Dominance or Submission Switch 03

Story Info
Hot, dirty sex, switching between dominance & submission.
1.2k words
4.57
1.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DOMINANCE or SUBMISSION SWITCH

It was dirty kinky sex and they loved it. Hannah and Pete both enjoyed the feeling of control and they both enjoyed being controlled too and often switched between the two. Nothing was too kinky, or too bold, they loved it all both ways and any ways. They pushed each other to new highs using BDSM in every way Craving that delicious erotic mix of Dominance and Submission

Readers please note that as this story progresses, there may be jumps in categories as it includes,BDSM, Multiple Partners,Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Sex in Public, MFM Sex, MMMF sex, DP

Chapter Three

After what seemed like an age with all these thoughts running through Hannah's imagination, Pete returned. He hadn't hurried at all. He smelled clean and fresh and he was smoothly shaved. He was wearing a loose towelling bathrobe, but also carried a couple of large, soft, fluffy towels. As she turned at the sound of him coming back, she saw he carefully arranged these on the kitchen worktop, just inside the door.

He came out onto the balcony. 'Ah, that's better. I feel ready for you now.' He released her from the bracket, but left her wrists tied. Refilling her empty glass, he put it to her lips. 'OK, come in here.' She was led by the wrists into the kitchen area, by the worktop covered in towels. 'I thought these would be softer and more comfortable than the cold marble.' He went round to the other side of the surface. 'Give me your hands.' She had to bend forward to do so, and he pulled her even more once he had hold of the rope. He stretched her arms out and tied them securely again, this time to the handle of a cupboard. This left her bent right over the worktop, once again unable to move. He came back around behind her.

'So, Hannah, what were you thinking while I was in the shower, eh? There you were, naked and all lit up, on show to the world and his wife. Were you wondering if anybody was watching you? Wondering whether they might be playing with themselves? Or wondering if they would be thinking about fucking you?' It was as if he could read her mind. With no preamble, his hand went straight to her sex which betrayed her thoughts. 'Well, well. It seems I was correct. You are wet, Hannah. You are a wet slut. Imagining all those unknown cocks, all getting stiff while their owners' eyes feast on your naked body. Maybe they're still watching you now. Looking at your delicious arse bent over this breakfast bar. Wishing it was their fingers sliding along your lips and getting all wet. And what about you? You'd love it if they could all come round and fuck you, one after the other, wouldn't you?' She didn't need to answer. He could already feel that she'd become even wetter. The thought of being serviced by an unknown number of strangers, each one using her body to his complete, explosive satisfaction before stepping aside to make way for the next big cock... The thought was filling her mind and starting a fire between her thighs. She was slick. Slick and hot.

'I thought so. It's exactly what a brazen woman like you would want. Here, let's give any guys watching something really nice to enjoy.' Saying this, he moved well to the side and, using both hands, pulled her cheeks as wide as he could. 'There, that's right. Show them all your secret charms. They'll be thinking about pushing themselves into that tighter place now. You'd like that I think. Some of them are probably finishing right now. Unable to control it and hold back as they imagine squeezing their thickness into you and unloading deep inside you while you lie there, tied and helpless. But they don't know what we know, do they? They don't know that you'd be absolutely loving it; pushing that gorgeous arse hard back against them, trying to get even more of them inside you. You are an extremely naughty slut, Hannah, and you know what happens to naughty sluts, don't you?'

'Make me cum Pete, come on, make me cum,' she begged.

His hands left her and then one of them returned immediately, delivering a stinging slap. She jumped a little and let out a small cry, but it was just due to the shock. She made no further sound as slaps rained down on her exposed cheeks. She wished she could bring her hands round to protect herself, but she was helpless. Soon, her cheeks were bright pink, and they were stinging - on fire. The blows stopped and his hand once again found her lips. They were saturated.

He easily slipped one, two, then three fingers into her and she moaned loudly. The thought of the smacking and the knowledge that it could be seen by others was just making her wetter and wetter, she couldn't control it. He kept going and now, by keeping all his fingers close in together, he was able to push his hand in, sliding it in and out of the gaping wetness.

'No, don't you dare cum, not yet, not until I say so,' he said firmly. 'I want you to say please and I want to hear you beg for that release.' and he chuckled.

She felt his towelling bathrobe open, flapping against her skin, and he entered her. She could feel his stiffness. Feel that it was VERY hard. He gripped her waist and started to drive into her like a piston. This, plus all the build up, took her right to the edge. In her mind, being tied meant that nothing was expected of her, and that surely she was free to enjoy the climax to the full. She couldn't help it, she felt the heat of her climax coursing through her body and now that wonderful tingling sensation stroking across her nerve endings, almost seeming to shrink her skin like goose bumps.

As she came through it, she realised that he'd stopped. He was just holding position, buried deep inside her. Had he finished too? No, she couldn't feel it, and he was still rock hard. He put one hand down between them. It was so wet down there - she was everywhere. He started to move his wet fingertip against her other opening, massaging it all around with a firm, circular motion. Gradually getting firmer, more insistent as his finger stroked right across the hole itself. And then... it was inside, with no trouble at all. Massaging the inside now, stretching it and slowly pulling just that little bit wider.

All the time, his thick hard cock still pushed firmly in and then out of her very wet pussy, finding every sensitive spot whilst still rubbing over her clit with the pad of his other hand.

She could never work out just how he made her feel this way - so thoroughly fucked, used in the best possible way. She so wanted that ecstasy of another release, she needed to cum again. He kept up the onslaught, ploughing into her wet cunt and finger fucking her arse with two of his long fingers, and just as she was ready he suddenly he stopped.

________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading. 5 * is marvellous, comments are great too!

If you enjoyed reading this, make sure you see the rest of the series! It is ongoing and new chapters are well ahead but will be posted as often as possible here as it catches up.