All Comments on 'Dominant Saakshi Surrenders Ch. 01'

by AshmitaMadhukar

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot stuff

This is a very hot and steamy story and woven very nicely. The play in the club on a supposed board meeting was awesome. The style of writing and English has been good. I would request the author(s) to post the next chapter as early as possible instead of jumping into another new story. Sadly, this was the case in their last story that was published earlier.

lost_ambrosialost_ambrosiaabout 4 years ago
very good

Liked your story. Keep going with more.

TheRealPrabuTheRealPrabualmost 4 years ago
Not good

Stop writing... waste of time

AshmitaMadhukarAshmitaMadhukaralmost 4 years agoAuthor
For TheRealPrabu

Your comment titled 'Not good'.

Why don't you try to write a story yourself instead of being so critical of my stories? That would be so much fun! And do refrain from voting as 'anonymous' to downgrade ratings for my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

I disagree with the views of TheRealPrabu. I found this story to be well laid out and certainly erotic as per Literotica standards. I should like to congratulate Ashmita on giving us this story and I would encourage her to put up the second chapter, as promised.

Sometimes, those who cannot write themselves, are the most critical of others. The real test would be to see their own aptitude, which would very often turn out to be too insignificant to worth going through their stories. Mr. Prabu should take up the challenge and put up a story of his own for publication. It will prove if he deserves to be critical of others.

RickystonisRickystonisover 3 years ago
The best story, Perfect, masterpiece

The best suspense story I had read today everything was perfect nice building up and all.Waiting for second part , please release it as early as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Expectation

This could well turn out to be a very hot and erotic story. I am looking forward to the next chapter, Madam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please write part 2 soon

best Indian story on such a topic. Eagerly awaiting part 2

jamaidajamaidaabout 1 year ago

Keep coming back here hoping a part 2 is out. This is really hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous