Dominant Saakshi Surrenders Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They moaned endlessly, hugged each other's hips firmly, their faces dug deeply on the other's vagina and all around it. They stopped only when they needed to come up for breath.

Each woman's tongue had ways to arouse the other. One slurped like a cat, the other pushing in to tease the clit. Each moment their arousal went on increasing, till Veena could bear it no more.

She squirmed and wrapped her legs around Saakshi's back. Her hands held Saakshi's head firmly at the back, pushing it firmly on to her copiously leaking pussy.

"More, I want more," she moaned and squealed.

From the position that she was, Saakshi asked, "What is it you need at this moment, sub?" But she continued to run her tongue on Veena's pussy, pushing it in a few times to touch the girl's clit.

A fire raged in Veena and she helplessly replied, "Your new strap-on, Mistress. I beg you to wear it now."

"Ahhh! So, my obedient slut wishes to have something hard inside that swollen pussy, does she?" Saakshi said as she brushed her hand over Veena's hair.

"Yesssss, Mistress," Venus let her answer drag and then repeated, "Yes, yes, yes."

Saakshi stretched her arm underneath a pillow and pulled out an eight-inch strap-on harness which was of skin color. With a width of two inches and veins handcrafted all over the circumference, some thick, some thin, and two orbs attached at the end, it looked like a real male phallus. Indeed, it looked terrifying, but that was the purpose.

The item had been purchased online only recently by Saakshi to give her partner a realistic experience. It hadn't been tried before and Saakshi was impatient to try it on her partner.

Quickly, she sat up on her knees and tied the waist straps around, fastening the metal buckles firmly to ensure that it would not come loose during their fun.

When Saakshi was ready with her strap-on, Veena looked on with unmistakable signs of her extreme desire. Her mouth was parted, and she was already breathing heavily.

Saakshi lowered herself on the impatient Veena. She gripped the breasts of her sub, mauling them hard. And Veena in turn dug in her nails on the soft velvety curves of her mistress as she hunched over her.

"Take it, sub," Saakshi said in a husky voice, "hold it with your hands and guide it in. It's the cock that's going to fuck you hard and rough."

"Yes, Mistress," Veena squealed. Her needs had risen rapidly, and her pussy ached to be filled.

She held the appendage, feeling it at first, wanting to run her hands on the veins that looked so real. She loved the girth and the length, and the color which was a lighter shade of brown.

Veena parted her thighs and slowly began to push it in. Her moist pussy helped it slide in without any discomfort.

Saakshi, too, at this point pushed on it with her hips.

Soon, they were passionately kissing one another. Their breasts were pressed into each other, nipples hard and wanting.

Saakshi began slowly, but she quickly raised the tempo till she was fucking Veena in delight. Cooing and moaning endlessly, they were a phenomenal sight.

"Take it, let me tear that pussy of yours, you bitch," screamed Saakshi.

"Oh god! Fuck me Mistress, fuck me hard. Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Veena went on wailing.

It was a long night for both these women who lost count of the number of times they had orgasmed during that period.

In the end, they lay in each other's arms and drifted off to sleep.

\\\///\\\///

The next day was a busy day for Saakshi. There was a Board meeting which required her presence to answer specific questions. While she was appreciated for her performance, there was one director, Mrs. Preeti Ahuja, who asked for her presence.

Mrs. Preeti Ahuja was in her mid-fifties and a divorcee. She was a chartered accountant by profession, was a partner in a reputed chartered accountancy firm, and was on the board of Evolution Apparels Inc. as a professional non-executive director.

There was, however, a little-known secret about her and that was her inclination towards the same sex.

Mrs. Ahuja wanted to know if Saakshi was planning to launch any special garment or undergarment soon. She referred to the lingerie ad from their competitors lately on display on TV and billboards around the country.

"Did you notice their recent ad, Saakshi? 'WE LOVE TO WRAP AROUND YOU' ... so catchy, isn't it?" She started giggling.

Saakshi couldn't help but notice the underlying pun on the word 'catchy' when Mrs. Ahuja eluded to the words in the ad.

"Yes, Madame," Saakshi said with a sober face, "I did notice their ad and, you will be happy to know, we are coming out with a new product of our own very shortly." She did not disclose other details about the product.

"Including a catchy ad, I am sure?" Mrs. Ahuja pursued.

"Yes, Madam. We haven't finalized it, but one of them right now which we have in mind is "CREATING COMFORT FOR GOD'S BEST CREATION."

