Dominant Saakshi Surrenders Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sexyme: Okay. I'll send it across, but I must know your number to send from mine.

Both quickly exchanged their numbers. Not wanting to disclose their identity, each had given the number of their second mobile which was more private and personal and unknown to office and colleagues.

They promised to meet in the chat room once again on Friday, the day preceding the party at Club Exotica. They would take a final call on that night if they were going to attend.

It was obvious to Vivek that there was a fair degree of both curiosity and willingness in the manner of Sexyme's exchanges with him in this chat. Anticipating that Sexyme was indeed Saakshi Tiwari he wanted to see her in that erotic environment and exposed for what she was truly inside.

\\\///\\\///

For the next couple of days Saakshi Tiwari kept thinking if she should attend the Club Exotica party. Her mind longed to participate but, in a saner mind, she worried if it would put her in trouble. Would it jeopardize her position, her job and her very life? But the attraction was too much. She just couldn't resist the temptation.

It was essential for her, however, to take proper precautions to keep her identity safe. The masquerade mask or face mask was one item which was certain. Also, she would go direct to the club instead of allowing anyone to pick her up and give any indication of where she stayed. She wouldn't take any hard drinks at the party, for that weakened the mental senses. And finally, when the party was over, she would return home alone.

Saakshi didn't delay. Having decided to attend, she selected and placed an online order for a masquerade mask. It was of a mix of silver and blue colors, had blue feathers, and big enough to cover most of the upper half of her face. It reached her in a day.

By Friday, she sent a message to 'kinkdom' informing that she would attend the party on Saturday evening but that she would turn up at the address by herself. She would meet the member who would take her in as a guest at the entrance door. She described her mask which would help the person identify her.

She excused herself from coming online for the chat session they had scheduled for Friday, citing that she had to go out with friends for dinner.

Vivek, on the other hand, knew that there was an unscheduled official dinner party for the top executives of the company with the head of two of their biggest clients. Obviously, she couldn't be online on an erotic chat site at the same time.

Vivek wondered if this was just a coincidence or another glaring reason for assuming that Saakshi Tiwari and Sexyme to be t

he same girl. He was impatient to know the truth which would be revealed at the Club Exotica get together.

He had to know and found it hard to wait for the next day.

On Saturday, by 6.00 in the evening Saakshi was ready for the party. She had decided to drive to the place herself, not wanting even her driver have the faintest idea about where she went or what was the address. She hoped to reach the venue in about forty-five minutes. This gave her some grace time to reach the doors of Club Exotica by 7.00 PM which was the official time for attendance.

Nearing the venue, Saakshi sent a message to 'kinkdom' informing that she would be reaching the spot in ten minutes. She asked him to ensure that the member accompanying her into the club remains near the entrance door of the building.

As she drove in through the gate, she found quite a few cars in the parking zone. Seems there are many in attendance, thought Saakshi. Parking her car, she quickly put on the mask before anybody could see her face, then checked herself on the rear mirror.

Saakshi stepped out of her car. She had selected a dress that she had purchased in one of her foreign tours.

Sleeveless, it had a sexy open back with a silky ribbon tie around the waist just where her back curved into her perfectly shaped buttocks. Powder blue in color, it had all-over lace and a concealed zip fastener at the back. She had a white netted stole across her shoulders with ends that went underneath her armpits to her back.

On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, black winged eyeliner with white beads, soft blush, and nudish pink lip shade gave her a sensual and stunning look. Her silky black hair fell smoothly on her shoulders. But all this make-up would be hidden behind her no less an alluring face mask. What a pity, she thought.

No sooner had she stepped out from her car a man stepped out from the darkness of a dimly lit parking lot.

Saakshi looked at him as both walked towards each other.

"I'm Prabu. We have a common friend whom you know simply as 'kinkdom'. I have come to accompany a gorgeous lady to our club's annual get-together as my very precious guest. I am honored," he said eloquently.

"Thank you, Sir," Saakshi said courteously, "I am known as 'sexyme' to your friend. That's all that I can say for the time being." Saakshi didn't blush nor bat an eyelid in uttering the word 'sexy' when she informed the man her name.

