tomorrow night, just give me the day to pack my shit." Going back to my room I looked at my phone for the umpteenth time hoping for a missed call or a message or something. Nothing It looked like I'd be sleeping in my car for a while.

The next day after I had finished packing my stuff I walked back to Steph's side giving her a hug and her key back. "Sure, you are gonna be alright Hun?" she gave me a sad smile. I nodded giving her an even more pitiful smile back.

"Hell yeah, you know I've been through worse. What's one more shit roommate." I didn't have the heart to tell her I never found one.

"Yes, I know. You had better call and hang out with me." I nodded holding back my tears.

"Duh, once I settle in and get stable, we will have a girl's night deal?" She nodded and smacked my ass playfully as I walked away. I waved one last time as I got into my car and she went back inside.

Sighing heavily, I started my car and started driving not really sure where to go. I had been driving around for nearly twenty minutes when my phone began to ring. "Hello." I didn't even look at the caller ID, maybe it was work asking me to come in.

"Hello, Azida it's Evelyn." My heart stopped and I nearly got rear-ended because I had stopped my car as well. Quickly finding a safer place to pull over I managed to answer her back.

"Yes, hello, uh, Hi." Was about all I could manage to get out.

"Have you been able to educate yourself?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I have." I felt my voice strain to speak.

"Good, I'm glad. I want to offer the position to you Azida, of all those I've interviewed I find you the most suitable. If you wish to accept I want you to reply with, 'I accept your offer Domina," if not simply hang up."

My heart was throbbing uncontrollably, I was silent for a long time. I had never really been sure about the deal to begin with. Was my desperation to find a place to stay strong enough to endure something so humiliating?

"Azida?" Evelyn said in a commanding tone.

"I accept your offer Domina."

12