"Something a bit shorter, Saakshi?" someone else asked now.

"We'll see what we can do, Sir," Saakshi turned to Mr. Natarajan, another senior director, "ones that come to mind instantly are - CREATING CUP COMFORTS or simply CUP COMFORTS."

The foreign director, Mr. Gordon Goldwater, who represented the foreign company with substantial shareholding, came up with another suggestion.

CUP COMFORTS

PUSHY PANTIES.

"You see Saakshi, these two go together. They are wedded partners really," he said while smiling at Saakshi.

Saakshi admired the man. He was cool, and always had an eye for talent within the organization and even out of it. And he had always backed Saakshi's decisions and stood firm when a couple of directors were objecting to Saakshi's promotion as Senior President.

Saakshi noted the subtle variation between Pussy and Pushy. Pushy would be acceptable - meaning more space really, and yet a reference to the taboo word was unmistakable. Even the word 'bra' was avoided and replaced with 'cup'.

Saakshi was excused from further appearance and she rushed back to her room which was two floors below where they were having the company's Board meeting.

Back in her room, she just had time for a cup of coffee before her secretary announced that a foreign client had arrived, and would she like to meet them fifteen minutes before the scheduled time?

Saakshi raised a hand and indicated to her secretary to make it five minutes later. Quickly standing up, she straightened her saree, rearranged her hair, took out her compact and refreshed her make- up, redid her lips with another coating of Revlon's 'fuchsia fusion' lipstick, and sat down comfortably.

The meeting went on for more than an hour but, at the end of it, Evolutions Apparel Inc. had 'hit' another jackpot in business by bagging an order for an unthinkable sum.

They all trooped into the Chairman's room. He beamed happily at the news, gripping Saakshi's hand in a firm grip for a warm handshake.

Later, after lunch, she heard her secretary asking her if she would meet Mr. Vivek Verma, a staff who had been asked to appear before her.

"Tell him to wait in your cubicle. I'll call him when I am free," Saakshi wanted to make the man go through the 'waiting' syndrome. Usually, in such situations, a man's courage begins to crumble, and this is what Saakshi was about to exploit.

It was a good forty-five minutes before Vivek was called inside. Fearing the worse, he slowly walked in. At worse, he would lose a job. But he was confident of his own abilities to get another job.

"May I come in?" His first utterance was met with an indifferent look from Saakshi who was busy going through some sheets. Vivek waited till finally she turned her head a little and indicated to him to come in.

As he stood in front of her desk, Saakshi looked up just once before she uttered in a serious voice, "How many mistakes are you going to make?"

Vivek look up quizzically, no words escaping his lips.

"Yesterday, you addressed me by an unutterable name. Today, you don't even have the courtesy to address someone who is far senior to you by a polite 'madam'. What do you think of yourself?" Saakshi didn't hide her pent-up anger. Her voice had a trace of suppressed anger, one that was serious and reprimanding.

Just as she was tearing into Vivek's ineptitude and inefficiency, mostly baseless, she was informed by her secretary that the Chairman wanted her urgently. She pushed a file across to Vivek.

"Explain these figures to me. I have reasons to believe that you have cooked these up for your convenience. I'll be back in five minutes," Saakshi spit the words at Vivek as she got up from her chair.

"You'll stay in this room and get ready with some satisfactory answer," she said at the door, and left.

It took Vivek just two minutes to back track and deduce how the figures were arrived at. Satisfied that for now, there was no reason for panic, he closed the file.

As he sat in front of the empty executive chair on the other side of the desk, his eyes roamed around the room.

One of the first things that he took an interest in was the painting on the wall just behind Saakshi's chair. It was an abstract painting in colorful triangles. Yet, with a closer scrutiny, he could decipher that the characters in the frame were that of two women in an intimate embrace. It was no doubt a beautiful composition.

Vivek got up from his chair and, bending his body over the desk, tried to read the name of the artist painted in small letters at the corner of the frame. He was pleasantly surprised that the artist was no other than the occupant of the room, Saakshi Tiwari.

Quickly, Vivek sat back on his chair. She is an artist? And a rather versatile one at that, he thought. Looking around further, he caught a glimpse of the woman's immaculate taste. She had decorated and furnished her room with eye catching frames and furniture.

The occupant'*s leather vanity bag lay on a shelf behind her, and even that was certainly graceful. Slightly big, Vivek thought, but then women have so many personal things to carry these days they do require more space.