Saakshi observed the man as tall and broad shouldered, darkish complexion, in an immaculate black suit, and sporting a thick moustache.

There was another thing that Saakshi noticed. There was a two-inch round metal disc affixed to his lapel by a hidden pin. Possibly it was made of gun metal and a dark gray color. And on it, there was a capital D engraved on it.

Although Saakshi guessed what that letter stood for, she didn't want to ask any question to a stranger. She knew she would get to know the significance of this disc soon.

Once inside the building Saakshi was taken in by its grandeur. The lobby was well lit, with a decorative chandelier in the centre of the ceiling. At one corner, there was raised counter where two girls sat busily attending to those who entered the room.

Prabu led Saakshi to the counter. He certainly seemed familiar, for one of the girls asked smilingly, "Is the beautiful woman your guest?"

"Yes," Prabu said very proudly.

"Madame, this way please," the girl led her into the cubicle. "Even guests are required to fill in some basic information before entering. It's all private and confidential, and you, yourself, can fill in those, if you want to. I can assure you that no one gets to read it, excepting the President of the club," the taller girl said.

Saakshi preferred to keep her identity as secret and confidential as she could. She quickly stepped inside the enclosed counter and filled in the form.

"Madam, you can select any name of your choice for your interaction with all who are present here. It needn't be your real name. In fact, we strongly suggest that you be known by any other name. But remember, that special name can never be changed even when you become a regular member. And that is a must." The bespectacled girl said.

"Excuse me? Become a regular member?" Saakshi didn't have any idea that this was a criterion for her entry and almost fell from the sky.

"Yes, our rules are that while you enter as a guest, you must enroll as a member before you leave," the bespectacled girl spoke out again.

"I see," said Saakshi unhappily. But the mischief was done. She couldn't do a thing anymore.

"Have you decided on a name, Ma'am?" The other girl intervened.

Thinking fast, the name that came to mind was 'Narda' the fictitious character who was the magician Mandrake's longtime girlfriend, till their marriage in the end. Although it was a character from the western world, the name had an oriental touch in it, almost Indian.

"Excellent," said someone who stood in a queue behind her, "if this building isn't Xanadu, what is? And my compliments to a beautiful lady!"

"One final matter lady," said the girl at the counter, as she slid in her hand into a drawer and took out a bronze disc and handed it over to Saakshi, telling her, "Pin it, now, just below the shoulders."

This polished disc was of equal size as that of Prabu's, was made of bronze, but this one had the letter S engraved on it.

"What's this for?" Saakshi, bold and straight forward as she was in life, asked seriously.

"Everyone participating has to wear one, either the D or the S insignia. One must know what you are - a Dom for which you wear the one with D or you are a sub for which you wear the one with S." said the girl.

"But I am not what you think I am. I would prefer the other one, if you don't mind" Saakshi said aggressively, her imposing and bold approach trying to surface.

"Please Ma'am, everyone is waiting," the receptionist said impatiently, and then turning towards Prabu, she said, "Mr. Prabu, please explain this rule to her. I have to attend to others now."

Prabu took Saakshi aside. Then, in a very low voice, he explained, "The rule here is that each member has to fix this insignia the moment he or she comes in. Members come and pick up either D or S, as had been selected the first time. They pin it on their dress."

He was trying to figure out how much this idea was agitating the beautiful lady who was accompanying him. Her face was under the mask, and one could hardly make out the expressions on a face that was covered.

Saakshi was silent. Prabu went on.

"For guests, you really don't have a choice. It will be the opposite of what the person whose guest you are is wearing. So, as I have a D, you have no choice but to put on the S insignia. I am sorry, but that's the way it is."

Saakshi's face was flushed for, evidently, she was very agitated. In the end, reluctantly, she pinned the insignia on her dress, near her shoulders. No matter what she had in mind, no matter how she behaved elsewhere, no matter what her preference was, she was and had to be a 'submissive' in Club Exotica.

Every member, every guest, even staff and security, would see the label S and know her to be a submissive. She felt ashamed and humiliated, but there was little she could do. She had been 'branded' as a submissive in this club even before she got to really know about it.

