Dominance or Submission Switch 01

Story Info
Hot dirty sex with switching in mind.
1.2k words
4.5
1.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters are 18 years or older.

DOMINANCE or SUBMISSION SWITCH

It was dirty kinky sex and they loved it. Hannah and Pete both enjoyed the feeling of control and they both enjoyed being controlled too and often switched between the two. Nothing was too kinky, or too bold, they loved it all both ways and any ways. They pushed each other to new highs using BDSM in every way Craving that delicious erotic mix of Dominance and Submission.

Withholding orgasms or encouraging multiple orgasms acting out fantasies and planning scenario and for that supreme mixture of pleasure and pain, they used all sorts of sex toys and sometimes they got other people involved too. These are their stories...

Readers, please note that as this story progresses, there may be jumps in categories as it includes,BDSM, Multiple Partners,Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Sex in Public, MFM Sex, MMMF sex, DP

Chapter One

He opened the door and stood to one side, allowing her into the apartment. It was a plush, modern flat in a huge block by the river in London. It belonged to a colleague of his at work who travelled a lot on business. Pete had use of it while his friend was away, which meant he could see Hannah whenever he wanted and it gave an impression that the place was occupied, which suited his colleague too so everyone was happy.

They walked through the apartment: all clean lines and minimally furnished and Pete opened the balcony door. It was a large balcony looking out across the river, a perfect place to sit and relax on a warm summer evening like this.

Hannah & Pete had been to the shops on the way here to stock up with a few things to eat and drink as well as the basics like coffee and milk.

After hanging up a few things and laying out toiletries and wash gear and putting the shopping away, they both moved outside and Hannah sat in one of the large chairs while Pete went back inside. The pristine kitchen was just inside the balcony door and he took an already chilled bottle of champagne from the fridge. Retrieving a couple of glasses from a cupboard, he opened it and brought the freshly charged flutes out. A clink of glasses and the first sip which just seemed to flick a switch; a signal that the complete unwinding had commenced. He took off his jacket and draped it over a spare chair. They sat and chatted for a while, catching up and watching the sun slip slowly down below the horizon.

But chatting and sipping champagne wasn't the principal reason they were here, and it was only a matter of time before the conversation turned.

'Well, Hannah, we're in the apartment and so today it's my plans and my rules that apply, so I think it's time we had some fun, don't you?'

They called the game they always played the Switch Kink Protocol. It sounded like a rather grand name for something so basic and horny, but naming it just added to things somehow. Hannah and Pete both enjoyed the feeling of control and they both enjoyed being controlled too and often switched between the two, hence the Switch Kink Protocol came into existence. They had a love of sex which some might call passionate and while others might judge it as kinky, there was definitely nothing about it that was vanilla. Hannah and Pete pushed each other to new highs; withholding orgasms or encouraging multiple orgasms. Supreme mixtures of pleasure and pain, they used clamps and clips, cages, ropes, swings, and various machines too and sometimes they even involved other people. They loved to Switch from submissive to dominant and back again and each of them took delight in organising and preparing adventures for the other.

Today it was Pete in the dominant and controlling role and Hannah in the submissive and subservient role. They were both excited. Pete had big plans for Hannah which today involved a few new elements that he felt she would love, which meant of course that he would really enjoy himself too.

He took her glass and placed it on the table. 'Stand up. Over here please.' Hannah stood and stepped into the open space between the furniture. She was looking out over the river at the apartments on the opposite bank.

Pete moved behind her, standing close, and stroked the backs of his fingers down either side of her neck, setting off a little tingle in her. His fingers found the buttons on her blouse and started to undo them. Although it was still warm in the fading light, she could now feel an occasional waft of cool breeze on her newly exposed skin. His hands felt comforting and warm against her.

The zip of her skirt was next to fall, and he released the waistband, pushing her skirt down over her hips so that it dropped to her feet. He removed her blouse and skirt, leaving her just in underwear, stockings and heels. Now he unclipped and took off her bra, freeing the full, heavy breasts into the evening air. Last, the panties were pulled down and discarded.

Pete stood behind her again, talking softly in her ear. 'Now you look, as always, superb, delicious.' His hands moved all over her body as he spoke, feeling arms, shoulders, breasts, belly, thighs and buttocks. But, tantalisingly, avoiding the very place that Hannah wanted him to touch the most, the rapidly moistening place between her legs.

'I wonder... it might be too far for people across the river, but you never know, do you? Plenty of people have telescopes or binoculars these days. There are a few lights on over there. Then again, to get a better view, they would probably have the lights off and then they could also watch you in secret. Who knows how many men might be looking at you at this very moment, playing with themselves. Imagine all those stiff meaty cocks standing up, just for you. Imagine the thoughts going through all those minds as they think about what they'd like to do to your body. Getting wet and slipping their fingers inside, imagining it was you they were pleasuring. But, as I say, maybe they can't see you... but people in the blocks either side most certainly can. They are much closer. It won't have escaped their notice how stiff your nipples have become. How your lips have parted slightly, as you stand here naked and brazen in full view. Here, let's turn you around in case anyone happens to be watching at the moment.'

He grasped her shoulders and turned her to face one side, then, after several minutes, the other. All the while his hands stroked over her skin, raising excited goose bumps along her arms as she was openly displayed to anybody who cared to look.

'Now, open your legs and stand with your feet apart. I just need to get something. Don't move until I come back.' He disappeared inside the flat. He was probably only gone for a couple of minutes, but it seemed much longer. She knew he wouldn't be hurrying. He would be enjoying her discomfort at being left exposed for an unknown length of time.