Suddenly, something else caught Vivek's attention. It was the edge of a book that dangled out from that bag. Vivek could make out what the book was all about. Yoga!

Vivek's intelligent and logical mind was at work instantly. Words from the previous night's chat with one 'sexyme' seemed to come back to him ...she too had painting as a hobby, and she too practiced yoga.

What else had she disclosed last night? That she was unmarried, and that her age was similar to 'kinkdom'? This meant she was around 30. Even that she lived in the same city as Vivek's. Weren't all these information getting too close to Saakshi Tiwari? And what about her looks and a shapely body? She seemed to possess these too.

Vivek sat up excitedly. He knew he was on the right path.

Saakshi had left behind her mobile on the desk. Vivek had an irresistible curiosity to pick it up and surf through her history. There was a chance that she would have deleted that portion if she indeed was 'sexyme'. Yet, there was a slim chance that it would have remained.

All Vivek had to do was muster courage and take a chance that she would not return in the next five minutes.

He quickly picked up Saakshi's mobile and, in a flick or two, he was on to the cell's history page. In moments he scrolled down a few rows. Anxiously, he kept eyeing the door, afraid of Saakshi's or her secretary's entry any moment. Luckily, no one came.

Just when he thought he was mistaken, Vivek found the row that he was searching for ... the one evidence that indicated Saakshi had been to the site ...EROTISEX.

'Erotisex - sex stories for free, erotic visuals, audios, adult fiction with the widest variety!'

Vivek was overjoyed and momentarily got so carried over that he almost forgot to return to the top page and keep the mobile back at the exact spot.

Luckily, he heard Saakshi's voice outside talking to her secretary and, hurriedly, he had removed all traces of his intrusion into the owner's privacy. The mobile too was back at the same spot from where he had picked it up.

He sat with a grim face of a person intently studying a file and making calculations on a sheet of paper. The moment he heard the door open, he got up from his chair in a show of respect.

Vivek decided he would not disclose his findings to anyone, nor use it as a lever against Saakshi. At least, not for the time being, not even to escape her intense scrutiny and reprimands.

"Are you ready to explain your findings, Mr. Verma?" Saakshi asked as she sat down on her swiveling chair.

"Yes Mam," Vivek was courteous to the core. He was ready to prove his point and explained the data lucidly to his very senior executive.

Saakshi's mood had changed for the better and she seemed to be in a better frame of mind. Her success in securing that substantial foreign order, and the CEO heaping praises as an effect of that achievement had put her into a far more positive frame of mind.

In fact, Saakshi was in a mood to condone the errant Vivek.

She became receptive to Vivek's answers. She accepted his explanation. Even, at one point, came out with a word of praise for the work done. She started answering Vivek's questions relating to his work and the company.

When they had finished their discussion and Vivek had got up to leave, he sought her permission to say something.

"If you permit Mam, could I say something?" He was courteous and polite.

Saakshi nodded her head.

"That's an awesome painting, Mam. Whose work is it?" Vivek asked innocently.

"Mine. I paint a bit," Saakshi replied a bit uneasily, taken aback by this sudden compliment from someone who she was about to reprimand sometime earlier.

"Amazing, Mam! Wish I could see some more of your work."

Saakshi just smiled.

The ice between them had been broken.

Vivek wouldn't ever make the mistake of calling her sexy. Not in the office certainly. But, what the heck, he couldn't think of any other adjective to describe this awesome lady who sat on the other side of the desk.

\\\///\\\///

That night Vivek was irresistibly drawn towards the chat site which he frequented and where he had got acquainted with 'sexyme'. He had more reasons for that. He was almost certain that 'sexyme' was no other than Saakshi Tiwari.

Saakshi too became impatient to sit with her laptop the moment her maid had left for the night. When she signed in and entered the chat room 'submissive' she found that 'kinkdom' was already in.

"You're late," was the first private message that Vivek sent to 'sexyme'.

"I am sorry," Saakshi was herself surprised at the surrendering tone in those words that she sent.

Vivek smiled. Good, that's just what he was seeking in this woman.

Kinkdom: Had a busy day in office, did you?

Sexyme: Yes, very.

Kinkdom: Business?

Vivek was trying to confirm that 'sexyme' was indeed Saakshi Tiwari! He wanted to lead her into questions that would get him the confirmation that she wanted.