And, from what she heard, she was forbidden from leaving the premises before the party ended and that could be late into the night.

She wished 'kinkdom' was here. She would have given him a piece of her mind for not telling her so many things of importance.

Both Prabu and Saakshi now walked down a passage and came in front of a big glass door that led into the auditorium. The usher, once again a young girl, welcomed them with a sweet smile and handed over a single rose and a program list to ever person who was entering.

They were guided to cushioned seats and Prabu advised her to take the aisle seat. It was a small auditorium that could accommodate about fifty to sixty people. Membership to the club was very selective and restricted. There was no need for a larger hall.

Saakshi looked around impatiently. She didn't know who was 'kinkdom' but thought he would be inside and would come forward when he saw his friend Prabu.

"Where's your friend?" Saakshi asked.

"You didn't know? He'll be late as he got stuck in a meeting." Prabu lied.

She does seem sexy, thought Prabu. If only he was not Vivek's friend he would have certainly made a daring move.

Vivek was very much inside the auditorium, but to ensure that Saakshi couldn't recognize him, he was wearing a skeleton mask that covered his entire face. He was sitting almost five rows behind Saakshi's.

Saakshi ran her eyes over the program list that she had received at the door. Not too many, apart from a welcome address and followed by a stage-play by members of the club. Then, there would be formal introduction of the guests, who were just members in waiting for that day. There were five such guests at the club.

In the end, there was a program titled 'Rooms & Happenings'. Saakshi had absolutely no idea what that program was. But, against that item, it was boldly written - duration as required.

Finally, there was a mention of a Queen of Subs. And that queen would be chosen by the Chief Guest for the night.

Although Saakshi was still covered under a face mask, and quite obviously unrecognizable, she started getting goose bumps the moment she read about being introduced. Would she lose her identity? Would familiar faces be there if she were to take off the mask that covered her beautiful yet sexy face?

Saakshi looked around at the gathering inside the auditorium. It was almost filled to capacity, barring a few seats here and there. But where was 'kinkdom', she wondered. Was he in a mask just like her and many others in the hall? Wouldn't he come and meet her if was here, she thought.

Sharp at 7.00 PM, the club's the screen parted to show five chairs, occupied by three men and two women. The Secretary and President, both men, were the only ones who hadn't worn masks. But the Chief Guest, a woman, and the sponsor, a man wore masks. The previous year's Queen of Subs, whose club name was Kamini was, however, on stage without any mask.

'Kamini' was dressed in a simple and elegant plain white-hued sari, which featured a thin silver border. She draped the pallu of her sari in a nivi style and paired it with half-sleeved round-collar matching backless blouse. For footwear, she wore a stylish pair of heels. As she sat cross legged on the stage, her heels were visible under the hem of her saree. And, on her head, she wore a stunning silver crown on which was engraved the letter S in capital.

Kamini had upped her elegant look with a pair of green-stone detailed silver-toned earrings and necklace.

Down in the hall, Saakshi couldn't help but compare her with her amorous lesbian partner, Veena. How entertaining would this girl be, this Kamini? It didn't escape Saakshi's notice that the young girl had the 'S' insignia disc pinned on the saree just above the right breast and on the crown that adorned her head. To top it all, she had fittingly named herself 'kamini' literally meaning 'one who is desirable.'

She found a rising fire in her crotch but quickly tried to bring back her attention on what was being said on the stage.

Short speeches, but the tempo for the evening was set. The President promised that the time would be just as enjoyable as in previous years. They would be treated to an extravaganza of what their inner self wished or wanted, he assured.

"Take your pick. Be entertained!" The President said in conclusion. Now what did that mean, wondered Saakshi.

The Chief Guest, always selected from existing members as per custom, was usually someone widely admired in society. She was the next speaker and, in her speech, praised the organizers for doing a wonderful job for three successive years.

She continued by complimenting the previous year's queen; whose club name was Kamini. Befitting her insignia, she was addressed as Sub Kamini who was visibly embarrassed on hearing these compliments.