Sexyme: No. I work in a corporate office.

Kinkdom: No wonder. I can guess you to be classy lady and holding a high post in your organization.

Sexyme: Is that supposed to be a compliment?

Kinkdom: It's supposed to be the truth. Isn't it?

Saakshi ignored the question. She wasn't prepared to disclose her identity - not yet, not with the position that she held and that too, in one of the very reputed organizations in the country. She diverted the question from her.

Sexyme: And where are you supposed to be working?

Vivek lied.

Kinkdom: I am a trader. I deal in undergarments - for both ladies and men.

Vivek counted his reply as some form of half-truth, and not entirely false.

There were a few moments of silence as Saakshi tried to absorb the initial shock that came the instant she heard of the similarity in their jobs. But she recovered quickly. She began typing out her message.

Sexyme: Which brand?

Kinkydom: Quite a few. Enamor, Clovia, Jockey, Zivame. But the brand that sells most for me is Evolutions.

Sexyme: I am happy to hear that.

Kinkydom: Any reason for such happiness?

This time Saakshi lied.

Sexyme: Because Evolutions is my favorite brand. I wear them myself.

Very cunning, thought Vivek. She'll not break. He tried something else.

Kinkdom: Dealers had a meeting in their office once. We got to know the head of sales. My god! She is a tough lady but, pardon me using the word, she is overwhelmingly 'sexy'. I hope you didn't mind my using that word. I took the liberty because it is this site.

Saakshi was surprised that while that very word had made her react and retaliate instantly in office, she felt a tingling sensation in her loins at that moment.

Sexyme: Well, my name is partly made with that very word. I would be a hypocrite if I did mind.

Saakshi then sent off a message that now surprised Vivek.

Sexyme: I happen to know Saakshi Tiwari, who you know as the head of sales in Evolutions. She is a good friend of mine.

Vivek realized that he was drawn into a corner. If he agreed to meet her, in the false identity of a trader, it would spell doom for him.

Kinkydom: No, she is too serious and tough for my comfort. My business is doing quite well without meeting her. Let it be like it is. But, hey, thanks a lot.

Sexyme: I only wanted to be of help. But it's ok if you don't want to meet her.

Kinkdom: Saakshi Tiwari scares me, honestly. But 'sexyme' is a different proposition altogether. I would give half my kingdom to be able to meet her. At any place of her choice.

Sexyme: Tell you what. Do you have any place where one can turn up incognito? I mean you enter wearing a masquerade face mask. Like they wear in fancy parties.

Kinkdom: I have just the right place for you. It's a club. They are holding their annual party this weekend. Saturday night.

Sexyme: And dress as you like?

Kinkdom: Yes. But I must warn you, it's adult oriented. Liberties are taken by the members between themselves, and even their guests are sometimes not spared. And there are many surprises that suddenly come up.

Sexyme: Do they have a name, this club that you talk of?

Kinkdom: Yes, they have named it Club Exotica. Not erotica, mind you. But do understand that because of the nature and purpose, it's a very discreet club, and membership is very restricted. It is exclusively reserved for Doms and Subs. One had to be either one of them. You could be of any gender, but that criterion was fundamental.

Sexyme: Are you a member?

Kinkdom: No. I have been there only once. But I'll have to take membership before I am allowed in again. I'll arrange for another member to take you in as his guest, if you want to. We can meet inside.

The fact, however, was that Vivek lied when he said he was not a member. He was indeed a member, he had to be. One could enter as a guest only once, but he or she had to confirm himself/herself as a registered member before a second entry. And he had attended quite a few parties and one Annual function which was really an erotic extravaganza.

Sexyme: You talk of liberties. What sort of liberties?

KInkdom: Like I said, it is only for adults and between a Dom and a Sub there could be quite a few surprises. But I am under oath not to discuss these to any non-member. Even as a guest, this vow must be taken while entering.

Sexyme: And what are the surprises that you talk of?

Kinkdom: You are making me violate my own vows, sexyme. I think you should get to know these surprises and whatever else is on offer by attending. I can't tell any more.

Sexyme: That's very considerate. How will I know, if in case I decide to go?

Kinkdom: I'll let you know through my friend. But first you must send me a message on my mobile.

Vivek had imagined that if Sexyme was willing to come along, she would have to give her mobile number to get the message. That mobile number would disclose her identity and confirm if she was Saakshi Tiwari because he knew her official number.