For the information of members, the Chief Guest said that the previous year's Queen of Subs would be the principal character in the play that was to follow soon.

"I am sure everybody here is waiting with bated breath for this evening's play in which Sub Kamini has the main role. Her last year's unforgettable performance is vivid in our mind."

The Chief Guest's voice, however, was strangely familiar to Saakshi. She was certain she had heard that voice somewhere. But even though she tried hard she couldn't place that voice among her acquaintances.

When Kamini rose to speak, she smiled radiantly. She looked almost like an Indian goddess. There were a few oomph and umph around before the entire hall broke into uninterrupted applause for a few minutes. She neither blushed nor acted snooty, but rather behaved as if it was something that came naturally.

Finally, when the clapping stopped and there was silence, she spoke.

"Wow! It's so nice to feel loved," she said in a sweet voice and smiling radiantly, "which makes me want to reciprocate in a manner that would please all of you. I don't know how best I can do that. But the club has at least given me an opportunity this evening - I go on stage very soon to perform. I just hope I fulfill your expectations."

There was further clapping around. They knew her 'capabilities' and were already shuffling excitedly in their seats.

"This year, you all will select someone to hold the post that I held till now, that of Queen of Subs. Somewhere, in this hall, a new queen waits without knowing that this crown will be hers tonight. She'll hold the post, keep all of us happy and entertained for one year, before she too will hand over to someone else."

There were a few murmurs here and there, and someone near Saakshi could be heard, quite audibly, saying, "No. We want you to continue for another year. Kamini, you must stay."

Kamini smiled graciously but ignored this remark. Pausing a moment, she completed what she was saying.

"I will be most happy to yield my place to someone who I believe would be worthier than me. But you, my admiring audience, deserve to be thoroughly entertained and content with whatever I can offer. Tonight, I shall try and give my best performance yet to Club Exotica. Let it be the swan's last song."

With a slight bow, she went back to her seat, while there was further applause.

The secretary stood up to thank Kamini who he referred to as one pleasing, sensuous, and classy lady the likes of which the club had not seen before.

"I have to request for a very short intermission before we move on to the next chapter for tonight," the Secretary announced.

Then, after a pause, he continued, "Our club will proudly present tonight's drama, 'The Board Meeting', a play conceptualized and directed by one of our founding members. At her request, her name remains undisclosed for the time being. But the heroine and principal character is none other than the inimitable and gorgeous K a m i n i i i."

He let the name drawl in one long pronounced tone to the rising applause once again.

The curtains slowly drew in from the sides to overlap at the centre. The short intermission had begun.

To the delight of the audience, two girls, dressed in bunny girl outfits, walked in from the side exits, carrying trays with variety of drinks. Giggles and smiles were abundant.

Finally, the play was about to begin.

The Play Begins...

The lights went dim till, finally, it was totally dark inside, and a hushed silence had fallen across the hall. The audience waited for the screen to roll away to the sides. Slowly and imperceptibly, soft and captivating music to break the initial silence, floated across the small hall.

The stage opened out to a unique setting. The guests gaped in wonder at what they saw. Saakshi sat up, watching the stagecraft that was on display.

There were hundreds of brassieres hanging from the top of the stage ... dangling from their hooks like puppets.

There were brassieres of different colors, sizes, designs. There were exotic ones - laces, frills, or satin. And they were of different brands - Indian mostly, but also imported ones from Victoria's Secret, Zivame, Triumph. And, among the Indian brands, most were from Evolutions. There was one of abnormally large size that hung like a festoon and it had an unknown name running across its cups - EVOLVERS.

It was an unknown name. Saakshi had never heard of the brand which was certainly a make-belief one for the show. But she was struck by the similarity in this name with her company's product - EVOLUTIONS.

She became a bit suspicious, but her eyes were roaming over the stage.

Just at the centre of the stage there was a long table, obviously the one where the evening's play named 'Board Meeting' would be held.

There were five chairs surrounding the longish table, three on each side, and one at the head that faced the audience. The other end of the table was without any chair so that the audience could have a clear view of what lay on the table.